[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 46

File: daenerys-stormborn.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
daenerys-stormborn.gif
2MB, 600x338px
welcome home my queen edition

season 7 BTS:
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=rjQ4hYI5WYI

previous thread >>83700375
>>
File: 3d.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
3d.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
What if the 5 kings had decided to settle things in single combat? No champions allowed, of course.
Who would win?
>>
>>83712689
Stannis. No doubt about that at all
>>
working link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjQ4hYI5WYI
>>
Night King!
>>
File: 82346536.jpg (85KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
82346536.jpg
85KB, 960x960px
>>
>>83712689
Renly and Robb were pretty fit, though the only combat Renly saw was jousting. Joffrey talked tough, but was a wimp. Stannis doesn't really fight, he just commands, cool sword though. Balon was pretty old and rusty. My money is on Robb.
>>
>>83712689
>Joffrey and Robb immediately head for one another
>Renly immediately attacks stannis
>while the rivals are beating each other senseless, Balon just sort of sits and waits
>>
>>83712823
based papiez
>>
>>83712875
Joffrey is a wimp in the show. In the books he's fairly competent fighter, and was kept from battle only by tyrion and his mother, not his own cowardice. He was drunk when he encountered ayra
>>
>>83712963
He cried like a bitch every time he got hurt. Be it Nymeria or the Iron Throne. As eager as he was to fight, it doesn't seem like he had the guts to take a hit.
>>
>be 13
>I admire Stannis so much
>I know all his quotes
>All evenings I pray to R'hllor
>I thank him for the kingdom that we've been given, by the Lord of Light
>"Stannis is love, Stannis is the law", I say
>My father gets mad and calls me a faggot
>He's jealous of my devotion to the rightful king
>He slaps me and sends me to my room
>I cry because it hurts
>I lie on my bed
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Stannis Baratheon, Lord of Dragonstone and rightful King of the Seven Kingdoms
>I am so happy
>He whispers in to ear, "it's time for your king"
>He makes me lie down on the bed
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass cheeks for my lord
>He penetrates me with his incorruptible dick
>It hurts, but I do it for the kingdoms
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>He pushes farther
>I want to please Stannis
>He roars "Seven kingdoms!" while he fills me with his royalty
>My dad walks in
>Stannis looks him in the eye and says "The Iron Throne is mine by right. All those that deny that are my foes"
>He leaves through my window
>Stannis Baratheon is life, Stannis Baratheon is the rightful king
>Next morning, I find my dad burnt at the stake
>>
how many day till shit's out
>>
>>83713277
Little over a month.
>>
>>83713295
thanks
>>
>>83712689
Gonna say Robb or Stannis. Robb's got youth, and therefore the edge in stamina over everyone but Joffrey. Joffrey is a bitch though, and Robb would immediately bee line for him, so he's doomed. Afterwards, Robb would probably go for Balon, for the whole "capturing his kingdom while his back was turned" thing, and I think Robb would dice him up in a heartbeat.

Stannis and Renly would go ape on each other first thing, and I'm not sure who'd win, but I think the winner would be weakened quite a bit - Stannis has more combat experience, but Renly (in the books) is like a young Robert, so he'd probably have the size advantage. Show-wise, Stannis takes this one fucking easily.

Robb v Stannis could go either way. Stannis is probably tired from killing Renly and being old, but Robb had to kill two people as opposed to just one, so he's probably tired as well.

I'm gonna go with Robb, because ultimately his youth would win out.
>>
>>83713277

Season 7 Premieres In 38 Days 03 Hours 02 Minutes 13 Seconds
>>
>>83712904
Then gets btfo by whoever wins?
>>
File: emilia.png (338KB, 695x390px) Image search: [Google]
emilia.png
338KB, 695x390px
>>83713474
>steals my line
>posts seconds even though you can't know for sure when your post will be uploaded so it's probably not even correct
>doesn't even post cute emilia photo
>>
>>83713804
Based Emilia countdownposter
>>
>>83712689
they're all fucking shit at fighting... Renly would probably win by size alone.

Size isn't all, but when none of them is an especially skilled warrior, then the size plays a bigger role.

Alternate question : What if all of them was to use a champion?

Who would it be and who would win?
I'd think... Gregor Clegane(Or Jaime?) vs Victarion vs Garlan Tyrell vs The Greatjon vs ...Some nobody for Stannis?

Joffrey's champion would win this easy I think, unless they all gang up on him.
>>
>>83712647
http://www.strawpoll.me/4756115

REMEMBER
>>
>>83714149
don't link to reddit polls pls
>>
>>83714196
we are reddit
>>
>a targaryen alone in the world is a terrible things
>He wasn't the first to love you and he won't be the last.
>The best way to make alliances is with marriage.
>REEEEEEEEE, JON AND DANY WOULD NEVER GET ALONG AND WOULD NEVER GET TOGETHER, REEEEEEEEEEEE, THEY CAN'T FALL IN LOVE IN ONE SEASON, REEEEEEEEE, THERE'S NO FORESHADOWING REEEEEEEEEE, HE BELONGS WITH SANSA, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tumblr was a mistake
>>
>>83714064
Does a big doggo count as a champion?
>>
File: Little-Half-Smile.gif (859KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Little-Half-Smile.gif
859KB, 500x281px
She was hot af with her hair
>>
>Finally, Daenerys turns to Ser Jorah and promises him a fine Valyrian steel blade when she comes into her birthright. Ser Jorah swears his fealty and heart to her and Daenerys proclaims him the first of her Queensguard.

So, what sword is Jorah going to get?

And no, knowing George it WON'T be Longclaw.
>>
>>83715371
Lion's roar
>>
>>83715371
??
>>
>>83715419
Dany promised Jorah a Valyrian sword right before she goes into the pyre.
>>
>>83714703
You talking about grey wind?
I doubt a direwolf would do much good in a 5v5 against heavily armored/skilled opponents that expects him.
>>
>>83715371
Heartsbane

That's why Sam meets him and Dany's the one to kill Sam's family, that sword is now a spoil of war
>>
>>83715471
oh ok, guess it wont be longclaw
>>
File: 1368474526231.jpg (23KB, 256x335px) Image search: [Google]
1368474526231.jpg
23KB, 256x335px
>>83713804
dornishman, pls

i adjust the seconds and then prepare the captcha and post at the exact time
>>
>>83714820
>swn smile like that as you drop your pants and she sees your dick for the first time
>>
>>83715371
Lightbringer
>>
>>83715561
She'd probably laugh if it was me :(
>>
>>83712647
so did the tailors in danny's ship craft that dress while they were at sea or was it already prepared for her? also why is she wearing all black is she the evil queen?
>>
File: guy fieri_ellie.jpg (6KB, 232x199px) Image search: [Google]
guy fieri_ellie.jpg
6KB, 232x199px
>makes le epic /got/ post
>>
File: IMG_1281.jpg (25KB, 242x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1281.jpg
25KB, 242x271px
>>83716463
What an embarrassing post desu
>>
File: IMG_20170601_180529.jpg (32KB, 378x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170601_180529.jpg
32KB, 378x378px
>I hereby name you, sansa lannister, Captain of my hodorsquad
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>83715528
He is kinda the size of a horse
>>
>>83716463
>this nasty 3/10 is still TV

you still haven't raised your standards autist
>>
>>83718055
They probably bet all the marbles that she'd grow into a cutie, but she just kinda fell flat
It's a shame, and that dude who keeps posting her is either trolling or legit autistic, because no sane man would find that horse faced hoe attractive
>>
>>83712689
Robb
>>
>>83718234
I bet you're the whale that's been spamming boy George's marshmallow shaped coke face
>>
File: IMG_5064.png (23KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5064.png
23KB, 800x800px
>ck2 game of thrones mod
>pick some random low ranking westerlands lord during the conquest of dorne
>do absolutely nothing for 20 years aside from seizing a neighboring county
>my liegelord the Lord of Sarsfield dies
>his son becomes new lord
>realize he's shit
>realize he still doesn't have his shit together
>launch war to overthrow him
>win
>convert lordship of sarsfield into a noble elective oligarchy with myself as it's leader
>there no other candidates for heir aside from my son so it reverts to hereditary inheritance
>be named Lord Treasurer of the Westerlands
>be named Paramount Knight of the Westerlands
>be named a commander of Lannister armies
>get invited to some targ king of the iron thrones coronation
>get drunk and become best friends with one of Aegon the Unworthy's daughters
>return home
>propose she marries my son
>have cool targaryen best friend as my daughter in law and my future generations will have dragons blood
>she gets pregnant
>targaryens about to get overthrown
>plan to take advantage of the chaos and expand more
>game crashes
>didn't save
>no recent auto saves
>>
File: frogfacefu.png (163KB, 582x576px) Image search: [Google]
frogfacefu.png
163KB, 582x576px
>>83718234
oh its legit autism. dude has been this way for years.
>>
File: Good Day Sir!.png (462KB, 504x492px) Image search: [Google]
Good Day Sir!.png
462KB, 504x492px
>>83718265
>>
>>83718265
Nigga that's your fault, you know how that mod isn't stable.
>>
Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.
>>
>>83718265
>>83718341
Post more CK2mod pics and stories
>>
>>83718476
Who and who
>>
>>83718247
I hope you just mean in the books

Show Stannis would have wrecked all four other kings going by Blackwater and his last stand when he was bleeding to death
>>
>>83718030
a small horse. but in a Nymeria wolf dream (well arya's I mean) she thinks about how knights are hard to kill because their fangs bite on metal and stuff.

and these were just random knights walking around, usually they,re not fully armored given armors weight a lot and they don't always expect a fight.

But for a duel to death, they'd all be armored, and mostly, they're not "random knights", they're the best of the best.

In a Jaime chapter he reflects on how killing a bear with a sword shouldn't be hard for Brienne, and while she's decent, she's nowhere "god tier".

Sure you have to be on your guards, but 1 good hit and the wolf's dead. And these elite fighters all know how to be on their guards, given they're used to fight in battles where, also against them, 1 good hit and they're dead.

I would bet on a Jaime/Gregor type fighter against a direwolf anytime, even giving 5:1 odds, and feel happy about it.
>>
>>83718265
that's what you get for allying with the targaryen.
>>
>>83712904
>Balon just sort of kneels and cowers
FTFY
>>
>>83718660
>Show Stannis
Nope, Robb > The Rest
>>
File: War of Five Kings.webm (301KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
War of Five Kings.webm
301KB, 640x480px
>>83712689
>>
>>83718859
this needs to be updated to him getting thrown off the mountain at the end
>>
File: IMG_5061.gif (997KB, 500x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5061.gif
997KB, 500x238px
>>83718457
No I didn't man
It was only my third time playing that mod, I guess I'll be more mindful in the future

>>83718553
A buddy of mine did a Ramsay role-play and he kept Arya Stark as his sex slave prisoner and had 5 bastard children with her
>>
>>83718829
I doubt Robb could have walked straight into an army on horseback and be the last man standing. Show Stannis was the most powerful being to ever exist in Westeros.
>>
>>83712689
Renly or Robb.

Stannis is by no means bad at combat, but he's getting old and he was never anything special, he was always more of a commander.

Renly has always done very well in tournaments, and not just the Joust. He's kicked plenty of ass in the melees before and is by far the most physically strong of the contenders.

Robb isn't to be underestimated either though - while he's aware of the strengths of Renly and Stannis, neither of them have any idea what Robb is capable of. Robb has also proven himself more than capable in battle, being very skilled on the front lines.

Balon is too old and frail to stand up to even Joffrey. Not that Joffrey would last even a second against Stannis.

It'd come down to Renly and Robb, of which I think Renly would have a better chance, but it'd by no means be a certainty
>>
File: IMG_1072.jpg (131KB, 470x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1072.jpg
131KB, 470x600px
>>83718979
Just rest Renlyfag
>>
>>83714064
Garlan Tyrell would fucking obliterate The Mountain
>>
what would happen if you made a suit of armor from Valyrian steel?

Would it be basically impenetrable?
>>
>>83718969
I know anon I can barely play it before it crashes. So many things are running at once which causes it to do that its a very intensive mod like most total conversions. There are some fixs from what I here but save often dude.
>>
>>83719036
I'm going by the books, Renly is objectively the best fighter
>>
File: THICC.jpg (790KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
THICC.jpg
790KB, 1536x2048px
I miss her thick legs, /got/
>>
>>83714064
Could Stannis use the shadow babby?
>>
>>83719165
is this real?
>>
>>83719101
You would be Euron Greyjoy

And yes
>>
>>83719200
My internet detective skills say no, the pixels near her leg are far too "jagged" if you catch my drift, it's a clear sign of manipulation. Her legs were thick, but not as shapely as the shop would lead you to believe
>>
>>83719165
what a goddess
shame it isn't real
>>
Reminder Little Finger is stock piling supplies to resupply The Wall which is dwindling, reminder the whole mutiny against Jon was a conspiracy conspired by Baelish and Cersei so Little Finger can get more control of the north which he is planning to do so by Sansa and will eventually become the new leader of The Wall after The Night's Watch is dissolved and he'll pay The Wall's debts to the Iron Bank.

Double reminder that Arya has been killing people who are obstructing Little Finger's plans. Little Finger is really Jaqen.
>>
>>83719457

Triple reminder fter Stannis is defeated and The Night's Watch dissolved. Little Finger moves in and The Wall's new motto becomes All Men Must Die.
>>
>>83712647
*BBRRRAAAPPP*
>>
>>83719509
Quadruple reminder jaime is a rapist
>>
File: scene.png (2MB, 1149x721px) Image search: [Google]
scene.png
2MB, 1149x721px
% chance that Dany will fuck Jon on the beach?
>>
Reminder Jaqen is Little Finger. Both he and Varys belong to the House of Black and White
>>
>tfw just got into an argument about why sansa doesn't deserve to be queen and was told I was "denying jonsa"
>>
>>83719655
why didn't she try to fight him off and why did she reciprocate
>>
>>83719655
also a kinslayer
>>
>>83712689
Joffrey is a colossal bitch so he's dead in less than 30 seconds at the absolute most. Robb, stannis, renly are all trained by professional swordsman, robb and renly have youth on their side but stannis would dominate everyone else in experience and patience. Balon is a shithouse fighter and always stayed behind the lines like a bitch, Stannis already helped to BTFO the ironborn in the greyjoy rebellion, so he would be able to realistically kill Balon. Renly is young, but kind of a paper tiger, and he was never a premier swordsman or anything. Stannis probably isn't that much better or worse than renly, but he's older. So between those two it's really experience vs youth, and considering that Renly isn't that much younger than Stannis, and that he's never seen any real fighting before whereas Stannis has been doing it for well over a decade, I'd put my money on Stannis out of those two.

But I think it's safe to say that Robb would win decisively. He has the youth and agility of Joffrey and Renly, but also the strength and brain for battle of Stannis, it's unlikely that he could be tired out or over powered before being able to kill any of the other five kings.

So I'd say Robb, then after that Stannis or Renly, then Balon and Joffrey at the bottom.
>>
>>83712689
Bookwise,I would go with Robb because he was always at the vanguard against the Lannisters, and fought well enough to earn the Northerners respect. Book Stannis is a commander, usually watching the battle from afar, and we have no reason to think hes a good or even above-average fighter despite being a God-tier commander, Balon is old, Renly is a fancy faggot who wouldnt last in a real fight for a few seconds, Joffrey is cowardly and young

Show-wise Stannis is shown to be a God-tier fighter (I LOVED that change from the books desu, having him be such an insane fighter matches his personality more than the calm commander)
>>
>>83718859
I never got what the fuck was the idea behind this, why they choose Balon.
Balon didn't sit still while the others fought;
Renly did tho.

Balon seized the north, captured Deepwood Mote and Moat Cailin, and (not his wish, but his men anyway) took Winterfell.

Renly... Organized a few tourneys. And attacked Loras anus with his dick. That's about all the battle he's done.

He doesn't even try to hide his """strategy""", he asks Catelyn when Robb will move against Tywin and shit like that.
>>
>>83718979
>Balon is too old and frail to stand up to even Joffrey.

Joffrey is a fucking faggot, and Balon isn't that weak. I'd bet on Balon. Joffrey is also 12. Sure the likes of Jaime and Gregor were still ok fighters at 12, but they're exceptionally rare fighters. Joffrey would get rekt by any grown men pretty much unless he's crippled or way too old (much older than Balon); He's just 40 or 50.
>>
>>83719066
>muh fighting vs 3 guys in the yard
Jon Snu does that too, doesn't mean he's good.

And even if Garlan is great, skill alone isn't always enough when fighting a tank.

A tank with 8-9 feets of reach while you have 4-5. (two handed sword + longer arms, vs one-handed sword + shorter arms).
>>
>>83713455
>Balon, 38 year old Iron King and veteran of several major wars would just get beaten by some 15 year old kid who has only been fighting for a few months in hand to hand
>>
>>83719165
hnggggg Sophie as Xenia Onatopp fucking WHEN?

I want her to crush my head/body between her legs so bad. I mean I'd be ok with facesitting too.
>>
>>83715371
What if it all ends in Jorah being azor ahai by sacrificing dany to make the sword and then ending the others?
>>
>>83719180
kek
that's very aerys-like.
>Fire is my champion
>>
>>83716978
She's huge and manly enough that's for sure
>>
File: 1496809927962.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496809927962.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>83717162
Only thing better than one modern day isaac hempstead wright is two modern day isaac hempstead wrights
>>
>>83712745
>a 60 year old is going to fight prime-of-life Robb who has been 1v1ing Lannister fucking shits for months during his campaign.
Kek sure
>>
>>83712963
All of this is wrong.
>>
Not even a Jonsafag but the idea of the bastard brother fucking and wrecking the pussy of the the prissy legitimate sister who treated him like shit when they were younger is kind of hot.
>>
>>83718660
>Stannisfags
He's still dead.
>>
>>83721118
It's also cliche as shit romantic comedy.

He'd be the amazing guy she ignored this entire time who was secretly her hero and fantasy prince who could make her queen the entire time compared to the pretty assholes she wanted instead who could do that on the surface.
>>
>>83721010
>1v1ing Lannister fucking shits for months during his campaign
Holy shit the SIDF is in full strength tonight.

You mean, hiding behind his personal guard and piss himself when Jaime tried to 1vs20 him?
And this was a battle where Robb MASSIVELY outnumbered his opponents; (Jaime's marauding party). Yet he wasn't moving to the frontlines or fighting anyone at all, just sitting behind his guards.
>>
>>83720824
>still denying that Theon is Azor
>>
>>83721287
>Robb literally fought in almost every battle
>was smart enough to not act like a dumb faggot and get killed by Jaimie
>made him a fantastic bargaining chip instead
You are being silly.
>>
>>83712647
She and her army of rapist are going to get a shock when they find out Jon Snow ahead of her for the throne, knowing cuck Jon Snow he'd probably step aside for her?
>>
Reminder that Theon gets his cock back this season.
>>
>>83721349
>Robb literally fought in almost every battle
[citation needed]

The fact that Robb was hiding behind his guard in such an easy, riskless battle, point to Robb probably never fighting at all. Just warging his wolf or sitting behind, commanding.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, most great commanders do the same thing. Just calling out the blatant false "1v1'ing lannisters" thing. There's literally no indication he ever did that, and some indications he never did.

And the only wound he took was an arrow, which could mean anything, a stray arrow from a few hundred feets etc.
>>
>>83721418
Why not marry her instead?

I don't get how people believe Dany, who thinks on how she'd marry Aegon if he'd lived and is all about her House, is gonna decide that Jon is her enemy or something.
>>
>>83721259
Who said anything about comedy or hero/fantasy prince? I just want that uppity cunt to get her pussy plundered by someone she looked down on most of her life and be his breeding cumdump with no power other than having and raising his children. He doesn't even have to really love her romantically, would be even better if he actually had a mistress that she was salty over just like her bitch mom thought about Ned.
>>
>>83721647
They talk about him personally in combat all throughout the first three books.
>>
>>83721739
I'm just saying it's pretty boring thematically
>>
>>83721768
But that's why it is perfect.
>>
>>83721768
I guess, but it's more satisfying to me than Jon becoming caloriesees bitch wife king.
>>
>>83720605
This is the most autistic post i've ever read. The joke is that balon beat out stannis renly and robb not because he fought them off but because it was basically a waiting game for the three of them to off themselves somehow.
>>
>>83721797
jonfag will you please kill yourself in the most violent slow and painful way you can think of
>>
>>83721797
That's how D&D in their danyfagging YAAAASSSS Queen ways will do it. it'll be more balanced in the alternate universe where George is about to release the last book
>>
File: 1493822402342.gif (993KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1493822402342.gif
993KB, 500x282px
Why was Stannis Baratheon depicted as a bad guy in season 2?

In season 1 Ned said he was the rightful heir, and he was fighting the Lannisters that were established as the villains in season 1.

I feel like the season 2 set up mad no sense.
>>
>>83721779
How does boring and cliche make it perfect? It reduces Jon to a complete trope for Sansa's sake.
>>
>>83721897
It's almost like these characters are morally ambiguous or complicated or something...
>>
>>83721910
Because making it cliche just to fuck with fans and then probably subverting it somehow would be that bittersweet ending George wants.
>>
>>83721873
>jonfag

You're clearly a triggered autistic salsafag tho.

>>83721876
Exactly and I'm not looking forward to it. I guess if it's more balanced but I've had enough of Dany wanking books or no. Atleast if he bred Sansa, they'd be less likely to pretend she's some all powerful queen that pegs Jon every night.
>>
>>83721897
Because d&d are fucking retarded, and have no idea what they're doing with the story or what direction they want to take it.

Also could have been an excuse to make him look evil, so when stronk independant brienne kills him it's womyn power fighting the patriarchy.
>>
>>83721946
sandra is my #1 most despised character, try again jontard
>>
>>83721960
Then why are you so triggered by my post? Danyfag? Or just autisticly randomly triggered?
>>
>>83721945
But only jonsafags would care. Everyone else would find that pairing retarded and just laugh at jonsafags being butthurt.

>>83721946
>she's some all powerful queen that pegs Jon every night.

There are honestly far too many jonerys fics along those lines.

They seem to love thinking Jon is some submissive bitch with Dany as his dom
>>
>>83721975
you're clearly a jontard whos assblasted that king cuck kneels to dany, kill yourself
>>
>>83721910
How is Jon not a trope already though? You're acting as if he'd have to change drastically to fit that cliche romance trope.
>>
>>83721647
It'd be a mistake to underestimate Balon, he's fought in two wars and a number of raids. In the books he's not as old as the show. Plus he may be old but he might surprise some of the younger fighters with dirty tricks and a experience.
>>
>>
>>83721992
says the autistic assblasted danytard who probably wishes she'd make her dragons rape him every night as she makes him slurp the sweat off of her fat folds
>>
File: TID_Ludd_Unhappy.png (214KB, 350x448px) Image search: [Google]
TID_Ludd_Unhappy.png
214KB, 350x448px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>83722054
That would be hilarious and would make jontards mad as fuck so yeah i'd be here for that
>>
>>83721988
That's disgusting. As awkward as Jon is at times, I can't imagine him ever being a beta with his lover domming him. These self inserting feminazi Danyfags need to be stopped.
>>
>>83722016
He's a trope but not for the sake of another character, which is what jonsa would be.

>muh I wish some hero would cut off slynt's head, huh, Jon cut off his head, muh hero
>>
>>83722030
The one time I'm grateful for jaime's child-flinging tendencies
>>
>>83722083
I was referring to you rageturd, not surprised reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.
>>
>>83721988
You act like there aren't just regular Jon fans. I like his book and show character.
>>
>>83722097
It's not even just feminazis.

One of the most prolific writers of jonerys fics like that is a guy, and his fics have Dany cucking Jon, making him clean her up after another guy or prepping the bull and getting fucked by the bull or generally getting tortured but it's "consensual" and he likes it.
>>
>>83722127
How ironic that you accuse anyone else of not having reading comprehension when you couldnt even understand that I was agreeing with you that yes i do want jon to get raped by dragons and forced to lick dany's cunt just to make you retards angry

cant wait for you to cry yourself to sleep when king cuck gives dany sue his entire kingdom bud
>>
File: 1402962370944.png (3MB, 1581x893px) Image search: [Google]
1402962370944.png
3MB, 1581x893px
I kind of like the Baratheon soldier armour used in the showed.

Anyone got more pictures to share?
>>
>>83722103
I don't see how it would be for her sake. On the contrary, her acknowledging him being the hero prince all along validates his hero-ness even more. She's the one used for Jonwank in that scenario because she's made to look like the shallow dumbass who was wrong the whole time.
>>
>>83722180
But him being a hero and being with her would be a fulfillment of HER dreams and what SHE wants in a guy, nothing to do with what Jon wants to be or wants in a chick.
>>
>>83722167
I did understand that you're a retard sperglord who couldn't comprehend that I was saying you were the one who will be raped by her dragons and embarrassingly thought I was talking about Jon. I guess when you have your nose that insanely far up Dany's dimpled ass you can't see well enough to read though.
>>
>>83722142
Are you referring to my jonsa comment or the jonerys one?
>>
>>83722239
Reread your own post you fucking moron, why are jontards so retarded
>>
stannis made sacrifices to a red god, burned people, allowed his witch to kill his own brother with magic and he couldnt get it up with a crane

he was a bad guy, he will be missed
>>
>>83722214
I don't think Jon gives a shit though his waifu already died, who cares if salsa gets her dumb fantasy fulfilled, he's the one who's going to be the one wanked to hell and back over it in the end while she sits and makes mooneyes over him and pops out his kids.
>>
>>83722262
You're dumb as fuck but it's kind of funny. I thought these levels of kneejerk rageturdism could only be found on /v/
>>
>>83722242
Both?
>>
>>83722295
>I don't think Jon gives a shit

lol wot?

Dude's interested in Val and flirts with Alys who both have more balls than Sansa. Lonely, lovely and lethal. Why would he not care? And why would he possibly want his bitch sister when if he was going for incest he might as well go for Arya?

Who gets the best deal here that fits their character? Jon or Sansa? That's how you know who's being sacrificed for who
>>
>>83722344
I'm talking about the show anon.

If he has other non-trash aka non-salsa love interests in the book good for him I hope he has a happy ending with them and salsa fucks off somewhere.
>>
>>83722342
Well I'd hope as a jonfag that you wouldn't want him to hook up with Sansa so she gets everything she ever wanted. So you'd hopefully be one of the guys thinking jonsa's retarded and laughing at their butthurt.

And that you wouldn't want him to become Dany's sub since it doesn't fit his character
>>
>>83722144
That guy is obviously a cuck, just as bad as feminazis.

The tortured stuff is kind of hot, but straight cucking is not.
>>
>>83722401
I'm not a jonfag, I just like him as a character. I'm not that other anon.
>>
>>83722401
>doesnt fit his character
lel you idiots are so pathetic with how invested you are in the fictional characters you project your sad selves on
>>
>>83722442
>KEKS AND FEMINAZIS REEEE!!
>>
>>83722375
Show Jon would still hook up with Dany first, that shit's already been foreshadowed and D&D have already emphasized the brother-sister relationship now between Sansa and Jon, 'Sansa loves her brother, she just doesn't trust him" "he's my brother, he'll keep me safe" "our brother", Sansa going from focusing on the half brother to Jon being a Stark, so they're not gonna go full incest.
>>
>>83722469
>muh projection

I'm not even a jonfag you idiot.
>>
>show jonfags don't know that Jon is probably gay
>>
>>83721834
>and robb
He beat Robb by waiting?
I thought he beat Robb by attacking Deepwood Mote, Moat Cailin, controlling the neck, seizing Winterfell, executing "Bran and Rickon", and so on.

Again : Balon didn't "sit and wait". He attacked., and prepared the defense if Robb came back (fortifying Moat Cailin).
>>
>a wild satin x jon shipper has appeared
>>
>>83722473
I'd rather have Jon with Sansa and Dany to be honest because as I said less wank if it's Sansa. I know it's not going to happen, DanyJon is obviously what they are going for I'm just not looking forward to more tiny dick jokes and SLAYY QUEEN bullshit that's inevitably going to surround it.
>>
>>83722579
It's less wank for Dany, but the vocal wank in jonsa is 10 times the one in jonerys, and jonsa is a lot less plausible than jonerys based on the books.

D&D's favorite character is Sansa. Tumblr loves Sansa. The silent and mostly casual audience wants jonerys, they'll be far less annoying.
>>
>>83722669
Are Jonerysfags really that silent though? I feel like Dany herself is wanked in the show far more so it would be far more annoying to me for Jon to become her CucKing.
>>
>>83712647
game of thrones is a bad soap opera
>>
>>83722789
Game of Thrones is bad.
>>
>>83722733
Jonerysfags are few and far between on tumblr and most social media, most are nirmies who don't bother giving a shit about the show when it's off-air.

Dany gets wanked and normies cheer but move on, Sansa gets wanked, you hear about it all year.
>>
jon is king cuck, king of nothing at all
>>
>>83722967
He'll be king of Dany's womb once that fertilized egg takes root
>>
File: Baratheon ram.png (1MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Baratheon ram.png
1MB, 1440x810px
>>83722068
*busts through your defenses*
>>
>>83723004
>yfw dany gives birth to bran
>>
File: asdf.png (13KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
13KB, 600x436px
>>
>>83723276
Definitely not Cat
>>
>>83723288
Especially Cat.
>>
File: King Renly.jpg (128KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
King Renly.jpg
128KB, 1600x900px
You've got to admit, Renly looked every inch a king.
>>
>>83723276
who is jaime
>>
why do people complain about "fast travel" now when it's been a thing since the first season
>>
>>83724424
first season takes place over almost a year
>>
>>83724481
so do the rest of the seasons
>>
>>83724507
Stannis takes a year to go from the Wall to Winterfell?
>>
>>83724647
Stannis did stop off at bravos to talk to the iron bank for 2 minutes.
>>
>>83724647
no, just a few months
>>
branelyn
>>
>>83723418
>rjQ4hYI5WYI
He had the best crown in the seven kingdoms
>>
File: 1303057371434.jpg (86KB, 515x589px) Image search: [Google]
1303057371434.jpg
86KB, 515x589px
I see the solution to her getting fat is covering her up. Good move, HBO.
>>
>>83712647
The show is going to be ahead of the books when season 7 drops right?
>>
If Arya was to fuck a direwolf, who would it be? Ghost, because Jon Snu? Or would she prefer more of a wild one, maybe Shaggydog?
>>
File: 465943573908.gif (3MB, 268x350px) Image search: [Google]
465943573908.gif
3MB, 268x350px
>>83725660
who would catelyn be most proud of?
>>
>>83726727

How the fuck did that kid turn so ugly.

Jesus shit.
>>
>>83726497
They're already ahead, as of last season.
>>
>>83712647
>http://www.strawpoll.me/4756115
daenerys dies when ? I can't stand her anymore, Emilia Clarke is pretty but her acting is fucking terrible.
>>
>>83726782
>reddit spacing
Opinion discarded reddit
>>
>>83726727
how the fuck did that kid turn so adorable.
jesus shit
>>
>>83726727
>Ned
>Proud of his vow deserting aunt fucking bastard nephew
>Proud of his vow betraying fat peasant ass marrying Tully colored war losing heir
>Proud of his sociopath and gigantism suffering daughters
>proud of his mind raping son
Ned is just sighing in relief he can blame those wonky Tully genes for his kids utter failures.
He's proud of Rickon. At least he tried.
>>
>>83726782
I asked about catelyn stay on topic thanks
>>
>>83726900
for >>83726872
>>
>>83712823
did they finally change her eyes to purple or is this photoshopped?
>>
>>83726931
It's obviously photoshop, everyone knows the books are not canon, the show is everything that matters, I almost feel bad for those who wasted their time reading them
>>
>>83726727
>who would catelyn be most proud of?
probably sansa

Catelyn spent all her time doing stupid fucking shit for muh family.

Sansa spends all her time doing stupid fucking shit for muh love/muh fairytale. That's probably the closest to Cat's values.
>>
File: got girls 2.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
got girls 2.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
Guy's voice is a bit annoying but I thought it was pretty funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7b6ELvvEeI
>>
>>83727367
some of these are very arbitrary and also it's showfag items. would rather have a bookfag version tbqh

>a defensive mechanism that barely defends 0.1% of the length of the wall makes the list
just because it makes for an ebin looking scene doesn't make it all that powerful. That's about as powerful as a 3 meters long wall the Tyrell would build to prevent dorniggers from invading. They can just, you know, walk right next to it.
>>
>>83714210
reddit 4 life
>>
>>83718476
Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.
>>
>>83727943
does S6 jaqen's semen taste the same as S6 jaqen's semen?
>>
>>83713474
Tell me when it ends so I know when I can torrent the whole season and binge watch it.
>>
>>83712963
He was visibly afraid at the Blackwater, and was relieved when he had an excuse to run away.
>>
>>83712647
Is there going to be any color this season beyond orange and blue?
>>
>>83722872
I don't really care for Jonsa, but Jonerys is just as fucking stupid. Jon is totally not Dany's type at all, she likes big brutes, who spend all their time boasting and getting into fights; Jon is honorable, and modest, and doesn't fight unless he has to. The best path would've just been to have both of them remain alone for the rest of the series; since they've also already both lost their true loves.
>>
>>83723276
Cersei
>>
File: kingjaime.jpg (84KB, 504x652px) Image search: [Google]
kingjaime.jpg
84KB, 504x652px
reminder jaime will be king by the end of the series
>>
>>83728854
he'll ride the kings guard coloured dragon
>>
>>83728638
They are each other's true love jonsafag
>>
File: viserion.jpg (45KB, 837x321px) Image search: [Google]
viserion.jpg
45KB, 837x321px
>>83728854
>>83728987
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>83712689
trick question, tywin since all the fuckers in the way are dead and he's got the largest army diplomacy up his sleeves
>>
>>83721897

He was not depicted as an outright bad guy. It's clear that he's morally ambigious but his lawful uptightness and willingness to outright use black magic makes it look like he's not that good. The truth is that he's man of duty that knows that he's the rightful heir and due to the circumstances he's in, will do whatever he can to take the throne. A smart person will be able to deduce that while he can be considered an antagonist, he can also be considered not that villainous, especially when compared to Balon Greyjoy who is most definitely a bad dude.

Really, no one was calling him evil or bad in that season, only that Renly outright told him that nobody wanted him on that throne. Tyrion only fought him off because he knew that his head would be spiked with Cersei and Joffrey.
>>
File: IMG_3559.gif (1017KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.gif
1017KB, 500x281px
>>83727991
Yes!
Yes!
>>
>>83719066
>muh invincible warrior fought 3 whole nobodies at once
tyrellfags are annoying and garlanfags are worse
>>
>>83726872
Why do people still claim Jon deserted? Doesn't make any goddamn sense.
>>
File: vagaga.gif (502KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
vagaga.gif
502KB, 500x219px
Why aren't all the male lead roles on GOT not black men banging white women yet? They should really go that direction just black penises all over the place
>>
>>83729492
jaqensperg confirmed degenerate homo
>>
>>83729784
Well, he's dutch
>>
>>83729596
because fedoras and velcro strapped sandals
>>
>>83728638
Jon's an angry ambitious little shit that craves peace. He has some of Daario's and Drogon's edge while still not being too violent or opposed to peace which is precisely what told her Daario was wrong for her, he wanted her to just kill and burn everything. Jon would be a good influence and she could help Jon get what he wants, to stop putting himself down for muh Starks, muh Winterfell belongs to muh sister Sansa, while being the lonely (A Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing), lovely (most beautiful woman in the world) and lethal (need I say it?) Type he wants
>>
>>83721647
>[citation needed]
from the mouth of the mind trick queen herself, shitlord
>"They say my brother Robb always goes where the fighting is thickest," she said recklessly. "Though he's older than Your Grace, to be sure. A man grown."
>>
>>83731089
THICC
>>
>>83713176
>"it's time for your king"
>not 'it's time to do your duty'
You had one job!
>>
>>83721200
All of the five kings are dead you dipshit
>>
>>83731089
>they

They also say Robb and his army turn into wolves. Whoever they are through Sansa who has no military connections to tell her facts are wrong, or at least exaggerate
>>
>>83721010
>60 year old man
He's in his mid-30s
>>
>>83731287
Yes, but has Sansa been known for getting facts wrong? Don't think so, sweetie.
>>
>>83731279
I know, hothead. You must have missed the joke.
>>
>>83731337
Lol no
>>
>>83731476
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Stannis_Baratheon
>Born in 264 AC

Current year 300AC minus 264 is 36
>>
>>83731439
>telling Cersei will make everything work out
>let me trust and get the affection of a man I wanted to get away from a bok or two ago
>Dontos is a good boy

Kek

>sweetie

You have to go back
>>
>>83731516
Alright then. But show Stannis is much older
>>
>>83731644
Even in the books Stannis looks much older than he actually is.
>>
File: Wincest.jpg (528KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Wincest.jpg
528KB, 2048x1363px
>>
File: Is.jpg (299KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Is.jpg
299KB, 1365x2048px
>>
File: Best.jpg (455KB, 2048x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Best.jpg
455KB, 2048x1363px
>>
File: stubby.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
stubby.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
>>83731746
>Best.jpg
>>
>>83731708
wtf that's rape
>>
>>83712904

Joffrey would run away or tremble in place to be honest, the little shit can only take on little girls.
>>
>>83731838
joffers has already fought robb in single combat though
>>
>>83731855
What are you fucking talking about?
>>
>>83731855
And lost
>>
>>83731855

cried running away too

You'd think he'd be half decent considering his pretend father a killer with a hammer, his real father the best swordsman and his bodyguard one of the deadliest fighters in the kingdom.
>>
>>83731867
Sparring at Winterfell at the start of the series
>>
>>83731867
joff and robb had a fling in the first book. they sparred with wooden swords,had sleepovers and spent all night talking like a pack of girls.

this angered theon because he felt he was being replaced
>>
>>83732118
I haven't read the first book in years so I guess I forgot.
>>
File: he mad.jpg (115KB, 500x745px) Image search: [Google]
he mad.jpg
115KB, 500x745px
>>83731867
>>83731868
>>83732019
>>83732169
joffers got that hothead worked up
>>
>>83723418
I look every inch a rapist but i've never actually raped anyone before.
>>
>>83732401
Sure thing, Jaime.
>>
>>83732402
don't make me rape you boy
>>
File: IMG_1569.jpg (74KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1569.jpg
74KB, 640x426px
>>83731746
I feel really bad for Jon. D&D have confirmed its canon that Jon has a small dick and after Drogo and Daario I just don't see him being able to satisfy her.
>>
>>83721897
They're Lannister fanboys. At one point reynes of casmere was going to be the intro song.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496837547909.jpg (68KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496837547909.jpg
68KB, 960x639px
>>83722176
>>
I hope /got/ can survive this onslaught of party rocking.
>>
>>83732443
He's still got a wicked tongue
>>
>>83729596
Antijonfags get triggered whenever they see him or somebody talks about him and they want more screentime for Bran or other characters most people don't care about.
>>
>>83732019

yeah this always kinda bugged me about joffrey, not that he should beat robb in sparing necessarily but how he seemed to be shit at all things combat whens hes jamies kid and raised by the conqueror king and spends a ton of time with the hound. like i get joffreys personality was shit and robert neglected him but how he didn't pick up any kind of knack for combat was very odd when he's positioned to be fantastic at it, i can only assume its part of the "curse" of being born of incest that hes such a shitty person all around but in a series where most characters personalities and traits realistically line up with their backgrounds and surroundings nurturing their growth joffrey's character kind of doesn't work 100% in that regard.
>>
>>83733181
I doubt Cersei allowed him any combat training. She doesn't for Tommen.
>>
>>83733181
>why is a child made in incest, with a helicopter mom and virtually no father figure, autistic?
>>
File: Lena-Headey-Feet-688536.jpg (853KB, 1906x2850px) Image search: [Google]
Lena-Headey-Feet-688536.jpg
853KB, 1906x2850px
>>83714820
I love older women

I want to worship Cersei

Every inch of her
>>
File: crashing this plane.jpg (59KB, 896x921px) Image search: [Google]
crashing this plane.jpg
59KB, 896x921px
>>83715371
>tfw it is longclaw because jon is going to have a reforged Ice and probably dual wield it with Dawn as well
>>
>>83712689

Dont know about Robb before all the fighting he might stand a chance after that fighting but before he died.

Balon seems too crippled by age in the books and show. But maybe I imagined that.

Jeoffry would be fucked.

Stannis and Renly I dont know who would win. Book Renly actually dueled and hung around with the bros. Though Cats knights of summer opinion might weaken my opinion of him. Good in mock fighting but untested in the real shit.

Its probably got to be Stannis Robb and Renly only compete with some luck.
>>
>>83733181
He was a spoiled shithead teenager, him not being good at anything is 10x more realistic than Robb "being undefeated on the battlefield".
>>
>>83733575
>more realistic than Robb "being undefeated on the battlefield".
reminder that robb did practically nothing except decide to split his forces then ride around in battle with his personal guard a lot, also had some wolfhacks
he actually had an expert veteran doing all the tactical stuff for him
>>
>>83720807

He seemed partially weakened by age in the books.
>>
>>83720807
>>Balon, 38 year old
fucking what, isn't theon his youngest kid and in his 20s
>>
>>83733622
We have been through this, multiple sources confirm he fought in his own battles.
>>
>>83731661
The whole "making shadow babies at the expense of your own vital energy" deal wasn't the brighest idea in retrospect
>>
>>83733730
get the fuck off my thread, spammer
>>
>>83721647
>hiding behind his guard
You may well be retarded my man. He was fighting the whole time, he just had guys around him who protected him as well. Even Jaime has a personal guard when he's fighting, they say that he "Rallies his retainers" to punch through to Robb.
>>
>>83733575
>10x more realistic than Robb "being undefeated on the battlefield".
>implying it's unrealistic for a non-retarded teenager who listens to experienced people to BTFO some dumb hothead dipshit and then wreck some untrained nobodies that he his force completely outmatches
>>
> reading through the books
> half way through storm of swords
> realize that who gives a fuck if the starks die because their chapters are all the worst

> Ned "muh honor" Stark
> Catelyn "ambien" Stark
> Sansa "STRONK WYMEN" Stark
> Robb "I popped her cherry so now I must marry" Stark
> Arya "GRRM's wife won't allow me to die so I've been boring for ages" Stark
>Rickon "Oh yeah, he's a thing" Stark
> Bran "I disappeared for a season and no one missed me" Stark
>>
>>
>>83733852
arya is pretty bad (although still worth reading in asos imo) but if all the rest of your opinions are pretty fucking pleb tbqh
i bet you love jaime chapters.
>>
>>83733852
if "stronk wymen" is the vibe you get from sansa chapters then i doubt you've even read any of them
>>
>>83733852
>STRONK WYMEN
>I disappeared for a season
>claims to be talking about the books
Okay.
>>
why didn't the show ever mention randy targaryen?
>>
>>83733917
5 books were spent torturing Sansa Stark only for her to turn into a strategist stronk womyn out of nowhere. She should have ended up hanging herself not being yet another YASSSS QUEEN.
>>
>>83733978
I hope you realise how retarded your posts are when I tell you that Sansa hasn't even left the Vale in the books yet.
>>
Is Emilia single?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>83714618

They took our the love+blue rose+ice wall thing from the house of the undying vision. Also Jon and Sansa are first cousins. I know Dany is his Aunt but if they keep her Barren at least they wont breed.
>>
>>83734123
jon isn't even a targaryen
>>
>>83733994
He's still right about one thing - Sansa should definitely hang herself.
>>
>>83726121
>>rjQ4hYI5WYI
wut
>>
>>83729784
>Implying it is me
Dumd fucking ignorant faggot
>>
>>83734375
you are literally the only person on /got/ who cares about jaqen
>>
File: cleganebowl.png (2MB, 1301x845px) Image search: [Google]
cleganebowl.png
2MB, 1301x845px
>>83731708
and people complain about Sansa's wig... her hair is a fucking train wreck here.
>>
>>83734399
Yes maybe I don't know, but not in this manner I don't. Not in homo way, I can tell you that.
>>
File: toliet_witch.png (1MB, 880x759px) Image search: [Google]
toliet_witch.png
1MB, 880x759px
>>83719943

She tried to fight him off and didnt reciprocate in the show. That was book only that she gave in to desire. In the show they wont out on a cry and a shot of her hand stretching for freedom.
>>
>>83722550

That isnt what killed Robb. The joke is the show ignored him so he won the war be default. Everyone else got wrecked and he was just chilling on his Island.
>>
File: IMG_3402.jpg (625KB, 1000x1361px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3402.jpg
625KB, 1000x1361px
Will King Stannis burn Roose & Ramsay at the same time? Will Roose scream in agony when that happens? What will Roose's thaught be like when he realize he is going be burned to death?
>>
>>83734202
Yes he is?
>>
>>83734479
Nobody cares.
>>
>>83734513
she was vocal and that was it.
>>
Jon/Val is the superior ship that never was
>tfw no qt wildling princess
>>
Wigposters are the worst posters in /got/.
>>
>>83734954
why is that?
>>
>>83734620
Fuck off
>>
>>83734914
thers a theory they can be distantly related via jons grandmother. her being a flint from the mountains having blood beyond the wall and that rhaegar wanted to wed the weirwood and not the direwolf. but the magic of these genes are matrilineal and the house is long forgotten. the knight of the laughing tree is a sigil inspired by this old house lost beyond the wall and somewhat related to winterfell. lyanna had these genes and hence jons wierwood coloured direwolf.

but yea the that theory is why darla comes as a package deal with winterfell
>>
>>83734563
I doubt Roose and Stannis will ever meet. Roose had Winterfell rebuilt and then killed the builders... he probably had secret passages added to the castle.

Stannis will take Winterfell and Roose will not be there. He'll steal away to the Dreadfort and wait for winter.
>>
>>83734914
>>83735126
here it is

http://branvras.free.fr/HuisClos/Queen.html
>>
>>83729596
huh, because he did?
>was in the NW
>is not in the NW anymore
>is alive

I guess Jon's lawyer brought up the addendum about temporary death to the supreme court and everyone believed it without any proof, but no, it doesn't work like that.
>>
>>83734418
this picture triggers me because I can't stop thinking D&D would make the cleganebowl about Cersei vs Sansa, not about the Clegane's brothers.
>>
>>83712689
Stanis the mannis would win

Robb a second close
>>
newwwwww threadddddd where?
>>
>>83734587
no he isn't
>>
NEW >>83736244
>>
>>83735070
Calm down.
>>
>>83736123
Are you pretending to be retarded here?
>>
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.