[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/who/ - Doctor Who General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 64

File: 446ian_hislop.jpg (18KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
446ian_hislop.jpg
18KB, 446x251px
The Thirteenth Doctor Edition.

Paul Merton: >>84358285
>>
Looks like the Christmas special is going to be set in WW 1 or 2

https://twitter.com/GeorgeBaker47/status/879798145999405056
>>
>>84364782
Christmas truce?
>>
>>84364782
Cus Moffat is a hack
>>
we're watching funny pietro capaldi videos on stream get in
>>
It isn't necessarily WW1. It's just a battlefield and Trench. Could be an Alien planet.
>>
>>84364859
Could be Skaro, or one of the battlefields from The Doctor Falls
>>
>>84364834
That's definitely WW1
>>
WW1? Where does Bradley come into this then. I can't really see it being all that comfy. It's a finale but it still has to be a Christmas episode.
>>
>>84365032
it's apparently set in the doctor's head as he's dying, refusing to come to terms with changing. how christmassy.

although this could explain 12's "nooo!" line when we see him regenerating in episode 12. as in, he doesn't want to go, then the xmas special thing happens and he comes to terms with it and accepts moving forward
>>
>>84365032
Christmas Truce. Both Doctors will be linesmen in the football match
>>
>>84365143
>regenerating in episode 12

meant episode 11
>>
I see no reason why 12 wouldn't want to regenerate.

This rumor is full of BS.
>>
>>84364839
Sounds very apt.
>>
>>84365188
Half finished job? 5 held back his regeneration until he'd saved Peri, maybe whatever shenanigans are happening in the finale aren't over when we see him regenerate
>>
God I hope Moffat doesn't fuck Christmas up, hopefully he doesn't go "EVERYTHING MUST BE CHRISTMAS RELATED!!!!!" like he did with Time of the Doctor.
>>
>>84365251
>yfw 'My name's not Doctor Who, my name's CHRISTMAS!!!'
>>
>Mark Gatiss wrote the best episode of the series
>>
File: Chris Just Chibinal.png (623KB, 1266x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Chris Just Chibinal.png
623KB, 1266x1289px
>>
>>84365188
Maybe some memory fuckery, maybe he knows if he regenerates he will forget Bill or something and just fly off not bieng able to save her.
>>
>>84365188
If Kris is the next Doctor then I understand completley. I'd be screaming "NO" if I knew I was regenerating into an ugly twat.
>>
>>84365475
>if
>>
>>84365532
I remember how forced he was last time, far too many on /who/ was absolutely convinced then based Capaldi strides on out and dick slaps every single person who said it was 100% Kris.
>>
>>84365143
It's not! that is blarney made up by someone months ago on Gallifrey base.
>>
Moffat is doing one last lore fuckery. He's showing why 1 left Gallifrey. That Trench is on Gallifrey during a Gallifreyan civil war.
>>
>>84365661
This would be shit
Can he invent a story of his own and stop fucking up canon
>>
>>84365661
Nah, that looks more like Skaro.
>>
The Doctor Falls reviews are out tonight right?
>>
Please no WW1, I want something weird and amazing for his last episode.
>>
>>84365574
Kris was barely a name bought up last time

t. been here since 2012
>>
>>84364834
>>84364936
>inb4 it's actually set in the current year in Eastern Ukraine
https://youtu.be/DAo7go-4l0g
>>
>>84365661
Nah that trench is going to be in his mind. It's going to be a battlefield of his worst fears, regrets, and shit like that presented as WWI then he's going to uncover a deep rooted secret/issue that screws with the lore and "changes him forever" causing a "christmas miracle" dispelling all the war in a blanket of snow and Christmas cheer signalling his acceptance. He steps out of the trench and into the white battlefield, switches back to the regen and we see the 13th.
>>
File: 1488653607808.png (94KB, 274x278px) Image search: [Google]
1488653607808.png
94KB, 274x278px
Imagine STILL thinking that 13 will be a male
>>
File: IRA Cyberman.jpg (63KB, 419x638px) Image search: [Google]
IRA Cyberman.jpg
63KB, 419x638px
>>
>>84365929

Imagine thinking it's not Kris Marshall
>>
File: female.png (543KB, 643x602px) Image search: [Google]
female.png
543KB, 643x602px
>>84365929
>>
File: we all change.png (408KB, 468x409px) Image search: [Google]
we all change.png
408KB, 468x409px
>>84365929
>>
>>84365980
ooga booga we wuz doktorz n shieet
>>
Hislop's a cunt.
>>
File: 1416431434517.png (130KB, 492x359px) Image search: [Google]
1416431434517.png
130KB, 492x359px
>>84365980
>Bill is a lesbian and will very obviously have everything reversed so she's back to normal
>next Doctor is a female and will be quirky like Tennant was
>my fucking face when they're actually going to do it, Tennant and Rose Part II: The Gayining
>>
>>84365143
Remember when Sherlock did it?
>>
>>84366079
Moff recycles Sherlock a lot

Like Sherlock's evil sister being locked in a prison for her own good with a musical instrument. Literally 'the vault' arc with Missy/piano.
>>
>>84365980
Nah it's gunna be a dude. The BBC can't risk it with their other big shows like Bake Off and Top Gear dead.

If someone like your pic gets cast the average viewer is going to look at the show and go 'Wow the BBC went up it's own arse again' and keep not watching.
>>
Seriously, why Moffat is so obsessed with rewriting / fucking up fundamental things?
>lmao forgotten incarnation
>lmao last doctor
>lmao clara on gallifrey
>lmao gallifrey isnt timelocked
>>
File: The Cancer Warrior Robot.jpg (199KB, 793x674px) Image search: [Google]
The Cancer Warrior Robot.jpg
199KB, 793x674px
What do you think of my new oc?
>>
>>84366141
You're just grasping at straws.

Now, everyone believing the Doctor is dead but then not really and everyone forgets about it immediately...
>>
File: ok-hand-sign.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign.png
33KB, 256x256px
>>84366189
Stick this on the hand instead
>>
File: Raston Warrior Robot.jpg (261KB, 1195x672px) Image search: [Google]
Raston Warrior Robot.jpg
261KB, 1195x672px
>>84366260
I tried to make it close to the original.
>>
File: 1479505723068.gif (1MB, 270x220px) Image search: [Google]
1479505723068.gif
1MB, 270x220px
Just sliding out of Doctor Who forever
>>
File: the curator.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
the curator.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>84366166
>lmao forgotten incarnation
Because Eccleston refused to return
>lmao last doctor
That actually worked very well though
The other two are bad indeed.
>>
File: 151367424513.jpg (72KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
151367424513.jpg
72KB, 800x800px
>>84364834
>>84364936
It's not gonna be on that fucking WW1 Christmas Truce, will it?
I mean come on.
>>
>>84366418
I'd be fine with that. As long as there's no monster.
>>
>>84366193 This made me remember the inforarium, how come suddenly everyone knew who the doctor was again?
>>
>>84366515
Something about the Dalek hivemind? Who even cares. A cool idea was wasted.
>>
File: IMG_5691.jpg (58KB, 468x471px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
58KB, 468x471px
Rose wasn't sure exactly what had triggered his reaction.

It could have been the yellow sundress she was wearing. Sitting on the jump seat, it rode up to just above her knees, exposing her toned calf muscles and teasing at what could be found just a bit higher. The neckline revealed a tantalizing amount of cleavage, just enough to grab his attention and derail his normally impenetrable train of thought.

It could have been the new shift in their relationship. The dance they had been doing around each other had become too complicated, both parties faltering and forgetting their steps until they had tripped, tangling together so tightly that they were no longer sure where one ended and the other began. It had only been a week, and they couldn't keep their hands off of each other.

It could have been the casual way she had dismissed the horrible reading material he had found under her bed. Apparently he had been searching for the trainer he had lost the night before in his hurry to join her in bed and found the book as well. He had burst into the console room, one trainer sloppily tied, with the offensive object in hand, demanding to know where it came from and why Rooooose, why?

It could have been the teasing lilt of her voice when she had confessed to reading the bloody thing in hopes of easing her frustrations. The sexual tension had been so high, she was drowning...seeking release on her own night after night just so she could make it through the next day without bursting into flames.

It could have been the subtle drop in tone, the slight darkening of her eyes and the brief clenching of her thighs when she had also confessed her interest in trying new things, things she had assumed she would only be ever to live out in her fantasies. Things she thought would never be in the realm of possibility for her. Because if she wasn't going to be dancing with the Doctor, well...she wasn't going to be doing it with anyone.
>>
>>84366639

Here we fucking go
>>
>>84366639
Ah fuck yeah, come on
>>
Rumour is that the Doctor slips on a bannana and then *the Doctor falls* down a flight of stairs.
>>
>>84366639
That guy again.
>>
File: fast bottom.gif (3MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
fast bottom.gif
3MB, 540x270px
Fast bottom
>>
File: IMG_5692.jpg (57KB, 615x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5692.jpg
57KB, 615x476px
It could have been because it was Sunday, because it had been over eight hours since the last time, because they were alone...because they could.

It could have been any of those things.

Knowing the Doctor, it was probably a combination of all of them. That, and never backing down from a chance to try something new. Especially when it came to shagging one Rose Tyler.

What had caused it didn't really matter. One moment he had been lecturing her on all the reasons why Fifty Shades of Grey was a black spot on humanity's literary track record, and the next everything had shifted. He went silent. Dilated pupils and heavily charged electricity, sizzling and sparking between them, were the only warnings Rose received before he ordered her to stand up.

"Excuse me?" she asked with an arched eyebrow.

"Stand. Up," he growled, reaching up to unknot his tie. The low timbre of his voice reverberated through her, creating tiny waves of arousal that bounced and rippled through her body.

Normally she would have told him to shove it. She didn't appreciate him dictating to her or making her choices for her. But watching the silky fabric slide deftly through his long fingers, fingers that could have her speaking in gibberish in mere moments, she knew this was different. She just wasn't sure how. But the excitement thrumming through her veins had her biting her lip and silently rising off the jump seat. She looked up at him through her lashes, understanding that she wasn't to speak unless spoken to.

The Doctor's eyes openly roamed her figure, tracing her curves and lingering on the heavy rise and fall of her chest as her heart fluttered and floundered from the anticipation coiling within her abdomen. He trailed a finger across the flesh just above the low neckline of her dress, lingering in the dip between her breasts. Rose's skin prickled and she ached for him to properly touch her, to crash his lips to hers and claim her for his own.
>>
File: IMG_5693.jpg (42KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5693.jpg
42KB, 500x667px
"If you want me to stop, at any point," he whispered huskily, sending a flurry of butterflies swooping in her stomach, "Just say Gallifrey." He stilled his movements, looking deeply into her eyes until she nodded her agreement, unable to speak with the lump forming in her throat from his word choice. He dipped his finger just beneath the neckline of her dress, dragging it slowly over the top of her breast and chasing away the solemn thoughts that had started to creep into her mind.

Keeping their gazes locked, the Doctor's hands danced down her rib cage to rest on her hips. Her eyes dropped to his mouth and she traced her tongue over her plump bottom lip, the one he liked to nibble on, hoping to spur him on. One corner of his mouth twitched up and his eyes sparkled with mischief. He flexed his fingers once and then spun her around in one smooth movement, his hands immediately finding their place on the curve of her waist, gripping her tightly to help keep her steady.

Rose blinked in confusion, staring down at the worn canvas jump seat. He moved closer, yet prevented their bodies from touching, and nosed her hair to the side. His cool breath on her ear sent shivers down her spine.

"Trust me?" he whispered, his voice low and hoarse, a promise of things to come.

She nodded, unable to find her voice. He nipped at her earlobe, then again at her neck with a little more pressure. It wasn't enough to hurt or leave a mark, but her eyes rolled back beneath her fluttering lashes at the unexpected sensation, the blurring of the line that separated pleasure from pain.

"I asked you a question," he prodded, punctuating his unspoken threat with another drag of his teeth over her skin.

Rose gasped, digging her nails into her palms to keep from touching him. "Yes," she let out in a breathless voice.
>>
File: 1qoiow.jpg (22KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
1qoiow.jpg
22KB, 624x351px
>>84366508
The real monster.......is mankind.
>>
>>84366639
Oh don't fucking start
>>
File: IMG_5694.jpg (70KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5694.jpg
70KB, 396x594px
She felt him lean back, increasing the distance between them. She bit her lip to keep from asking questions. The roles they had seamlessly slipped into were different from what she was used to, the playing field no longer even. He had made it clear that he was in control. Explicitly. It sent a new sort of thrill through her and she waited impatiently to see what his next move would be, tamping down on her need to touch him and be touched in return.

She heard the hiss of fabric as he whipped his tie from beneath his collar. It was all she could do to keep facing forward, to not turn and launch herself at him, having her way with him on the metal grating beneath their feet. Cool fingers encircled each of her wrists, his tie rubbing against the skin of her left one. He pulled her arms, firmly yet gently, to the center of her lower back, her fists pressed side by side.

Without a word, he set to work, wrapping the tie around her wrists. When he had finished, she wiggled experimentally. The silky fabric didn't give, her arms were bound tight behind her back. Scenario after scenario raced through her mind, only fueling the fire the Doctor had started the moment his gaze had darkened. Her center throbbed with need, heat and wetness already gathering between her legs.

Rose felt his hands grip her shoulders, spinning her back around to face him. She hadn't regained her balance before his mouth was covering hers. His lips moved urgently, his tongue plunging into her mouth. His kiss was making her dizzy and she jerked her arms to try and grab a hold of him. She groaned in frustration, his tie keeping her hands locked behind her back.
>>
>>84366804
>>84366908
Someone please stop this cuck, my shit-meter is off the scale.

I've seen better fanfic on tumblr, and it was a 3 second gif (clearly, since tumblroids can't write - they communicate only in gif).
>>
>>84366955
But mankind were the good guys, look at how we can get along!

More likely there'd be one German private who objects to the whole thing thanks to alien mind control.

And that German private's name? Adolf Hitler.
>>
>>84366995
>>84367034
FUCK OFF
>>
>>84366166
Honestly if I were Chibnall I'd retcon most his era. A newbie binging the show now has to know so much boring lore to get through the last few seasons. No wonder everyone seems to stops half way through Smith.
>>
File: IMG_5695.jpg (241KB, 1536x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5695.jpg
241KB, 1536x1148px
She collapsed onto the jumpseat, shoulders resting slightly lopsided against the backrest. Before she could readjust herself properly, he was on his knees and spreading her legs so he could fit between them. Roughly hiking up the hem of her dress, he growled when he discovered she had decided to go knickerless for the day. The Doctor leaned forward, fingers digging into the soft flesh of her thighs, and plunged his tongue into her core. Rose gasped and angled her head to watch him, the vision of his head between her thighs sending another jolt of pleasure tingling through her legs. He looked up as she bit back another moan, his eyes heated and full of want.

Gliding his tongue through her heat one last time, he pulled away and remained crouched in front of her, wiping his face with the back of his hand. She wanted to scream at the sudden loss, but the sharp look her gave her made her jaw snap shut. As he stood up, her gaze narrowed to his erection, clearly straining against his trousers. It wasn't until he stepped forward, the fabric of his suit softly scratching against her inner thighs, that she noticed the new tie in his hands. It was the spare he kept in his pocket, in case his current one became ruined during their adventures...or lost during some of their less life threatening and wonderfully new escapades together.

Rose swallowed her comments, her objections of him ceasing his earlier actions long forgotten at the prospects of what he was going to do to her now. She had one last view of his face before he raised his hands and her vision went black. There was a moment of confusion as her other senses scrambled to make up for lost ground, her heart thundering too loudly in her ears, her morning cuppa too bitter on her tongue, her position too precarious against the back of the jump seat, and her nose suddenly too full of his scent all around her.
>>
>>84366639
>>84366804
>>84366908
>>84367009

Come on dude. At least with Clara it was hot.
>>
>>84367120
I agree, but retcon will feel somewhat cheap. Maybe just move to parallel universe to start again?
>>
>>84366639
Please go away. You ruined yesterdays thread with your degenerate erotic fanwank.
>>
>>84367120
>>84367177
They don't have to do anything. Just make it a family science-fiction series about a mysterious man who travels to a different adventure each week.

Focus on the adventure, not the mysterious man.
>>
File: IMG_5696.jpg (116KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5696.jpg
116KB, 1023x682px
She squeezed her eyelids shut, knowing the action was useless and redundant but it gave a point of focus, something to center herself on before she tipped off balance. She felt his fingers secure a knot at the back of her head before trailing through her hair to rest on her shoulders. The cloth itched at her back as he straightened her with her arms pinned further, binds and body ensuring they remained stationary. His hands danced down her chest, sliding and pushing over the sides of her breasts, what she assumed to be his thumbs rasping across her nipples, before falling away. The pressure on her legs vanished, her skin shivering from the exposure to the empty air. She swiveled her head slowly, holding her breath in hopes of hearing his movements, even if the faint echo in the console room, the smalls pings of metal and soft thumps of the coral, made it impossible to pinpoint the source exactly.

There was a quiet rustling in front of her, followed by something tickling, almost scratching against her inner thigh. A cool rush of air blew over her centre, the sharp contrast to the heat still burning in her causing a gasp to escape her and disturb the heavy silence. She arched her back as anticipation rolled over her and set her senses on high alert, nerves tingling and ready to be touched and teased over the edge.
>>
>>84366804
>>84366908
>>84367009
>>84367121
>>84367223

InB4 the christmas episode is set in the land of fiction and this cuck is the villain.

It would be a lame episode, the Doctor would walk in announce "your writing is shit, stop this fuckery" and the weeb would roll over and die out of sheer disgrace.
>>
I know you all so well now that I can tell apart individual anons without trips.
>>
File: IMG_5697.png (320KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5697.png
320KB, 500x345px
Rose sighed in relief, her taut muscles trembling as her body relaxed, a firm pressure connecting with where she wanted him, needed him. She can't tell if it's his lips or his tongue, and she can't bring herself to care. Fighting the urge to grind her hips against his mouth, she welcomed the attention. The cool, moist friction of his ministrations pulsing in time with the slick lapping sounds bouncing in her ears. The Doctor's tongue, rough and steady, slid up through her slick folds and circled her clit in tight circles before dipping lower. He repeated the actions and picked up tempo, flicking and sucking the bundle of nerves longer with each pass, bringing her higher and closer but backing off just before she snapped.

Rose tried desperately to get him where she wanted, her body completing vicious cycles of straining her muscles then turning to jelly over and over. Her arms strained against the fabric around her wrists, her shoulders aching with the added tension, wanting to fist his hair and force him to keep to the spot he continued to retreat from. He held her in place, one hand on her lower abdomen and the other gripping her thigh. Pleasure blurred her vision, the empty blackness somehow swimming before her as white hot sparks danced at the edges of her consciousness. Every nerve was buzzing, waiting for that last signal before firing off all at once to make her feel like she was flying. She had remained mostly silent, only letting out whimpers and moans, until now.

"Please...fuck...Doctor," Rose panted out as she felt him fuck her with his tongue, the push pull of the textured muscle paired with the bump of his nose just shy of where he needed to be sending her spiraling into madness. Her lust addled brain cleared long enough for her to figure out why he hadn't added the use of his equally talented fingers. He was drawing this out, reducing her to a puddle of excruciating desire. She was burning for him, and if begging was what it would take.
>>
Don't ask me how I know this.

BUT BILL FUCKING GO WITH HEATHER AND EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE WITH HER.

MOFFAT MADE EPIC SHITE AGAIN.
>>
>>84367171
This, Rose is an ugly slag.
Make the next one about Amy or Donna's fat tits, fuck, even the blowjob stone would be better
>>
File: IMG_5698.jpg (38KB, 290x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5698.jpg
38KB, 290x400px
Well...

"Hmm?" The Doctor hummed against her clit, causing her hips to jerk involuntarily. Straining against his hands, she arched and groaned as her eyes slammed shut beneath the make shift blindfold and her toes curled waiting...waiting...nothing.

His hands and his mouth no longer anchored her to the jumpseat, gone without warning. She whimpered, her throbbing core once again left with nothing but particles of air caressing her heated flesh. The soft rubber of the soles of his trainers thumped against the grating from somewhere in front of her, circling to her left. A mechanical whine pierced her ears, the jump seat shuddered then moved beneath her. Her feet rested firmly against the ground, her knees bent slightly. He had lowered the whole bloody seat.

The slow click of teeth from a zipper popping open just beyond her reach narrowed her thoughts. The thought of him undoing his trousers, his cock springing free of the brown fabric, made her lip lick her lips. She wanted him to touch her, to fuck her, her body was screaming for his hands, his mouth, whatever he would give...but he was in control. Even though her body itched and ached for release, she knew he wasn't a greedy lover, she trusted him. So she refrained from making a comment. Her body was too tightly wound up, the ache between her legs impossible to ignore. Whatever he wanted, he would get.
>>
>2 moffat episodes left
FEELS GOOD
FEELS AMAZING DESU
>>
File: 10offended.png (164KB, 379x406px) Image search: [Google]
10offended.png
164KB, 379x406px
>>84367365
>>
>>84367302
who am I then?
>>
desu
>>
File: jenna.jpg (114KB, 941x1200px) Image search: [Google]
jenna.jpg
114KB, 941x1200px
>>84367349
Clara is the most fuckable companion though.
>>
File: Ross Kemp.jpg (283KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
Ross Kemp.jpg
283KB, 590x590px
Guys I have a friend who works as a sound designer for Who at the beeb.

He's signed to an NDA, but while he was pissed at a party last week he confirmed the next doctor will be none other than Ross Kemp.
>>
Based fanficposter.
>>
File: 1497071123033.jpg (531KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497071123033.jpg
531KB, 1133x1600px
>>84367452
>implying
>>
>>84367339
This had crossed my mind too.
I don't think Moffat's smart enough to do it.

>>84367349
>Rose is an ugly slag
Canon.
>>
>>84367452

I'd take Amy over her desu
>>
File: IMG_5699.jpg (39KB, 405x610px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5699.jpg
39KB, 405x610px
The family brush of trousers tickled the inside of her legs and there was a slight tug on her scalp as he tangled a hand in the hair at the back of her head. Rose could sense his proximity, sense the way the air shifted around him. She wasn't sure what he was planning, but she had a pretty good idea. Taking a deep breath, she drew her tongue slowly across her plump lower lip, hoping he was watching, wanting to urge him on without breaking her role.

That was all the incentive he needed. Tightening his grip on her hair, he guided her head forward. The smooth tip of his cock bumped against her lips and immediately she opened for him, allowing him to thrust into her mouth. She curled her lips over his length, encasing him in moisture and warmth, letting him glide over her tongue. He stilled his movements as his fingers twitched and a tremor wracked his body. Rose rolled her tongue around him, eliciting a moan from above her. She paused, not sure if she would be allowed to move her head without being told. He slowly pulled his hips back, till he was almost free of her lips, before rocking forward once more. Setting up a rhythm with his movement and matching the pace with gentle pushes and pulls from his hand buried in her hair, Rose relaxed her throat, urging him deeper. She alternated licking and sucking, feeling him grow harder under her lips. Her own arousal still flooded her system and she grazed his cock with her teeth as her centre pulsed, needing friction.
>>
>>84367339
Well, that's bad and recycled enough to be true.
>>
>>84367578
>I'd take Amy over her desu
Only one?
>>
File: skuntank_by_eksploud-d6qjlfm.jpg (185KB, 1022x781px) Image search: [Google]
skuntank_by_eksploud-d6qjlfm.jpg
185KB, 1022x781px
>>84367710
>wet pop
>>
>>84367706
Only Karen Gillan is attractive out of those 3.
>>
>Clara standing in the school playground at lunch, keeping an eye on the kids.
>Tardis materialises, causing all the kids to stop and stare in awe.
>A voice can be heard inside: CLALA!
>Clara: Oh god, not again.
>Tardis door opens and a avalanche of empty Special Brew cans cascade out onto the playground.
>CLALA!
>The Doctor falls face first out of the Tardis, wearing his sonic sunglasses, mostly empty bottle of absinthe in one hand and a detached dalek gun in the other.
>The kids laugh at the silly man struggling to get up.
>Clara: Doctor what the hell are you doing?!
>Doctor: Zyberleks Tegan - I mean Cygon - I mean Clala!
>Drops the bottle and leans on Clara's shoulder.
>Doctor: Davros make army. Huuuuge army.
>Clara: Doctor....
>Doctor: Army bad!
>Doctor slips on the absinthe bottle, falls and causes dalek gun to fire.
>Laser hits little girl, exterminating her.
>Clara: DOCTOR WHAT YOU DONE?!
>Doctor: Did you see that Clala??? OH GOD THEY'RE HERE!!!
>Doctor whirls around, sunglasses askew, firing the dalek gun in every direction.
>Doctor: I AM THE ONCOMING STOOOOOOORM!!!!
>Clara ducks for cover as numerous screaming children get killed by lasers all around her.
>>
File: hashtagdemelbows.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
hashtagdemelbows.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>84367452
Wrong
>>
>>84367766
yay someone liked it
>>
File: IMG_5701.png (184KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5701.png
184KB, 245x300px
His hands were on her again, on her hips, twisting her then pushing or pulling her forward. She was disoriented from his kiss and the spins, she had no idea if he was in front of her or behind. Her entire body pulsed with need, only able to let her know that he was close, yet not close enough. She shuffled awkwardly, unsure of her footing, and holding her hands to her chest. She had only taken a few steps when her upper thighs bumped into something solid.

So, he wasn’t in front of her...he had been guiding her from behind. She strained her senses, the low hum of the time rotor filling her ears. Rose felt his hands pushing her to lean forward and stretching her arms somewhere above her head. The surface beneath her belly and her chest was uneven, odd shaped digging into her at seemingly random angles. A weight pressed against her for a moment, pinning her in place as small puffs of air hit her skin and sent a fresh wave of sparks sizzling in her veins. Her arms were pulled impossibly higher, something cold and smooth wormed its way between her hands, then the Doctor was gone.

She yanked her hands gently, testing. They were caught. Trying to puzzle out where she was took longer as she felt the slide of fabric up and over her arse, the Doctor bunching her skirt up above her waist. The console...fire burned in her belly as she tried to imagine what she looked like, what he would look like, fucking her against the levers and dials, the soft blue glow bathing their face as they shouted each others names, reaching their climax in unison.
>>
capaldo come back he was joking...
>>
>>84367706
Their twig arms scare me.
>>
>>84367766
This is now canon.
*erases mental recording of 'Listen' and replaces with this*
>>
>>84367866
Capaldo it's me. Come back. I wasn't serious
>>
>>84367452
Clara is the one true doctorfu.
>>
>>84367452
>she will never do asmr
>>
CAPALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

C A P A L D O
>>
CAPALDO COME BACK PLEASE
WE LOVE YOU
>>
>>84366418
How could you make that exciting, each doctor representing an army in the no-mansland?

1 and 12 being the brittisch/french and 13 being the germans or w/e and in the end he defeats 1 and 12 making 12 regenerate in the "real" world
>>
>>84367759
>>84367889
Fair. I cba to photoshop so I just googled.
>>
>>84367805
i honestly did ;)
>>
>>84367998
The football match. There won't be any action. It'll just be pure comfy kino for everyone to curl up on christmas night to watch after being stuffed with turkey and wine and perhaps the odd christmas joint.
>>
Apparently players from Cardiff Football Club have been contacted and asked to appear in the Christmas special.

It's HAPPENING
>>
>>84368069
>and perhaps the odd christmas joint.
fuck off degenerate your not taking christmas
>>
>>84367452
>dwarfs
>>84367767
Correct
>>
>>84367767
That's a shop though. Jenna's tits are better.
>>
>>84368105
fuck off, doctor who was fucking made to watch while baked
>>
File: IMG_5704.jpg (396KB, 1280x1879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5704.jpg
396KB, 1280x1879px
"Come for me, Rose," the Doctor panted out, one hand sliding over her until his fingers found her clit. He pinched hard as he pushed into her, hitting just the right spot.

The effect was instantaneous. Her body stiffened, muscles pulling taut and then snapping in a flood of ecstasy. She cried out, his name on her lips, as wave after wave of pleasure crashed over her, white hot light bursting behind her eyelids. He thrust into her once, twice and then groaned out her name as he spilled into her. They ground against each other, chasing each aftershock and riding their orgasms out in unison until they were both breathless and sated.

He slumped against her, resting his head on her back, and pushing her down against the console. Rose sighed contentedly, her body still high and numb to the pain and wiggled her bum against him, once more lamenting the fact that she couldn't touch him properly. He placed a light kiss on her shoulder then moved off of her. She giggled as he half heartedly slapped her arse before slipping out of her. He cleaned them up with a dry cloth she assumed he pulled from one of his pockets, her body twitching as he ran the fabric over her sensitive bundle of nerves. She heard him chuckle then the rustle of fabric as he redid his trousers. She dropped her head, too tired to care about what odds and ends would end up poking her in the face.

"Rose, why aren't you...oh!" The confusion gave way to urgency as he pressed against her, his fingers unhooking her hands the helping stand straight on her feet. Tiny tugs prickled her scalp as he worked at the blindfold. She blinked, eyes adjusting to the light once he pulled it away from her face. He turned her around, grinning and giving her a quick peck on the lips before undoing the knotted material around her wrists.
>>
Doctor WhoFeatures

Crackpot ‘Doctor Who’ theory: Pearl Mackie will be the next Doctor
>>
>>84368127
>shop

Well fuck my life i guess
>>
File: IMG_5706.jpg (63KB, 450x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5706.jpg
63KB, 450x367px
She closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of his fingers brushing against her skin, the euphoria still slightly clouding her brain. Once the fabric dropped to the floor she opened her eyes, grinning softly at him, and stretched out her arms above her head in blessed relief. The warm smile on his face faded, replaced with a creased brow as he watched her movements. Taking her hands lightly he pulled them in front of him to examine them closely. There were light red lines ringing her wrists from where his tie had chafed her delicate skin.

"Oh, Rose," he breathed, his face crestfallen. "I'm so sorry. I didn't...I don't..."

"Hey," she interrupted softly, placing a hand on his cheek. "It's alright. I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt."

"You sure?" he asked quietly, barely meeting her eyes.

"Promise," she reassured, trailing her fingers over his sideburn.

His eyes closed briefly and he leaned into her touch.

"Doctor?"
>>
>>84368161
Will be... or already is?
*dramatic gopher*
>>
>>84368189
did David shag Billie IRL?
>>
File: DW.jpg (26KB, 544x183px) Image search: [Google]
DW.jpg
26KB, 544x183px
>>84368161
Called it months ago
>>
File: 1479521201726.jpg (98KB, 636x848px) Image search: [Google]
1479521201726.jpg
98KB, 636x848px
>>84368069
could see that happen. also something completely different, going on from the opener of Weat seeing capaldi regenerate and it probably being on Mondas. What if Moffat is gonna make some asspull that the any incarnation of the doctor should never regenerate in the vicinity of any other doctors incarnation regeneration, because they will melt their regeneratingprocess and fuse together, making 1 and 12 regenerating at the "same moment and thusly have 1 be in the christmasspecial..

or w/e im baked
>>
>>84368179
Yep, the original has her wearing pink underwear.
>>
File: @1492371581150.jpg (13KB, 255x218px) Image search: [Google]
@1492371581150.jpg
13KB, 255x218px
>>84368219
oh vey
>>
>>84368207
probably
>>
>>84368207
Tennant could fuck whoever he wanted, why would he go for Billie
>>
>>84368227
completely forgot he'll be regenerating desu
>>
File: peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman[1].jpg (119KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
peter-capaldi-jenna-coleman[1].jpg
119KB, 612x380px
>>84368207
There's an unspoken DW tradition of the doctor shagging his companion.
>>
>>84368268
he chose Georgia?
fucking his daughter from other regeneration?
>>
>>84368235
oh well that's alright, so long as the elbows are genuine
>>
>>84368311
did he?

who was the most gay doctor who fucked male companion?
>>
>>84368311
Matt definitely shagged Jenna but I think Capaldi is too much of an upstanding guy to cheat on his wife like that. He definitely didn't fuck her.

She wanked him off though.
>>
>>84368345
Yeah, they're her elbows.
>>
>>84368347
Mike Yates raped a fan, who knows how many Doctors he got through.
>>
Do we have a pastebin or MEGA for old eps? I need to finish my watch through of the First Doctor, and the torrent I grabbed ages ago doesn't have all of The Time Meddler even though the wiki says that serial isn't lost.
>>
>>84368432
really?
>>
>Chibnall Era is STILL one year from now
Just detonate the reality bomb, I can't handle this anymore.
>>
who will drop the show if Doctor is niiger?
>>
>>84368352
>implying she doesn't know
Peter knows how sought after the Capaldick is, and he understands is something that needs to be shared with the world, so he prolly married a cuckquean who gets off to that.
>>
>>84368449
say no more fàm
https://archive.is/7eSsd
>>
>>84368473
You can't rush perfection.
>>
>>84368564
said RTD in the GAP year of that EASTER episode
>>
>>84368586
it wasnt too bad
it was just extremely average
>>
>>84368458
http://www.matthewman.org/david/diary/87summer.htm
>>
Eddie's Diner will NOT be used for Christmas Special filming! #DoctorWho
>>
>>84368311
oh Jenna you goddess
>>
>>84368311
this shirt on him? any links?
>>
>>84368815
I hope she does a more revealing scene some time soon. I want to see more than her tits.
>>
File: 2ckpk0je0az1000.jpg (57KB, 698x395px) Image search: [Google]
2ckpk0je0az1000.jpg
57KB, 698x395px
>>84368547
I love you anon!
>>
>>84368845
the nipples were kinda meh
>>
File: tumblr_mrt6twUJXD1qcwhkeo2_250.gif (485KB, 245x185px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrt6twUJXD1qcwhkeo2_250.gif
485KB, 245x185px
>>84368311
>There's an unspoken DW tradition of the doctor shagging his companion.
>>
>>84368860
Don't try to watch genesis of the daleks though. It traces your IP and redirects you to scat porn.
>>
>>84368862
Seen from an unfortunate angle though, but I have it from a reliable source her nipples are quite small and dark in person.

Seeing her fully naked would be a gift.
>>
>>84368866
>>There's an unspoken DW tradition of the doctor shagging his companion.
So CE did Barrowman?
>>
>>84368923
kinda oval
>>
File: Yeah.jpg (15KB, 236x293px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah.jpg
15KB, 236x293px
>>84368866
>>
File: IMG_5707.jpg (158KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5707.jpg
158KB, 600x600px
Who's hyped for /best duo/
>>
>>84369060
what is this grandfather?
>>
>>84369074
Fuck yeah, I love the 10th Doctor and Jackie.
>>
>>84369074
I would rather have Nick's 9ith and Billie
>>
>>84368866
OH ACE
>>
>>84369060
I was literally just about to post that image lol
>>
File: meddler04.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
meddler04.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
>>84368917
Wtf
>>
How come we still have no spoiler about Episode 12 ? Hundreds have seen it with press and stuff.
>>
>>84369185

Yeah it's odd. Does anyone know when reviews go up?
>>
>>84369074
Goddamn Briggs taking all my goddamn money
>>
>>84369112
Top kek, just checking your gullibility levels.
It's actually the tenth planet that triggers the scat porn.
>>
>>84369185
It's so shit that nobody cares enough to leak anything
>>
remember when RTD put pop songs in the episodes and they could not be put on the dvds?
>>
>>84369260
examples?
>>
>>84369273
Toxic
>>
>>84369297
That's on the DVD, I literally watched The End of the World last week
>>
>>84369260
It's on my DVD copy, is this something that happened in the UK?
>>
File: 1493679204642.jpg (156KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1493679204642.jpg
156KB, 800x769px
>>84369315
>>
>>84369273
Voodoo Child by Rogue Traders is replaced by here_come_the_drums.mp3 by Kevin MacLeod.
>>
>>84369333
mind if I shit in your poophole
>>
>>84369333
i think i mixed shit up
it happened in Quantum Leap Dvds
>>
>>84369251
Shittier than Hell Bent ? woah !
>>
>>84369363
Clip?
>>
Watching the Sarah Jane Adventures in casualwhostream

"Prisoner of the Judoon" in ten minutes.
>>
>>84369457
lol you believed him?
>>
>>84369217
They usually go up Wednesday night or Thursday
>>
>>84369457
I was lampooning you. It was a simple lampoon.

But on a related note, fuck Netflix for cutting entire scenes from Only Fools and Horses, and replacing George's funeral music in Red Dwarf.
>>
>>84369477 (you)
>>84369513 (you)
>>
>>84369493

Thanks
>>
File: Nope.jpg (128KB, 1231x669px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.jpg
128KB, 1231x669px
>>84369603
>>
You all know when Moffat leaves there'll never be any kino episodes.
>>
>>84369675
Wow 3, (you)s
Stop samefagging
>>
"Prisoner of the Judoon" in casualwhostream, 3 minutes.
>>
>>84369690
There rarely is as it is. I'm cautiously optimistic for Chibnall's "bold and risky" series.
>>
>>84369690
RTD is coming back :^)
>>
>>84369774
>Chibnall's "bold and risky" series.
They'll reboot DW universe like they wanted with american 8th Doctor.
Bradley will regenerate into new second doctor and everything after is erased due to time shit, that's why he's here
>>
8, 10, 12 all have final stories involving the Master, who's ready for 13 to have no master stories and then 14 to re-introduce him/her?
>>
>>84367073
This is literally the plot of timewyrm
>>
>>84369060
It is produced by the BBC after all.
>>
>>84370053
Good. 13 should face brand new enemies .
>>
>>84370053
Add to that list the 4th and 7th Doctors.

That's 42% of Doctors having a final story involving the Master.
>>
>>84370210
the vampires
>>
>>84370218
still a rumor at this point
>>
who here is wathcing new Twin Peaks?
>>
>>84370210
Master should just be the frenemy from now on.
>>
Caption this pic.
>>
>>84370350
Oh my god, fuck off
>>
>>84370284
"It's actually so small it's impressive. I didn't even know they could be that short."
>>
>>84370284
"Bad image quality, kill yourself"
>>
File: TOBY_JONES_DREAMLORD-1-.png (523KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
TOBY_JONES_DREAMLORD-1-.png
523KB, 1280x720px
>tfw he will never play the Master
>>
>>84370350
>>84370350
Reported!
>>
>>84370413
He is the master, goofy
>>
File: IMG_5678.jpg (47KB, 620x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5678.jpg
47KB, 620x374px
"Well, I thought we could play a little game tonight" Clara said, smirking. The Doctor's eyebrows knitted together. "What's the game?" He asked sceptically.

"Well" Clara said, her smile now even larger. "We'll see how long you can keep your hands off me for" She said, giggling slightly at the Doctor's shocked expression.

"That's stupid, that is. Come on, I wanna fuck you now..." The Doctor reached out to grab his young, hot female companion, only for her to step back.

"First we've got to see how long you can resist for" Clara said, giggling. The Doctor huffed heavily, muttering "Fine" underneath his breath.

The next hour was torture and stupid for the Doctor. Clara was obviously trying to get him to want her, which was the most stupid part of the whole thing, considering he really really wanted her.

At first, Clara simply sat around reading, which was still torturous for the Doctor because the amount of cleavage she had was probably illegal in certain parts of the galaxy. After about thirty minutes of this, she stripped so she was completely naked.

"All right then" Clara said, standing up, and the Doctor grinned maniacally. She had given in in the end, not him... he knew he could never lose at a game...

"Ah, not yet" Clara said, and the Doctor wanted to explode in frustration. "A test for you"

"Hasn't this whole thing been a test?" Grumbled the Doctor, furiously putting his hands down, which was extremely hard for him as the sexiest body his eyes had ever laid eyes on was standing right next to him.

Clara clambered onto the bed, positioning herself so that her pussy was directly positioned over the Doctor's huge, erected cock, which was pointing up into the air. Clara had positioned herself so that the Time Lord's cock was just brushing against the edges of her shaven pussy, but not inside of her. Yet.
>>
>>84370586
Rub Krillitane Oil on yourself
>>
Apparently Polly is in the Christmas special.
>>
>>84370631
>the dinnerlady will never give you an oily handjob
>>
>>84370646
so Mondas will crash on Earth and 12th will meet dying 1st?
>>
File: IMG_5677.jpg (323KB, 500x744px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5677.jpg
323KB, 500x744px
"You like that?" Clara whispered in a seductive manner. The Doctor was using all his will power to not simply hump upwards and plough into her. "All you have to do is push up. That's all you have to do" Clara continued teasing the Time Lord, moving her perfect body up his, moving so that her round breasts were rubbing against his face.

"You like that don't you" Clara whispered. She began moving her chest in circular movements, her boobs now rubbing all over the Doctor's face. "C'mon, all you have to do is suck them"

The Doctor desperately wanted to fuck Clara, but he wasn't one to give up one a bet, despite having his willpower not to give in teetering over the edge. Clara soon continued on her path up his body, and moved so that her perfect, shaven pussy was right above his face, her smooth, thighs either side of his head.

"You like that too, don- OH!" Clara cried out.

The Doctor had tried his best to resist, and he knew it was going to annoy him sooner or later that he lost against Clara, when she had squeezed her tights around his head and literally shoved her pussy in his face, his mouth opened, and he began to eat out Clara.

"Doctor!" Clara gassed out. The Doctor moved his hands from their resting place at his sides, to holding onto Clara's round ass.

"Fuck!" Whimpered Clara, he moans filling the entire room as the Doctor's wet tongue explored the moist treasure of her womanhood.

Suddenly, the piercing sound of a ringing phone broke through the desperate moans of Clara Oswald. The Doctor however didn't stop, continuing to eat out Clara's pussy.
>>
>>84370269

I am, loving it so far.
>>
Suddenly, the piercing sound of a ringing phone broke through the desperate moans of Clara Oswald. The Doctor however didn't stop, continuing to eat out Clara's pussy.

"D-docto- OH FUCK!" She cried out in joy as she orgasmed. "D-doctor, stop! T-the- oh! - phone!" She was only sent into another frenzy of moans, yet her heart jumped in fear as she saw who was calling. Danny Pink. She was going to have to answer it, he would be worried to the ends of the earth if she didn't, not to mention he would kill the Doctor. And she really didn't want the man who was giving her so much pleasure to wind up dead.

With a trembling hand, Clara reached out and grabbed the ringing phone, answering it.

"D-Danny!" Clara managed to stutter out, desperate to end this call as soon as possible. She bit her lips to keep herself from moaning.

"Clara!" Danny's voice came through the phone. "Are you alright?" He asked, his voice now laced with worry.

"Yes!" Clara managed to say, yet it was almost a squeal of pleasure, not even Clara being sure if the yes was for Danny or the Doctor, who was still eating her out.

"Clara?" Danny's voice repeated, sounding incredibly unsure. "Are you okay? What are you doing? Are you with the Doctor?"

"Doctor!" Clara cried out, before regaining herself and realising what she had said. "No Doctor, don't go around the corner!" She tried to cover up, but it sounded pretty damn stupid. Don't go around the corner?

"Clara? Are you in danger?" Danny asked, luckily not picking up the obvious fact. "Clara, I'm putting this call onto video chat"

"Yes!" Clara cried out. "I-I mean no!" She fumbled with the phone, she was going to have to hang up, get off the Doctor and call Danny back, blaming it on the space reception... Crap. Danny was going to see her cheating on him, fucking another man... unless...

Just as she saw Danny's face appear on the screen, she shoved the phone camera to be pointed at her boobs.
>>
>>84370830
Suddenly there was a knock at the door
A voice came drifting through the door
"it's me, Goku"
>>
File: IMG_5671.jpg (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5671.jpg
57KB, 300x300px
"Clara!" Danny cried out in surprise. "Why... why are you naked?" Danny asked, his voice edged with worry and fear.

Crap. She hadn't thought about this.

"Oh!" Clara cried out, once again her moans being in perfect sinc with her conversation with Danny. "I'm just... erm..." Suddenly, the intense pleasure stopped, and Clara felt the Doctor push her off his face as he clambered out from underneath her.

Crap. This was bad, it was the Doctor, what the hell was he going to say...

"Getting a massage!" He said, it being so blatantly obvious that it was him who said it.

Double crap. Now Danny was really going to find out.

"Doctor?" Said Danny incredulously. "Clara, is the Doctor giving you a massage?" Danny said, now addressing his girlfriend.

"Yes, I am P.E!" The Doctor added, and Clara noted the hint of smugness in his voice as he hurriedly put his shirt back on. She was going to kill him... "I'm massaging her butt!"

"What?" Danny yelped. "Clara, move the camera away form your breasts, however lovely they are, and show me you and the Doctor" Danny's voice was telling her that this was an order, and all Clara could hope for was the the Doctor was prepared for this.

Clara got her first proper look of her boyfriends face, also being able to see herself and the Doctor in the tiny picture in the corner of them.

The Doctor had positioned himself at the end of the bed, behind Clara. She could feel his humongous cock snuggled between her ass cheeks (Which felt very nice), yet miraculously it wasn't in the view of Danny. He had a shirt on, yet it was Clara herself that could blow the whole thing. Her hair was terribly messy and she was completely naked. To add to it all, the Doctor was massaging her butt, his hands roaming her ass, giving it little squeezes now and then.
>>
I would honestly love to see a Timelord-Human hybrid storyline, but they'd never do it because the Doctor fucking his companions is off limits.

Maybe when they force a female Doctor.
>>
>>84370800
me too
>>
File: IMG_5668.jpg (424KB, 618x945px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5668.jpg
424KB, 618x945px
"Ah, P.E, hello!" The Doctor cried joyously. "I was just giving Clara a massage on her butt. She seems to really be liking it. And her butt, wow. I bet you like it P.E, I do, and as for her boobs, they are gorgeous. Clara was just saying how she wanted-" The Doctor could of rambled on and on, but Clara cut him off with a stern glare.

"Why did you say don't go around the corner?" Danny asked, his eyebrow furrowing together. Clara mentally swore. This was not going her way at all.

"Oh, well..." Clara's brain was going at phenomenal speeds to get them out of this. "See, I really needed this massage, but the Doctor nearly went around the 'corner', if you know what I mean..." That was a terrible excuse, and Clara really knew it.

"Doctor!" Danny cried out in disgust. "If you finger my girlfriend, I swear..." Danny looked just about ready to kill the Doctor.

"Danny, sweetie, it's nothing" Danny didn't look too convinced. "He's just my friend, who's massaging my butt" Clara realised how weird that sounded. "Nothing is happening between us, ok?" Danny sighed.

"Ok, ok" He said."But Doctor, move away from my girlfriend. No more massaging her butt. Love you Clara"

"Love you too" Clara said sweetly, and with that, she hung up the phone.

"What the hell was that?" Clara defended, furiously turning on the Doctor, who was looking at her defensively.

"Why are you even dating him? Your cheating on him, you know" The Doctor said, grumbling. "Just ditch him already" The look on Clara's face told him that she felt guilty about the whole situation.

"Well, I can't. He's my only really sort of connection to earth, if you know what I mean" Clara said defensively.

"Your only connection to earth?" The Doctor said furiously. "What bout your family, we go there all the time anyway!" The Doctor stated bluntly. Clara's excuses were terrible.
>>
File: IMG_5663.jpg (79KB, 620x867px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5663.jpg
79KB, 620x867px
"I'm just terrified of what I would say to him!" Clara shouted out, and the Doctor looked at her, clearly intrigued. "What do you think I'd say, 'Sorry Danny, we need to break up because I'm cheating on you with a man who fucks me senseless and that I love?" Clara said angrily. The Doctor however, was smiling.

"I love you too, Clara Oswald" He smiled.

Clara smiled somewhat, even though she was obviously trying to downplay it.

"I didn't think that at this point in my life I'd be in love with a thousand year old alien who looks like a fifty year old who I wish could fuck me up my ass all day long"

The Doctor and Clara simply stopped for a moment, smiling at each other.

"C'mon then" Clara said. "Fuck me, would you?"

The Doctor didn't need to be told twice to do that. Within an instant, he had one hand on Clara's butt, the other wrapped in her beautiful hair.

The Doctor pushed his monster cock into Clara's already wet pussy, which caused Clara to groan out in pleasure.

"Doctor" Clara groaned out as the Doctor continued to push into her, until his entire thirteen inch cock was buried deep within Clara Oswald.

The Doctor began to pump back and forth, fucking his hot, young companion doggy style. He started off slow, but began picking up his pace, going faster and faster with each passing second. The bed shook violently, and eventually the whole room did as well, considering they were in a train that was floating throughout space, which was free of the restraints of friction.
>>
>>84366639
>Rose story
DROPPED

>>84370350
>More anal Clara
PICKED UP
>>
>>84371039
>thirteen inch cock
so thats why hartnell was so grumpy
>>
File: IMG_5670.jpg (178KB, 634x1118px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5670.jpg
178KB, 634x1118px
"Oh fuck, Doctor!" Clara cried out. Her plump boobs were rubbing against the bed sheets as they jiggled furiously, swaying to and fro. Clara's face was one of the factors giving away her pleasure, which Clara was sure broke any kind of pleasure meter that the universe had.

"Fuck!" Clara cried out desperately, her knuckles going white as she gripped the bed sheets. "Doctor, don't stop, FUCK!" Clara screamed out.

The Doctor was now going full throttle, absolutely pounding into Clara. Her soft ass was acting as a cushion against his crotch as he drilled into her, his balls slapping against her stomach.

Suddenly, the door to the Doctor and Clara's bedroom sprung open, yet the Doctor and Clara didn't even notice, continuing in their sexual activities.

"Oh, DOCTOR!" Clara cried out in pleasure, the pair still not noticing the alien that stood inside the door. It was only once he raised his voice that they noticed.

"Excuse me!" He cried out, yet not being heard. The alien steward tried again. "EXCUSE ME!" Somehow, his voice was louder that the groans coming form the Doctor, the screams, gasps, moans and squeals from Clara, and the noise of the entire room shaking.

The Doctor stopped instantly, and both he and Clara looked at the man. Clara's eyes widened instantly, and her arms sprung up to cover her bare boobs, yet she suddenly became aware that the alien had a better view of her ass and the Doctor cock.

"Yes?" The Doctor asked, as if he didn't know why the steward was complaining. "Can we help you?" The steward clearly thought the Doctor was making fun of him, and despite the seriousness of the incident, the Time Lord could see comical smoke coming out of the alien's ears.
>>
>>84371084
What's the appeal of anal? Just spreads disease and gets shit on your dick. Plus if you're uncircumcised it's painfully constricting.
>>
>>84371126
the pressure on the head is like no other
>>
>>84371165
Get a hamplanet to sit on your face
>>
>>84371126
Have you ever had sex before anon?
>>
>>84371165
Buy a vice.
>>
>>84371262
Sorry, I prefer InfoWars :^)
>>
File: doctor-falls-promo-pics-5.jpg (37KB, 570x380px) Image search: [Google]
doctor-falls-promo-pics-5.jpg
37KB, 570x380px
GIVE US A KISS
>>
>>84371334
I wanna kiss that 2D background painting
>>
>>84371334
Should have dyed his hair black.
>>
>>84371126
This. Anal is beyond gross
>>
Dropping a new oc webm.
>>
CANON GUIDE.

TV SHOW IS CANON, EVEN IF SOME PARTS CONTRADICT EACH OTHER.
MCGANN MOVIE IS CANON.
EVERYTHING FROM NOVELS / AUDIOS / COMICS / VIDEOGAMES WITH A LICENCE - IS CANON, UNLESS MAIN SHOWS CONTRADICT WITH IT. IN THIS CASE IT BECOMES NON CANON.
>>
>>84371495
10/10
>>
>>84371495
Earthshock Cybiez wereso fucking weak. In Silver nemesis normal non-gold bullets killed them.
>>
>>84364704
That's Ian Hislop, it's even in the file name
>>
>>84371548
a threat every piece of media as a paralel universe that can or cannot fit my had canon
>>
>>84367631
Sod off, you stupid fucking cunt. GB2 tumblr.
>>
doctor poo
>>
FUCK YOU CLOISTER
>>
Why are you not wearing kino Judoon mask?
http://web.archive.org/web/20121021152502/http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/all/masks/judoon-mask/judoon-mask.pdf
>>
File: l8sYSpC.jpg (61KB, 719x1011px) Image search: [Google]
l8sYSpC.jpg
61KB, 719x1011px
We chatted about this yet? Blurry as all fuck, but it's a pic from the Xmas special filming, Capaldi on the right, with someone looking a fair bit like a character rumoured to have been in the xmas special.
>>
Official BARB viewing figures
>7.95 million - Series 1 average (13 episodes)
>7.71 million - Series 2 average (13 episodes)
>7.55 million - Series 3 average (13 episodes)
>8.05 million - Series 4 average (13 episodes)
>7.73 million - Series 5 average (13 episodes)
>7.52 million - Series 6 average (13 episodes)
>7.44 million - Series 7 average (13 episodes)
>7.26 million - Series 8 average (12 episodes)
>6.03 million - Series 9 average (12 episodes)
>5.52 million - Series 10 average (10 episodes)

Looks like the S10 light reboot attempt was a bust. Can they turn things around by simply casting a new Doctor?
Any predictions for Chibnall's first series' average ratings?
>>
>>84371745
You can also see Nardole on the far left.
>>
>>84371745
the rose garden from 5d
>>
>>84371745
12 and 1 in WW1?
>>
>>84371745
>unironically using the spoiler function
it's intended purpose is MEMERY
>>
>>84371786
I'm predicting 9 mil average. Yes, it's going to be massive.
Screencap this
>>
File: smug hartnell.png (264KB, 592x479px) Image search: [Google]
smug hartnell.png
264KB, 592x479px
>>84371745
>/who/ - Doctor Who Genera
Looks an awful lot like [spoiler 1st Doctor. [/spoiler]
>>
>>84371840
We're talkin' millyuns.
>>
>>84371840
do you think they'll advertise the next season of Who as 'from the writer and creator of Broadchurch'
>>
>>
>>84371943
BBC aren't allowed to advertise in that way.
>>
>>84371495
Great stuff.

>>84371584
I don't think any in Silver Nemesis got killed by regular bullets. When the Neo-Nazis open fire on the Cybermen, one of them gets hit by some bullets and sparks and stumbles, but I'm fairly certain you see him resume as normal and start shooting after that.
>>
>>84371965
They'll probs make sure to bring it up in articles and interviews tho
>>
>>84371943
I'm pretty sure this is illegal, but everyone knows who he is anyway. They just have to hire a production team which doesnt suck.
>>
>>84371990
Yeah probably.
>>
File: 1498268500161.gif (731KB, 370x274px) Image search: [Google]
1498268500161.gif
731KB, 370x274px
>>84371962
>People taking a show this seriously.
>>
>>84371786

Honestly I think they can, especially if they ramp up the marketing. And Chibnall's comments about it being bold and risky is pretty exciting. Death in Paradise got big ratings so if it's Marshall you're kind of half way there.
>>
>>84371965
>not allowed
>>84371998
>illegal

wow what cucks
>>
>>84370053
3 would've had the Master in his final story if Delgado hadn't died.
>>
Anyone else feels mad that we know Chibnall took the job for more than a year now, and we still don't have a single tease, a single thought about what he's going to do.
>>
>>84372057
Wasn't the Master going to die in that one?
>>
>>84372077
Arthur Darvill says Chibnall told him some of his ideas and they sounded exciting.
>>
>>84371787
>You can also see Nardole on the far left.
You mean in blue?
I think that's some blonde woman, not someone bald? Not fat enough
>>
>>84372088

Apparently. But you can bet even if he did, the character would've returned later down the line. Probably during JNT's era.
>>
>>84369074
It's gonna be shite and you know it.
>>
Why do generals always get cancerous reddit personalities?
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO THE DOCTOR IS
WE STILL DONT KNOW
IT'S 16 DAYS BEFORE WE BREAK THE RECORD OF PERTWEE ANNOUNCEMENT
HOLY FUCK
>>
>>84372211
>IT'S 16 DAYS BEFORE WE BREAK THE RECORD OF PERTWEE ANNOUNCEMENT
What was that?
>>
>William Hartcuck
>Patcuck Cuckton
>Jon Pertcuck
>Tom Bacuck
>Peter Daviscuck
>Cucklin Bacuck
>Sylvester McCuck
>Paul McCuck
>John Cuck
>Cuckstropher Ecuckston
>David Cucknant
>Cuck Cuck
>Peter Cuckpaldi
>>
>>84372211

We'll probably know on Saturday.
>>
>>84372242

>Kuck Cuckshall
>>
>>84372233
William Hartnell Leaving - 6 August 1966, Patrick Troughton Announcement - 2 September 1966 [27 Days]
Patrick Troughon Leaving - 7 January 1969, Jon Pertwee Announcement - 21 June 1969 [165 Days]
Jon Pertwee Leaving - 9 February 1974, Tom Baker Annoumement - 16 February 1974 [7 Days]
Tom Baker Leaving - 25 October 1980, Peter Davison Announcement - 5 November 1980 [11 Days]
Peter Davison Leaving - 29 July 1983, Colin Baker Announcement - 20 August 1983 [22 Days]
Colin Baker Leaving - 19 December 1986, Sylvester McCoy Announcement - 28 February 1987 [71 Days]
Christopher Eccleston Leaving - 31 March 2005, David Tennant Announcement - 16th April 2005 [17 Days]
David Tennant Leaving - 29 October 2008, Matt Smith Announcement - 3 Jan 2009 [66 Days]
Matt Smith Leaving - 1 June 2013, Peter Capaldi Announcement - 4 Aug 2013 [64 Days]
Peter Capaldi Leaving - 30 January 2017 [currently 149 days]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ev45lPirsc
>>
>>84372322
Who is this aimed at?
>>
>>84372210
which ones are cancerous. and you can't say all.
>>
>>84372322
>Evil!
>Evil?!
>Evil!
>Evil?!
>No, I will not accept Evil?!
heh
>>
>>84371548
>IN THIS CASE IT BECOMES NON CANON
Remember: time can be rewritten.
>>
>>84372390
Chads like me.
>>
Why is Wilf so based?
>>
>>84372390
Apparently idiots like me. Sat here laughing like a fucking retard at "There will be no cake for YOU!"
>>
Why the fuck wouldhe have a button that just turned his life support off anyway? I know some suspension of belief is required but this is just unbelievable. Couldn't he have picked up a scalpel from the laboratory and held it to his throat?
>>
>>84372512
I can't understand what the audio clips jarred together are supposed to be. The worst part is, I could if I had the volume up, but they tend to fill these with ear rape, meaning I can't even do that.
>>
>>84372322
>No, they are not evil! They're just cunts.
>>
>>84372600
>but would you DO it?
>>
I LITERALLY CANT STAND THIS ANYMORE
I WANT TO KNOW WHO THE NEW DOCTOR IS
I CANT STAND ANOTHER MONTH OF THIS SUFFERING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>84372620
Yesssssss.
>>
List best examples of show, don't tell in DW

List best examples of tell, don't show in DW
>>
File: tumblr_m3zp1okUpP1qcwhkeo1_400.gif (996KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3zp1okUpP1qcwhkeo1_400.gif
996KB, 256x192px
>>84367121

>he growled when he discovered she had decided to go knickerless for the day
>>
NEW
>>84372736
>>84372736
>>84372736
>>
>>84372682
Best example of show, don't tell:
Clara's tits in that raven parallel london episode.
Best example of tell, don't show:
Clara talking about her lesbian adventures with Jane Austin
>>
>>84372682
show don't tell
Smith and Jones
Empty Child
Bad Wolf

tell dont show
Heaven Sent
World enough and time
>>
>>84370413

>tfw they wasted Dalton on Rassilon
>>
>>84366412
>Because Eccleston refused to return
Why?
>>
>>84373053
He hates BBC
>>
>>84366412
It just occurred to me how much more sense The Moment would've made if 9 was in the story instead of War
>>
I like 11.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.