[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_2674.jpg (97KB, 736x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2674.jpg
97KB, 736x488px
>>82867299
>>
Jaime is a rapist
>>
BRING ME MORE WINE
>>
Jorah is Azor Ahai
>>
>>82896529
Jaime is a beast
>>
>>82896567
A crippled beast
>>
File: D&D.jpg (74KB, 576x387px) Image search: [Google]
D&D.jpg
74KB, 576x387px
>Back in our day, you weren't a real man until you'd fucked one girl from each of the Seven Kingdoms and the Riverlands. We used to call it "making the eight".
>Eight Seasons

BRAVO DABID
>>
>>82896529
infowars dot com
>>
File: 1477218691616.jpg (73KB, 750x562px) Image search: [Google]
1477218691616.jpg
73KB, 750x562px
>>82896488
So how exactly was he "killed"?
Did Jamie just set free a boar in the general direction of Robert? Or did he just refuse to help him? What the fuck happened?
>>
>>82896634
underrated
>>
>>82896587
Technically he's a cripple, a bastard and a broken thing. The hero of the story
>>
>Sansa
imagine to be their pusy slave
>>
>>82896634
That would be jaimefags who insist he's never done anything wrong and all the times hes regressed as a chatacter are a fake news conspiracy
>>
>>82896653
>a bastard
Because he's a jackass?
>a broken thing
Because his brain doesn't work?
>>
>>82896705
he's done plenty wrong. just bitches can't catch him riding dirty.
>>
>>82896645
Wine was poisoned, Robert was weakened and got BTFO by a board.
>>
>>82896480
it's got nothing to do with him being a gud guy. the fact is he was put in a position and had to make a decision. he had no choice given the circumstances. should he have been there in the first plce? no, but he was, and he had to do something.
>>
>>82896755
Threatening to launch a baby out of a catapult is wrong. So is raping your sister.
>>
>>82896789
And how is that brans fault? Literally all jaime had to do was NOT be retarded and put himself in that position in the first place. Grow the fuck up you manchild.
>>
>>82896645
robert got drunk and tried to fight a boar.
>>
>>82896796
still bitches can't catch him riding dirty
>>
>>82896816
did i say it was bran's fault? stop being stupid and putting words in people's mouths, retard.
>>
>>82896816
Jaime is the only character who gets slack for shit like this, every other character gets raked across the coals when they do something stupid. Don't reply to jaimefags, they're delusional as fuck.
>>
>>82896645
He got wasted, threw down his weapons and tried to fist fight a wild boar. I believe his words were 'coming here you pig fucking shit'

followed by an 'arrrggghhhh', some moaning as he blamed rhaegar
>>
>>82896796
>Threatening to launch a baby out of a catapult is wrong.
oh spare me. he made a threat that ultimately resulted in a bloodless occupation
>So is raping your sister.
good thing he never raped his sister, showfag.
>>
>>82896864
Either you're backtracking like a mother(sister)fucker or you didn't even bother to read even one post up in that reply chain, don't reply to me again if you refuse to be literate
>>
>>82896905
'come here you pig fucking shit' *
>>
>>82896915
Given jaimes track record the one and only reason he didn't launch the infant was because he never got the opportunity.
>>
>>82896915
he didn't even rape her. saying it's not right will reciprocating, pulling his pants down and pulling his cock out of his breaches doesn't count as rape.

fucking mattress chink fags
>>
>>82896884
>Jaime is the only character who gets slack for shit like this
lol what? what character gets shit for the stuff they do other than the "bad guys"? jaime is the only character that gets demonized for the stuff he does when other characters have done stuff just as bad or worse.
>>
>>82896979
Men's rights activist spotted
>>
>>82896990
Jaime doesn't get demonized you fuck face, why do you think you're all getting triggered on one of the rare occasions when people are actually saying the truth about what a shit character jaime is for once
>>
>>82896994
I'm not an activist for any form of human being.

fuck humans
>>
>>82896796
He didn't rape her. She never did anything to refuse having sex with him, especially after he entered her vagina. As we all know, women have an internal mechanism that can close her vagina shut at will, making any penetration impossible. Only virgins don't know that.

She fully consented.
>>
>>82897017
he does. hence why you're unable to answer the question i asked. tyrion doesn't get shit for what he's done, neither does ned, dany, jorah, robb, etc.
>>
>>82896990
/got/ specifically salivate at the chance to call every character except jaime stupid when jaimes stupidity is what kickstarter the series. Case in point, the fact that you're about to say "no that was bran".
>>
>>82897060
You guys call those characters stupid literally ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>82897067
>the fact that you're about to say "no that was bran".

no that's not a fact. why do people on the internet always try to tell people things about themselves? i could understand if i wasn't here, and you wanted to make shit up about me, but i'm literally right here, reading the thread and can just tell you you're wrong.

it's something i've never understood. it's beyond retarded.
>>
>>82897047
H-He d-didnt rape!!! Jaime w-would never do such a thing!! He's a good boy!!!
>>
>>82897067
jaime is a badass for pushing that little faggot from the tower, fucking his sister. flinging babies at castle walls.

fucking beast tier. you white knight renly rainbow guard faggot
>>
>>82897133
Are you actually going to respond to my point or are you just going to derail like a coward
>>
>>82897162
>a jaimetards last resort is to sperg out
>>
>>82897080
Jonerys will rule the world!
>>
>>82896994
Russian Redditor post.
>>
>>82897162
Thanks for admitting to being a bunch of bed wetting little children who can't have an actual conversation, guess we can right off jaime and his fans now
>>
>>82897232
>>82897175
tully shits are a disease
>>
>>82897315
That's probably what your parents say about you too
>>
>>82897147
>“Hurry,” she was whispering now, “quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime
Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him. “Yes,” Cersei said as he thrust, “my brother,
sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you’re home now, you’re home now, you’re
home.” She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her
flesh. He could feel Cersei’s heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood
and seed where they were joined.

IT WAS RAEP!!!
>>
>>82897351
don't you know all consensual sex is rape you male pig
>>
>>82896915
>Showfag
Oh so jaime is the only character who's not allowed to be criticized for things his show counterpart has done? Then you guys better stop attacking sansa for season 6
>>
>>82897163
lol you're such a fucking clown. there's a difference between calling somebody stupid and calling them out directly on the immoral shit they do and claiming that they're pieces of shit. and little finger kick started the series.

example: dany is never called out for killing all those kids in astapor unless i'm the one calling her out for it.
>>
>>82897421
You're really pretending fandom doesn't shit on dany all the time? I don't even like her and the conversation about her is at least 80% negative unless you frequent tumblr or some shit
>>
>>82896488
is that what a medieval royal hunt looks like?
>>
>>82897421
Also
>there's a difference between calling somebody stupid and calling them out directly on the immoral shit they do and claiming that they're pieces of shit.

Jaime is literally both
>>
>>82897454
nope, but Bobby B was pretty hard boiled and probably wouldn't have liked going on a hunt with 30+ guards, yeomen, sergeants and woodsmen so whatever.
>>
>>82896488
If only Robert was still around, things would be different around here.
No Targaeryan fucking shits running aroung, not Iron Island shitheads rearing their ugly heads, In the end he would've believed Ned about the need to rally the kingdom against the Others and everything would've been better. Too bad Lannisters decided it would've been so much better after poisoning him. Glad it turned to shit for all of them.
>>
>>82897421
Nigger, even normies shit on Dany sometimes. You're really talking out of your ass
>>82897575
You mean Jon, right? Robert was an omega cuck.
>>
Jaime gone get good at swords with he left hand and marry BRIENNE
>>
>>82896645
got fucking hammered drunk, then went all
>HOLD MY BEER GONNA 1V1 360NOSPEAR THAT BOAR
>>
So is Sothoryos the continent of niggers?
>>
>>82897449
>You're really pretending fandom doesn't shit on dany all the time?
again with the putting words in people's mouths. dany is the most popular character in the series by far, but yes she gets shit on by a lot of fans. that doesn't change the fact that she never gets criticized for the crime against humanity she committed in astapor. let jaime or tywin or walder do what she did there, and no one would ever stop mentioning it.

>>82897470
so are plenty of characters, but you'll never hear about it, and you guys will continue to act like jaime is the hitler of the asoiaf universe.
>>
>>82897604
you're a retard who lacks grade school level reading comprehension. i never said she doesn't get criticized.
>>
>>82897633
>>82896905
>>82896831
>"got drunk"
>"got wasted"
In the year of our lord 2017 there are still people that don't understand that the wine was tampered with.
>>
>>82897636
You hear about how retarded catelyn and robb and sansa and jon and dany and tyrion and so on here all the time, people rarely call out jaime for being a piece of shit hypocrite. Stop lying.
>>
>>82897636
Jaime is a very popular character who gets memed as a Kewl Bro who goes on Bro Adventures and barely ever gets criticized.
>>
>>82897739
>You hear about how retarded

are you guys purposefully misconstruing my argument or are you really that retarded? for the umpteenth time, i never said people don't call other characters retarded. lol this is mind blowing.
>>
>>82897677
I mean, regardless or not it was still a shitty plan. Hoping that drugged wine would cause Robert to get gored by a pig was p.fucking nutts.
>>
>>82897870
>But you'll never hear about it
Holy fuck you god damn moron that's a direct quote FROM. YOU.
>>
>>82897870
> i never said people don't call other characters retarded. lol this is mind blowing.

>>82897470
>so are plenty of characters, but you'll never hear about it,

Almonds: Activated
>>
>>82896488
Having Renly argue in favour of democracy was probably the weirdest decision this show ever made
>>
>>82897677
Getting drunk when hunting boars is stupid as is. That Lancel was giving him stronger wine doesn't change the fact that Robert was getting shitfaced anyway.
>>
Jaime is the Barron Trump of Westeros
>>
>>82897921
you're a fucking moron. if you could actually read, you'd understand that i said you never hear people call other characters out for the specific awful shit they do and make claims that they're pieces of shit.
>dany in astapor
>ned allowing catelyn to abuse his "child"
>robb getting walder's heir and bannermen killed then reneging on their deal

this is becoming too fucking retarded. if you're really this brain dead then god bless you, but i'm not gonna keep trying to help you read.
>>
>>82898043
D&D love Renly for some reason so they tried to make him very progressive
>>
>>82898008
>calling them out directly on the immoral shit they do and claiming that they're pieces of shit
>>
>>82898062
none of that matters. he died because he rid himself of his weapons and tried to fist fight it
>>
>>82898083
Hence he is the saviour
>>
>>82898096
You have a mental disease of some kind if you're actually going to sit there and pretend those characters don't get called out for those things. inb4 RAGHHH I NEVER SAID WHAT I JUST SAID YOU DON'T GET IT
>>
>>82898123
He didn't, the boar was particularly big and managed to push away his lance and gore him in the side. Where the fuck did you heard about the fist fight?
>>
>>82898121
Jaime is a piece of shit you triggered manbaby.
>>
This show is trite, pedestrian garbage
>>
>>82898203
it's in the books bro
>>
>>82898184
so now you're just making claims because you don't want to lose an argument on the internet. go back into the archives and try to find one example of any of that. you can't.
>>
>>82898308
Holy fucking shit you have the audacity to claim /got/ doesn't shit on those three characters all the damn time, 0retend that jaime gets shat on more because you're a pathetic fanboy who can't take criticism of his favorite shitty fictional character, and then turn around tell other people THEY'RE making shit up? You're pathetic just pack it up and go home
>>
>>82897677
The wine was "tampered with"... it was just strongwine.

If it's normal wine then Robert still dies if he finds the boar 30 minutes later ( so he has 2-3 more skins of wine int he belly ).

The strongwine helped, but Robert got himself killed.

If you smoke weed then walk into a minefield, is your weed dealer responsible for your death because the weed was a bit more potent this week for some reason?
>>
>>82897634
Seems to be a continent of pygmies and other mutants.
>>
>>82898387
you're pathetic and emotional. it's actually comical. and i don't care if you criticize jaime. he's also not my favorite character. the point was never "don't criticize jaime." you've done nothing but display a complete inability to read and understand sentences.
>>
how about we collectively agree to drop the autism down a notch? say, from 9 to 8?
>>
>>82898568
he's just angry because jaime is an blonde aryan armoured like the sun while he's a black as coal nigger who dreams of fucking daenerys so he can name his silver afro nigglet progeny 'khaleeshya'
>>
>>82898568
Whatever helped you sleep better you transparent jaime fan bro who can't even keep his own story straight from one post to another and unironically believes people don't call dany and robb stupid pieces of shit all the fucking time. You played yourself.
>>
>>82898634
Yeah the jaimefags are the new emiliatards
>>
>>82898008
Btfo kek
>>
>>82898830
are you retarded? the story isn't straight because it's multiple posters you asperges queer
>>
>>82898881
Take your meds
>Nobody ever calls dany or robb out
>I NEVER SAID NOBODY CALLS DANY OR ROBB OUT REE
>Wait now I'm two people
>>
>>82898881
>>82898852
>>
>>82898830
you're not a smart cookie
>>
>>82898978
Honestly I think you have alzheimers. Honestly. Please go get it checked out, you're concerning me.
>>
>>82898914
it's funny how this had been explained in multiple posts but you're still too stupid to grasp it
>>
>>82896529
This
>>
>>82899023
Your point is literally nobody calls robb or dany or catelyn pieces of shit except for the fact l that everyone here does all the time, and you can't handle being told that so you pretend it's not what you're trying to say.
>>
>>82899058
Theyre new and this is their first thread.
>>
>>82899006
i don't care what you think or what concerns you. i consider you unintelligent. i'm tired of beating this dead horse.
>>
>>82899104
SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
>>
>>82899104
Like jaime is tired of beating up children
>>
>>82899104
Jaime fan boy newfag please go.
>>
>>82898634
so much for that.
>>
Anyone have that Shireen burning webm on hand?
>>
This angers the Jaime haters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EuWiI8z9N8
>>
>>82899058
you don't understand the point. last time. they're not called out for the specific immoral/evil/whatever you want to call it stuff they do. and you can't find one example of it in the archives. i never said no one calls them stupid or insults them. and i never said anything about catelyn because that isn't true for her.
>>
Can we all agree that Jaime was right to try to kill Bran?
His only mistake was to not bash his head with a rock to make sure.
>>
What a delightful read this thread has been. Next time you guys should trigger the stannisfags.
>>
>>82899363
You have to realize how stupid this point is and how unintelligent it makes you look. Please say you're being ironic. So you're mad because people insult those characters but don't get specific about why? Good god.
>>
>>82899386
>the absolute state of jaimefags itt
>>
>>82899386
agreed.

swing around from a broken tower while you masturbate to incest is bound to go wrong. you'll either fall or get your ass pushed.
>>
>>82899335
What
>>
>>82899492
And fucking your immediate family member in someone else's home as a grown ass adult pervert it even more retarded
>>
>>82899520
Jaimefags don't read this post or you'll be so triggered you'll pretend people here don't call out catelyn dany or robb
>>
>>82899520
not really. it just makes the sex better.
>>
>>82899386
This made me think...
I know time travel plots are always messy and stuff, but is Bran literally invincible?

Because if Jaime (or anyone else), then Bran never gets beyond the wall and never makes Hodor a retard, but Hodor IS a retard, so you know Bran literally could not die.
>>
>>82899568
Because if Jaime (or anyone else) kills him*
>>
>>82899568
Bran is the Great Other and Jaime is the Lord of Light.

Locked in eternal conflict.
>>
>>82899520
Literally the dumbest thing any character has ever done?
>herp derp if anywun catches meh fuggin muh incest lubber muh whole femly will die.....better fug her in a strangers home ib nebber been to b4...wut cud go wrong
>>
>>82899459
they aren't called out on those things because people give them a pass or like them and don't even realize the shit they do because they only care when it's a character they want to find reasons to hate. the same people who will hate jaime for pushing bran are the same people who will love tyrion, dany, the hound, robb, etc.

and i really love it when people accuse others of being mad when they're speaking matter-of-factly. always the mark of a true genius.

and yes. if you have the capacity to call one person out for specifics, you should have the capacity to call others out, especially when they've done comparable or worse shit.
>>
>>82899604
Locked in eternal conflict, both are in the wrong and both are in the right. And each time they meet they cause the Twilight of the Gods.
>>
>>82899638
Nobody takes you seriously dude
>>
>>82899638
do they or do they not get called out all the time here
You fucking cannot have it both ways
>>
File: 1494800702328.jpg (27KB, 565x596px) Image search: [Google]
1494800702328.jpg
27KB, 565x596px
>>82899638
>>
>>82899637
>Literally the dumbest thing any character has ever done?

Not even top 100 dumbest things a character did in asoiaf.

And cliche aside, guys thinks with their dicks. For the 2-3 in /got/ who might not be virginfags... When you want to fuck, you're not aways thinking clearly.

And it's not just guys either... People fucking in elevators, barely hidden behind bushes, in the fucking street... Handjobs under the table with other people present, etc...
>>
>>82899741
The difference is if other guys get caught it won't lead to their whole family being slaughtered but, ok jaimefag!
>>
File: self-defence_ellie.jpg (119KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
self-defence_ellie.jpg
119KB, 500x358px
>MAKE ONE MORE /GOT/ THREAD, I DARE YA!
>>
>>82899766
REEEEEEEEEEEEE DON'T HAVE SEX!
>>
>>82899820
OR don't have sex with your sister and commit treason especially in an unfamiliar place..........................
>>
>>82899637
>>82899766
Every fucking day there's people who get caught cheating on their gf/bf/wife/husband in their own fucking bed.

People are retarded when it comes to sex.
And sure usually it doesn't lead to their family getting slaughtered, but often it leads to a divorce costing them tens or hundred thousands $, yet they did it anyway... why? Because the money is not important?
No, because (like Jaime) they just don't think they could get caught, even tho they're in their own fucking house where their partner also lives and sometime (presumably) he comes back home at times other than expected... But they don't consider that because must.have.sex.
>>
>>82899820
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 7 YEAR OLDS DON'T ACT LIKE 7 YEAR OLDS!
>>
>>82899867
Take the risk a normal guy takes by cheating and multiply it by about 100000000x in jaimes case. He's retarded. Case closed.
>>
>>82899867
Why do you guys hate robb for thinking with his dick then.
>>
>>82899899
>>82899923
If you judge every asoiaf by their #1 dumbest action, then they're all clinically retarded.

They've almost all done at least one bafflingly retarded thing. Those who have more than 3 lines/2 actions in the story, anyway.
>>
>>82899923
Robb did nothing wrong
>>
>>82899783
She's so pretty Im in love with her
>>
>>82899969
>They've almost all done at least one bafflingly retarded thing.
Sansa has one in every one of her chapter from AGOT to the TWOW teasers.
>>
I prefer waifuposting over whatever this shit is
>>
>>82900173
This is pretty much waifuposting
>>
>>82900173
whose you're waifu?
>>
>>82900235
Not largemealia
>>
File: GoT-showrunners.png (495KB, 681x654px) Image search: [Google]
GoT-showrunners.png
495KB, 681x654px
>>82896488
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
What's your favorite culture in Westeros?

Me? I like the northerners.
>>
File: Breera.webm (2MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Breera.webm
2MB, 800x600px
>>82899980
she has eyes for another
>>
>tfw your whorefu didn't make it into the show
>tfw your wildfu didn't make it either

I fucking hate D&D and Dave Hill
>>
>>82900257
then is it Smolmilia?
>>
>>82900337
wildfu = val, whorefu = Dacey?
>>
>>82900235
Renly
>>
>>82900327
These are my waifus.
>>
>>82900395
Book Renly is physically perfect. Shame about his personality.
>>
File: 1375063608764.png (118KB, 712x615px) Image search: [Google]
1375063608764.png
118KB, 712x615px
Who here /targ/?

R+L=J confirmed, Dany coming back to save Westeros. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>82900235
Jaime
>>
File: 1462544866942.jpg (38KB, 377x377px) Image search: [Google]
1462544866942.jpg
38KB, 377x377px
>twf Martins explanations and plot details end up being 1000 x better than the show just winging it.
>>
>>82899969
Yeah ill remember that the next time /got/ has a shitfit over catelyn or robb.
>>
tfw my dads favourite character is dany

how does this even happen.
>>
>>82900695
He wants to fuck her you dumbass
>>
File: Myranda Death.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Myranda Death.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
thinfu
>>
>>82900767
She even looked like Ramsay
>>
>>82900767
I love how you pretty much see her brain exit her skull, and yet in season 6 the bitch just has a couple of scratches on her face. What was even the point of that scene? Hell, what was the point of that character?
>>
>>82900724
he said it was because she was "moral" and then cited the scene where she burns thousands of people alive with her dragons while pulling a stern face as an example.
>>
>>82901231
Is your dad emiliaposter?
>>
File: 20170318_221314.jpg (82KB, 289x286px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_221314.jpg
82KB, 289x286px
>>82900257
>>
File: IMG_20170301_092004_658.jpg (52KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170301_092004_658.jpg
52KB, 329x329px
Branbros how do we earn back the reputation as most obnoxious waifuposters that the emiliafag has stolen from us
>>
what does /got/ think of how Theon's character was developed?
>>
>>82901566
Apart from gratuitous torture porn it was going fine up until he abandoned the Starks for the sake of Greyjoys for the second time. The logical conclusion for his story would be escorting Sansa to the Wall and willingly submitting to execution by Jon, or taking the black.
>>
whats with all the triggered bran fags?
>>
>>82901824
You mean the people pointing out jaime sucks? Come up with a better defense instead of being paranoid please
>>
>>82901297
would not be surprised tbqh
>>
>>82901824
What's with all the triggered jaimetherapistfags?
>>
>>82901906
jaime is love. jaime is life
>>
bad pussy
>>
>>82900439
Viserys was a pretty good character imo.
>>
>>82896488
that guy who queen ciri fucked in the back there

luckaaaay
>>
How come there's always one character whose fans get retarded and then shat on? I remember when people had a rage for Jon, Stannis and Bran. Seems like today it's Jaime. Who's next?
>>
>>82902225
The Hound will be next.
>>
File: tumblr_nheizfbYmN1u266gpo1_500.png (652KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nheizfbYmN1u266gpo1_500.png
652KB, 500x700px
Don't hate on Emilia
>>
>>82900374
>whorefu =

Arianne. She's a slut but Old and New Gods know i'd marry that bitch in a heartbeat then lock her up so I'm the only guy she fucks
>>
>>82902505
I don't. But she looks almost ugly with the white hair wig, it's weird.
>>
>>82902026

>Jamie is love.

Whether you want it or not.
>>
File: C_8C9bdUAAAcBH7.jpg (109KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
C_8C9bdUAAAcBH7.jpg
109KB, 540x800px
This is ugly?
>>
>>82902706
Fuck off
>>
>>82896488

>best season
>>
>>82902703
only a virgin would be against rape
>>
I literally can't wait for the new season and in-season /got/.Arrrrgh.
>>
>>82896488
True.
>>
>>82896488
gets drunk

drop weapons and try to fist fight a boar

blame rhaegar
>>
>>82901685
I get the feeling they took the Victarian arc from the book and are using him in it in the show just so they don't have to introduce new characters. Him taking the black or dying seems more likely in the books.
>>
Will jaime kill his love
>>
>>82902706
Needs more diarrhea.
>>
File: 1494198590448.jpg (154KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494198590448.jpg
154KB, 720x960px
>>82896645
Jaimie was nothing to do with it.
>>
Reminder Ygritte and Sansa are twins, Benjen is the father, he shamed himself and sent him to the wall, bringing him Ygritte and striking up a friendship with Mance to keep her safe.

Oh and the final thing to drive Aerys mad was his son via Joanna being born a dwarf, Tyrion.
>>
Rose leslie - best waifu
>>
>>82896705
That's just that he's been influenced by goblins.
>>
>>82896645
He tried to fight a boar, alone, drunk, with a spear.

Boars recently killed a bunch of ISIS fighters with machineguns just by running at them and ripping them apart. Boars are no joke.
>>
>>82905600
no he didn't. he tried to fist fight the boar while calling it rhaegar
>>
>>82905631
Get the ol' Pigaryean Suplex going on, didn't work out so well.
>>
File: 1465028915777.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465028915777.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
>>82904552
The things that I would do to tap that pale ass...
>>
File: reddit.png (39KB, 1264x546px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
39KB, 1264x546px
>>82896529
Jaime is reddit: The character
>>
>>82905942
sure he is..
>>
Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright
>>
>>82906137
Thank god you're here
>>
>>82906137
I wonder what Isaac would have been like in the 19th century. Do you think he would be superior to modern day Isaac?
>>
So was the boar that killed big Bobby a worg?
>>
>>82906964
Nah. It was Tyrion in a boar costume.
>>
>>82906964
It was bloodraven
>>
I hope sansa survives this season
>>
>>82908217
We already know she will summerfag
>>
>>82906137
Thread saved
>>
>>82900284
There are no cultures in Westeros. Only facades.
>>
>>82905942
>wah everyone is mean to jaime and never mean to catelyn or dany wah
>>
>>82905942
Are you implying that Tullys aren't fucking shit?
>>
>show that went to trash and is now dead
>books that went to trash and are now dead

I don't understand the point of these threads

It stinks of piss in here
>>
>>82910309
>show is dead

It's premiering in July famalam
>>
>>82900767
>>82901066
pls post post-death picture/webm for reasons
>>
>>82905942
>hurr durr breathing air is reddit every redditor does it
>>
>>82909437
Tullys are best characters
>>
>>82896488
>mfw Season 1 was a perfect adaptation and had god-tier actors in Mark Addy as Robert, Sean Bean as Ned, and Harry Lloyd as Viserys

How the fuck did this happen? The 1st installment was akin to a medieval epic and a Greek tragedy with a dash of fantasy. All the characters were complex individuals with varying degrees of being able to relate to on some level.

For fuck's sake, Lloyd had the best acting. He made Viserys truly pitiable despite being an entitled douchewad. Especially that final scene where Viserys was promised his crown by Khal Drogo.
>>
>>82896620
>Having TV Renly get pissy at peasants dying in war when Book Renly didn't remotely care
>>
>>82896620
I bet getting laid on the iron islands was the worst part
>>
>>82912493
There's nothing in the books that mention the Ironborn having hideous women. Asha (Yara in the show) is considered a looker. I've always envisioned Keira Knightley for her.
>>
>>82909303
dummy
>>
>>82912303
Season 1 was really quite a different show.
>>
>>82912536
More that the Ironborn are a bunch of huge assholes that would have killed themselves off if Aegon didn't pop in and make them part of his empire.
>>
>>82913376
The Ironborn were actually poised to fuck over the Southern kingdoms thanks to Harrenhal. If Aegon and his sisters hadn't conquered Westeros, the Ironborn would've entrenched themselves thanks to control of the Riverlands and their massive fortress which can outlast any conventional siege sans dragons.

In some ways, I'm willing to bet in another generation or two, the Ironborn would've become the Normans of Westeros; a former sea-raiding people with longships that mastered the art of castle-building and cavalry. Pre-Aegon's Conquest, Harren the Black was in a cold war with Argilac the Arrogant since the Riverlands was formerly Durrandon territory. Meanwhile, you have the Westerlands, Reach, North, and Vale to play a role in this clusterfuck of geopolitics. The sheer amount of border skirmishes and campaigns as well as alliances and backstabbing would've turned the Riverlands into a charnel house.

>>82913312
I know and it pisses me off that it's mutated to this meme engine of SJW idiocy.
>>
>>82913278
It's true. ASoIaF does not have deep world building.
>>
>>82913649
Post-Harrenhal the Ironborn were completely shattered and were waging war on each other to get whatever they could. If it wasn't for Aegon coming in to make the Iron Islands officially a part of his empire they would have pretty much killed themselves off.
>>
File: IMG_0418.png (4MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.png
4MB, 2208x1242px
Soon there will be new Burlington Bar videos and I can pretend to watch GoT with all my bros once again.
>>
>>82914380
based Aegon, taking over an entire continent just to make sure that 300 years later, Victarion would be born, the brightest man to ever live.
>>
>>82915559
>being sad over rickon's death

seriousy... who gives a fuck. even on the show where he's like 10 years older he was still a non-character.
>>
>>82915577
Poor Victorian, he seems like he'd have been a nice chap if only born to a blacksmith or a stableman.
>>
>>82915706
>or a stableman.
guess hodor wouldn't be the dumbest stableboy then
>>
>>82915559
I really want to fuck the chick with the red lipstick's mouth.
>>
>>82915768
I want to fuck them all desu

cure their feminism with my dick
>>
Should Ned Stark have executed Sansa instead of Lady?
>>
>>82915811
Same, tbqh lad. Her butthole probably looks great.
>>
File: IMG_1309.png (977KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1309.png
977KB, 1334x750px
>>82915559
Burlington bar is hipster filth that needs to be exterminated. The Normies are where it's at.
>>
>>82913312
At least in the second season we had Arya and Tywin interacting with each other, that was neat.
>>
>>82915974
>5 brown people, 1 coalburner and 1 nigger
"no"
>>
>>82915994
It always surprise me how many people on /got/ liked these scenes.

I mean it was one of the first instance of "The scene looks/sounds great even if the writing doesn't make any fucking sense!" that is like all of S5/6 now.
>>
>>82900327
>>82900418

imagine the two of them sucking your dick at the same time?
>>
>>82916070
People like it because it was a somewhat elegant solution to the limitations of television. Its difficult to include all the plot lines, and is also jarring to have characters disappear for a season, like Tywin did in Clash. So having Tywin at Harrenhall reconciles this in a rather tidy matter. i also think replacing Edric with Gendry was similar in this regard, maintaining the feelings of the source material with the limitations of live action tv.

Sansa as Jeyne Poole, however, is an example of this done wrong.
>>
gemma whelan
>I realize how lucky I am. If it’s challenging I’d rather be in a nice warm brothel than I would in the sea – but you know, wouldn’t we all!”

what a sloot!
>>
>>82916209
yes, but point is, they could've just had Arya not being outed as nobility. Making Tywin find out she's a northern noble daughter and then not trying to find out more/doing nothing about it was stupid.

She could've just been his cupbearer. I mean, precisely, Tywin finding out about her being northern noble leads to nothing at all, so why include it? It brings nothing, and makes a shitty plot hole.

Tywin had already outed her as a girl while she was in disguise, so he already had his "Ah ah, I'm smarter than the rest of you dumbfucks!" moment. They didn't need to have him find out she was a northern princess or wtv.

Especially if that plot would just die there for no reason.
>>
>Seven hells! Whispers of Westeros is unavailable to visitors outside the United States

Well fuck you too HBO.
>>
>>82913649
Harrenhal was dumb to begin with, though. The castle was ludicrously expensive to stock and defend. The ironborn don't produce anything of value, and the river lords would have turned on them at the first opportunity (which is exactly what they did). If the Targaryens hadn't invaded, the Riverlands would have defected to the Storm King soon enough.
>>
>>82916833
The Iron Islands are rich in mineral wealth. The religion of the Drowned God and the power of the priests is what fucks them over.
>>
>>82915559
>>82915974
Not watching based Italian Stalion fucking plebs
>>
so what the fuck happened to the interviews we were supposed to be getting
>>
>>82916196
Imagine him sucking her dick?
>>
>>82916905
They have iron that they don't use to set up stable trade relationships because their culture doesn't make any goddamn sense
>>
File: kit.jpg (450KB, 2237x1678px) Image search: [Google]
kit.jpg
450KB, 2237x1678px
Why is he so perfect lads?
>>
>>82909412
What did you mean by this?
Seriously, I'm having trouble deciphering your point.
>>
>>82916754
I think is just systemamtic of the writers making their fan favorites impossibly competent. Tywin tolerating Ayra after finding out she was a northerner and lady was pretty dumb.
>>
>>82917126
They took out all the imperfect parts of a man when they made him. Unfortunately, there was only enough flesh left for a 5 foot body.
>>
>>82917018
They have set up trade relations many times before. It's just that eventually the priests want to return to the Old Ways of pillaging and reaving because they're stupid assholes.
>>
>>82917363
>Many times
>Stable

Exactly my point
>>
>>82917126
you picked the most unflattering picture on earth, so im assuming youre being ironic
>>
File: Kit_Harington_BAFTA_2012.png (591KB, 500x782px) Image search: [Google]
Kit_Harington_BAFTA_2012.png
591KB, 500x782px
>>82917763
He's literally perfect anon.
>>
>>82918390
>weak jawlined fatfaced mexican with caterpillar brows and rosacea

unfortunate
>>
Where'd this Kit is a mexican "meme" come from?

Is it the one anon?
>>
>>82918461
>is it one anon

Is that really what you tell yourself dumb juanfag
>>
>>82918561
>anyone that questions things related to kit is a jonfag

lol wot?

Just questioning it cause it always sounds like it's just the one guy saying it.
>>
>>82918461
Are you trying to be the new emiliafag/jaimefag? jesus at least let the jaimefags have one thread
>>
>>82896488
>"get that spear outta your mouth Renly, you're royalty now!"

people can say what they want about Bobby B, but he was pretty good IMO
>>
>>82918461
wow welcome to your first /got/ general summerfriend. what are your plans for summer vacation?
>>
>>82918601
How would you get that impression?

>>82918639
Not my first retard, my noticing over a long period of time that the Kit mexican meme never takes off and it always sounds like the one guy saying it already shows I'm not a summerfag
>>
I always forget kit exists. Now I'm thinking about it and I realize its probably because he's such a boring and bland human being in every possible way. I'm trying to imagine him in an every day setting, like chilling with friends or something, and I cant do it because trying to picture him with a personality of any kind is making my brain short circuit. Honestly for the star of the biggest show in TV history its kind of astonishing how little anyone cares about him.
>>
>>82918745
You don't, tumblr and GoT normies do
>>
>>82918712
Cant believe im taking your dumb bait but fine. People have literally been calling him juan snow for as long as these generals have been around. Nobody cares about him much so he's almost never talked about, but when he does being mexican and being a manlet almost always both come up.
>>
>>82918745
he was more successful the day he filmed his first scene for the pilot than you will ever be at any point in your entire life
>>
>>82918790
I'm actually talking about on a macro level, not like GoT fanboys and their various autistic circles of discussion. I'm really interested in the entertainment industry since its my field of work, and follow a ton of general hollywood news outlets of various types, and I feel like I never see any mention of Kit unless its some random movie he's in that nobody is going to see. I notice talk of Emilia a fair bit more.
>>
threadly reminder that I will hold hands with emilia before I die.
>>
>>82918848
I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Why such a kneejerk defensive response?
>>
>>82918926
Immorality is a lonely existence
>>
>>82918745
im surpised he hasnt been cast in anything major like other cast members are getting in star wars and superhero movies and shows and kits mostly stuck doing shitty b movies
>>
>>82906137
i literally think hes dead
>>
>>82919075
Women are more marketable especially given Kit's height
>>
>>82919029
but to feel her soft skin in my palms.. unf
>>
>>82919190
even finn jones managed to land a high profile superhero role. regardless of how it turned out
>>
>>82919234
You mean fucking Netflix? Lol.

Kit's about to have one of his shows premiere on BBC, that ain't shit either.

Kit's also not doing himself any favors by having literally no social media presence, barely doing interviews and barely doing events or dating a famous American celeb
>>
File: Capture.png (261KB, 441x226px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
261KB, 441x226px
POLL: Have you read the books?
>>
>>82919593
>reading fantasy
ISHYGDDT
I read the cliff notes however.
>>
>>82919593
I want a Painted Table
>>
>>82896488
watching season 1 again man it's just so much better than the last seasons, did something change?
>>
>>82919489
I'm not sure what your point is about Netflix, this isn't 2013. You honestly sound a bit old judging by how you view Netflix vs. BBC.
>>
Bean Stalk
>>
test
>>
File: sudokumagic.gif (46KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
sudokumagic.gif
46KB, 384x288px
>>82920022
>>
>>82920042
s_o_rry
>>
File: everywhere, the war.jpg (117KB, 1296x800px) Image search: [Google]
everywhere, the war.jpg
117KB, 1296x800px
whats her endgame?
>>
>>82920292
is this in the books?
>>
>>82920393
no, but probably canon anyway. in S2 ( i.e. when D&D were using GRRM instead of crayons ) Carice was told she was 400 years old.
>>
File: god-blind and tired.png (784KB, 749x591px) Image search: [Google]
god-blind and tired.png
784KB, 749x591px
if twow doesn't come out soon, i'll write it myself
>>
do you ever just think about how jaime is a useless cripple who could suddenly disappear with no explanation and it would not impact the story in any way
>>
>>82921030
He needs to strangle Cersei
>>
>>82921030
>the lord commander of the kingsguard who is also commanding the lannister forces and ending the war in the riverlands could disappear and it could not impact the story in any way
>>
>>82921030
greywind should have ate him
>>
>>82921239
yeah pretty much nobody would care.
>>
>>82921137
then marry danny
>>
>>82921483
GOLDENED
>>
>>82921368
there's way more people (Characters in the story, and real people in the world) who care about Jaime's life, than yours.

Reflect on that.
>>
>>82921030
but there will be an explanation
based zombiefu will give him a slow painful death
>>
File: fuck 'em, they're dead.jpg (23KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
fuck 'em, they're dead.jpg
23KB, 500x278px
>>82921930
?
>>
reminder crasters sons aren't used to create more white walkers but are used as blood sacrifice when creating ice weapons are armour.

similar to valyrian steel requiring dragon fire and a human sacrifice.
>>
>>82922047
I want her as my queen so badly
>>
>>82922124
i'll be looking out for the baby's soul powered ice flame thrower in season 7
>>
>>82920292
She is so fucking hot.
>>
Bastard
>>
>>82922199
she doesn't believe in queens, crow
>>
File: new bread when.webm (3MB, 610x720px) Image search: [Google]
new bread when.webm
3MB, 610x720px
>>
Reminder Bran is Fenrir and Jaime is Tyr
>>
>>82923102
wrong
>>
Move your ass

>>82923281
>>82923281
>>82923281
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.