[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 69

File: Twin Peaks DougieCoop.png (455KB, 626x496px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks DougieCoop.png
455KB, 626x496px
:c Edition

https://pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

Meanwhile: >>84108745
>>
File: tp1.png (212KB, 441x417px) Image search: [Google]
tp1.png
212KB, 441x417px
First for dick
>>
File: 4541.jpg (189KB, 1280x684px) Image search: [Google]
4541.jpg
189KB, 1280x684px
>>84112522
1st for jumping man
>>
>>84112544
D I C K E D
>>
shadow
>>
>>84112536
I loved this guy. One of the best parts of post-Lynch TP I'd say.
>>
first for Booper raped Diane
>>
What happened with the dudes from Vegas?
What happened with the husband who was arrested for the murder where they found Briggs body?
Where's Bobby? And how does an ex Coke head become a sheriff ?

Also gunna pour some Hennessy rn for my nigga Briggs.
>>
File: 1497491318949.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497491318949.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
>fawning over Diane when Beverly is obviously best girl
>>
>>84112569
And now my jumping man watch has ended.
>>
>>84112536
He looks like a Sims character
>>
>>84112593
that nasty bitch needs a shave, fucking feminists
>>
File: dicktremayne.jpg (62KB, 624x475px) Image search: [Google]
dicktremayne.jpg
62KB, 624x475px
>>84112544
jumper btfo

thank you based dick
>>
File: lauraandkyle.jpg (53KB, 437x594px) Image search: [Google]
lauraandkyle.jpg
53KB, 437x594px
FIRST FOR CUTE
>>
File: windom_earle.png (188KB, 589x489px) Image search: [Google]
windom_earle.png
188KB, 589x489px
Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle hAS in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B.) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.
>>
These rapeshitters are fucking retarded.

The fact that when Coop visited her that night and it was obviously no longer him but some fucking evil doppleganger, that would have been fucking traumatic enough. I guess this is what we get when fucking hack scriptwriters these days just use rape as a lazy way to establish that a character is a bad guy in every show.
>>
File: DavidLynchLauraDern.jpg (18KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
DavidLynchLauraDern.jpg
18KB, 500x420px
>>84112587
Watch when Diane first goes into the room to talk to Booper. She starts adjusting her hair and her top like she's trying to look her best. I doubt she would do this if she was right about to talk to her rapist 25 years later.

>>84112628
Second for cute
>>
Rhonda best girl
>>
>>84112591
>What happened with the dudes from Vegas?

Which ones?

>What happened with the husband who was arrested for the murder where they found Briggs body?

He's still in jail. He was in jail when he wife was killed by Dopp-Coop so he's not getting charged with that at least.

>Where's Bobby?
In Twin Peaks.

And how does an ex Coke head become a sheriff ?
A lot can happen in 25 years, his dads death probably motivated him.
>>
File: 1497974866414.png (32KB, 745x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497974866414.png
32KB, 745x565px
tfw Booper kills retarded Cooper
>>
>>84112585
At first he had that "face you want to punch" quality in his early appearances, but I grew to love him more and more as he became less of an antagonist and more of a bumbling idiot. In that way he and Andy complemented each other well, even through the lame Little Nicky subplot.

>>84112669
to be fair, rape/murder is at the heart of the original run of Twin Peaks.
>>
>>84112684

oh my god that picture
>>
File: 1497082431682.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497082431682.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>84112711
>not Ike
>>
>>84112669

What do we do about the autism audience? We can't spoon feed them every fucking time
>>
>>84112669
...Anon, the entire show is about a serial rapist demon.
>>
>>84112669

When he said to her "I will never forget that night Diane" and you saw the look on her face, what did you think she was thinking? Did you think she was thinking "I'm sad because my friend and lover drove off and disappeared"? Is that what her emotions were conveying to you?
>>
Which actress(es) from any of his movies/shows has Lynch NOT fucked?
>>
>>84112684
>She starts adjusting her hair and her top like she's trying to look her best.

This makes sense, a rape victim doesn't want to look like the event affected her life. She doesn't want to look messy or unstable (though she is)
>>
>>84112752

It not just a problem for us, it's a problem for society. It's a tough one yeah. Main problem for us is they cause scripts to have to be more obvious and really hit people over the head with shit, which makes it less enjoyable for us normals.
>>
>>84112783
He's old-fashioned.
>>
File: 1485832021442.png (50KB, 746x511px) Image search: [Google]
1485832021442.png
50KB, 746x511px
>>84112711
dougie strong
>>
>>84112783
Heather Graham, which is why she isn't coming back for season 3.

P R U D E
R
U
D
E
>>
>>84112816
i'm sure shes the one with the most sex scenes
>>
The Sheriff's desk computer is built that way to prevent Lucy from seeing technology. That is also why Andy uses a beautiful watch instead of a cell phone to tell time. Of course people still uses watches but, you know.
>>
>>84112522

I would.
>>
>>84112783
Lara Flynn Boyle which is why she got all that plastic surgery. He permanently destroyed her ego
>>
File: mango-opus.png (65KB, 335x498px) Image search: [Google]
mango-opus.png
65KB, 335x498px
>>84112757
>Anon, the entire show is about a serial rapist demon
>>
>>84112866
Tbh, I'm with Lucy. I wish there was a group like the Amish, except all we do is pretend it's the 90's.
>>
>>84112771
the fact that you can't imagine any way to traumatize and scare someone other than raping them just proves my point
>>
File: this.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
this.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Offscreen crimes of Doppleganger Coop;

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>Killed the FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name
>Raped, beat and abused Diane after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, leaving her traumatized
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie
>>
>>84112757
>he doesn't realize it was Leland all along
>>
File: battery.gif (499KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
battery.gif
499KB, 500x286px
Holy shit it happened again, I got stuck in the other thread
>>
"I'll never forget that night" - This event happened before Dale even left for Twin Peaks. BadCoop only knew about it because he knows everything Dale knows
>>
>>84112757

A serial rapist demon who feeds off human suffering. Inhabiting a man with the memories of Cooper who would want to hurt the people who Cooper cared about the most in order to create the most suffering.

Priority targets in order would be; Annie, Diane, Audrey.
>>
>>84112898
Call it Buzzfeedland
>>
>>84112684
Where they together?
>>
File: 1497960500340.jpg (26KB, 404x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497960500340.jpg
26KB, 404x400px
Diane, it's been 8,857 days since I first entered The Black Lodge. As always, these daily messages seem to be the only thing holding my sanity together. The giant tried to offer me coffee again today, but of course it would become solid when I attempted to drink it. At this point I can't decide whether or not the giant is trying to tell me something, thinks I'm still impressed by this trick, or is just a jerk. I tell you Diane, not a day goes by that I don't long for a good cup of coffee. The midget still hasn't returned after he disappeared shortly after I entered the Lodge. No sign of Annie either, who I can only hope found her way out of this place. I'd try to look for her myself but as I've mentioned before, I can't seem to leave this chair. It is a damn comfy chair, mind you. Diane, please remind me to find out the brand of these chairs once I get out of here. I think I also saw Leland poking his head around the curtains earlier, but that may have just been my mind slowly giving into insanity. A thought occurs to me that recording these tapes within the Lodge could mean that these messages when listened to outside may just be reversed, incomprehensible gibberish. This would therefore render the last 25 years worth of tapes completely useless. For your sake, Diane, I hope that isn't the case.
>>
File: Twin Peaks Cooper and Audrey 3.gif (2MB, 540x330px) Image search: [Google]
Twin Peaks Cooper and Audrey 3.gif
2MB, 540x330px
>Coop did not, I repeat, DID NOT stick his penis inside this goddess
what was wrong with him
>>
>>84112684
women want to look best all the time, whores especially, what are you talking about
>>
File: MEMEnto.jpg (95KB, 620x240px) Image search: [Google]
MEMEnto.jpg
95KB, 620x240px
>>84112919
>Killed the FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name
This is the only confirmed one, stop making up stuff
>>
>>84112889
>>
>>84112986
Coop was gay for truman
>>
>>84112972
Lynch and Dern? Probably not. Dern did date Maclachlan for a bit though.
>>
>>84113034
>a bit
4 years
>>
>>84112922
But BOB and maybe MIKE with his arm raped Lelands boyçunny before
>>
>>84112986
Coop is PURE!
>>
File: 879470.jpg (127KB, 424x455px) Image search: [Google]
879470.jpg
127KB, 424x455px
>tfw your shame won't allow you to post here anymore
>>
>>84112898
Give jerry iphone
>>
>>84112878

shes still a qt
>>
Are there any autistic theories about the hip-hop beat that plays whenever the office lady shows up?
>>
When is Ben going to run for mayor and build a ghostwood fence or wall to keep those canadians on their side of the border
>>
>>84113106
>tfw I've shitposted for 75 years
>>
>>84113174
Since you're clearly autistic you tell us
>>
>>84112986
Cooper was an early 30's FBI agent and she was a high school student related to the case he was investigating. It would have been unethical at best. Cooper is honestly too pure for this world.
>>
>>84113174
She's old school
>>
>>84113174
It represented the toll she was about to pay.
>>
>>84113174

Lynch playing with audience expectations by playing it frequently before he plays it while manlet murders her. It makes the scene surreal and give it an "off-beat" feeling when the manlet is murdering her while hip hop is playing.
>>
So, Audrey and Big Ed are the only main characters from the original show we haven't seen yet, right?
>>
>>84113299
And donna
>>
Episode 7>2>1>3>4>5>6
>>
>>84112878
>tfw she'll never look at you like this
>>
>>84113326
yeah, but she's not on the cast list to appear (either versions of her).
>>
File: 592ee35342c5a.image.jpg (120KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
592ee35342c5a.image.jpg
120KB, 1200x799px
>His first time putting Cooper back on while shooting the new series? “A little weird. Familiar, but not as familiar as I thought it would be. I’m different. Cooper is — will be — different."
God damn it, Kyle.
>>
>>84112536
p-preggers?
>>
File: hellooooo.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellooooo.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
have a good day /tpg/
>>
File: WhatAmIFeelingAnon.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WhatAmIFeelingAnon.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84112958

I feel like I have to try an help you guys, so I'm going to try, against my better judgement.

I'll describe two Diane's. One Diane is from the timeline where she was visited by good Cooper before he entered the lodge, who subsequently disappeared and never had any contact with her again. The other Diane is from the timeline where Evil Cooper visited her right after leaving Twin Peaks, and raped, abused and traumatized her before disappearing. Both Diane's have just been contacted by the FBI and told that her close friend that she once loved has just been found after disappearing 25 years ago.

Diane 1: Thought her friend died working on the case 25 years ago. Was heartbroken but eventually moved on with her life but always remembered the good man she knew, one of the kindest purely good people she had ever met. When hearing Cooper is actually alive she is shocked but can't wait to see him again because she knows Cooper and knows that if he has been out of contact this long he either couldn't contact anyone or did it to protect her for some reason. She can't wait to talk to him to find out what happened, is overjoyed that he is actually alive since she long since presumed him dead, and is on the first plane with Albert and Gordon as soon as she hears about it.

Diane 2: Obviously suffering from past trauma. An alcoholic who drinks even more as soon as Coopers name is mentioned. Reacts with rage as soon as Cooper is brought up. Isn't surprised to hear he is alive. When told he is in federal prison says "Good!". Hates him, and refuses to go see him and won't go see him at all until Gordon eventually persuades her. Practically has to be dragged to the interview. Obviously dreading confronting him. Is visibly suffering and in pain when having to talk to him and ask him questions. Breaks down after the interview.

Which Diane did we see in the show?
>>
I just had a thought strike me, /tpg/. Feel free to tell me why I'm wrong and retarded.

Is Mr C the billionaire that owns the glass box?

He's been shown to be pretty good at forcing people to do things (Mr. Todd, Warden Murphy, Phyllis Hastings).

Also, a waterfront villa in Rio isn't exactly a summer timeshare in Orlando. That's big bucks right there.

We're all in agreement that after Doc Hayward brought him to the hospital, he went looking for the owl ring, right? The Doc assumes he went to see Audrey but I doubt DoppelCoop had any interest in her whatsoever. The theory of him raping her in the ICU and conceiving Richard Horne is retarded.

BUT, he definitely raped Diane. He probably showed up at her house looking for his tapes and then forced himself on her. Explains why she is so traumatized
>>
>>84112973
funny, but you can easily play magnetic tape in reverse you silly millenial
>>
How does the warden think he can just sneak out a prisoner under active fbi investigation without anybody asking questions?
>>
Gordon said Coop was Diane's boss. Is it weird that Cooper was sending audio logs to his employee like that? I'd understand if Diane was Coop's contact or whatever for if he were to go undercover or whatever
>>
>>84113332
1=2=3=4=5=7>6
>>
>>84113362
she'll never murmur sweet nothings in your ear sdrawkcab
>>
>>84113461
The billionaire is Billy Zane
>>
>>84113459
maybe there's 2 andy's too
>>
>>84113461
>The theory of him raping her in the ICU and conceiving Richard Horne is retarded.
She fucked Wheeler just a bit before. She could think it's his baby and no one would be the wiser.
>>
>>84113540
Why would he be called Horne?
>>
File: coin.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
coin.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84113007

Audrey: the doc saw Cooper sneaking out of the hospital near her room. We know there is a new Horne in the show about 25 years old (Richard). Who is a total bastard like the son of a dopp would be. It's not 100% but it's looking like a fairly safe bet at this point.

Diane: 100% confirmed. I don't know how people can not see this given her reactions and her scenes. The people who think she Cooper visited her house before he went into the lodge and that she would react like that just from someone she loved disappearing are just completely wrong and kind of delusional. She is reacting like someone who was deeply traumatized, not a jilted lover. She was visited by Evil Coop, probably right after he left Twin Peaks. Whatever he did left scars that are still there 25 years later.

Annie: This one is complete speculation on my part. But there are multiple reasons to believe it's true. Annie left town immediately after the end of season two and disappeared. Why do I think Dopp-Coop got her? Because she was the only one who could tell people he was a fake, she told Laura but the pages were lost. And she was the one Cooper loved the most, thus the one the Doppleganger would want to hurt the most. If she had got away, there is no way she would not have tried to contact people like Truman and Hawk after leaving town and telling them the good Dale was still in the lodge. Yet we know it's 25 years later and no one has any idea there were two Coopers until right now. That means either she never tried to tell anyone about it, (extremely unlikely) or she was caught by Dopp-Coop right after leaving town, and killed.
>>
>>84113461
>He probably showed up at her house looking for his tapes
i wonder if evil cooper has cooper's memories at all, which is why maj. briggs' flawed dossier was created. to trick him somehow.
>>
File: IMG_0006.jpg (15KB, 470x258px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0006.jpg
15KB, 470x258px
That was a weird nod.
>>
>>84113588
Why would he be called anything but Horne if he's Audrey's kid? How do they do it where you're from?
>>
>>84113486
She was his secretary.
>>
The fact that Coop's doppelganger took advantage of Diane and completely turned her life upside down really bothers me.

Anytime I rewatch the original series now, when Coop uses his tape recorder I'll be reminded how he will have 25 years of his life stolen from him. And someone wearing his face will destroy one of his most cherished relationships forever. Honestly bothers me way more than any of the violence or gore we've seen.

Lynch and Frost really twisting the knife here.
>>
>>84112805
strong
>>
>>84113607
You realize the song Sleep Walk predates the movie Sleepwalkers by several decades right?
>>
File: IMG_3022.gif (943KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3022.gif
943KB, 500x303px
>>84113157
Cute!
>>
>>84113636

I love the show but I agree with you as well. It hurts but it's also incredible and it's what would have actually happened since his copy would have wanted to hurt the people he loved the most.

Annie being killed by the Doppelganger if confirmed will be the most painful one, even worse than Diane imo, because the entire reason he accepted being put in the lodge and losing 25 years and his sanity was to save her. So that would mean it was all for nothing.
>>
>>84113461
>Thinking it's anyone but Mr. Tojimura
>>
>>84113749
kek
>>
>>84113597
>Audrey: the doc saw Cooper sneaking out of the hospital near her room. We know there is a new Horne in the show about 25 years old (Richard). Who is a total bastard like the son of a dopp would be. It's not 100% but it's looking like a fairly safe bet at this point.

Ahem, excuse me, but, WRONG

Doc ASSUMED he was there to see Audrey. We aren't even told that he stopped by her room.

THE MISSING PIECES makes it very clear that the only reason he would go there is to retrieve the formica ring, last seen in Annie's possession. Which is why this is literally the first fucking thing he asks about when he wakes up.

You can't just slip into an ICU and rape someone in a coma. Not even in fucking Twin Peaks.

Are you saying that Evil Cooper is a two pump chump who nutted after a couple strokes?
>>
>>84113707
Duh.

Madchen Amick didn't have anything to do with the song, but she was in the movie and in the diner scene when it started playing.
>>
>>84113299
what about billy zane?
>>
Everyone knows that Little Nicky is pulling the strings.
>>
>10 minutes of a guy sweeping a dirty bar floor

what did Lynch mean by this?
>>
>>84113862
He intended this episode to air during sweeps week.
>>
>>84113821
I can guarantee the movie Sleepwalkers was not on David Lynch's mind when he made the decision to use that song.
>>
>>84113483
He doesn't, he knows he is fucked either way and went with the option he perceived to be better.
>>
>>84113862

Did anyone think it was symbolism that all the mysteries became a scattered after 7 parts and with this episode they swept all the loose ends in a pile? Probably a stretch but that's what I got.
>>
>>84113722

>mfw I found out she's German

Do you think she can speak fluent Kraut?
>>
>>84113483
He knows Coop will kill Gordon so the FBI will be too concerned with that to care.
>>
File: Janey-E-belittles.png (106KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
Janey-E-belittles.png
106KB, 290x290px
>>84113882
>sweeps week
>>
>>84113862
The detritus on the floor represented the hordes of faux-fans of the series being caught in the pleb filters and disposed of.
>>
So the Warden is a pedo, right?
>>
>>84113862
i skipped through the scene because it made me feel really uncomfortable, like a shit family guy joke
>>
File: horse.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
horse.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84113807

>We aren't even told that he stopped by her room

How would anyone know if he stopped by her room?

>the only reason he would go there is to retrieve the formica ring

His an evil reverse-copy of a purely good man inhabited by a serial killer rapist demon that feeds on human suffering. Real Cooper cared about Audrey deeply. Raping her creates suffering and also he gets to rape someone which serial rapists, surprisingly enough, like to do.

>You can't just slip into an ICU and rape someone in a coma. Not even in fucking Twin Peaks.

Could an FBI agent trusted by everyone in town who is one of the people supposed to be protecting her who is possessed by a demon with supernatural powers pull it off?
>>
>>84113862
hey guys i have a revelation for you here.
david lynch doesn't film a scene such as this to have just ONE concrete definite meaning*.

think of the sweeping scene as an act break. intermission. your mind is making connections as you unpack everything you've just watched. a form of rumination and meditation.

*i am not saying that everything lynch does is abstract, and i am not saying that he doesn't play around with symbolism. i just mean that sometimes, you will trip yourself up trying to analyze every frame
>>
File: [breakbeats intensify].png (1MB, 1229x653px) Image search: [Google]
[breakbeats intensify].png
1MB, 1229x653px
>>84113916

I would let her put my family into a gas chamber if you know what I mean
>>
>>84113862
it was actually closer to 15 minutes
>>
>>84113979

He's at a minimum a murder, but given the extent of his reaction probably a child-rapist murderer yes.
>>
File: Twin-Peaks-Casino[1].png (624KB, 1000x553px) Image search: [Google]
Twin-Peaks-Casino[1].png
624KB, 1000x553px
>>84113448
HEEEEEEEEEELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>84113893
That's bold.
>>
they should have had the warden eating pizza t bh
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>84114033
>strawberry strawberry is the neighborhood hoe
>>
annie is the key to all of this
>>
>>84113926
So qt
>>
>Cossacks are in Russia
Why does Lynch hate Ukrainians so much?
>>
>>84113448
HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!
>>
File: whotoldyou.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whotoldyou.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>84114135

Close but, it's this guy.

>Well who told you I was going to see Chip?
>>
Hellooo
>>
>>84113999
>Could an FBI agent trusted by everyone in town who is one of the people supposed to be protecting her who is possessed by a demon with supernatural powers pull it off?

No, because Mr. C went to that hospital with one goal in mind. Retrieve the ring. He is an evil Cooper, like you said. Very focused, very driven. Think of the brilliant spiritual mastermind Dale is. Now imagine that skill set and determination, but devoted to misery as opposed to empathy.

The ring was integral to his Dougie Jones plot. He was already scheming on how to avoid getting pulled back into the lodge, from the second he woke up.

BOB is thrilled to have set this in motion (and maybe this was his plan from the beginning, remember time is non-linear in the lodge. Maybe he planned on luring Cooper with Annie), and is along for the ride. But even he would not be so reckless as to risk jeopardizing a new host (especially one so perfect) just so he could rape Audrey. He's with an EVIL DALE COOPER now. This is like his dream. Decades of garmonbozia just out there ready for the reaping.

Dale Cooper cared very deeply for Audrey, as you said. Mr C does not care about her at all.
>>
Why is Evil Coop so desperate to stay out of the lodge anyway?
>>
File: file.png (283KB, 860x929px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
283KB, 860x929px
did dooper rape andy?
>>
>>84114266
Because when he returns to the lodge he'll cease to exist
>>
>>84114266

There are no qts to rape in the lodge
>>
>>84114224
>He's with an EVIL DALE COOPER now
this. being in a small town lawyer for 30-40 years was nothing compared to access Dopplecoop's skills.
>>
>>84114270
HOW'S ANDY?
>>
>>84114266
Because, like you saw with Dougie Jones, he'd die instantly because he doesn't have a real soul. Booper is an independent entity that is aided by BOB in exchange for garmonbozia.
>>
>>84114224
>Dale Cooper cared very deeply for Audrey, as you said. Mr C does not care about her at all.

>cared very deeply

He's the reverse of Cooper. The reverse. Think it trough.

Possessed by a serial rapist demon who feeds on human suffering.

They BOTH want to hurt Audrey, just like they both want to hurt Diane and Annie. One because he's a mirror, the other because it produces maximum suffering. They had opportunity and they had motive, and it would have been easy for them seeing as they are in charge of protecting her and everyone knows and trusts Coop and knows he cares about her.
>>
File: boop.png (157KB, 737x886px) Image search: [Google]
boop.png
157KB, 737x886px
>>
File: file.png (52KB, 705x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
52KB, 705x400px
did dopper raped wally brando
>>
>>84114266

Can't rape anyone in there.
>>
>>84112623
Why should she shave? Nothing wrong with pubic hair on women. Men face no criticism for arm pit hair so women shouldn't either
>>
File: arual.gif (990KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
arual.gif
990KB, 500x353px
>>84114300
>>
File: .jpg (110KB, 1051x807px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
110KB, 1051x807px
>people can't take sweeping a floor for what it is, sweeping a floor
>it must mean Cooper anally raped Diane while chewing that gum you like
>>
>>84113707
total coincidence i'm sure, but notable since the movie is terrible and largely forgotten anyway

now if they had filled the restaurant with famous horror directors, that would be a reference
>>
>>84114476

That's peanuts compared to what he did to Annie once he caught her.
>>
>>84114476
Was this scene the best acting ever delivered since kino began?
>>
>>84114490
>the movie is terrible
nice performance by alice krige in there
>>
rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape rape
>>
Was "SQUEEZE HIS HAND OFF" The Evolution of the Arm, or its doppleganger?

Is that how he gets his garmonbozia?
>>
hello friends.

my impressions on episode 7:

-Soooo, Diane confirmed Mr Crime is not Dale, hence he's not even the doppelganger... destroying utterly my theory of Mr Criminal being the doppelganger at the end of season 2. Then, who is he? could he be a clone like dougie douglas?

-apparently douglas the insurance agent had hand to hand combat training, that's interesting. Dale seems to have assimilated all his clone's ability, like gambling and hand to hand combat

-in the final scene, the cast completely changes when the guy comes asking for bing. This makes me believe that the actor switching in the earlier episodes was NOT coincidental (for example: the people dougie owes money to and who try to kill him in the jade scene are completely different actors when jane-e gives them the movie; the actor who plays ike the spike changes completely between the ruth davenport\major briggs assasination scene and episode 6/7, and so on)

what do you guys think? discuss!
>>
>>84114533
she never disappoints, i even rcognized her in one of those shitty thor movies
>>
>>84114446

You can't rape the willing.
>>
File: madeline zima.png (2MB, 1280x1923px) Image search: [Google]
madeline zima.png
2MB, 1280x1923px
Why are women in their early 30s so hot bros?
>>
>last episode of season three
>Laura Palmer shows up and says "Agent Cooper, I'll see you again in another 25 years."
>David Lynch says that they will make a fourth season in 2042

How would you react?
>>
File: booper.webm (3MB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
booper.webm
3MB, 1280x718px
>>84112587
>>
>>84114598
Get out.
>>
So are we all agreed that the whistling in the great northern hotel is Josie's soul?
>>
File: DoppleLincoln.jpg (16KB, 220x291px) Image search: [Google]
DoppleLincoln.jpg
16KB, 220x291px
>>84114593
>>
>>84114387
one day, you will realize the true opposite of caring is NOT caring

hate is a powerful emotion that is tangled up in passion and intensity. but at the end of the day, it means you care. on some level.

Cooper's Dweller on the Threshold DOES. NOT. CARE. ABOUT. AUDREY. HORNE. AT ALL.

think of it as a twisted kind of zen.

He has always been shown as a man on a mission. He has a plan. He smashed his fucking head into the mirror so he would be taken to the hospital without raising suspicion. Because that's where Annie was, and by extension, the ring.

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Richard is Audrey's son, (who took his mother's maiden name because reasons?) but if you keep clinging to this ridiculous theory that Mr. C raped Audrey in the hospital, you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

The fact that Mr. C raped Diane and ruined her life is treated very seriously and if we find out in the next episode or two that he's just been raping everywhere he goes, it cheapens the impact.
>>
>>84114620
Because they are entirely unobtainable by the likes of you.
>>
>>84114620

Pic unrelated?
>>
File: shhhh.jpg (25KB, 373x426px) Image search: [Google]
shhhh.jpg
25KB, 373x426px
>>84114593
>>
>>84114620
Because in this day and age, that's the new target for settling down.
>>
File: 1471117978045.gif (277KB, 255x175px) Image search: [Google]
1471117978045.gif
277KB, 255x175px
Post yfw Gordon takes a bullet for Diane and dies
>>
>>84114668
>who took his mother's maiden name because reasons?
Who's fucking name should he take? Why is this confusing?
>>
>>84114668

haha this isnt HPMOR dude
>>
>>84114387
blessed bad tea!
-Coop's doppleganger

anyway, one thing I noticed about mr C so far is that he doesn't seem to hurt people for the sake of it. He seems more of a utilitarian psychopath, what do you think? It doesn't seem to be the type to rape for the sake of it- if he has raped, he must have done it for a reason beside pleasure
>>
>>84114710
>Gordon is hoverhanding Diane again
>the bullet comes in the gap and kills her
>if only...
>>
>>84114638
kinda reminds me of the way TMFAP turns and looks at the camera during the sycamore trees scene in the season 2 finale. with the strobes and whatnote
>>
>>84114668
>and if we find out in the next episode or two that he's just been raping everywhere he goes, it cheapens the impact

I'm going to try this again.

He's literally possessed by a SERIAL RAPIST DEMON THAT FEEDS ON HUMAN SUFFERING.
>>
>>84114668
>DOES. NOT. CARE. ABOUT. AUDREY. HORNE. AT ALL
dopplecoop is all of coop's suppressed wants unleashed. he doesn't care about her, but he sure would like to fuck her brains out.
>>
>>84114712
>writing anything in allcaps
>not being a teenage EMPHASIS pleb
>>
>>84114715
>HPMOR

must confess I don't have the slightest idea what this means
>>
>>84114722
>he doesn't seem to hurt people for the sake of it

BOB does.

>It doesn't seem to be the type to rape for the sake of it

BOB is.
>>
>>84114655
For sure.
>>
File: 4530.jpg (57KB, 338x325px) Image search: [Google]
4530.jpg
57KB, 338x325px
>>84114710
>>
>>84114203
did you notice they completely changed the actor? when he comes back to kill lorraine and dougie he is a dwarf, compared to this scene where he just killed briggs and ruth and he is going away with mr c's payment

same thing happened with the people dougie owned movie to and all the extras in the double r scene

I wonder what's up with that
>>
>>84112691

B A S E D Rhonda poster.
>>
>>84113459
Diane 1 because Diane 2 is just your headcanon
>>
File: bigphone.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bigphone.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>I got it. I got all of it. But it's mine. Mine and Chip's!
>>
File: 4528.jpg (143KB, 642x636px) Image search: [Google]
4528.jpg
143KB, 642x636px
>>84113459
Precedents are abundant, but uniformity amongst them is rare. The interpretation exists in the ambiguous, yet therein lays the indentured charge of his approach. To be Lynchian is to radiate elusiveness, and the enigma of what signifies Lynchian’s rationale lies in perpetuating unfamiliarity in that which was once familiar.
>>
>>84114781
Bob likes his fun. When he gets going, he REALLY gets going.

But Bob is not a child. Bob is not stupid. Bob can resist fucking everything that moves.

Remember when he made Leland put on gloves and stuff like that before he killed Maddy?
>>
>>84114900

Oh, hey buddy, could you give me Chip's phone number? I need to ask him a question real quick.
>>
Dern a best actress.
>>
>>84114266

Have you ever seen a Lodge scene? Shit is a fucking freak show. I'd want to stay out of there too.
>>
File: 1497982297364[1].jpg (78KB, 1077x749px) Image search: [Google]
1497982297364[1].jpg
78KB, 1077x749px
>>
>>84114397

*BRAAAAPT*
>true
>amazing
>>
>>84114663
thats a vintage meme right there
>>
>>84114432
Fuck off back to tumblr you disgusting hairy ape.
>>
>>84114972
Yes.
>>
>>84114814
is that why Leland Palmer was a serial rapist his entire life who was constantly raping every woman he saw?

Or, or, OR....hmmm maybe

Maybe Bob isn't a complete retard animal, and that's why he got his garmonbozia fix by using Leland to terrorize Laura behind closed doors?????
>>
Haven't seen it specifically mentioned yet but Lynch didn't cut to another club performance at the end of the episode and that was nice.
>>
>>84114607
that's some top tier quality shitposting
>>
I'm considering if I should stop watching the series week by week and just marathon everything after the series is over....50 minutes at a time are not really enough for me. Anyway I'm really enjying season 3
>>
YOU'RE GOING BACK TO /mu/SSOULA
>>
>>84115007
Who did Leland rape other than Laura?
>>
>>84114710
>>
>>84115037

Me.
>>
>>84114925

The biggest mistake you are making is that it wouldn't have been easy for Cooper to rape Audrey if he wanted to, with zero risk because he is literally in charge of protecting her and everyone knows and trusts him, he could have said anything "Move Audrey to this room, I want to watch her, don't let anyone near this room for an hour" etc, they would have done anything he asked. Also he knows that even if the rape was uncovered later it doesn't matter because he already plans on leaving town and disappearing after beheading Briggs to go to Diane's house to rape and torture her and then begin a 25 year crime spree.
>>
sheriff truman will go visit audrey (or one or both of her parrents, if audrey is incapacitated) and he'll be told that cooper didn't see her that night, which will lead him to follow up on annie
>>
Finished watching all of twin peaks including fwwm and missing pieces with my mum and she's just said she still doesn't know who killed Laura Palmer
>>
>>84114978
respected veteran actress with blockbuster, arthouse, and voiceover cred. wearing a bad wig because her life is a mess and she's a rape victim.

vs

arrogant fat midget with a bad wig
>>
>>84114620
Because you can't get hot young women to fuck you.
>>
File: manlynch.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
manlynch.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>being this manlet
>>
>>84115037
Dale, Bob, Andy, David Bowie, Evil Dale, the Midget from another place, Ike the spike, Lorraine, Janey-e, Diane (dressed as good cooper)

source:

season 3 episode 1 extra

fire walk with me

the missing pieces

the secret history of twin peaks
>>
>>84112628
the cutest dorkiest couple
>>
>>84115077
I pity you
>>
>>84115037
I was being sarcastic to refute the point that BOB has to constantly plug warm holes at all times in order to satisfy his creamed corn cravings

I think besides Laura, Leland/BOB raped Teresa, Maddy, and Sarah.
>>
>>
File: John Carpenter's Vampires.jpg (38KB, 720x517px) Image search: [Google]
John Carpenter's Vampires.jpg
38KB, 720x517px
Came for Sheryl Lee
Stayed for the kino
>>
>>84113459
Both Dianes are there. The one that loves and cherishes the pure agent, and the one that met the beast.
>>
>>84115095
>laura dern is 5' 10"
>>
>>84115156
her only interaction with the beast was for about 4 minutes and in that prison
>>
>>84115139
But he raped Chad, too.
>>
File: 4525.jpg (84KB, 312x378px) Image search: [Google]
4525.jpg
84KB, 312x378px
>>84115099
>tfw you have the leland/andy sextape, but you're not sure whether you should share it
>>
>>84115014
I understand where you're coming from, I can't get the show out of my head. I wish it were Sunday right now. But the show's not meant to be marathoned or binge watched. Lynch wanted it released in weekly episodes, so I'm going to have faith in his vision.

Look at it this way, you get a whole summer of Twin Peaks fun.
>>
>>84115162
>implying that doesn't mean Lynch is still a manlet
>>
>>84114638
>this entire shot is better directed than most of modern TV
Just give Lynch the Emmy already, fucking hell
>>
>people actually think that Dopplecoop could rape Diane even if he tried

Diane would wipe the floor with him.
>>
>>84115007
>is that why Leland Palmer was a serial rapist his entire life

He raped his own beloved daughter hundreds if not thousands of times.
>>
>>84114925
>Bob is not stupid.
He was tricked into being pushed into a jail cell and locked in though.
>>
File: 4531.jpg (69KB, 361x369px) Image search: [Google]
4531.jpg
69KB, 361x369px
>there are individuals on this board who unironically believe that a sequence of refulgent spectrums appearing to flash across the passenger compartment windows of a private aeroplane's fuselage may veritably hold the key to one of the infinitesimal conundrums of the twin peaks nexus
>>
>>84115095
>5'11"
Is this the reason he has to cast women specifically so that he can kiss them on screen, because women in real life don't like midgets?

Is Ike "The Spike" a Freudian projection of his innermost desires to murder the people who mock his shortness?
>>
>>84115244

Who is that actor? I know I've seen him somewhere.
>>
File: hausu41[1].jpg (74KB, 638x445px) Image search: [Google]
hausu41[1].jpg
74KB, 638x445px
>>84114710
REMINDER THAT HAUSU IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY SURREALISM
IT'S LIKE LYNCH BANGED A JAPANESE PROSTITUTE AND THEIR SON WAS INTO ANIME AND TRANSCEDENTAL MEDITATION
WATCH THAT SHIT, IT'S BANANAS
>>
>>84112536

Why did they make Andy's romantic rival such an obviously coded-gay character?
>>
>>84115268
Twin Peaks: The Return
>>
Guys, remember that scene from the episode 2, where Mr C. is hacking FBI and talking to someone (Jeffries). What the fuck was that, that was the key of the show?
>>
>>84113862
I marathoned that scene
>>
>>84115067
>he could have said anything "Move Audrey to this room, I want to watch her, don't let anyone near this room for an hour"

"Nurse, please transfer Ms. Horne out of the ICU and into one of our more secluded rooms. No, she hasn't come out of her coma yet but a man with an open, bleeding head-wound told me to. Apparently he's an FBI agent, so obviously, this means that we as citizens of Twin Peaks must follow his every instruction. He also asked to be left alone with her for about an hour or so, and for us to ignore any pounding or banging we might hear in the meantime. It's probably just something in the pipes. We really should get that checked. We don't want to end up with any of that black mold."
-The Worst Emergency Room Doctor Ever
>>
File: pow.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
pow.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84115213
>>
File: 1496672237442.png (313KB, 440x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496672237442.png
313KB, 440x485px
>>84115324
No, as established, Dougie is the key to all this, because hes a funnier character then we have ever had in any of the other seasons
>>
>>84115268
he sort of looks like the "do you feel in charge" guy (not bane, the other one)
>>
>>84112684
This is the cutest pic.
>>
>>84115007

This. We don't know a lot about Leland's personal life outside of The Missing Pieces (mostly BOB anyway) but it's not like he was raping every piece of pussy that walked down the street. He was calculating and meticulous with his crimes, they were planned.

It doesn't make sense for Booper to start, within a week of escape, begin raping every woman Coop had an attachment to, even with his 25 year time limit. Especially given Cooper's reputation and standing in the FBI and local community. You'd think he'd play it even safer than Leland. And that there would be multiple rape charges filed against him.

It makes MORE sense for him to do exactly what he did, which is burn bridges with Briggs (though I think it's more likely he took him to the lodge as the recently discovered body is younger and only 5 days deceased) under the guise of a friendly visit. Then begin a criminal organization full of lowlifes he could easily manipulate.

I am having trouble rationalizing the event that went down between Booper and Diane. He could have smoothly emulated Dale well enough, fucked her gently, then left in the night and ignored her knowing that would destroy her. Then moved on to more criminal activity. It would keep her off his trail and leave a bad disposition and refusal to discuss the subject (as we see).

I dunno, I imagine if he raped her, Diane wouldn't have said "I'll never forget that night" as if she meant that in a positive way. She had probably wanted that Dale Dick for so long that she gave in very easily.
>>
>>84114841
>did you notice they completely changed the actor?
I didn't notice they were the same character until you mentioned it.
At first it was strange that the midget character popped out of nowhere.
>>
>>84115363
>Apparently he's an FBI agent

Everyone knows who is is and everyone trusts him and knows he cares about Audrey and would do anything to protect her.
>>
File: 4527.jpg (99KB, 450x498px) Image search: [Google]
4527.jpg
99KB, 450x498px
>>84115396
Gnomic incantations and pronouncements resist the elucidative service and rationalist inclination of dialogue, gambling instead on sound design to evoke what lies beyond the language. The consequence of language is used less for meaning than it is for sound - particularly his curious, syntactically awkward predilection for abstract nouns. Words for Lynch are not just reductive; they are anathema.
>>
>>84115215
"serial" implies more than one victim
>>
are tom paige, log lady, and harry's illnesses related?
>>
>>84115230
that doesnt refute any of my points!!

that was a masterful ruse, the kind you play on a younger sibling before you shove them into a closet and lock the door.

brilliant people get tricked all the time! it happened to cooper this very season!
>>
>>84115268
That can't be punk rocker Hugh Dillon can It? He is listed but I didn't expect the AIDS.
>>
>>84114995
triggered
>>
who is the most THICC character
>>
D A M N
G O O D
c o v Fe f e
>>
>>84112964
people keep saying this but that doesnt make sense, BOB only wanted laura because she was special
>>
>>84115396
>It doesn't make sense for Booper to start, within a week of escape, begin raping every woman Coop had an attachment to

He knows he's about to murder Briggs and disappear, it doesn't matter if he rapes someone on the way to do that.

>And that there would be multiple rape charges filed against him

Who is going to report that he raped Audrey exactly, Audrey in a coma is going to file a rape report?

Annie is priority number one even higher than Audrey, Diane and Briggs because Annie is the only one who knows he's a copy. The fact that no one in town knows that and is only finding out there are two Dales now twenty five years later means he got her too.
>>
>>84115489
Toiletfu
>>
fuck gene kelly,

you motherfucker.
>>
File: 1453063009485.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453063009485.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
>mfw I thought there's gonna be 8 episodes but just found out there's actually 18
>>
>>84115489
Andy
>>
>>84115396
>left in the night and ignored her knowing that would destroy her. Then moved on to more criminal activity. It would keep her off his trail and leave a bad disposition and refusal to discuss the subject

i see where you're going with this but I have to respectfully disagree

the wig, the constant smoking, the drinking, and the outright hostility at the mention of cooper's name hint at something a lot more painful than a one night stand

she is a rape victim, and one of the best portrayals on TV I have seen in a while. Confronting your rapist face-to-face is one of the bravest things a person can do.

but none of the faggot liberal bloggers will bring this up, instead they'll focus on trying to crucify lynch for checking out a nice ass
>>
>>84115499
haha xD
drumpf
>>
>>84113636
>Anytime I rewatch the original series now, when Coop uses his tape recorder I'll be reminded how he will have 25 years of his life stolen from him. And someone wearing his face will destroy one of his most cherished relationships forever. Honestly bothers me way more than any of the violence or gore we've seen.

we've seen both in this and the original series how fucking capable yet furious Gooper becomes when you fuck with his loved ones (Audrey's rescue, saving Janey-E) so imagine how hard he's going to kill Booper when he wakes up.
>>
>>84115439
Theresa Banks
Ronette Pulaski
Maddie Ferguson
>>
File: Vampires.webm (3MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
Vampires.webm
3MB, 1280x533px
>>84115141
>>
why were ben horne and his wife dicking around at the haywards the night that their daughter was blown to bits at the bank
>>
>>84115448
yeah, they were all browsing /tpg/
>>
File: yup, must be.jpg (416KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
yup, must be.jpg
416KB, 960x640px
>>84115469
>>
File: dontlookatandysgut.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dontlookatandysgut.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>84115489
>>
>>84115639
(((pure coincidence)))
>>
>>84115618
he didn't rape any of these people
>>
>>84115619
>ywn fondle sheryl lee and she will never suck your finger
>>
>>84115617
>saving Janey-E

that really came off as reflex more than anything else

there was plenty of warning when people started screaming and the midget walked right up to him holding the gun in the most obvious way imaginable
>>
>>84112816
nigga she was in Boogie Nights
>>
why did the nurse take the ring from Annie? is the nurse bob?
>>
>>84115693

no, the nurse is just a thief
>>
>>84115719
what does the ring do?
>>
>>84115652
post rear
>>
>>84115739
binds the wearer to the Arm, if I understand it correctly.
>>
>>84115739
binds you to MIKE apparently

this condemns you to the lodge but at least no other spirits can possess you

this is why MIKE threw it into the train car, and why when BOB found out Laura had the ring, he killed her in frustration
>>
>>84115683
he shoves her out of the way first, and stays in the line of fire himself, rather than simply tackling inch-high hitman guy.
>>
>>84115739

If you are a woman it marks you for death.

If you are a man it instantaneously transports you into the lodge the first time you touch it.

If you are a human simulacrum created to spoof a doppleganger it doesn't do anything. Except helping fool the lodge into summoning you.
>>
>>84114841
can't tell if you're serious.
>>
File: andysrolex.jpg (443KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
andysrolex.jpg
443KB, 1280x720px
Where were you when you first realised that Andy had been corrupted?
>>
File: 1497917712275.png (53KB, 646x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1497917712275.png
53KB, 646x1500px
>>
>>84115859
Well, he is FBI
>>
File: ringstealingwhore.jpg (26KB, 500x468px) Image search: [Google]
ringstealingwhore.jpg
26KB, 500x468px
>>84115719
She ends up in the trunk of Andy's car. Lucy hasn't been the same since they buried her.
>>
>>84115900
my dad is a retired cop who never had a lot of money

he has a rolex
buying stuff like that is not uncommon at all
why do you see so many poor black people with expensive shoes/jewelry?
>>
>DO NOT FUCK THIS UP TOM
he wasn't even doing anything what the fuck
>>
>>84115900
Andy is pure. Probably a gift from Wally.
>>
File: mike n ike.png (455KB, 888x470px) Image search: [Google]
mike n ike.png
455KB, 888x470px
anybody think that Mike and Ike might be related?
>>
>>84115859
like I said, muscle memory/reflex
>>
>>84115982
>why do you see so many poor black people with expensive shoes/jewelry?

Because they're fake?
>>
Okay, so MIKE is the dancing midget/tree right? And his connection to the real world is though Philip Gerard, right? Do I have it wrong?
>>
>>84115807
>>84115816
>>84115863
Why does bob want it?
>>
>>84116009
Mike is THE man
Ike is the arm
>>
>>84116052
No, midget/tree is Mike/Gerard's arm that he lost.
>>
>>84116052
MIKE's arm is the midget/tree. He cut it off when he saw the face of God. Philip Gerard is his form in our world, but he's apparently so close to it, he even has it in the Lodge.
>>
>>84116040
no because "lower/working class" people will often spend their entire week's paycheck on a new tattoo or expensive sunglasses, rather than saving responsibly

this is not a new phenomenon
>>
>>84115900
is it a vintage one? could be an heirloom.
>>
>>84116009
>want good n fruity
>all they have is mike and ike
fml
>>
>>84116052
100% wrong. Congratumafuckinglations, you complete idiot.
>>
>>84116059
>Why does bob want it?

It prevents him from possessing someone if they are wearing it.
>>
>>84113362
Why do I feel these feels when Laura is in her Back Lodge dress
>>
>>84116059
Presumably because it was involved in his plan getting Dougie Jones sucked into the Lodge

>>84116088
>He cut it off when he saw the face of God.
Please don't tell me you think this means he went in the White Lodge and actually talked to god. It's just an expression for seeing the error of your ways or reaching an epiphany
>>
>>84116106
why did dougie end up with it?
>>
>>84116091
He bought it to be an heirloom for his son, but his son died, and now the Sheriff hires an actor to come visit them sometimes because Lucy and Andy basically can't accept what happened.
>>
>>84116146
Because you've never had sex.
>>
>>84116152
>Please don't tell me you think this means he went in the White Lodge and actually talked to god. It's just an expression for seeing the error of your ways or reaching an epiphany
no need to be rude, anon. I just wrote what MIKE himself said.
>>
>>84116156
Boop took it from the nurse and put it on doggie
>>
>>84116164
I hate you so fucking much

Don't even start about that photograph with Wally's face taped over a child's body.

That's an old picture of Lucy and Andy with lil Wally. They don't have any new pictures of him with them now that he's much older and traveling the country. Lucy and Andy are stupid as fuck. So they cut out a more recent picture and slapped it on their old family photo.
>>
>>84116156

Dopp-Coop put it on him so he would be summoned to the lodge instead of him.
>>
>>84116187
I'm sorry if that came off as rude I'm just tired
>>
>>84115900
Stay married for 25 years chances are you end up with a nice watch.

People run out of quality things to buy one another.
>>
Anyone have a screen of the truck about to kill the kid?
>>
>>84113174

I think there isn't much to it beyond Lynch thinking it was funny. He set up the joke when he played it in episode 5 when she was on screen, reminded us of it in episode 6 when her photo was on screen and gave us the payoff in the assassination scene. I think what it amounts to is "It's funny of that cheesy beat plays while someones being murdered" and it's even funnier because it has been established as the victims theme music.
>>
>>84116263
t. Bill Gates
>>
>>84116088
Is MIKE evil? Why did Bob give Leland's garmonbozia to MIKE after he and the Arm kind of ordered him to?
>>
>>84115900

Every time he looks at that watch he remembers the night Cooper left town. The night Cooper visited him and gave him that watch. And R-A-P-E-D him.
>>
>>84115448
I think there is something going on with those illnesses. Especially if you consider Jacoby´s speech where he mentioned multiple diseases going on.

There is something to it I am sure. It might be plot relevant or just one of the themes.
>>
>>84113332
6>1=2>3>5>7>4
>>
NEW

>>84116318
>>84116318
>>84116318
>>
>>84116308

All lodge spirits motivations are in question honestly. Even the "good" ones lke MIKE. If you look at what resulted from them "helping" Cooper all that happened was Cooper was imprisoned inside a hell dimension for twenty five years while a reverse copy of him raped, killed, and destroyed the lives of everyone he cared about.
>>
>>84115268
Christopher Hitchens
>>
>>84112593
ew gross
>>
>>84116389
this. and everyone that has come into contact with the ring that "saved" them from BOB has been brutally murdered or vanished
>>
>>84114266
He's in debt to the black lodge. He owes them a metric fuck ton of garmonbozia. Who knows what exactly they'd do to him. The white lodge also wants him captured for their own obvious reasons

But basically BOB is just having too much of a bomb ass time terrorizing the place and filling himself up with garmonbozia. even if they won't kill him he just doesnt want to go back
>>
>>84116925
>He took a loan of garmonbozia
>he now owes according to MIKE twice as much
>he recruits Janey-E's doppelganger to argue MIKE down
emad hguot
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 69

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.