[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 38

File: Hamish_Wilson.jpg (14KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hamish_Wilson.jpg
14KB, 300x292px
Jamie Edition

Last Time: >>84810620
>>
Fuck off Colin
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
Reminder ZA IS NO HEATHER
>>
When will Doctor Who be cancelled?

2018 or 2019?
>>
Just started watching season 7 (classic series) it's comfy as fuck. Truely /who/ kino.
>>
>>84823054
it's already cancelled
they didn't annonce the new doctor
>>
File: 3.png (661KB, 561x428px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
661KB, 561x428px
>>84823060
Spearhead is a 10/10
Silurians I like, particularly the handshake moment, but it's sort of hampered by the whole Brig-genocide not affecting later stories all that much. Hulke should have been showrunner instead of Dicks/Letts.
Haven't watched the other two
>>
I honestly believe we will never know the exact truth of the story but I tend to go with Eccleston's version of events. He's a very serious man. And it's apparent that he has strong feelings about bullying. I doubt any of the extras or the caterers were ever bullied on any level like Clarkson punching that one dude, but I assume Eccleston witnessed some stuff going on that didn't sit well with him. Actors, directors, producers etc can get a bit high and mighty. It might've been as simple as a director telling off a running boy for forgetting to put milk in his coffee and taking it a bit too far. We'll never know the full story, or how serious it all was, but something obviously didn't sit well with Eccleston in such a way that he decided not to do a second series.
As for not doing the 50th, Eccleston's known for being picky with his roles and has stated many times that once a project is done, it's done. I thought it was polite enough of him to speak one-on-one with Moffat about the possibility of returning, before declining to do so.
>>
Now that the dust has settled, how does /who/ feel about how all the various fan predictions turned out?

>Nardole being the Watcher
Wish it had happened desu. It was always very unlikely, but it was a fun meme.

>12 regenerates by going back to the Library and saving River
>the Monks become the Cybermen
>anything after Extremis being a simulation
Very glad none of these happened.

>Missy is in the vault
Pretty much the lamest answer to what could be in the vault.

>Bradley will play the 1st Doctor
Really surprised at this one, not sure how it'll turn out.
>>
File: 1492468525147.jpg (50KB, 499x573px) Image search: [Google]
1492468525147.jpg
50KB, 499x573px
>>84823060
>Just started watching season 7 (classic series
Fuck off m8. Go back to GallBased. Here we don't watch clashit who
>>
File: retard.jpg (31KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
31KB, 620x374px
To hell with this retard he made me mad a second time now.

Why the fuck did he decide to screw his opportunity to have a top perfect life with a woman who he was in love with, just to save some kid from the middle east? He's probably going to die again in like a year anyway.
>>
>>84823387
>Nardole being the Watcher
Well technically the kinds and the others are under his watch now and Capaldi got a Baker inspired moment in the finale so I think it's close enough
>>
>>84823054
It's too big now to outright cancel it. Sure the ratings are shit here but the Koreans are all over it and we don't want to upset them.
In all seriousness though, if Chibnall makes an arse of it all the worst we get is maybe a break of format. Two or three years of Specials like Tennant in 2009. Keep the show alive on a drip while frantically searching for a competent team to bring the show back to its earlier popularity.
>>
>>84822954
This was GOAT and only made The Mind Robber better than it already was. New Who could never get away with something like this.
>>
>>84823476
>kinds
*kids
>>
>>84823060
>>84823254
Season 7 is the Season 26 of the 70s.
>>
>>84823254
Inferno is godtier kino. Go and watch it now, or watch it tomorrow on stream - I've been meaning to rewatch it for ages now.

Ambassadors is kino too but not as good IMO
>>
Why is Moffat such a good writer? ;_;

>Because love, it's not an emotion. Love is a promise.
>>
D
O
C

T
O
R

WHOOO
WHIOOO

OHWWWWW
WHOOO
/W/O/H/

WHO
>>
Would doctir who benefit from going back to a serialized format like classic who?
>>
>>84823586
Artistically, maybe, viewing figures definitely not.
>>
THE PROMISE OF A SOLDIER
>>
>>84822954
Is this the most underage and reddit general on /tv/?
>>
>>84823666
Nah, that's /lbg/
>>
You'll sleep safe tonight.
>>
>>84823666
Can't disagree w/ Satan, now, can I?
>>
>>84823586
Yes, but plebs don't like serials.
>>
>>84823387
>The Monks

What the fuck were those guys, anyways? It has been established multiple times throughout the classic series and the non-television stuff that it's impossible to predict the Doctor or simulate his actions (let alone his entire time stream). Borusa, the guy who has the ability to see through infinite time lines, was unable to see the future and anticipate the Doctor's reactions. Hell, the Matrix couldn't even do it. So how could the Monks able to do it?
>>
>>84823586
Would cancel the show faster
>>
>>84823387
I remember a rumour about the Monks becoming Weeping Angels. Glad that didn't happen, though I can't say I'm glad with the Monks in general either. I think the rumour spun-off from another rumour that Extremis was supposed to be a one-off episode by Moffat featuring the Weeping Angels and the Vatican. I still kinda believe the three-parter wasn't planned at first and that Extremis was supposed to be a one-off.
>>
File: 1494583009040.jpg (219KB, 1081x737px) Image search: [Google]
1494583009040.jpg
219KB, 1081x737px
I sent it... yes, I sent it.
>>
>>84823541
Where every story in it is good?
>>
>>84823725
I thought they were related to the Scilence somehow
>>
>>84823460
Man, 9 would have tore into Danny. Especially if he saluted him and called him "sir."
>>
How diffrent would have the 9 or 10 doctor era have been had they gone with the story about 9 manipulating rose's life to make her a perfect companion?
>>
Alright /who/, what are the top 10 worst serials?
>>
>>84823744
Reply.
>>
>>84823586
Yes
>>
>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
http://www.saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
https://glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
http://games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.
>>
>>84823786
Colin THICC
Cloister
Cats
Undecim
Macra
Prog
AlsoFine
Amadeus
Wang
(you)
>>
>>84823779
We don't know because we have absolutely no idea how that story would have turned out, aside from a vague outline.
If RTD found something that didn't sit well with his vision of Doctor Who in the script, he'd have just rewritten it anyway.
>>
>>84823586
I raised this topic a while ago. I don't think so. It'd change the whole mood of the show as well. 25-minute episodes are way too short and I hardly think today's average viewer would get invested in a story that's spread over 4-6 weeks. We live in an era of binge-watching. Netflix releases new series in one go and the general public has started to watch entire series in one or two sittings. If DW starts giving us shorter episodes, spread out over several weeks, that tell one story, the likely outcome is that people don't watch the episodes live but just wait until all the episodes are out and watch them all in one sitting. It'd wreck havoc on the ratings.

Interestingly, do you think Doctor Who would benefit from going Netflix-style and releasing the full series in one go, on one day?
>>
>Nardole, Bill, I'm flying blind, you're way ahead of the footage I'm receiving. For once, time is my enemy.

Bill and Nardole aboard a spaceship hurling towards disaster and the Doctor aboard a monitoring station receiving lagging live footage. Can the Time Lord predict what happens next based on the lagging livestream to help his friends in real time?
>>
File: 1491414731143.jpg (29KB, 616x520px) Image search: [Google]
1491414731143.jpg
29KB, 616x520px
>>84823744
Nice b8 m8, but I r8 a mere 6/8.
>>
>>84823861
Wang Chiang? really?
>>
>>84824014
That's a good idea but how can he do it?
>>
>>84823419
Fuck off m8. We man up and watch everything here. Welcome to offseason /who/.
>>
>>84823758
They basically were a rip-off, or perhaps re-skin of the Silents. Tall, thin, long arms with long fingers, electric laser beams. They have a lot in common. Even their motives. Only difference is the Silents shaped the world in the background, while Monks ran a simulation and then ruled the world from a spotlight.
>>
>The Master killed herself because he doesn't want to see himself working with the doctor

Why is he so against it now?
>>
>>84824129
The Simm Master has always been retarded m8.
>>
>>84823786
Some nominations for worst serial(s):

The Web Planet
Planet of the Daleks
Death to the Daleks
Underworld
The Armageddon Factor
Destiny of the Daleks
Nightmare of Eden
The Horns of Nimon
Terminus
Time-Flight
The Twin Dilemma
>>
>>84824129
Because Simm master from what little we've seen of him is the most selfish and prideful iteration of the Master
>>
File: 86ab325b6a8fb5b8dcf336e6863750bc.jpg (311KB, 800x1069px) Image search: [Google]
86ab325b6a8fb5b8dcf336e6863750bc.jpg
311KB, 800x1069px
Is Simm the real ninth doctor?
>>
I really, really want Moffat to publish a Writer's Tale like RTD. I love behind-the-scenes stuff. I've never actually read RTD's book though, what's it about? Just generally about how it was like bringing the show back, or does he talk in-depth about co-workers, episodes, nice anecdotes etc?
>>
>>84824163
Have you ever had a serial so bad you couldn't finish it?
>>
>>84824206
>two bad actors
>two bad characters

yes!
>>
File: The Ninth Docto(COFD).jpg (5KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
The Ninth Docto(COFD).jpg
5KB, 272x185px
>>84824206
No, Atkinson is.
>>
>>84824206
Christ he got fat
>>
>>84824163
>The Web Planet
Weirdkino.

>The Horns of Nimon
Campkino.
>>
The Doctor, exterminated by a Dalek in Victorian India. The Doctor, killed by gunshot in the early 1930s San Francisco. The Doctor, falling off a cliff after being cornered by Cybermen in Africa in the 90s.

What the hell is going on with the Doctor?
>>
>>84824247
>book though, what's it about?
his anus.
Moff's book would be about his genius and Gatiss balls
>>
>>84824293
I wish he would play the Doctor for real desu.
>>
>>84824320
What?
>>
>>84824265
Nope I'm not a pussy
I think there was a 3 serial that really tested my patience, and when I was quite young I tried watching Day of the Daleks and it was so boring I wanted to die, although I thought it was decent watching it more recently)
>>
>>84824247
There's a lot of stuff about getting panicky before deadlines, the nightmare of trying to ship a bus to the desert, and lusting after Russell Tovey.
>>
>>84824320
This made me realize the Doctor has never regenerated in a story set in the past. The Doctor Falls might be the closest with its setting resembling the old west.
>>
>>84824373
It's a die and retry story. Every time he dies the timeline resets but he remembers he died and escapes. Until he dies at a later point and then the cycle begins again.
>>
>>84824322
>>84824434
I guess I should've expected some lines about how he had the hots for John Barrowman/Russell Tovey etc. The bus to desert thing was already well-documented in Doctor Who Confidential. Still, is it worth a read or is it just general "it was quite hard to make the show sometimes" stuff?
>>
Has there ever been an episode that ends the exact same way it started?

Don't know what trope this is.
>>
>>84824437
Well regeneration is about moving on, so I guess they make the setting reflect that.
>>
>>84824092
Those are all trips. We used to have a trip named
Tom Baker's Gaint Wang. He's was /who/s favorite trip, Drawfag art teacher, husband and now, father last i heard.
Undecim - Made an appearance here at the beginning of the series.
Macra- Did the same, I think.
Prog- MIA
AlsoFine-I think march or april they made one or two posts and left again.
Amadeus- Was around before the series, I suspect he's been making a few posts as Anon. Hope so at least. Miss them.
>>
>>84824617
It's called a book end.
>>
File: The_Doctor's_Daughter.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
The_Doctor's_Daughter.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
What happened to her?
>>
>>84824670
teninch
>>
>>84824670
Died on the moon of whatever planet they were on according to RTD when asked by moffat.
>>
>>84824705
But she's alive at the end.
>>
>>84824656
I meant really the exact same thing not a similar situation. The exact same event.

>ship plunges to its death
>doctor and others are saved
>shenanigans
>ending is the same scene somehow, the ship plunges to its death

An endless loop.
>>
>>84824670
HEATHERED
>>
>>84824013
>do you think Doctor Who would benefit from going Netflix-style and releasing the full series in one go, on one day?
I'd hate that. I've been watching it weekly since 2005 and there's a charm to waiting for the next saturday to roll around. Plus if they did all release at once I'd probably binge it in one weekend and be left without episodes for a full year. As for whether the show would benefit from it, I don't think so, unless the BBC sells the rights to Netflix which will never happen
>>
What house would each Doctor be in in the Harry Potter universe?
>>
https://youtu.be/AVKDvqpaiSE
>>
>>84824605
Well worth a read. A huge huge insight into production schedules, Russell's own mind, his way of working, juggling 3 shows, his various roles, his home life, inspirations, everything is in there.
>>
File: girl doctor.jpg (287KB, 1880x1177px) Image search: [Google]
girl doctor.jpg
287KB, 1880x1177px
>>
>>84824670
She was put on the "might revisit this character in the future" pile. Moffat exclusively asked RTD to keep her alive in case he wanted to use her. Doubt it'll ever happen now though.
>>
>>84824765
Skipping Doctors I have limited knowledge on but

7 - Slytherin
8 - Ravenclaw
9 - Gryffindor
10 - Gryffindor
11 - Hufflepuff
12 - Ravenclaw
>>
>>84824738
No...she flys off in the rocketship and goes splat on the moon. This is from the Ask Moffat or whatever in DWM i believe.
>>
>>84824839
6th doctor is River Song.
>>
>>84824869
That's fucking hilarious.
>>
>>84824839
NO SIR (i'd do)ALL THIRTEEN!
>>
>>84824163
Id add paradiss towers and timelash to that
>>
>>84824617
World Enough and Time/The Doctor Falls
>>
NEVER LOSE YOUR TEMPER IN THE MIDDLE OF A DOOR SIGN
>>
>>84824978
To this day I still don't know what he meant by this. What does that mean?
>>
>>84824910
Both Rusty and Moffat are hilarious. I'd so go to something like "An Evening with Kevin Smith" with them. Just a couple hour long Q&A where they shoot the shit and talk about headcanon/doctor who stories.
>>
File: femten.png (83KB, 259x257px) Image search: [Google]
femten.png
83KB, 259x257px
>>84824839
Hmm, I prefer this femten instead
>>
>>84824858
Wrong. 8 would be in Thunderbird
>>
>>84824605
>The bus to desert thing was already well-documented in Doctor Who Confidential.
Why the HELL did that get cancelled anyway? The official word was that it cost too much which is bullshit because it was basically two or three cameramen chatting to cast and crew in between takes or filming sets being built etc. They used footage from the actual episode as well and sometimes archival footage. I couldn't have cost much at all to make.

I'm salty because I used to really like watching Confidential. Matt, Karen and Arthur joking around with each other on set, some interesting interviews with that week's episode's writer and director. I loved seeing the chemistry between the actors and the behind-the-scenes stuff. Since then all we've gotten is an occasional 3-minute clip on youtube or that fan show thing.
>>
>>84825010
He was supposed to just write a normal "keep out" or whatever but got mad and wrote "GO AWAY HUMANS" instead
>>
>>84825015
Get the fuck out. Right now.
>>
>>84825074
Fuck off Mongo
>>
>>84825122
Put your fucking trip back on.
>>
File: DUP invade no 10.jpg (684KB, 1872x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DUP invade no 10.jpg
684KB, 1872x1080px
What was their problem?
>>
Will the Christmas special be Doctorkino?
https://youtu.be/csT9phNyX-g
>>
TELOS
>>
What if the edge lord hating anon was Matt Whelan?
>>
Clala>Amy>Rose>Catherine Tate playing herself>Martha>Bill
>>
>>84825229
>implying there's only one edge lord hating anon
>>
>>84823744
:(
>>
>>84825223
A TELOSIAN CYBERMAN
>>
>>84825193
>Tfw all I can see him as is the pedo dude from Broadchurch

>>84825229
Literally who
>>
Lie of the Land, Empress of Mars and Eaters of the Light are Series 10's trinity of shit. Everything else was good.
>>
>>84823747
Yes, although some people with shit taste think the later three are overpadded. By every right they should be boring as hell, but they all earn their 7 episode length exceedingly well.
>>
>>84825280
Why is your tripname Edge_Lord_Victorious?
You're not edgy, you're not a lord and certainly not victorious
>>
>>84825280
Fuck off you insignificant speciwomen.
>>
>>84825178
brappers gonna brapp
>>
>>84823744
you sucks
>>
>>84825336
Because she's a trans. That makes her edgy and since she went from female to male she's now a lord.
>>
>>84824740
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_UU_qWLvm4
>>
>>84825313
Smile, Thin Ice and knock knock were shit too, in fact even worse that the ones you mentioned
>>
File: edge lord valeyardious.jpg (296KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
edge lord valeyardious.jpg
296KB, 500x281px
>>84825336
It's a stab at Ten going fucking crazy in The Waters of Mars, my favorite episode of his.
>>
>>84824163
>Death to the Daleks
>Nightmare of Eden
>worst
Fuck off.
>>
Season 11 stuff starting to happen at the Beeb

___________________________________________________________________________________________it's cancelled lol__________________________
>>
>>84825256
In terms of acting?
Donna>Clara>Martha>Amy>Rose>Bill

In terms of attractiveness>
Amy>Clara>Donna>Rose>Martha>Bill

Also fuck you, Catherine Tate really surprised me with her acting. You should juxtapose how she is in DW and how she is outside of it, in interviews/on set etc. Her interviews about DW are hilarious. She thought the Sontarans were little robots and freaked the fuck out when an actor climbed out of the suit. She also so, so little knowledge about anything to do with the show's history that it's funny.
>>
>>84825313
Series 10 doesn't have a single good episode though. None of the solutions to the situations make sense and none of them are satisfying.
>>
>>84825256
>Catherine Tate playing herself
Nice
>>
>>84825313
Agreed. But Knock Knock hurt me the most. I was really looking forward to that one and it turned out to be one of the worst episodes of the series
>>
>>84825280
>he doesn't remember the Second Great Gallifrey Base War
>>
>>84825418
>She thought the Sontarans were little robots
freakin actors man
>>
>>84825418
>Donna more attractive than Rose
"No"
>>
Whatever happened to Fady Elsayed (Class) guesting as some rando in series 10?
>>
File: smug miles.png (290KB, 493x467px) Image search: [Google]
smug miles.png
290KB, 493x467px
>>84825488
>Lyle Morrence
It still baffles me that anyone fell for that
>>
>Every living actor who played the Doctor, apart from Tennant and Smith will die in your liftetime
>>
>>84825418
Martha is attractive imo.
>>
>>84825573
>implying Tom isn't a time lord
>>
>>84825507
Donna's a fit milf, Rose turned into a weird man-faced big-lipped, lisping monstrosity. She was cute in S1 and S2 though. I just like gingers and milfs
>>
>>84825573
Not if I can help it
>>
>>84825573
Why not Tennant and Smith?
>>
>>84824961
I haven't made it that far yet, but I hear they're shite
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCofNf4DmA
>>
>>84825604
I've always thought she was good-looking. She just had some stiff competition. If it wasn't for Amy and Clara she'd be at a decent spot on that list.
>>
>>84825573
Nah, Smith's got 5 years at most.
>>
>>84825631
I've taken the liberty to assume we all have roughly 40-50 years to live. Tennant and Smith might still be out there by then. The rest will have passed the age of 90-100.
>>
File: Comic-relief-space-time.jpg (17KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
Comic-relief-space-time.jpg
17KB, 320x179px
Friendly reminder that pic related and The Curse of Fatal Death are the only good Moffat episodes.
>>
>>84825623
>Donna
>milf

I don't think you know what that word means anon
>>
>>84825677
Donna though?
>>
File: mangapond1.jpg (372KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
mangapond1.jpg
372KB, 500x642px
>>84825831
I preferred the doujin
>>
I remember seeing the trailer for series 1 and there was the clip of Nine saying "JUST THIS ONCE" with an ecstatic grin on his face and his hands glowing yellow from the nanogenes. I remember thinking maybe he'd gone insane with power from whatever the yellow light was and decided to massacre everyone "just this once" because he saves everyone all the time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FYcV9GYMJc
>>
Threadly Reminder

>Good episodes during RTD's Run
Dalek
Empty Child/Doctor Dances
Bad Wolf/Parting of the Ways
Girl in the Fireplace
Impossible Planet/Satan Pit
Human Nature/Family of Blood
Blink
Utopia/Sounds of Drums
Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead
Time Crash
Midnight
Turn Left
The Stolen Earth
Waters of Mars

>Good Episodes during Moffat's run
The Eleventh Hour
Amy's Choice
Vincent and The Doctor
The Lodger
Pandorica Opens/Big Bang
A Christmas Carol
Doctor's Wife
Girl Who Waited
God Complex
The Snowmen
Bells of Saint John
Name of the Doctor
Day of the Doctor
Time Heist
Listen
Mummy on the Orient Express
Flatline
Dark Water/Death in Heaven
Last Christmas
The Witch's Familar
Under the Lake/Before the Flood
Face the Raven
Heaven Sent
Husbands of River Song
Return of Doctor Mysterio
The Pilot
Oxygen
Extremis
Empress of Mars
Eaters of Light
World Enough and Time
The Doctor Falls
>>
Literally why
https://youtu.be/kXZXbBK3B6k
>>
>>84824285
>Sam Tyler
>bad character
>>
>>84823744
God damn it every time.
>>
>>84824206
Life On Mars is a much better """time travel""" show than Series 9 and 10 of Doctor Who.
>>
>>84825964
hartnell is rolling in his grave
>>
>>84825854
>>84825863
What can I say, I like an older woman, and I like ginger hair. And I think she's an attractive older woman with a great set of tits.

>I don't think you know what that word means anon
Yes I do. It means a female mother you'd like to have sex with. Catherine Tate ticks all the boxes. She's a mother, and I'd like to fuck her. I don't expect that everyone here would like to fuck Catherine Tate, but I do. So for me, she's a milf.
>>
>>84825964
It's pretty out of character for the first Doctor isn't it? He'd probably snap at her.
>>
>>84826113
>an attractive older woman
Have you actually looked at her in HD before?
>>
>>84825914
You had me at Kris Marshall.
You lost me with Hayley Atwell (never gonna happen)
Then you had me again with Matt Lucas.
>>
>>84826196
what sort of space age technology is she holding
>>
>>84826219
Illuminati tablet I guess.
>>
>>84824839
wow the first doctor was hot
>>
File: 1499729097881.jpg (144KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499729097881.jpg
144KB, 630x1200px
>>84826196
better than heather
>>
KINOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIFDvxZYPcc
>>
File: uhgfhir8.jpg (213KB, 500x766px) Image search: [Google]
uhgfhir8.jpg
213KB, 500x766px
>>84826196
We can play the "let's find the most unattractive pic of this woman you claim to be attracted to" game all night, but that would be a waste of time.

I acknowledge she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I like older, ginger women, and I like Tate's personality. So yes, I'd like to put my penis inside of her. You can either accept that fact or not. No skin off my nose.
>>
>>84826219
It's the Sabre Pyramid. Your portable connection to everything in space and time.
>>
File: XZyUcGv[1].jpg (75KB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
XZyUcGv[1].jpg
75KB, 1366x767px
kek
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdppZtgiWSk
>>
https://youtu.be/kt3qZYUPi2Y
>>
>>84825914
thanks, xander
>>
>>84826395
Is this about The Stranger?
>>
>>84826566
Actually it's about him being cast as Doctor Who
>>
What with this random surge of fanmade intros being posted, what's your favourite NuWho intro, /who/?

And be specific, because Tennant had like 5.
>>
>>84826632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY2pFZniOAs
>>
>>84826721
(I like the slightly off-centered "David". once you notice it...!)
>>
File: image.jpg (424KB, 1003x1523px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
424KB, 1003x1523px
>it's a rose gives birth to a seven eyed monstrosity episode
>>
>>84826632
>And be specific, because Tennant had like 5.
And they were all exactly the same
>>
>Watching Androzani
>Feeling pretty down about Davison leaving but holding it together
>"What was it you always said, Doctor? Brave heart?"
>Immediately well up

Damnit
>>
>>84826632
I think most of us agree that Capaldi's intro isn't very good. I liked the graphics/effects with the turning gears and the clocks but that fucking music makes my ears bleed.

Eccleston's was decent.
Tennant's were really good. Favourite must be when they started adding some guitar riffs but I don't remember if that was for S4 or the Specials.
Smith's were great as well. Loved the Tardis bouncing around being struck by lightning before plunging into HELL
>>
>>84826781
There's ridiculously miniscule changes. I thought he had two until I watched a compilation video on youtube. He had a different one for S2, S4, the year of Specials and then they changed it slightly AGAIN for End of Time
>>
>>84826886
>He had a different one for S2, S4, the year of Specials and then they changed it slightly AGAIN for End of Time
Series 4 had the newer theme tune
The Specials were redone for HD
>>
>>84826632
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIz5mGNml8
>>
>>84826839
The guitar riffs began in Voyage of the Damned.
>>
>>84825964
I'm guessing he won't, because he doesn't seem to want the self aware fanwank that Moffatt eventually loved using, but I actually loved the fact that stories would often play with the Doctor's history using archive footage and body doubles.

I don't want full recasts like Hurndall/Bradley, but the timestream sequence from The Name of the Doctor and the "Consider the Doctor" story from The Witch's Familiar were great fun, and I think they're clever ways to pay tribute to the fact that many characters have such a long history with the Doctor that they might get his incarnations mixed up.
>>
>>84826632

Probably series 1-4. 5 i just don't like visuals as well as the music. The idea for 7b's title sequence was great but executed horrifically. Series 8's sequence is decent but again some of the visuals are really off-putting.

As much as a self-centred child xander is his work is pretty good and i'd love to see something like this for series 11.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zypiAQZC1kk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USTsaUckmV8

YES YES YES
>>
>>84827023
Series 1-3 had the best opening titles. If they kept the music from this and put it over the HD version of these titles it'd be perfect. The S4 theme never felt as grand and every title bit since has been either too boring or too complicated.

Would help for consistency's sake too. They've had 4 different titles in 12 years. The Snowmen - Time of the Doctor titles were the worst - only lasted for about 8 episodes and the CG was terrible in them (The TARDIS at the end was awful)
>>
>>84827076
Everything about that is fucking awful.
>>
Even if Gold doesn't leave, I at least would like someone else to be able to give the theme music a stab. He's been doing shite at it for nearly 10 years.
>>
>>84827074
He might be a prick, but credit where it's due the dude's got some skills and interesting ideas. The vid you posted though seems to be intended as an intro to a possible DW cinema film. It works, but I wouldn't want that tone for a series intro. Love the effect of where the TARDIS instantly disappears and leaves a trace of stars in its shape though.
>>
>>84827314
>Love the effect of where the TARDIS instantly disappears and leaves a trace of stars in its shape though.
Agreed. The detail of starting on the lamp and spinning out is nice too.
>>
>tfw I can't watch an RTD era episode anymore
Everything is just too cheesy: the acting, the direction, the music, the effects
>>
>fez
>sunglasses
>???
What meme piece of clothing is 13 going to parade?
>>
File: baker.jpg (30KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
baker.jpg
30KB, 600x300px
>>84823032
I want to pee in her butt
>>
>>84827504

Open fly, cock dangling out.
'Meme clothing' is going commando
>>
>>84827504
They'll try and be really cool and down with the kids and give him fidget spinners.SONIC....fidget spinners
>>
>>84827502
Die queer
>>
>>84827504
a pie on a tie
>>
>>84827504
Socks with sandals
>>
>>84827502
Watch Midnight.
>>
>>84827504
Hawaiian shirts.
>>
>>84827502

Take your point anon, but RTD also gives us:

>coherent storytelling
>believable, investable characterisation
>No forced, false 'I am a Good Man?' 'Doctor's Name' 'Impossible Girl' narrative non-starters
>No Danny Pink
>>
>>84827603
That could work.
>>
>>84827502
https://minimediabites.com/2014/09/16/doctor-who-and-the-adventure-of-the-rose-tinted-glasses/
makes u think
>>
>>84825418
If you don't put Amy at the bottom of acting you lose all credibility
>>
>>84827603
Would be GOAT
>>
>>84827603
New catchphrase: OLA!
>>
>>84823744
Haven't seen that one before.
>>
>>84827603
>kris marshall wears a different thrift store hawaiian shirt every episode
PLEASE CHIBNALL
>>
>>84827637
>coherent storytelling
Subjective

>>No forced, false 'I am a Good Man?' 'Doctor's Name' 'Impossible Girl' narrative non-starters
What did he mean by this?

>No Danny Pink
There's Mickey
>>
>>84827603
JNT would be proud
>>
fuckin amateurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iapElueBRcM
>>
File: Ultimate Nardole.jpg (320KB, 747x1031px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Nardole.jpg
320KB, 747x1031px
He is coming...
>>
>>84827800
How did they fuck that up so bad?
>>
File: 1027504a.jpg (122KB, 422x400px) Image search: [Google]
1027504a.jpg
122KB, 422x400px
>>84827800
why is it so hard to get it right
>>
File: d07-w354.jpg (270KB, 563x600px) Image search: [Google]
d07-w354.jpg
270KB, 563x600px
>>84827603
>>
/who/ has better boobs?

Nardole
>>
Trying to get my head round this.

So the Silents and Madame Kovarian didn't want The Doctor to say his name. So they did all kinds of shit like going back in his timeline to try and kill him, recruiting River to kill him, kidnapping Amy in order to force him not to say his name. Then in the Christmas Special the Doctor's defending that town from various aliens for hundreds of years because they want him to say his name but he doesn't want to say his name so he fights and protects a village for over a thousand years. Doc sticks with it and won't say his name, he'd rather die. Then Clara finds Amy's crack and whispers into it asking for the Time Lords to be nice to him and this works and Doc gets more regenerations.
But I've seem to have forgotten why civilisations have tried for thousands of years to make sure that Doc never says his name? Why is this so important?
>>
>>84827986
Cloister
>>
FEMALE DOCTOR POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/13404829
>>
Do you own any DW merch /who/? Aside from boxsets I've got 11's sonic. Just the cheap one though, push a button and green light comes out at the end.
>>
>>84828055
I have a bunch of shirts
>>
>>84828015
If he says his name, the Time Lords will take that as their cue that it's 'safe' to come back into the universe, when in reality it would begin The Time War 2.0

I know, it's shit
>>
>>84828055
I have 4's scarf, 11's screwdriver, a shirt, pajama bottoms, a mini Cyberman bust from the Smith/Capaldi era, a plush TARDIS keychain, and a few DVDs/Blu-Rays.
>>
File: 1499511839425.jpg (135KB, 518x454px) Image search: [Google]
1499511839425.jpg
135KB, 518x454px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFWA4lHQncs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT1Rr9-kG8s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GUPGljK8w8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx2nBsyNPd0

Spot the difference
>>
/who/ is a bunch of shits
>>
File: Indian Doctor.jpg (348KB, 614x872px) Image search: [Google]
Indian Doctor.jpg
348KB, 614x872px
>>84828265
>>
>>84828055
10th Doctor's Flight Control TARDIS and a 12" Dalek.
>>
File: 1410874947283.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1410874947283.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>84828265
>seeing /who/ as individual shits instead of one massive metaphysical turd
>>
>>84828249

Different designer. And?
>>
File: 1467488991944.jpg (156KB, 714x717px) Image search: [Google]
1467488991944.jpg
156KB, 714x717px
>>84828330
YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO GO IN THERE FOR A WHILE
>>
>>84828015
>Then Clara finds Amy's crack and whispers into it
Damn it anon I just masturbated. Oh well
>>
>watches a show that has it's origins in floppy cardboard sets falling down
>complains about a title sequence being three quarters of a sedond out of sync
wew
>>
>>84828265
We serve the many, for the many are One, until twilight falls and death comes to Time.
>>
File: 11420860_1673143842899905.jpg (18KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
11420860_1673143842899905.jpg
18KB, 320x320px
>>84828330
I SHIT ON (/who/)!!!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwMrxlZkl_U
tfw ywn be a cute twink getting paid to goof around on set
>>
Who as your first Doctor?
http://www.strawpoll.me/13404929
>>
>>84828330
People assume that /who/ is a strict progression of shitpost to shitpost, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a huge log of shitty-shatty, turdy-wurdy stuff.
>>
>>84828330
We're all like a combined Heather but instead of water it's a mixture of piss, diarrhea, mucus, some vomit and a dash of semen, just travelling through the galaxy and appearing in random places, sweat, shit, piss and cum dribbling out of our mouths and hands
>>
File: clara fingers amy's crack.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clara fingers amy's crack.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84828406
Clara fingers Amy's crack
>>
>>84828526
/who/ in a nutshell there. We should get a banner with that.

>>84828636
I've seen some cracks in my time but damn. Forget whispering, I'd climb right on in.
>>
>>84828055
I own all 5 different tenth doctor funko pops, the san diego comic con one was fucking expensive
>>
I want to get Heather wet if you know what I mean.
>>
Is it bad that my first Doctor Who episode was Asylum of the Daleks?
>>
>>84828724
>We should get a banner with that.
Please no. This is the only time that I can tolerate /tv/'s autism
>>
File: donna_doctor.gif (493KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
donna_doctor.gif
493KB, 500x283px
>>84828526
>no pusy juice
sexist
>>
Reminder that 10 got a genetically cloned daughter, fucked her and married her, had children with her and has 5 as his father-in-law
>>
So, been reading about the British Empire recently.

Its surprising just how often the same story repeats itself. Brilliant but eccentric/flawed individual gets packed off to somewhere far-flung with a faithful subaltern to carry his bags, a service pistol and some gold coins. Mostly to get them out of the country.

A few years pass, Blighty assumes they are probably dead by now and then receives a letter. Civil war subverted, locals now in a state of being ordered about, infrastructure established, control established, religious conversions underway. God Save The Queen.

Its blatantly obvious to me that Dr Who is a classic British colonial hero and its odd on that basis he has such an SJW following. Turning up and insisting the locals are 'uncivilised' and sorting them out is the same old story and practically what every Dr Who story is about.

It just find it a bit odd nobody has noticed.
I'm even beginning to wonder if the Third Doctor was a sort of post-Suez thing. You're stuck at home now mate etc.
>>
Did anyone forget this gem?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDj7gvc_dsA
>>
File: 9thDoctor.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
9thDoctor.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
>>84824206
Richard E. Grant.
>>
>>84829062
Thumbnail was enough for me not to watch that. It also gave me a terrible insight as to how Sue Perkins would be as the Doctor
>>
>>84828017
Belle's are better than mine. Mine are hairy and has a goofy tattoo in the center of my chest like a lame iron man or cibberman
>>84828055
Shirts, a bunch of sonics and the glasses, like 20 DW related funko pops a few comics a couple of lunchboxes, vortex manipulator, a handful of action figures and titan figures, and like 5 stuffies.
>>84828265
And?
>>
Remember when Capaldi was announced and youtube exploded with DW trailers full of Malcolm Tucker quotes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Blf073f2Lc

>Run, you clever boy...
>OH FUCK OFF
>>
File: 1472765191018.png (2MB, 1200x1065px) Image search: [Google]
1472765191018.png
2MB, 1200x1065px
>>84823744
>>
>>84829006
>Turning up and insisting the locals are 'uncivilised' and sorting them out is the same old story and practically what every Dr Who story is about.
but no
>>
>>84828055
Two shirts, 11 and 4's Sonics, a few of the new 8 comics, that recent multi-Doctor comic, some Big Finish stuff, Seasons of War novel, a lot of VNAs (including a sealed Lungbarrow which I won't open until McCoy comes down here), and a bunch of other books.
>>
Is Midnight RTD's heaven sent?
>>
>>84830210
turn left
>>
>>84830273
fucking commie propaganda
>>
>>84830210
What's the moral of Midnight?
>>
>>84829557
Yes, every time. Either there is a misunderstanding to address or a rebellion to be aided or led. Thats about it really.

He even walks around in Victorian/Edwardian gear, its not exactly concealed.
>>
>>84830375
>this is your brain on ideology
Compare
>a rebellion to be aided or led
to
>Civil war subverted, locals now in a state of being ordered about
The Doctor doesn't conquer people, he helps them, usually to repel invaders, and then leaves them alone.
>>
>>84830636
>The Doctor doesn't conquer people
he conquers the people he doesn't like
eg daleks, cybermen etc
>>
yfw no series 9 soundtrack
>>
File: 250px-Scaroth.jpg (15KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Scaroth.jpg
15KB, 250x188px
Scaroth reporting in.
>>
>>84830762
Never got why City of Death is so highly rated. It's essentially just allo allo, just retards running around after the painting of the Fallen Madonna with the Big Boobies
>>
>>84823777
ANOTHER WHITE GIRL COMPANION FALLEN FOR ANOTHER STUPID APE
>>
>>84830831
ITV was on strike during one episode so the entire country watched it. It became popular from the viewing figures alone.
>>
>>84830896
I mean why /who/ rated it so highly.
>>
Which is the better companion for 4?
Sarah Jane, Leela or Romana
>>
>>84830762
>it's another alien has guided and molded humanity since the dawn of time episode
>>84830831
It's pretty comfy and it has kind of a mythology around it. Tom and Lalla falling in love during filming etc. Would have liked to see the inspector guy that just lays everyone out with haymakers again and again as a returning character. He was fucking great.
>>
>>84830995
Sarah was qt as fuck, but Leela for storyline help and Romana for actual relationship with the Doctor.
>>
Does /who/ lift weights?
>>
>>84830679
He's never done that tho. He even refused control of an army of Cybermen when it was offered it to him.
>>
>>84823054
Doctor who probably wont be cancelled officially ever in our life time.
>>
>>84831012
I'll watch it again tonight as I have some hours to kill, but I genuinely hated it the first time I watched it.
>>
>>84830995
Leela > Romana > Sarah
>>
>>84830863
UNDERRATED
>>
>>84830679
>implying the Daleks and Cybermen did not violate the NAP.
>>
>>84831017
300lb, by standing up.
>>
>>84831019
instead he let them all blow themselves up
not conquering at all
>>
>>84823744
gay you are gay
>>
>>84825178
>that filename
>>
Fuck the stream.
Fuck Reddit.
Fuck Tumblr.
Fuck Gallifrey Base.
Fuck Russell T. Davies.
>>
>>84826357
ive never heard a worse rendition of the theme in my life.
>>
>>84831037
If it makes you feel better, there are those who agree with you
> John Peel, writing in the fanzine TARDIS in 1979, decried it as "total farce... I simply couldn't believe this was Doctor Who... the continual buffoonery is getting on my nerves".[33] A similar view was held by Gary Russell who, reviewing the VHS release in 1991, said, "City of Death, like most Douglas Adams material, is overrated and misses the mark for me, falling between the stools of good pastiche and bad parody and making fairly unsatisfactory viewing"
>>
>>84831178
I agree
>>
>>84831070
the doctor's not a libertarian, he's a communist
>>
>>84831017
>he doesn't train all day, joe rogan all night
>>84831037
It's better inebriated surely, like much of doctor who. It holds a special place in my heart because it's involved in one of the few memories I have of my father so I'm admittedly biased. I love it.
>>
>>84827603
>>84827693

THIS WOULD BE GOAT

KRIS AND CHRIS MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
>>84831186
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRmale_T0ho
>>
>>84831178
truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>84831217
>The data that was drained from the girl shows the Doctor's long association with libertarian causes
Okay so they probably didn't mean quite what American political pundits mean by "libertarian" but he's never been said to be associated with communist causes.
>>
>>84831244
i stand corrected
>>
So, /who/, where do YOU go for your Doctor Who needs? BBC? iTunes?
>>
Fuck Classic Who.
Fuck NuWho.
Fuck Moffat.
Fuck Chibnall.
Fuck /who/.
Fuck Capaldi.
Fuck (you).
>>
>supports right to self determination (Saying Silurians need recognition, stopping alien races from making other races slaves)
>supports collectivisation (pushing for humans to oull together for "the greater good")
The Doctor is a National Socialist.
>>
>>84831303
my toilets
>>
>>84831303
VK classic who.
>>
>>84831269
he's anti capitalist and supports wealth redistribution, that's a communist cause
>>
>>84831372
>that's a communist cause

only if you get all your political information from /pol/
>>
>>84831304
I disagree
>>
>>84831328
>>84831351
No really, is iTunes my only go to? Yuropoor outside UK so can't use BBC or Amazon
>>
@84831769
Fuck (you)
>>
>>84830636
It all went over your head didnt it.
Its the archetype, even then "liberal interventionism" existed. The British Empire never invaded anyone either. It helped free people from tyrants who naturally then wanted enlightened help with their self rule programmes. Its how an office in London ran half a planet, you cant do it with force of arms.
>>
>>84831814
I only watch classic who, so I wasn't meming you when I said that. If you want nuwho then I can't help you.
>>
New when?
>>
>>84832404
Never, kill it for good.
>>
>>84832404
At 310, you mong.
>>
>>84832458
r00d
>>
>>84832482
>>84832458
>>84832433
>>84832404
make new now
>>
last post xD
>>
>>84823744

reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>84832670
>>84832670
>>84832670

Migrate
>>
>>84832013
>The British Empire never invaded anyone either. It helped free people from tyrants who naturally then wanted enlightened help with their self rule programmes. Its how an office in London ran half a planet, you cant do it with force of arms.
are u bein serious or just havin a giggle?
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.