[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 52

File: IMG_3695.gif (1017KB, 450x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3695.gif
1017KB, 450x260px
Sexy Jorah's Walking edition

Previous >>83874106
>>
>>83893227
It's this sort of shit that makes Dany turning down show Jorah kind of hard to believe.

Book Jorah isn't handsome at all. Show Jorah is probably one of the more handsome characters in the show.
>>
>>83893478
>hur durr, looks are the only thing that matter
>>
>>83893556
His is a lot more charismatic in the show than he comes across in the books
>>
>>83893618
>hurr durr muh charisma

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe she's just not that into Jorah as a person? May not find him attractive or all that charismatic even if you clearly do?
>>
say something nice about her
>>
File: The_Boys.jpg (27KB, 439x322px) Image search: [Google]
The_Boys.jpg
27KB, 439x322px
>>
>>83893227
Is Gendry the last hope for House Baratheon?
>>
File: based robb.png (248KB, 550x310px) Image search: [Google]
based robb.png
248KB, 550x310px
nth for the one true King in the North
>>
>>83893794
frey shits had it coming 2bfair
>>
>>83893794
I would pretend to be a frey and let her hang me just to give her a few seconds of happiness
>>
File: no need to be upset.png (254KB, 398x355px) Image search: [Google]
no need to be upset.png
254KB, 398x355px
>>83893820
the boys?
>>
>>83893929
So does jaime
>>
cast her
>>
>>83894963
Shitmouth
>>
Jorah's moment with Jon and Jeor's sword is one of the very few scenes I want to see on screen.
>>
>>83893908
Tell that to Frey faggot
>>
>>83895833
You mean the ones strung up, or the bits of the ones in a pie???
>>
I want to see Arya and Gendry fuck
>>
>>83895928
I'd rather her mount a mountain, if you gets what's i means
>>
>>83895928
Bran and Tommen should have fucked since they had a gay fling in real life
>>
>>83894026
I wouldn't bother, she's impure after the entire male population of the Twins had their way with her corpse.
>>
>>83893891
if D&D remember that house existed, then maybe
>>
File: comfy varys.jpg (4MB, 4410x2934px) Image search: [Google]
comfy varys.jpg
4MB, 4410x2934px
>>83897700
But he's a bastard, so he doesn't get to keep the Baratheon name.
>>
>>83897966
Bastards can be legitimized, and both Davos and Varys can vouch for him.
>>
>>83898014
Varys has more important concerns, like stabbing Danny in the back after she's defeated the white walkers and making Tyrion king.
>>
>>83898014
Did John Snow ever become John Stark? I don't even remember
>>
>>83898953

Not yet but if he's the king couldn't he legitimize himself?
>>
>>83899063
Sansa was de jure queen, who will legitimizes Jon, the de facto King as pronounced by Mormont, the Queen of Love and Beauty.
>>
>>83893670
>>83893556
consider the daddy issues dany would have, jorah is a westerman who even as an exile represents the courtly knighthood she associates with her family (who she was going to marry into anyway). she'd be on him like white on rice.
>>
File: dumb bitch.jpg (25KB, 277x344px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bitch.jpg
25KB, 277x344px
Did she make a single good decision during her lifespan? She chased away Jon Snow when another strong male would have been a huge asset. She went to pieces when Bran fell, and left the family in the hands of an inexperienced teenager. She convinced Ned to trust Littlefinger, which got him killed. She captured Tyrion, which started a war and made Sansa into a hostage. She didn't convince her teenaged son that marrying his new girlfriend was a horrible idea, which got all of them killed. She betrayed her own son.

This is a woman who claimed to care about her family more than anything, but managed to get almost the entire clan killed in under three years.
>>
>>83899798
But, Jon wasn't a strong male until he went to the Wall. He was a weepy little bitch.
>>
>>83899798

You forgot releasing Jaime, making Robb look bad, contributing to her inability to talk Robb out of his marriage, losing the leverage of having him as a hostage, and facilitating Roose's treachery, all for the vague promise of having the girls released.

There was the issue with Karstark but worsst case scenario she could have just sent him off with Brienne temporarily until Robb got back.
>>
Poor peasants, they are always the victims of war and any other bad things.

Why do smallfolk always pays the price of their vile wicked vicious lords?
>>
File: contemplt.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
contemplt.png
12KB, 640x640px
>>83900366
this reads like a jaqenfag post
>>
File: IMG_3799.png (918KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3799.png
918KB, 500x750px
>>83893227
Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.
>>
>>83900397
Hello anon, damn it feels good to be called Jaqenfag again.

No anon that's not my post, but just like him, my heart goes to the smallfolks of Westeros.
>>
How come there isn't more dragon whipping in the show? Dany freely applied a whip to Drogon in the books when she is just learning how to control and ride him. Right now I'm giving The Princess and the Queen a re-read and I noticed more about the Targaryens freely applying the whip to dragons.

Why does the show ignore this and what implications could it have in the books?
>>
File: IMG_3457.png (497KB, 1363x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3457.png
497KB, 1363x766px
>>83900399
>>83900455
>>
>>83899798
>She didn't convince her teenaged son that marrying his new girlfriend was a horrible idea

She didn't have a say on that.
Robb was already married when he told Catelyn about Jeyne.

As for Jon, he was a huge pussy before the wall. All Stark kids were huge pussies before it went to shit. On the verge of tears everytime someone says something mean to them. (Jon with Cat, with Tyrion, Robb with Joffrey, etc.. )
>>
>>83900649
Using whips makes Khaleesi less special, instead they want to give the impression the dragons learn to respect her, follow her and let her ride because of how fierce, determined and YAAASSS QUEEN SLAY she is.
>>
>>83901091
in the show there was no riverrun characters in S2 so they basically had cat following robb around after the renly thing, and there was a scene where she tries to convince him not to marry, which is what that anon was referring to
>All Stark kids were huge pussies before it went to shit. On the verge of tears everytime someone says something mean to them. (Jon with Cat, with Tyrion, Robb with Joffrey, etc.. )
you missed sansa on the verge of tears over getting called a bastard... in TWoW
>>
>>83901155
>you missed sansa on the verge of tears over getting called a bastard... in TWoW

FROM PORCELAIN TO IVORY TO STEEL
>tfw tumblrwhale use this unironically
>>
>>83895845
>hey Dabid let's kill the Freys off camera, showing it wouldn't provide any emotional payoff and we've got too much amazing content as it is
>>
>>83893908
>Only 14-15, but literally BTFO's harsh sons of bitches on the battlefield
>Fair and just
>Heavily implied he was going to far surpass even Ned Stark by the time he came of age
>Is alpha as fuck
>Turns into a wolf at night or something
>Kingly as fuck
>Proud, white genes with Chad-tier genetic traits (minus points, however, for race mixing with some brown skink)

Robb Stark was literally robbed of life too soon. The only one of two people whom I sorely wished had lived, the second being that farmer boy "Grenn" from up on the wall.

Robb Stark; Love you bad, boo boo :3
>>
File: IMG_1347.jpg (742KB, 1557x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1347.jpg
742KB, 1557x1537px
In what way will D&D find a way to insult Stannis when Davos returns to Dragonstone?

Will Dany be like Sansa and talk shit about him? At least Dany has a reason to not like him and he never tried to save her like he did Sansa, but on the other hand Dany has grown up a bit and isn't a retard child on the level that Sansa is operating on.
>>
>>83893227
Jorah's such a delicious mature man..
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>83901702
Mfw when I'm turning into a mature man but no one will compare me to Jorah
>>
>>83901772
i still dont get this pic
>>
>>83901788
Brandon Stark strangling himself and he tries to get to a sword to cut himself free to save his dad from burning in the original pilot
>>
>>83901812
why does brandon look 30 years older than he's meant to
>>
File: FrogfuFan2.jpg (140KB, 768x666px) Image search: [Google]
FrogfuFan2.jpg
140KB, 768x666px
>me on the right
>>
>>83901826
>D&D
>>
>>83901828
Sorry but we don't want any Jews here.
>>
>>83902111
And baby niggers?
>>
>>83901828
>[current century]
>anthrax shirt
>>
>>83902137
Describe the life of an nigger.
>>
>>83900399
God damn Roose is a cool looking mother fucker
>>
>>83902493
He is after an Roose...Roose Bolton.
>>
>>83895928
Arya blew him at Harrenhal.
>>
File: 3870982-jorah+mormont (2).jpg (170KB, 700x767px) Image search: [Google]
3870982-jorah+mormont (2).jpg
170KB, 700x767px
Since this is Based Jorah's edition, I'd like to remind you that HE IS GOING TO SLICE UP THAT MAD BLONDE BITCH BECAUSE TYRION AND HER LOVER JON LACK THE BALLS TO DO IT, AND WILL RESTART THE NIGHT'S WATCH WITH THE HELP OF THE WILDLINGS TO PREVENT A POSSIBLE RETURN OF THE WALKERS!
>>
>>83903468
>old white man doing anything in GoT
He'll die for Dany and his death will not even be about him, just about her.
>>
>>83903571
I still hope GRRM pushes this. But, since Book Jorah is just Pedobear, I doubt it
>>
>>83895696
D&D probably forgot that Longclaw is the sword of House Mormont.
>>
>>83895696
>Jorah kills jon for stealing his father's sword before anyone can explain

Or Jon restores the sword to Jorah and they shake hands, Jon dies of greyscale.
>>
File: tumblr_nfpnxntWku1qa2wxho1_250.gif (904KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfpnxntWku1qa2wxho1_250.gif
904KB, 245x246px
Who else cames buckets of cum everytime Iain Glen speaks?

I mean, his voice is so perfect
>>
>>83903731
>tfw raised without a father because my parents divorced
>tfw seeing all the mature dad characters in tv shows

kill me
>>
This will be the end of the show:

MADnerys gets slaughtered by Based Jorah

Jon will probably die fighting walkers

Sansa will marry Robyn Arryn and inherit the North, being now a political mastermind, proving the game is not over yet

Tyrion will take care of what is left of Westeros, and of the heir of the throne, Daenerys and Jon's baby

The walkers will have been destroyed, thanks to Bran who is staying above the wall to do some shit

Arya will be a sellsword in Esssos and start her company

Davos has to survive!

Jorah will return to his island, or restart the Night's Watch with the help of the Wildlings that remain

Sam will be whatever the guy from Indiana Jones 3 was

Melisandre will have sacrifice herself to stop the walkers

Pod will be a member of the Kingsguard

Bronn will retire

And everybody else that was named in the show's credits until now will be dead
>>
>>83903831
>jon dies
>danydies
>sansa inherit the north is a genius FROM PORCELAIN TO IVORY TO STEEL _ PAWN TO PLAYAH_ QUEEN IN DA NORTH

Yeah, no.
Back to tumblr.
>>
>>83903831
Meh, better ending would be every main character dies fighting white walkers and Stanis comes in with army of snow dragons to saves westros
>>
>>83903915
Sansa will inherit at least the Vale. I have no sympathy towards her, but it is what's going to happen
>>
>>83903831
>anyone from the meme trifecta dying
>bran doing anything but find more about jon snu
>jorah returning to his island where he may contest Mememormont Matriarchy
>melisandre not FUCKING the white walkers to get them on her side
>pod not travelling all across westeros to participate in big dick contests against Euron and Tormund

It's like you haven't even watched S5/6.
If you're trying to find the end of the show, don't think of what would make sense, think of what would look cool/ebin/badass to showfag cretins. Because that's what D&D are doing. Fanservice for simpletons.
>>
>>83904033
Sansa will be killed by little finger till episode 5. Mark my words
>>
>>83904036
You are only right about Jorah, I admit him starting the Night's Watch again is what will probably happen. But none of the other things you said will happen. It would be too stupid
>>
>>83904033
sansa inheriting the vale would be a 'loss' from showfags pov, the vale is like nothing. It wasn't given enough exposition. They'd rank it on par with the dreadfort. Just a random castle.

If they want to give Sansa a 'win' they have to give her at least Winterfell. But to do so, Jon and Dany must be together in KL (or whatever new seat of power they take), meaning they can't die.
>>
>>83904097
>Sansa marries Robyn
>gets to rule the Vale for him
>Jon dies fighting walkers
>Arya becomes a sellsword in Westeros
>everybody thinks Bran is dead, or accept that he will go make some mystic shit up North
>Sansa inherits the North too
>>
>>83904088
>But none of the other things you said will happen. It would be too stupid

No one from the meme trifecta dies, I'd bet my house on it.
>>
>>83903831
Book Sansa is Queen Elisabeth. She is endgame and there is not a god damn thing any of us can do. The only thing up in the air is who will be her Robert Duddly?

Book Sansa fans aren't mad she got Pool's plot because rape triggers them. They are mad because D&D trashed her "virgin queen" layout George set.
>>
Reminder the following will happen in Winds:
Jon won't come back, no matter how much you want him too.
Theon escapes Stannis's capture before the Battle of Winter starts and Stannis claims Winterfell as his seat of power in the north.
Theon makes it to the wall but the Night's Watch are loony because of what they did to Jon and Mel's presence, the sound of wolves at night drives them even more made because they believe it is the Starks coming for revenge.
At the wall Theon decides to start calling himself "Jon Snow", and hands Jon's corpse to Ramsey as a peace offering to leave him alone which he does.
Theon becomes Lord Commander and the Night's Watch accept it thinking it will make their crimes of murdering Jon go away if they start believing Theon to be Jon
Ramsey skins Jon's corpse and wears his flesh like a costume and storms Winterfell wearing it believing it is a good luck charm.
Epilogue has Sam arriving at the wall and meeting "Jon Snow", who is really Theon.
>>
>>83904205
queen of who though
>inb4 faegon and muh ashford tourney
>>
>>83903831
>Sansa will marry Robyn Arryn and inherit the North, being now a political mastermind, proving the game is not over yet
>thanks to Bran who is staying above the wall to do some shit

Well isn't that convenient for Sansa.

Kys sansafag, you're not fooling anyone

>>83904205
Elizabeth of York more like. Why do people think she'll be genius or queen, she doesn't actually want to rule or play the game, she wants to be loved and throw parties
>>
>>83904271
And then what? Please continue, what will happen in ADOS?

Make up the following stories about:
Roose Bolton
Euron Greyjoy
Jaqen H'ghar (OldTown Pate)
Tyrion & Jorah
Victarion & Moqorro
Aftermath of Winterfell
>>
>>83893478
>>83899378
Dany went brown, once you go brown...
>>
>>83904539
You go down...oeh la la la
Dany went down.
>>
File: IMG_3778.gif (752KB, 498x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3778.gif
752KB, 498x250px
>>83904834
>>
>>83904205
dudley was first earl of leicester whos downfall of his family happened after his father failed to place someone on the throne.

geez I wonder who. it's fucking obvious.
>>
File: 20170613073341_1.jpg (393KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170613073341_1.jpg
393KB, 1920x1080px
Never forget House Lothston.
>>
>>83904271
>a cripple managing to make it to the Wall without dying
>Stannis taking Winterfell but Ramsey still being alive
There are some issue I'm seeing.
>>
What does /got/ think of Chett & Pate the pigboy? They are kinda pathetic characters.
>>
>>83900649
Animal abuse drama and slave metaphor triggering (WHIP DAT BLAK BEAST) and all
>>
>>83903820
I too am jealous of people who have good dads.
>>
>>83905575
How's your dad, Anon?

Let it out
>>
>>83904363
Dany falls in love with her and they rule the kingdom and scissor every night happily ever after.
>>83904460
>she doesn't actually want to rule or play the game, she wants to be loved and throw parties
Your only driving the point further.
>>
>>
>>83904922
>he actually thinks it's gonna happen
Stop deluding yourself jaimecuck
>>
>>83905806
>Your only driving the point further
> muh reluctant ruler

Then Jon shouldn't die and should rule, he's fine with dying but doesn't like to be in charge but does want power yet denies himself, reluctant as fuck
>>
>>83906103
Why are targs either waifish twinks or fucking giant musclebound freaks?
>>
If Jon's ruling anything at the end of the series it will be the North after all the kingdoms claim independence and decide that one person shouldn't rule over seven kingdoms.
>>
>>83906116
jonerys ain't gonna happen m8. jaime will get the throne, viserion, neds blood stained steel, neds daughter and through her neds lands and title.
>>
>>83906103
tyrion is actually the growth from maelys neck set free after barristen slew him
>>
>>83903820
How has having no strong adult male authority figure in your life changed you? Are you gay?
>>
what the fuck is with lena headey and fidgeting with her hand. she does it in every fucking scene
>>
>>83906418
>muh lady Macbeth
>>
>>83906121
Nah man I mean Elisabeth was so distant from inheriting the throne.

She absolutely adored her brother and lived it up while he was king. He died and her sister was bat shit insane. Before she could put together a plan to save her ass, crazy sis died. The "genius" Elisabeth who had everyone els do everything for her got crowned. It literally just fell onto her lap while she did nothing. She then surrounded herself with smart level headed old shits and made them rule for her while she lived out a romance novel with several men.
>>
>imagine
>show started with Sansa and Arya being underage
>show will end with them legal and perhaps a nude scene
>>
>>83906511
Fuck off pedo
>>
>>83906276
I couldn't give a shit about jonerys but also Jaime will never be a king, never get married and never be happy again once he kills Cersei. Your "muh redemption" arc character is pointless and won't have any significance in the end.
>>
>>83906590
Nothing pedo about that, shitbag. They are legal now.
>>
>>83906590
>>83906691
More than legal. Maise is 20. Sophie is 21.
>>
>>83906132
Because GRRM likes dragonball z and twink porn
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>83906762
Pedo
>>
>>83906854
Wait..
>>83906691
>>83906731
>>
>>83906103
best looking blackfyre gear
>>
>>83906511
>>83906691
>>83906762
>>83906854
>>83906870
Pedo's here, pedo's there, everyone of you is a fucking pedo!

Fuck yourself bunch of retarded pedos.
>>
>>83906630
sure m8
>>
File: IMG_3800.jpg (191KB, 939x1427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3800.jpg
191KB, 939x1427px
>>83907047
Here
Read this book.
>>
>>83907181
The episode The Winds of Winter was pretty good, easily the best of an otherwise terrible season.

I don't think they will ever release that book though, maybe as an adaptation of the show but we've already seen it.
>>
>>83907596
Hi anon how are you doing anon?
>>
>>83906630
>won't have any significance in the end
Who has significance in this series in your incorrect opinion?
>>
>>83907727
I'm doing really well, thanks for speaking to me on my birthday, anon!
>>
Bran and Jaime are the central characters of the books.

Jon is a deconstruction of the secret heir cliche. Tyrion is a meme dwarf. Dany is an anime magical girl. They are important but not as important as Bran and Jaime.

The showrunners made the meme trio into the central characters (and now meme dwarf has been cucked by the mother of burgers)

It was probably the right decision desu. Most showplebs think Bran is boring and they just don't understand dynamic characters like Jaime. So now Jaime is a foil for Cersei and Bran is a supporting character for Aegon Starkgaryen.

I'm not a huge Bran or Jaime fan. This is an unbiased assessment. Branfags and Jaimebros should be very mad at D&D.
>>
>>83907785
Oh well you're welcome anon. Your birthday? Well that's very nice, how old are you now anon? Anyway enjoy you're birthday party.
>>
>Branbros and Jaimefags should be very mad at D&D.

Don't worry we are
>>
>>83905389
who?
>>
>>83907780
The people who will make a difference if they're going to fight the WW and the people who will rule the kingdoms in the end. Jaime's never fought the White Walkers nor is he ever going to, he's not going to rule the Stormlands and he's not going to rule the Westerlands. He'll either become a sellsword or be Tyrion's cuckguard in Casterly Rock.
>>
>>83907962
For>>83907895
>>
>>83907895
>Bran and Jaime are the central characters of the books.
this is true. They start of the series, and both have been lurking in the back of one anthers minds ever since. Bran's crippling as a result of Jamie preoccupies his waking mind, and Jamie as the Golden man haunted his dreams. Jamie is now trying to be an honorable knight, and avoid stark blood, but was terrorized by some unknown thing in the darkness. Bran wanted to be a perfect knight, and is a cripple (though might return through warning), jamie was the perfect knight, and now is a cripple. Jamie is bright and golden, Bran draws strength from darkness. The two have subtly set up in opposition as the series went on despite the entirety of their stories being completely unrelated since their first conflict. They are going to come into conflict again.
>>
>>83908074
Knowing GRRM's 'all powerful weak shut-in' character, they will either make friends and team up against the Others as they are both shut-ins now (of sorts), or Bran will repay him in violence.
>>
>>83908021
So like 4/5 of the books hold no significance to you? Interesting.
Also it's short sighted to say that because Jaime likely won't personally raise a sword to a WW that he is pointless in your eyes. I'd say being Hand is a pretty big deal in the series. GRRM's running out of important characters that have been there since the start, and since Jaime was the person responsible for starting a large portion of this mess, his development is one of the more important stories in that world.
>>
>>83908132
>Bran will repay him in violence
>>
>>83908267
He deserves it
>>
>>83908074
Jaime and Bran are Fenrir and Tyr.

Bran will be killed and live a second life as an ice dragon and Jaime will die in the process of killing Bran / the ice dragon.
>>
>>83906630
>The final victory went to a claimant of the Lancastrian party, Henry Tudor, Earl of Richmond, who defeated the last Yorkist king, Richard III, at the Battle of Bosworth Field. After assuming the throne as Henry VII, he married Elizabeth of York, the eldest daughter and heir of Edward IV, thereby uniting the two claims. The House of Tudor ruled the Kingdom of England until 1603, with the death of Elizabeth I, granddaughter of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York.
>>
>>83907935
I'm 32. Thanks !
>>
>>83908222
damn nigga i didn't mean that he's COMPLETELY pointless i was putting him down as a character because of jaimecuck calm down nigga all i said was he won't be those things that boy said smhhhhh
>>83908458
>>
>>83908796
jaime lannisters existence makes the black man suffer and the black woman swoon.
>>
>>83908222
>>83908796
also i really can't pretend that i care about the books in any way shape or form and don't want to waste any more time here today so im out now see you niggas later
>>
>>83893227
that's his best armour, why he dichtced it =/

the new one sucks
>>
When will GRRM release TWOW & ADOS to my local bookstore?
>>
Will Theon ever get his cock back?
>>
>>83908987
They probably melted it down to make 20 new costumes
>>
>>83895998
wat
>>
Would Steve Buscemi have made a good Roose? I like the actor D&D picked for him but I feel like Steve could've made a good Roose however I just can't picture Bolton with his accent.

>>83909047

When he becomes "Jon Snow" in Winds
>>
File: Sallador Saan.jpg (51KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
Sallador Saan.jpg
51KB, 612x380px
Will he ever fuck the blond queen?
>>
>>83906496
Still more in common with Elizabeth of York though.

Although Jon can fit her too or Henry, who Dany also kinda fits
>>
>>83909099
He's probably moved on. She isn't quite what she use to be. Maybe a new blonde queen though...
>>
>it's a Sansa episode
oh boy I look forward to seeing what comically convenient misfortune she gets herself into this time
>>
>>83909198
>TargARYAN's lineage continues through a nigger
I can fap to this
>>
>>83906161
>North

Belongs to bran faggot. Jon's been foreshadowed and readers have gotten beat over the head that he'll be king and Winterfell being what he wants means he won't get it, not for long anyway

>kingdoms claim independence

That won't be a good thing. North is gonna be far too weak to live by themselves and have nothing to offer. Riverlands is fucked, the rest will fight amongst themselves a generation from now and bleed Westeros if there's no central authority or king.
>>
>>83906161
That's retarded. They need to unite to fight the common enemy. That's the theme of the entire fucking book series.
>>
Xaro Xhoan Daxos
>>
>>83909758
>fight the common enemy
But who is the enemy?

What if...the White Walkers and their undead army has been controlled by the three eyed raven/guy in the tree this whole time? What if...it is just part of a greater cycle of rejuvinating the lands. The kindoms/people South of the wall have become too chaotic and destructive; the job of the White Walkers is to push the free folk South of the wall and purge the undeserving. Free folk/wildings repopulate the lands, and eventually over time become chaotic and destructive as well, and the cycle continues.
>>
>>83909820
If only he put a baby in Dany before betraying her.
Dany is pretty much albino in the books and her name sounds like Aryan. It would have been better than Blacked.com
>>
File: 88714.jpg (88KB, 540x789px) Image search: [Google]
88714.jpg
88KB, 540x789px
Reminder that SJW always win.
>>
>>83909938
The enemy is climate change so yeah, the white walkers are the enemy.
>>
>>83909942
Xaro in the books is as white as she is, the Lyseni Saan is even whiter
>>
>>83910014
I love how subtle this illusion is ;)
>>
>>83910067
Isn't Lys full of people with Valyrian features
>>
>>83910067
So what you are trying to tell me is that are no niggers in asoiaf except the Summer Islanders? No nigger characters?
>>
WHY
>>
>>83910117
I just finished the series today and this whole storyline with Arya and the Many-Faced God was a complete waste of my fucking time
>>
>>83910014
They could just draw her patting that old dog at the Vale, they don't have to be so on the nose with the analogy.
>>
reminder tyrion is maelys neck growth that was set free after he died
>>
>>83910117
agreed I enjoyed arya up until bravos
>>
File: C7Whtr0V0AAZOO_.jpg (46KB, 540x466px) Image search: [Google]
C7Whtr0V0AAZOO_.jpg
46KB, 540x466px
The one true ship
>>
>>83910408
Is he wearing lifts?
>>
File: 5578.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
5578.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>83910408
Not according to Tumbler.
>>
Was Jon supposed to be a girl?
>>
>>83909714
>implying brian won't just become a treefag
George has been shitting on birthright for a long time and he'll keep doing it do your potterboy as well. Face it.

>>83909758
I was talking about what should happen after they beat the WW. Yes, they'll form an alliance for now, but after that they'll realize there's no point in having one person rule over seven kingdoms because it will just lead to more war. Take the aggression down bih
>>
>>83911236
tumblr has gone full jonsa now with all the people jumping ship

all the other ones are thinning out
>>
>>83893227
>Early GoT shows why people wore armour
>Manages to beat a younger, better fighter because he was armoured and cuirass will actually stop sword blows
>Later GoT goes full retard like every other series/movie and armour does absolutely nothing
>>
>>83911390
I think this season it's implied that the savage horde of dothraki are basically fighting small armies that have peasents and young boys fighting them. The 7 kingdoms is ripe for the picking after fighting itself and killing off the good fighting men, and also with most of the better warriors in the North.
>>
>>83906103
>that beard
Maelys was monstrous because he was a jawlet, right?
>>
>>83911169
Heels were originally invented for cavalryman during the period GoT tries to mimic.

yesto hide his manlet status, not for historical reasons which they give no shits about
>>
>>83910408
>>83911236
>tfw Sansa is forced into her marriage with Tyrion again and they have a sex scene where we see her lick his purple bulbous dick
>tfw Dany is defeated and sold to a pleasure house of Lys
>tfw Jon Snu is made an eunuch by Euron or whoever and is sent to Essos to serve as a midget unsullied
>>
>>83911478
Realistically, the Dothraki seem to be light horsemen exclusively. We don't see any lancers or, to my memory at least, horse archers. They'd get slaughtered even by small numbers of heavy lancers like the Seven Kingdoms is supposed to field. But as you say, most of the best troops are dead.

So it'll be a battle of cripples having a shin-kicking contest until someone break. Inept Dothraki bandits unused to fighting armies versus all the cowards and old men of the 7 Kingdoms.
>>
If Jorah survives and does some cool shit in the end then literally nothing else matters

>tfw jorahfriend since he first aired
>>
>>83911637
>tfw D&D ruin your dark and mature fiction novel by having the heroes defeat the bad guys and live happily ever after.
>>
File: got610_0196.jpg (111KB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
got610_0196.jpg
111KB, 1912x1072px
reminder that Cersei will win at the end because D&D are lena-fags
>>
>>83911756
>Dothraki seem to be light horsemen exclusively. We don't see any lancers or, to my memory at least, horse archers. They'd get slaughtered even by small numbers of heavy lancers like the Seven Kingdoms is supposed to field.

I would say there's no realistic numbers of heavy lancer who could defeat the dothraki horde.

They are not honorbound to ride into them like retards. They'd just shoot at them from a distance, and keep away from their lances.

The dothrakis are better rider than westerosis, and being lightly armored, their horses would be much faster. The lancers would just never land a blow. They'd just get rekt by arrows til they sound the retreat, and then (and only then!) the dothrakis would run in for the lethal charge, arakh vs fleeing knight.

Jorah had the same thought once... When Dany ask him if she thinks the dothrakis could conquer westeros. And he says that when he first saw them he saw a bunch of retarded barbarians with no discipline, and thought a few thousand knights would BTFO them... But then he saw them fight, ride, shoot arrow from horseback...Shooting when moving forward, shooting when retreating... Hard to defeat such army, especially when you can't catch them because they're literally the fastest unit in the world ( well, outside of dragons I guess).

To be honest, a massive force of archers sitting behind a few ranks of pikemen would fair much better than all the knights in westeros.

The knights are 100% sure to lose. They would barely kill anything, unless they start using bows as well, but dothrakis are much better at that.

The archers would stand a chance. You'd need like 15k or 20k of them, sitting behind 5k spearmen (or even better, a wall/barricade of pikes). But that's the best hope to defeat a dothraki horse-archers horde.
>>
>>83911349
Everyone?
You think dd care about tunblr whales jonsafags and not normies - jonerysfags?
>>
>>83911999
No Im sure they are massive Danyfags
>>
File: Cersei is a villain sue.png (59KB, 1331x185px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei is a villain sue.png
59KB, 1331x185px
>>83911999
>>
>>83911829
>Jorah survives
He will aurvive Greyscale, he won't die in the show

>does some cool shit in the end
Is killing Madnerys cool for you?

>jorahfriend since he first aired
People who don't fall in love with Iain glen's voice after he introduced himself as Ser Jorah Mormont of Bear Island are fucking weird
>>
>>83912008
>They are not honorbound to ride into them like retards.

That's pretty much exactly what they did against the Unsullied.
>>
>>83901772
Looks like triple h
>>
>>83912008
I really don't think you'd need that many archers/pikemen. The Dothraki have never dealth with any kind of resistance short of peasants and sellswords. They wouldn't know how to approach a fortified spot with cover support.

I'd see it going down like this:
>they approach somewhat cautiously
>see the low numbers and grow confidence
>get within range of the better equiped long bow men
>get pelted with arrows
>retreat
>notice they really didn't lose that many because not that many bowmen
>notice there aren't really that many pikemen either
>attack full charge
>get btfo by more arrows (not use to a volley that can unleash up to 10 arrows a person per minute)
>crash hard on the pikes
>retreat
>choose to stay in the fields burning shit and hording villages instead

In the end they still win, but they couldn't take a fortified spot with just their simple horseback tactics.
>>
>>83903731
He does have an orgasmic voice.

Is Jack Taylor any good? I'd watch it just for him.
>>
>>83912047
Not him but the topic was which ship dies tumblr consider the true one.

Jonsa wins hands down, but jonsafags are in denial if the think most regular actual normie fans aren't jonerys
>>
Any worse part of the show besides Boltons?
>>
File: 1447248479717.jpg (2MB, 1424x1904px) Image search: [Google]
1447248479717.jpg
2MB, 1424x1904px
WHERE'S AEGON?
>>
>>83909099
Why do I feel like this fucking guy will turn up last minute and save Davos one last time in a dream for spring.
>>
>>83912008
Westeros is covered in fortifications. The only reason they'll win is due to muh dragons.

Otherwise the Dothraki would have to dismount and storm castles defended by men-at-arms in full plate harnesses or similar heavy armour to Jorah, and they'd get rekt.
>>
>>83912558
First few episodes of S4 save for the Purple Wedding

Arya's whole arc with the Many-Faced God stuff and Bravos in S5/6
>>
File: damthatsfast.png (23KB, 716x406px) Image search: [Google]
damthatsfast.png
23KB, 716x406px
>>83912047
Hence why I said thinning out and not dying out, Jonsa has become the most popular ship after season 6 and seems like it'll also have the most fics by the end of summer.
>>
>>83912823
All of those are better than the comic book villains.
>>
>>83910291
Arya became an edgy bitch around season 3.
>>
>>83912835
So fics=popularity?
>>
>>83912897
We were talking about what tumblr sees as the most popular ship.

>>83911236
>>
>Sophie, D&D and Kit are all lying, jonsa is real
>Emilia is telling the truth, so jonerys is not real
>leaks say jonerys happens, they can't be real
>leaks say Jon attacks Theon and Littlefinger over Sansa, that part is totally real jonsa is canon
>>
>>83912098
This.
>>
>>83912321
>triple h
>jobbing clean
>>
>>83913031
jonsa not real
jonerys happening
it can be real
jon probably forgets about sansa as soon as he leaves winterfell
>>
>>83903731
He has been my show husbando since his first scene.
>>
>>83912418
I'd give it a B+. It's worth the watch for Iain alone. I still haven't caught up to the latest season.
>>
>>83913100
I know, i'm greentexting jonsafag delusions from tumblr. How selective they are in what's real in the leaks and what's false and who's lying when or telling the truth is HILARIOUS.

But you're wrong about him not thinking about sansa though, lads said he sends her a letter to come to Dragonstone and spares Theon because he helped Sansa
>>
reminder varys is the son of maegor ( son of aerion brightflame )
>>
>>83913335
I'm sure they'll eat that right up. I won't mind if they just stay in their little bubble but if they go out of their way to delude themselves into thinking jonsa happen then rage about it online then it's a problem. The same goes for every other ship as well.
>>
File: 1464286931997.png (3MB, 1000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
1464286931997.png
3MB, 1000x1503px
>>83910014
That's a big dog
>>
>>83913522
>if they go out of their way to delude themselves into thinking jonsa happen

They already have, jonsa is a circlejerking storm

>then rage about it online

They're already planning to
>>
>>83912635
>a white male vying for a position of power

"no"
D&D probably regret not making Jon Snu a girl.
She would be on the Girl's watch, the last bastion of defense that would prevail against the white walkers menace after the NW failed.
>>
>>83913031
>attacks theon over sansa

The leaks never said that you transparent sandrawhale now can you please shut your fat gob and stop spamming
>>
>>83911999
I can see this happening.

>>83912073
Someone really didn't understand the Cersei bits.
>>
It makes me sad that Ned has pov chapter while Tywin doesn't, it's not fair, Tywin deserved a pov chapter too.

Fuck you GRRM!
>>
>>83914023
It would have ruined his character.

Like the leaked Stannis POV from TWOW it just wasn't necessary and ruined his mystique.
>>
>>83913714
oh boy i can't wait
>>
File: 40749155-352-k601142.jpg (29KB, 352x550px) Image search: [Google]
40749155-352-k601142.jpg
29KB, 352x550px
>>83912835
Sansan is old
Sansan is enlightened
Sansan will never die.

Enjoy the crisp new edges of your new paper ship Jonsa. Once it dissolves into the waters we will still be on board our vessel, canons and all.
>>
>>83914404
why don't you go tell tumblr about it
we only care about shota incest here
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
HE HAS NO STYLE
>>
>>83914404
I mean if you're gonna be trash and pick a ship at least don't pick le edgy "im old and will rape u" meme you disgusting trashcan
>>
there's going to be some lame scene of arya meeting cgi nymeria again isn't there
>>
>>83914996
D&D forgot about her and they need the CGI for the dragons.

But if there is it'll look like shit and they'll make Nymeria white the way they did with Summer.
>>
>>83915032
i don't remember summer being white in the show? light grey, but not white
>>
>>83893794
Did you have fun screwing up Robb Stark's war?
>>
>>83914996
D&D don't remember the dogs
>>
>>83915114
In Summer's last appearance fighting zombies they clearly just re-used Ghost CGI.
>>
>>83910142
This.

i guess it was to give her an OP skillset but her ark with The Hound should have sufficed.
>>
>>83915242
i just watched it and yea you're right, but they've never done that before.

gotta save cgi money for muh dragunz
>>
File: dany11.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
dany11.gif
2MB, 600x338px
Why does Dany look so weird this season? Something is different about her but I can't put my finger on it

They're taking too long on the seasons so the characters are starting to look too inconsistent between them
>>
>>83915340
that's what happens when you gain weight and then lose it, you never look the same.
>>
File: 345355.png (561KB, 1004x687px) Image search: [Google]
345355.png
561KB, 1004x687px
>>83911999
i would protect this smile with my life
>>
>>83915340
She is less naked to hide the fat arms and torso.
>>
>>83913844
The attacking is more about Petyr, but lads said Jon spares Theon because he helped Sansa.

And fuck you, I'm not a sansatard
>>
>>83915371
>>83915422
She's literally not fat, never has been. Could it be that she's more muscular now?
>>
>>83915340
this >>83915422

>if you fat fucks ever got laid it was probably in winter and now you know why
>>
File: emilia-clarke-fat-769x1024.jpg (140KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
emilia-clarke-fat-769x1024.jpg
140KB, 769x1024px
>>83915467
>never has been

explain this
>>
>>83915340
All weight gain/loss aside (though I don't think it was quite enough to be really significant), it's probably just a combination of aging and her trying to "act." You can see the other actors aged too, it happens. Emilia's stupid face-making just exaggerates the effect.
>>
>>83915467
you fucking idiot, she could be 10 months preggers under that dress and no one would be the wiser
>>
>>83912835
And about 200 of those new arya/gendry fics are because some jonsa fic has them tagged.
>>
File: 1466153923016.png (851KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466153923016.png
851KB, 1280x720px
>>83915467
>Not fat

>Ameritards believe this

Lol fatso, lose some weight
>>
>>83893227
How's TWoW coming along? How many pages has GRRM done?
>>
>>83915501
This plus costuming. Looks like they're "power dressing" her like bitches did here in the eighties, look at the big shoulder pads, long sleeves and even a stupid cape.

#not my khaleesi
>>
>>83914255
>leaked Stannis TWoW chapter

???
>>
>>83915630
They think you're not even 'overweight' until you have at least a double chin.
>>
File: 1479514015978.jpg (23KB, 604x311px) Image search: [Google]
1479514015978.jpg
23KB, 604x311px
>>83915814
>How many pages has GRRM done
>>
File: jaimetheorists btfo.jpg (75KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
jaimetheorists btfo.jpg
75KB, 640x637px
Post yfw Jon brings out lightbringer
>>
>>83915814
>How many pages has GRRM done?
>Implying he's even started writing
>>
>>83914742
Look I really don't want this autism to keep going but ships like Sansa & Sandor are not edgy or out of the ordinary. Sansan is probably the most vanilla, entry level, blatant ship in the series. I'm pretty sure George made it that way. They are a deconstruction of a popular "Tale as old as Time" romance he helped write in the 90s.
>>
>>83915814
Probably still writing the first paragraph

>>83915527
Nah, she's not. It fits tightly so you can see she's pretty thin. Still, awful dress and bad character design, they're so obviously going for muh strong womyn
>>
Just finished marathoning through seasons 1-6 for the first time. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the high sparrow did nothing wrong up until the point where he wouldn't let anyone leave the sept. He was punishing degenerates.
>>
>>83915981
cersei did literally nothing wrong
>>
File: GoT138.png (219KB, 800x217px) Image search: [Google]
GoT138.png
219KB, 800x217px
>>83915908
>>83915963
>>83915977
Reminder: after 6 years of writing, GRRM's editor has confirmed he had 168 pages of TWoW written.

And a lot of those confirmed pages were cut out from ADwD.
>>
File: Jon Starkgaryen.png (582KB, 840x624px) Image search: [Google]
Jon Starkgaryen.png
582KB, 840x624px
>>83915948
We've known for a while now
>>
>>83915814
It'll be announced any day now
>>
>>83916029
i really dont care about the books anymore, i'm over it. the last two books were boring as shit and took me months to finish because they literally put me to sleep
>>
>>83916043
I despise the meme character that is Lyanna Mormont. She was immersion breaking in the show and has become insufferable because of the fanbase.
>>
>>83916029
>after 6 years of writing

Yeah right, more like after six years of not giving a flying fuck about writing another novel because he's rolling in tv monies.

The guy was always a tv script writer, the books are a pitch for a tv series and he got what he wanted from them. He won't properly start on it until the tv series is over, I guarantee.
>>
>>83916063
Yeah, the books aren't as epic as the TV show. So many murders and betrays and epic fights.
>>
>>83916043
Tell that to the people that were theorizing Jaime being AA a couple of days ago.
>>
>>83916004
>le kill hundreds if not thousands of innocents and destroy the church with wildfire is totes badass YAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAYYYY
>>
reminder jaime is the lord of light, jon is the sword of the morning, young griff is the prince that was promised and daenerys is azor ahai
>>
>>83915981
Kind of weird how he formed a pleb militia after years of war have ravaged their lands and caused them to suffer great injustice from the ruling classes, only to focus their attention on who is fucking who. You'd think he'd have them protect plebs from the likes of the Mountain and his men, helping the war orphans, or feeding people who had their crops burned in the war.
>>
>>83916232
I agree with you on the second half of your post, but punishing sins in the royal family is pretty important, sets example for the common folk etc etc
>>
>>83916103
Let me guess, you hate bands you once enjoyed after you see a Chad wearing it's shirt?

She is a canon character, didn't overstay her welcome. Plus the little kid who played her did a decent job playing her.
>>
>>83916333
But they did have plenty non-genital related sins. Like, ordering people to burn said crops, kill said people, or at the very least not doing enough to prevent that from happening. Hell, the previous king literally ordered a massacre of children in the capital city that everyone forgot about. Presumably because Loras's prolapsed anus was more important.
>>
>>83916436
>Implying I like any band
>implying I'm not a shameless pleb
She was contrived
>>
>>83916103
Just about the only good meme character tbhfam
>>
>>83914255
A couple of Tywin's pov couldn't do any harm to his character.

Also his pov shouldn't include his feelings or anything, just a couple of dialogue between him and Cersei or Joffrey or Tyrion for that matter.
>>
>>83916103
Like her for no other reason than for how much she triggers sansafags

>muh slutshaming
>muh sansa saved you so why are you crowning Jon
>muh why are you siding against a woman
>muh internal misogyny
>muh sansa was forced to marry those guys
>muh sansa's trying to kill Ramsay so why are you calling Lady Bolton by her legal name
>>
>>83915340
Those 80s shoulders look really tacky on her.
>>
>tfw made loads of got gifs years ago
>no idea when i'd use them
>discovered 4chan

how does one get a gif down from 5Mb to under 3 or 4, whatever is the limit here?

i've tried online converters but they turn them to shit
>>
>>83916053
Announced that its been cancelled
>>
Reminder that show-Dany will slay queeen yaaaas and be a great hero while Book-Dany will be a villain that needs to be stopped
>>
File: 1497326012506.jpg (173KB, 891x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497326012506.jpg
173KB, 891x1200px
>>83916976
I mean it's probably because she still learning so she understands the fucking law. She was an exception, Sansa ain't shit.
>>
File: 1474209157707.jpg (733KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1474209157707.jpg
733KB, 1597x1600px
Is there any subplots that you're excited for in the show this season?

Are there any subplots you were sad didn't make the cut?
>>
>>83917656
>Glovers not represented in Deepwood
>Tallhart not given Torrhen's square
triggered.
>>
>>83917784
the hound and the brotherhood is going to be the only thing about this season i can see being entertaining
>>
>>83917784
>Are there any subplots you were sad didn't make the cut?
Volcano Arm
Euron's god obsession
>>
>>83917896
>Volcano Arm

i mean they could still do something like that for jorah but that's probably not going to happen
>>
>>83917784
Lady Taena was stupid to cut.
Should have given Tristian a mix of Arrianne and Quentin's story, trying to crown himself and myrcella, then being shipped east by Doran only to get BTFO
>>
>>83917784
>>Are there any subplots you were sad didn't make the cut?
All the creepy stuff that made the world seem like there was something powerful laying just beneath the surface.
Like Patchface. And the Dragonbinder. The magical shit that Dany comes across. All the legends that we hear about. The "oily black stone"
And the most important part, the beauty and "otherness" of the Others. In the show they're just angry ice zombies
But book White Walkers are beautiful fae people.

The books has a great sense that the people are living on the surface of something huge that is just now waking up
Show doesn't have that at all
>>
>>83917982
>tfw no thicc dornish gf
>tfw no thicc myrish gf

Why live?
>>
>>83917933
The arm from the trailer looks smokey and cracked too
My hunch is that in the final show, it'll have SFX to make it glow in the cracks
>>
>>83918066
>night king
>not beautiful

You take your mortal standards of beauty and shove them up your ass
>>
>>83893227

Jorah is a cuck and Daenerys is an insufferable cunt
>>
File: Other_HBO_WhiteWalker.jpg (68KB, 500x247px) Image search: [Google]
Other_HBO_WhiteWalker.jpg
68KB, 500x247px
>>83918126
He's definitely a step in the right direction, but the White Walkers are still just icy beef jerky people

It just feels so much like they don't plan anything out
>Ok so this scene has evil ice monsters in it. Let's design some real SCARY baddies
>6 seasons later
>Ok, this scene calls for them not to be ugly monsters. The new ones are better looking now. Because that's what the scene calls for
>>
File: gif1.webm (321KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif1.webm
321KB, 720x480px
test
>>
File: gif11.webm (243KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif11.webm
243KB, 720x480px
>>83893227
>>
File: gif9.webm (198KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif9.webm
198KB, 720x480px
>>83918348
>>
>>83918348
>listening to showfag theories
>>
File: gif12.webm (164KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif12.webm
164KB, 720x480px
>>83918399
>>83918386
>>
File: gif3.1.gif (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif3.1.gif
3MB, 720x480px
>>83918446
>>
File: gif7.webm (292KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif7.webm
292KB, 720x480px
>>83918505
>>83918446
>>
Roose will be amused when he finds out that Jon Snow has been murderd.

Roose will recover Jon's corpse and flay it to the bone!

Anway, How will Roose Bolton die?
>>
>>83918778
Ramsay probably.
Because pottery

But I hope Manderly kills him in a big reveal
>It was ME Roose!
>>
What will the next thread be about I wonder.
>>
File: 1421027000753.png (213KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
1421027000753.png
213KB, 624x624px
>>83918778
roose will not die, the show is fan fiction
>>
>>83918861
How GREAT the show is how we call just can't wait for the next season!
#teamkhaleesi
>>
File: gif10.webm (230KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
gif10.webm
230KB, 720x480px
>>83918733
>>83918505
>>
>>83918960
is this her diarrhea scene?
>>
>>83918861
Hey! That's my post!

>>83918915
How many people did Wojak Bolton kill and flayed? Do you really think Roose will survive asoiaf?
>>
Next thread>>83919555
Next thread >>83919555
Next thread >>83919555

The Bloody Mummers
>>
>>83919600
fucking retard
why early???
>>
>>83919702
Suck a cock
Thats why!!!

Bugger 310 posts
>>
>>83919702
No u
>>
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.