[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies that have gone to shit at the third one I've noticed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: existential emoji.jpg (18KB, 583x328px) Image search: [Google]
existential emoji.jpg
18KB, 583x328px
Movies that have gone to shit at the third one
I've noticed many things start to go to shit at the 3rd one
>Godfather
>Pirates of the Caribbean
> Star Wars
>Raimi Spider man
>Original X-Men trilogy

Should Hollywood have a "no trilogies" policy enforced for the next 5-10 years so they can get their shit together?
>>
Star Wars original trilogy.
>>
File: 1467599778316.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1467599778316.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>Spider-Man 3
>Star Wars Episode 6

>bad
>>
>>85311715
>godfather 3
>bad
Anyone who thinks this hasn't seen it and only says because reddit told them too.
>>
>>85311770
>>85311841

Return of the Jedi does not help your argument, plebs. It was the worst of the originals, especially since that one writer left after Empire was finished.
>>85311871
It wasn't a bad film on its own, but it cannot compare to the first two films.
>>
>>85311929
I honestly feel pity for you. It must be hard being so retarded that you have let other people form your opinions and think for you.
>>
>>85311871
It's one of the few times I trust the consensus.
>>
File: A pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
A pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>85311841
>Dancing emo Peter Parker
>Dancing teddy bear injuns

>good
>>
>>85311871

This. Godfather 3's fucking good, but it's nowhere near as good as the first two.

Plus the inexplicable casting of Sofia Copolla
>>
Mummy 3 tomb of dragon emperor.
>>
>>85312003
>you have let other people
>but this guy is literally another person trying to tell me what to think
Fuck off you sad little pleb, I decided at the age of 10 (roughly 21 years ago) that Return of the Jedi was the weakest film and I have not yet been proven wrong. Please explain to me why you think either New Hope or Empire are "worse" films? As well as Godfather 3?
I'll save you some time, you sad little lower-class slave. You can't.
>>
>>85312325
You are not a real person. You are the just the accumulation of other people's opinions that have formed into a fleshy blob of shit. Fortunately, for you, there is a website that appeals to you and your kin. You better go back there.
>>
>terminator
>robocop
>alien
>home alone
>>
File: hon hon hon.jpg (24KB, 317x284px) Image search: [Google]
hon hon hon.jpg
24KB, 317x284px
>>85312470
>no argument whatsoever
I can only think of one place you belong, you sad little creature. A little less projecting and a little more humility would do you much better than that pile of actual feces you just typed up.
>>
>>85311715
the hobit
>>
>>85312571
You didn't present any argument either. Just an opinion from someone else.
>>
A New Hope was the worst of the original trilogy. I don't know how anyone doesn't see that. Yeah RotJ had the ewoks, but outside of that it was great. Big space battles, the intro sequence at Jabbas palace, most of the Endor battle was pretty good.

I mean, neither of them hold a candle to empire strikes back, but a new hope fucking sucked. Anyone who puts it over Return is just a nostalgic faggot.
>>
>>85312814
My problem wasn't the Ewoks.
It was the padded Endor battle when Luke was with Vader.
>>
Lord of the Rings
Captain America
Toy Story
>>
>>85312814
imo all 3 of the movies show the decades they were released in. New Hope is the 70s, Empire strikes back the 80s, Return of the Jedi 90s. Take it for what it's worth.
>>
>>85312733
it's my opinion and you haven't proven otherwise
play the game more, pleb
>>85312814
>intro at Jabba's Palace
Was retarded and made no sense from a tactical standpoint.
>most of Endor battle was good
Except for the Ewoks, which played a leading role in the battle. The space battle was just the New Hope Battle a second time, in fact MOST of RotJ was just ANH a second time but "bigger." Empire was the better sequel.
>a new hope sucked and Return was better
I think this opinion should be classified as a mental illness.
>>
>>85312814
It's all garbage overshadowed by Phantom Menace
>>
Thor 3 might be the only good one of its trilogy...

Emphasis on 'might' though
>>
File: 1395323982363.jpg (6KB, 232x232px) Image search: [Google]
1395323982363.jpg
6KB, 232x232px
>>85311715
It's because jews know that you will see the 3rd one anyway after 2 great ones and so they don't bother (spend cash) with the 3rd one.
>>
Empire Strikes Back is just as bad as Return of the Jedi. "Star Wars" was a story that began and ended, the sequels were completely unnecessary and fail to setup their needlessly returing character's motivations.

Shit is garbage with no emotion beyond the music.
>>
>>85315010
RotJ was released in 83 wtf are you on about
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.