[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chris Rock refuses to host 2016 oscars Shit got real

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 350
Thread images: 45

File: cr.jpg (15KB, 308x185px) Image search: [Google]
cr.jpg
15KB, 308x185px
>Chris Rock refuses to host 2016 oscars

Shit got real
>>
who cares
>>
>>65035981
all this oscar stuff has me in stitches. being white is fucking awesome.
>>
Good, Chris Rock sucks
>>
>nigs protesting
like come on nigga, you'd make more noise spouting your agenda at the spot than not going at all

As if the kikes can't find a discount replacement in a blink of an eye
>>
Is BET supposed to be an acronym? I'm confused.
>>
>>65036235
Black malE Thing
>>
>>65035981
This might be the best Oscars in a long time.
>>
>>65035981
elba not getting nominated is only because of netflix, it has nothing to do with >le oppressed blacks
the only person in the ENTIRE INDUSTRY who has a complaint is coogler
so is everyone just protesting for coogler? no fuck no, most of these people have probably never even heard of him
>>
>>65035981
>Chris Rock refuses to host

kek does he has anything else to do these days ?
>>
File: 1452576909525.jpg (38KB, 407x470px) Image search: [Google]
1452576909525.jpg
38KB, 407x470px
>Being white and poor is still better than black and rich

We're all gonna make it bros
>>
File: srsly...jpg (145KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
srsly...jpg
145KB, 1000x1000px
If only they would put as much effort into acting as they put into complaining...
>>
How does he not realize the irony of complaining that the Oscars are the BET Awards for white people? Fucking niggers.
>>
Hah now the niggers are nostalgic for the days where they had to sit at the back and so are sitting at the back in protest.
Stupid, but then again they are niggers.,
>>
>>65035981
source?
>>
>>65036235
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BET_Awards
>>
File: BossNass_laugh.jpg (193KB, 1150x750px) Image search: [Google]
BossNass_laugh.jpg
193KB, 1150x750px
So why blacks don't make own black movies worth Oscar?
>>
>>65036784
Because Spielberg can only take so many lies before even he wises up.
>>
>>65036702
This is probably bait, but just so it's technically been said

The BET awards only exist because these things happen. The African-American community (cause we're talking about American 'culture' here) feels, rightly or wrongly, that they don't have a space that appeals to them. The BET awards is an awards ceremony where they can be confident they'll be appreciated for their contributions.
If ceremonies like the oscars gave out awards based on talent (ignore identity politics for a second, the Martian and Damon got nominated over Sicario and Ex Machina) then the BET awards would be a completely pointless childish ceremony that served as a means of excluding
But that isn't the case.

tldr; BET awards can only exist legitimately because of the bullshit going on in the academy

>>65036784
They did. It was called Beasts of No Nation
>>
>>65035981

>there are much much more white actors than black actors
>no black actor gave a oscar worthy performance this year
>whine

giving you a nom just because you're black is pretty raycis
>>
>>65036912
>the Martian and Damon got nominated over Sicario and Ex Machina

Sicario was so-so, but I'll agree it was miles better than The Martian. It felt like a Walt Disney feel-good movie for kids, what a wasted opportunity for such a great concept.
>>
>>65035981
He would never turn down the opportunity to be paid to personally attack the white film industry for an entire night. I mean, as a host, you have to be respectful to the nominees because the ongoing racism isn't their fault, or entirely their fault, but I'm kinda excited to see Rock talk so much shit that the ceremony literally goes off the air. It's only a matter of a couple more years at most before that happens, I think.
>>
>>65035981

Dismiss that faggot and get another person to host.
>>
>>65036095
>implying you're white
>>
>>65035981
And this is why everyone hates you Chris..Kek
>>
serious question

Why would 'black culture' films made specifically for black people necessarily have any broad appeal to the rest of society.

Are there even any definite 'white culture' films made?

If you make a 'black culture' niche then you can't automatically expect wider mainstream appeal unless the film has artistic merits beyond niche culture appeal.
>>
Martin Short pls.

Rock is too deer in headlights come crunch time.
>>
>>65035981
Looks like Billy's hosting again.
>>
>>65036912
Fukanaga isn't black
>>
>>65036455
>most of these people have probably never even heard of him
Yeah, right. Because the biggest film awards ceremony that "celebrates honesty, integrity, and artistic vision" consistently and obviously excludes people of certain ethnicities, nationalities and cultures. So, you know, those stories don't get told.
>>
>>65035981
Except he is doing it

https://youtu.be/Sc1LojoEfo0
>>
>>65035981
He'll do it and will GLADLY accept that pay check at the end of the night.

What a dousche.

And guess what nigger? You're black and hosting the damn thing, so how the hell is it all white?
>>
>The White BET Awards
It means that he thinks the movies nominated for or receiving Oscars are shit, literally equivalent to BET for white people. Doesn't have anything to do about WE WUZ GONNA WIN.
As self-proclaimed patriciƩns you should be applauding Rock not falling for race bait.
>>
>>65037031
Genuine answer,
While most of the people complaining are complaining for the sake of complaining, black culture films aren't the only films with black people

>>65037052
>99% black cast
>based on a book by a black author
>shot on location in Africa
>but the director was half Japanese so it doesn't count as black made
Great logic there mate
>>
>>65035981
No he didn't you fucking nigger

https://twitter.com/chrisrock
https://twitter.com/chrisrock/status/688134422604849152
>>
>>65037053
>consistently and obviously excludes people of certain ethnicities
which ethnicities are consistently producing oscar worthy material and are getting snubbed
>>
>>65037113
Literally this, hit it right on the nose anon
>>
File: MikePatton.jpg (82KB, 598x577px) Image search: [Google]
MikePatton.jpg
82KB, 598x577px
>>65037031

They think they're entitled to it. You won't hear fuss out of any mature black people in hollywood, because there were not any breakthrough performances. Only the ones who feel blacks are required to be represented just because they are black.

I've said it before, they will kill the diversity trend they started with their own racism, someone will come forward with a based as fuck rebuttal to this nonsense.

They look like fools and crybabies, any black with half a brain is embarassed by what they're doing.
>>
He's still doing it. Going to be fucking filled with black tears as whites laugh at his jokes.
>>
>>65037127
ok cool.

Is there a list anywhere of the black actors who people think should have been nominated this year?
>>
>>65035981
Since when are jews considered white?
>>
>Chris Rock refuse to host
>Spike lee won't show up

Lmaoo wow it's like the garbage is taking out itself, Academy probably feels relieved
>>
File: 1412490480831.png (639KB, 734x716px) Image search: [Google]
1412490480831.png
639KB, 734x716px
>>65035981
>white BET awards
>hosted by a black person
>>
>>65037002
Whiter than you little nigga.
>>
Is Bill Cosby still going to the Oscars?
>>
I'm confused. Were there any oscar-worthy performances from any black actors this year?
>>
>>65037208
Most 'snubs' people are complaining about are Creed and Straight Outta Compton. But that's just cause those are the two best films starring black actors that did well at the box office.
Like I said, most people are complaining because they think they should be mad
Sorta like how people would've complained if the Martian wasn't nominated just because they don't watch a lot of films

I haven't seen it yet, but Will Smith was apparently incredible in Concussion
And, of course, Idris Elba for Beasts of No Nation.
>>
>>65037341
Straight Outta Compton, everyone
>>
>>65035981
Who cares!
The only way this shit will ever stop is if someone point out plainly that these things are base don merit, not race.
Go and make your own little black award shows and nominate only black people even if their shit is sub par garbage.
If the response to these childish tantrum throwing and demanding is always "make better stuff and you will get nominated", then eventually they will shut the fuck up.

>>65036235
It's supposed to say EBT but niggers cant spell.
>>
>>65036912
>le its not racist because they're a minority meme
>>
File: 1016 Oscars.jpg (21KB, 400x265px) Image search: [Google]
1016 Oscars.jpg
21KB, 400x265px
How about we just Enforce that all Niggers stay at least 100 yards away from the Oscars?
>>
>>65037053
neogaf: the post
>>
I hate these "SJW" hate threads and twitter dramas with a passion, but this "white oscar" shit is just ridiculous.

Has anyone ask these faggots which black actor they want to get nominated?

Nothing about that NWA movie was oscar worthy, Beast of no Nation can't get nominated because Netflix and i can't think of any black actor or "black" movie that should have been nominated.

Can anyone tell me what these memers believe should deserve an oscar nomination?
>>
Oscars mght be finally hilarious shitfest this year.

Can't wait for BLM raid with Spike Lee leading.
>>
>>65037371

Funny thing is, if you put up a sign on the 2016 Oscars saying "Niggers not allowed"

All the niggers in America would by crying their nappy heads off saying "please let us in your Oscars massa."

The white man giveth. The white man can taketh away.
>>
>>65037371
>do nothing to stop them from coming in
>they still can't get in because they fucking suck and are sore losers and blame everything on race
We actually should just actively stop them because it'll be the same reaction and we'll have less stink in the auditorium.
>>
>>65037366
Read again

No one says that rape help shelters are discriminatory because they only allow rape victims

The BET awards would lose pretty much all of their point if awards shows actually commemorated talent
>>
>>65037053

>Yeah, right. Because the biggest film awards ceremony that "celebrates honesty, integrity, and artistic vision" consistently and obviously excludes people of certain ethnicities, nationalities and cultures. So, you know, those stories don't get told.

t. black faggot
>>
>>65037371
>we
That's your first mistake gramps, "you" have less power to do shit these days than the blacks complaining.
>>
>>65037402
I hate reading the same post 50 times which has been answered earlier in the thread

see this:
>>65037349
>>
>>65037341
Abraham Attah in Beasts of No Nation
Idris Elba in Beasts of No Nation
Michael B. Jordan in Creed
Kitana Rodriguez in Tangerine
Will Smith in Concussion
Karidja Toure in Girlhood
Anyone in Chi-Raq
>>
>>65037402
>Beast of no Nation can't get nominated because Netflix

Elaborate please.

Not that I'm saying it's oscar worthy.
>>
>>65037511
>says the fedora wearing redditor
>>
Doesn't it seem like all these people boycotting are just pissed off that they personally haven't won any oscars yet. Honorary ones don't count.
>>
>>65037532
Pretty sure Beasts of No Nation isn't eligible.
>>
>>65037511
>That's your first mistake gramps, "you" have less power to do shit these days than the blacks complaining.

> 2016

Why are white faggots such beta pussies?

Maybe we're better off letting the niggers take over instead of you self hating white losers.
>>
>>65037402
>Beast of no Nation can't get nominated because Netflix

I keep seeing people say this, it's not true
>>65037252
(answered in another thread)
>>
>>65037567
That makes absolutely no sense and you know it.
>>
>>65035981
Doesn't that just point out that the BET awards are racist themselves?
>>
>>65037532

And yet Samuel L Jackson in Hateful Eight was better than all of those performances
>>
>>65037567
It is
Purposefully released in such a way as to make it technically eligible
>>65037595
>>
>>65037532
>oscar worthy

yeah u seemed to have missed that part when you made this list anon
>>
Can we get #BETSoBlack trending?
>>
>>65036959

You think the movie is bad, read the book its based off of.
>>
>>65037558
>I called him Reddit, that will cover up my recent immigration here

Upboated ;^D
>>
>>65037610
>Doesn't that just point out that the BET awards are racist themselves?

Niggers and SJWs aren't capable of critical thinking.

They'd blow a fuse in their brain trying to make some excuse for BET not being racist.
>>
>>65035981
Are white people boycotting the NBA because all teams are primarily black?
>>
>>65037537
Iirc only movies with a cinematic release can be nominated, but maybe i'm wrong.
BonN was one of the best films i've seen last year tho.
If that movie could have been nominated by BET rules, then i have to agree with theses twitter faggots.
Elba and that little nigger deserve an oscar more than everyone nominated.
>>
Fast forward to next years oscars, and all of them will be bitching that they weren't nominated or invited.
>>
omfg. They're actually beginning to segregate themselves. LMAO
>>
>>65037617
>>
>>65035981
Isn't his tweet simply highlighting the absurdity regarding the outrage when there's numerous black-exclusive award ceremonies like BET, NAACP and Black Reel?
>>
File: 1435060174207.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1435060174207.webm
1MB, 640x640px
why are black people so entitled? They aren't even the largest minority in this country

have any spics even complained about his?
>>
>>65037583
>implying you're white
>>
I fully support this

#NONIGGERS@2016OSCARS
>>
>>65037651
Except that's literally been answered in this very thread you're shitposting in
>>
>people should be nominated just for being black

This is reverse racism.
>>
>>65037532
TELL DA TWOOTH!!!
>>
remember when last year all the black people that got nominated were british black people
>>
Chris Rock is right.

#NiggerFree2016Oscars
>>
>>65037673
I can't imagine how good it must have felt to knock that monkey down.
>>
>>65037673
>that webm
Too kek. What happens after?
>>
>Chris Rock once defended calling retarded, lazy, entitled black people niggers
>now he's a nigger himself
Where have all the good, intelligent black men gone? Do they still exist? Black guys were bros in the 80s and 90s.

Also
>giving a shit about the oscars
>>
>>65037532
those movies are good and those actors should be lauded, but there are better actors in better films
>>
>>65037690
>This is racism.

stop buying into SJW igorance

Racism = judgement of another person because of their race or skin color. period.

there is no reverse, inside out, upside down racism. That's mental gymnastics only SJWs believe.
>>
>>65036912
>Hispanics have their own award ceremonies
>none of them complaining about this diversity stunt the niggers are hidind behind
I wish someone would have the balls to flat out say 'maybe there haven't been any good performaces to warrent recognition these two years'. I've yet to hear any of the people covering this mention that except Access Hollywood and only in passing. Nigs gon nig.
>>
File: alejandro-oscars.jpg (79KB, 770x1156px) Image search: [Google]
alejandro-oscars.jpg
79KB, 770x1156px
>MFW no diversity at the Oscars.
>>
maybe act better to get nominated
>>
>>65037819
>I wish someone would have the balls to flat out say 'maybe there haven't been any good performaces to warrent recognition these two years'.

They don't think so, because they think Creed was a good movie. You devolve into arguments about taste, and those lead nowhere.
>>
>>65037834
>>MFW no diversity at the Oscars.

As a mexican guy, shit like this is starting to really make me not like blacks.

Its like they spew racism out of their mouths and then cry about racism.

Do blacks have any self awareness at all?
>>
So what exactly do the SJW want?
If a black person gets nominated, they say there's not enough representation still.
If a black person wins an award, they say it's because of white guilt.
If a black person doesn't win an award, they claim racism by the Academy.

Like seriously, what fucking world are we living in right now?
>>
In the commercial Chris Rock lists Top 3 reasons to watch the Oscars. #3 is presenter cleavage. So it's alright to make sexist remarks about the presenters?
>>
save us god emperor trump

save us
>>
File: 1367034428302.gif (979KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1367034428302.gif
979KB, 300x300px
>>65037834
>yfw mexico BTFO oscars 2 years in a row and going for 3
you'd fucken think after 12 years a slave got their moment they'd fucken relax at least a bit, them missing out this year should just mean to step it up next year
>>
>>65037819
>I wish someone would have the balls to flat out say 'maybe there haven't been any good performaces to warrent recognition these two years'.
Been said by many people, just not when they're not anonymous

Also been answered by many people
Last year I might somewhat agree, though Tyler Perry gave a great performance in Gone Girl and David Oyelowo was great in Selma (aside from political opinions, his perfromance was great)

But this year, my man Idris was incredible in BoNN and in general it deserved a BP nomination
>>
>>65037401
I used to go on that site until I realized what a tumblr fucking circle jerk it was, it's a fucking horrible site.
>>
>>65037834
IƱƔrritu and other Latinos as light-skinned as he is don't consider themselves "minorities", and it seems black people don't consider them minorities either.
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 787x621px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 787x621px
>AND THE OSCAR GOES TO LEONA-
>Leonardo starts crying and fumbling like a baby running for the Oscar
>OH NO, IT SEEMS THE DEDICATED OSCAR FOR MR.DICAPRIO HAS TO GO TO RANDOM BLACK ACTOR DUE TO MEDIA OUTRAGE
>SORRY LEO MAYBE NEXT YEAR
>>
>>65037898
>Do blacks have any self awareness at all?
no, they are literally animals
>>
>>65035981
>Chris Rock turning down a bunch of cash and the chance to make white people feel guilty for 3+ hours in front of millions.

Sure.
>>
>>65037898
Spoiler!
Most of the people complaining are white
Chris Rock is still hosting, this thread is b8
Don't tell anyone though, /poltv/ likes this for their racist agenda
>>
>>65035981
Chris Rock should commit suicide by cop to protest police brutality IMO
>>
>>65037898
Yes, of course. Let's not pretend this is every black person kicking up a fuss, and the guilt-ridden self-loathing white liberals are seemingly the most vocal.
>>
top bait thread OP
he just made a joke about it (whether it is funny or shit is not really matter )but you spin it into he refused to host it
sureeee m8
>>
>>65036519
Complaining takes no effort which is why they excel at it.
>>
File: 7tWdEeo.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
7tWdEeo.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>65037994
>/pol/ boogeyman
>>
>>65037959
Leo will just go up and dedicate his oscar to some chimp.
>>
>>65037898
>Its like they spew racism out of their mouths and then cry about racism.
sounds like /tv/ at this point
>>
>>65037898

Why would they?

Blacks live in a delusional world of victimhood that is perpetuated by white guilt SJWs.

They hear only what they want to hear... and there are plenty of white guilt SJWs to spponfeed feeces into Niggers brains.
>>
>>65037898
Something like 65% of americans now think black people are more racist than white people.

I mean yeah, there are racist white folks in the backwoods all over, bitching about "those damn nigs", there are racist mexicans down south chanting about La Raza, but on the whole, white people and mexican-mestiso people seem to be pretty ok, but black people seem to see every little thing through the lens of color first. I work with a black guy that when anything ever happens with two people and one is black, he instantly cries racism. he actually thinks anyone that disagrees with anything Obama says only does it because he is black.
>>
ITT
>black people are so lazy!
>spending all their time complaining!
>fucking apes, just be glad with what you got
>me?
>I'm gonna spend all my time complaining at about a fake post about a black guy complaining
>I'm totally not a hypocrite
>>
Forrest Whittaker as Idi Amin is award worthy.

This Sandler's Uncle Tom isn't.
>>
>>65038150
DELETE THIS
>>
>>65038150
Spike pls go
>>
>>65037673
do they kill him after? most likely so rip
>>
>>65038114
>Blacks live in a delusional world of victimhood that is perpetuated by white guilt SJWs.
>They hear only what they want to hear.

THIS.

I often wonder if blacks even believe the BS that comes out of their mouths.

And then I realize there are plenty of SJW whites that just eat that shit up and continue this cycle of ignorance.
>>
>>65037202
We know this, can you not play along?
>>
>>65035981
>I refuse to be part of society
Keep being excluded then
>>
>feeling entitled to an Oscar because they're black
>being this much of a fucking baby

This is literally kindergarten behavior.
>>
>>65038114

Agreed. I don't think these Hollywood niggers have any self awareness at all.

They're surrounded by 'yes' men and white SJWs that constantly apologize for being evil white devils.
>>
>>65037532
>will smith with bag of marbles in mouth but hes black so he should be nominated because its national blacks didntdonuffinwrong day in america
>michael jordan in rockey black face rehash with shitty rap music should be nominated because...uh...hes black?
>other shit no one in their right mind has watched or heard of

please kys. and TELL THE TOOF you didnt watch any of that garbage either.
>>
>As it turns out, that was true: at least two anonymous members of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences apparently never saw Steve McQueen's eventual Best Picture winner, this despite placing the film atop their Oscar ballots

>All the same, two Oscar voters privately admitted that they didn't see '12 Years a Slave,' thinking it would be upsetting. But they said they voted for it anyway because, given the film's social relevance, they felt obligated to do so."
>>
File: 1452865602478.png (444KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452865602478.png
444KB, 800x600px
>>65035981
>movie club
>select few people choose winner
>"they aren't choosing right"

Wut?
>>
>>65037762
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aeH4vB37l0

It's better with sound
>>
>>65038204
That's a chick who knocks her off the desk.
>>
>>65037532
I agree with you on Beasts and Tangerine. Throw in SLJ for Hateful 8 too. But the rest weren't anything special. I don't get the love for Creed at all and Concussion was blatant Oscar bait which is kind of surprising they didn't fall for it.
>>
>>65038433
why the fuck would anybody take this oscar shit seriously beside leo is beyond me

woody allen might be a kid diddler but he see through this bullshit 40 years ago
>>
i kind of feel like the blacks are right on this one. straight out of compton and beasts of no nation are way better than 90% of the shit nominated.
>>
If they cant show some good films worthy of an oscar then yea, stop picking fucking rappers roles or something shitty pick real movies and you might just get a little gold man and join killjewminati until they need to stfu
>>
>>65035981
Do they want a special category like women have?
>>
>>65037261
>Lmaoo wow it's like the garbage is taking out itself, Academy probably feels relieved

Sad reality is that the next Oscars will just be immeasurably shit from the pressure. They're already bad enough as it is.
>>
>>65038582
im black and know that straight out of compton doiesnt deserve shit, it was lousy and played on nostalgia there was nothing really legit there or context
>>
>>65037898
At new year's party I was talking with a black guy about an asian girl who was completely smashed. I mentioned that asians usually can drink less alcohol before getting drunk because of genetics and he starter calling me racist.
Even when I told him "Man it's science. Like how you can endure sunlight better than me (I'm blonde with blue eyes, TOO MUCH sun pretty much means skin cancer)". He started chimping out and didn't want to hear reason.
>>
>>65038621
>im black
GET HIM
>>
File: 1326218007479.jpg (66KB, 535x629px) Image search: [Google]
1326218007479.jpg
66KB, 535x629px
>>65038582
>shit movie about a shitty 90s boy band
>television movie
>>
>>65038641
>At new year's party I was talking with a black guy

Should have realized your mistake right there.
>>
They should try not putting fucking comedians as hosts.

How about someone serious for once?
>>
>>65038641
talking with black.... stopped there what ever happens next is your fault
>>
>>65038644
fuck you pham i will break your little shitskin ass and then i will fuck your girl too, pussyhole white boi
>>
Why are they pretending there's some slam dunk 12YAS equivalent this year that got snubbed? Were droves of people really saying Creed or Tangerine were Oscar worthy before this? Because I definitely never got that impression. Beasts is the only arguable complaint they have.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (23KB, 212x546px) Image search: [Google]
alpha.jpg
23KB, 212x546px
>pic related will never win an Oscar
damn shame tbqhwy desu baka

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1397186365
>>
>>65037261
>>Chris Rock refuse to host
>>Spike lee won't show up
>Lmaoo wow it's like the garbage is taking out itself,

lel, fucking this
>>
>>65038715
Remember, the only people who watch these shows love shit humor, pop-star performances, the celebrity actors in nice clothing, and don't necessarily give a fuck about the art of film-making. It's the same as why people watch hockey because there's fighting.

A host with the gravitas to properly research and celebrate the reasons why some films win awards would be utterly boring to the people who watch these award shows.
>>
>>65035981

Chris has 2 options

Either he goes back into his hating niggas standup he did 15 years ago(which they fucking loved in africa but hated it in america)

or he appeases to the sjw #blacklivesmatter crowd

eitherway it will be funny to watch
>>
File: 1409884875555.jpg (50KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1409884875555.jpg
50KB, 395x401px
>>65038979
>that guy yelling world star
>>
>>65035981
Holy shit, really? Thank fucking god. Get Ricky Gervais to do it.
>>
File: there is no spoon.jpg (5KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
there is no spoon.jpg
5KB, 318x159px
Celebrated actress refuses to attend Oscars because muh blacks.
>>
>>65039117
hehe
>>
fuck him, he should still be washing dishes for a living instead of projecting this bullshit on social media
>>
>>65038979
that guy sounds more texan-black than ghetto black, its like he was raised in the south
10/10
>>
I honestly don't understand why the oscars refuse to just every year put in some minority shit and some gay shit. Selma got a pity nomination. Why not give creed one? Why not give one to creed? This way people shut the fuck up.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqci_hV4vjE

GIVUS US OSCAR!
>>
>>65038310
>implying Beasts of No Nation doesn't deserve at least one acting nomination
ay /tv/, what iz dis ting
>>
>>65036912
BET awards, NAAPoC Image Awards, Black Movie Awards (it's real), African-American Film Critics Awards, and so on.

Cmon, how many awards do black people need?
>>
>>65036000
I care about your triples
>>
>>65038979
WORLD STAR
WORLD STAR
WORLD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR
>>
>>65039228
This desu senpaitachi. At this point they should just add some shitty movies with niggers just for tyhe quota to avoid this.
>>
>>65035981
2016 has been so fucking great thus far.
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>>65038979
Fucking animals
>>
>>65037185
that is an amazing image
patton=god
>>
File: 1423866734530.jpg (293KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1423866734530.jpg
293KB, 1680x1050px
>>65038979
>>
Hollywood made these niggers and can easily destroy them.
>>
>>65039228
Because there's probably a transparent and well-thought out nomination process that would be completely wrong to disregard in favor of stupid pandering to minorities.

Either you make something worthwhile or you don't. If you don't agree with their definition of quality then you can fucking start your own awards show.
>>
File: cringe.gif (699KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.gif
699KB, 500x281px
>>65037185
>any black with half a brain is embarassed by what they're doing.
yup, its pretty cringeworthy, especially the pathetic #oscarsowhite tweets being sent around, and the 'boycotting' crap going on
>>
>>65035981
Why would you make something like that up?
>>
>>65037491
>Read again
>No one says that rape help shelters are discriminatory because they only allow rape victims
>The BET awards would lose pretty much all of their point if awards shows actually commemorated talent

this SJW compares being black to being raped.

If niggers want their pwn award show, have them make it.

I dont want niggers in the white oscars anyway. Im sick of the jews shoving no talent niggers in my face through the media.
>>
File: taytaycantstop.png (441KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
taytaycantstop.png
441KB, 600x400px
>>65038150
shh
You'll trigger /pol/
They're very sensitive
>>
File: cam.webm (3MB, 1280x654px) Image search: [Google]
cam.webm
3MB, 1280x654px
>>65039497
that pic looks american as fuck
>everybody having a good time
whats that, post-seashits getting btfo by based cam event
>>
>>65039670
>If niggers want their pwn award show, have them make it.

They did
>>65039271
People like this then complain that it's reverse racism

So which is it?
>>
>>65035981
Hasn't he hosted before?
>>
File: 1399355916915.jpg (85KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
1399355916915.jpg
85KB, 600x713px
>>65039687
>whats that, post-seashits getting btfo by based cam event
No, it's PTI on ESPN, senpai.
>>
>>65038979

So fucking glad my schools were racially homogeneous.
>>
>>65039748
Yes, but twitter outrages are completely arbitrary.
>>
>>65039776
neat, I'll look it up
>>
>>65036235
BIG
ETHIOPIAN
TESTICLES
>>
wouldn't it just be WET
>>
>>65035981
Can we just ship these people back to syria or wherever they'd rather host their own shit oscars, so they congratulate eachother for being the most cracked out rapist?
>>
>>65038979
Literally monkeys
>>
187 replies to a fake news story about a black comedian
Replies are almost all complaining about people complaining
>/tv/ - Television & Film
>>
>>65035981
What an attention whoring nigger. Are we tired of uppity niggers yet, world?
>>
>>65035981
things are getting HEATED out there.
somebody get them niggers some chicken, and promise them to listen to their mixtape to calm them down.
>>
Let's be honest here. Actors don't really act. They know that, you know that, I know that. Once you make it that big, you don't have to do anything. It's just a popularity contest. So I understand why they're upset.
>>
>>65040111
This one is reddit.
>>
>>65035981

he hasn't said he's not going to do the show

where does it say that?
>>
>>65035981
source?
>>
>>65040111
Are you surprised? /tv/ falls for any bait you put in front of them.
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 932x287px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 932x287px
>>65036760

what in the name of fuck
>>
>>65035981
Don't worry Chris Rock, this year we have a nigger movie about niggers in the nazi germany olympics, and one about niggers rebelling against slave owners during the civil war.

You will have plenty of nigger movies up for nominations.

Fuck I hate niggers.
>>
File: space marine trump.jpg (262KB, 1269x635px) Image search: [Google]
space marine trump.jpg
262KB, 1269x635px
>>65040255
>black
Trump confirmed for race unifier of the world
>>
>>65040255
Trump's way too big to not be appreciated by the BET awards
Duh

And everyone in here's complaining that they're racist
>>
>>65040296
why would you want to be united with niggers though? let us just send them all back to africa
>>
File: 1421643039747.png (391KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
1421643039747.png
391KB, 600x822px
>>65036095
>>65037290
>>
>>65040255
>beyonce 1#
>a well known skin bleacher
>chris brown
>a woman beater
>nicki minaj
>her only appeal is her plastic ass because her real ass is flat as a board
>kanye
>completely stuck in his own world of delusions
>serena
>stuck up attitude on the tennis court and shits on her opponents
>jayz/ti/drake
oh just fuck off.
sasuga america
>>
>all these idiotic children blindly believing OP's bullshit
What the fuck happened to this place? This is supposed to be an 18+ website.
>>
>>65037532
>Tangerine

But it was written and directed and produced by white people, familia.
>>
>>65040411
when it comes to blacks we all love to jump in, truth or not
>>
>>65037617
aside from beasts of no nation he really was.

Samuel just doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>65035981
Chris Rock doesn't have enough talent to turn down that gig out of principle.

Unfortunately we'll have to endure his monkey face and bitch-nigger attitude all night

lose-lose situation
>>
>>65037532
>Will Smith in Concussion
hahahahaha
>>
File: norm-macdonald.jpg (318KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
norm-macdonald.jpg
318KB, 2000x1000px
Who should be the replacement if he drops out? My vote goes to Norm
>>
File: Manuel.jpg (335KB, 1338x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Manuel.jpg
335KB, 1338x2048px
>>65040664
My vote goes to none other than based Rocco Siffredi

>it'z only smellz
>plsss, make me nastyā€¦make me nasty, I luvva nasty, cmonā€¦Ima nasty boy
>she's virgin for meee
>ees too small?
>plis dun crie
>u test ur ass?
>ooo yeah, vy do u make my deek so hard?
>much too thick?
>sucky sucky sucky
>u r so fuckin pretty to me ahhhā€¦beautifulā€¦beautiful to me ahhh
>donā€™t take off now because I enjoy too much!
>itā€™s naht bloody, but itā€™s a little brokenā€¦
>one finger???
>u like when Rocco phuck u, velly strung?
>where you come from?
>u take all the way inside bitchā€¦drink it
>vat to say? hmmm vat to say??
>vat is going onā€¦with uā€¦ahhh so much make me cumā€¦
>imagine ur father if he see dis movie, what he say?
>this is really incredible nastyā€¦
>you shud not hiv told me ur father wash my porno
>ooo yeah, put the tongue inside, put the tongue inside...
>is it your real father who's going to watch?
>ooo, wrung hole...niccce

He is a fucking legend!
>>
>>65035981
Every time I see this faggot's face, I want to punch him.

I swear, it's not because he's black. I see Denzel Washington smiling I have no problem. I even see Chris Tucker smiling and I have no problem.

But there's this smug quality to him that makes me want to wipe that shit-eating grin off his face.
>>
>>65040825
he was so good 16 years ago
then the blm crowd took him away
>>
>>65040111
More like laughing at nignogs.
You nignog
>>
>>65040664
too funny
>>
>>65036350
ARIGHT ARIGHT ARIGHT
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 216x209px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 216x209px
>>65037363

> oscars are based on merit

Is this bait?
>>
>>65040710
is that sum homespun philosophy?
>>
Honestly, I haven't seen a single person talk about who they think should've been the black nominees. Just " black people" is a lazy fucking answer and just shows how these people don't even know what they are talking about.
>>
>>65041072
>too lazy to read the thread
>complains about laziness

Well I can't say I'm surprised
>>
>>65036912
>If ceremonies like the oscars gave out awards based on talent

Wow, I don't think I was ever this naive.

You really think if the oscars were actually based on talent, that these vultures wouldn't still be whining?

I'll let you in on a secret; whether there's an issue or not is IRRELEVANT, all that matters is if enough people (read: morons) believe that the issue exists.
>>
>>65037349
>And, of course, Idris Elba for Beasts of No Nation.

When will this meme end? It wasn't a feature film.

Next you'll be asking them to count Youtube videos for oscars.
>>
>>65037532
How can you complain about the oscars not being about merit, then you post a bunch of performances that don't deserve oscars?

It sounds like you want a quota.
>>
>>65041251
>When will this meme end? It wasn't a feature film.
When will THIS meme end

It's been pointed out every time, including earlier this very thread, that Beasts was technically eligible
>>
>actors complaining about money
>actors complaining about diversity because they personally can't get the work they want
>actors complaining
Fucking dopes.
>>
>>65036000
yea seriously, what do they want. Do they need to be coddled and given awards for showing up?
>>
>>65039145
>there is no source but i believe OP anyway
>>
>>65036784
it's called Selma and look what happened
>>
It's cute how blacks a pretending to care about the oscars these past few years.

Let them have all the oscars.

The thing is just the closing act to a fashion show now.
>>
Why can't black people be grateful? We freed their ancestors and slowly gave them the opportunity to excel and this is the thanks we get?
>>
>>65035981
Then Hollywood refuses to hire Chris Rock for anything ever again! Wew lad.
>>
>>65040664
SO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN SAYING THE OSCARS ARE TOO WHITE.

THAT'S KINDA FUNNY SINCE THIS LITTLE STATUE GUY LOOKS KINDA GOLD-COLORED TO ME.
>>
>>65042155
you even killed a lot of your own men in the south for that. Lincoln is such a great president hahahah
>>
>>65042155

I know, while they didn't have the opportunity, ok cry, but now you have a bunch of entitled babies crying over what they never lived. Any disadvantages in the new generation are the result of the bad choices made by their parents, just like everyone else.
>>
>>65042155
>we
>>
File: 1434836205074.png (115KB, 357x345px) Image search: [Google]
1434836205074.png
115KB, 357x345px
>>65037506
What is this t. shit? And who spaces after a post quote?
>>
What a bunch of whiny brats. Step up your acting game if you want nominations then.
>>
>>65042372

>And who spaces after a post quote?

I do that too.
>>
Beasts of No Nation and Elba deserved at least a nomination each, but I think the academy ignored them not because of race, but because nominating either the film or the actor would essentially be the academy acknowledging Netflix as a major player in the original motion picture space.

Which is something they don't want to do.
>>
>>65042372
t. reddit
>>
>>65040380
>bitch combining the better attributes of both

>playa showing hoes their place

>ass

>yeezus

>hoe beating down white hoes at white people game

it's BET, what do you think they like?
>>
I recall that the help, selma, and 12 years a slave won a bunch of awards despite being shitty movies. When is it going to end?
>>
>>65042446
Elba is garbage. Fuck off nigger lover.
>>
Op here,

Lmao the fuck is going on here
>>
File: 1452683991295.jpg (173KB, 816x816px) Image search: [Google]
1452683991295.jpg
173KB, 816x816px
>>65037777
How did everybody miss this?!?!
>>
Guys, let's all petition to stop buying movie tickets unless emma watson and other white a-list actresses do an interracial scene.
>>
>>65042963
Hear hear, I want to feel like I'm actually in the room watching the bull really give it to her like I never could hope to.
>>
>>65042963
post this on your black Twitter account and get the upvotes
>>
Which black actor put in an oscar-worthy performance this year?

Wouldn't putting someone of colour in just because they're black/asian/caramel be insulting to that actor?
>>
>don't take out trash because MLK's birthday is a national holiday
>garbage truck comes anyway

wow, the US really doesn't care
>>
>>65043084
indeed it would, thats why no black man with half a spine would fall for that garbage
its why idris/jackson didn't wanted to get involved in all that shit
>>
>>65043084
Guys load up your fake twitter accounts. Post nude selfies of white girls as "#ImSoSorryOscarsAreWhite or some shit
>>
>>65037898
Build wall, paco
>>
>>65043084

I thought Idris Elba and Will Smith did a great job.
>>
>>65037532
>Beasts of No Nation

not eligible.
had a simultaneous Netflix and theater release.
films eligible for the Academy Awards have to have an exclusive theater release for 6 months or something like that

>Anyone in Chi-Raq

lol, Spike Lee is a meme filmmaker who rarely ventures outside his "muh black culta" stories.
>>
>>65035981
I thought he used to call a Spade a Spade?

When did he become a white hating SJW?
>>
File: 1445193915804.jpg (87KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
1445193915804.jpg
87KB, 640x633px
>>65037455
>The white man giveth. The white man can taketh away.
>>
The best thing about all this is it's literally redpilling the normies

My SJW mom said this was getting old at last years oscars
>>
>>65035981

THE YEAR OF #BLACKLIVESMATTER

HOLLYWOOD NOT PANDERING TO DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>65037673
RIP white guy that likely would have gone on to be something great, while these she-boons got Tyrone x 23 to kill this kid.
>>
File: 1452133692699.jpg (76KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
1452133692699.jpg
76KB, 500x552px
>>65035981
>saying that there's not enough niggers
>niggers are no-shows
>>
>>65035981
Isn't he the one who refuses to do shows at colleges because everything's too pc?
>>
Daily reminder that when blacks bitch about slavery you should remind them that slavery was a gift. Without slavery there wouldn't be about 1% blacks in this country and all the blacks here now would be dying of ebola or starving to death in West Africa. So fuck off whiny nig cunts and be grateful for the opportunity to live here at all.
>>
>>65043378
soulja boy knows this
>>
>>65035981
oh no what a loss
>>
>>65036519
/thread
>>
Blacks have ruined everything MLK fought for.
>>
>idiots on this board don't even know that it was a black man who invented celluloid
>>
>>65042635
HOW DOZ DE COMMANDANT LOOK?
>>
>>65043220
>Idris Elba
sure
>Will Smith
no
>>
>>65043482
If he hadn't been killed he would've been no different than Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, bith if which are pieces of shit. The white man created the blacks biggest hero.
>>
>>65043531
but it was a white man who invented the universe
>>
File: 1439480050708.png (68KB, 539x480px) Image search: [Google]
1439480050708.png
68KB, 539x480px
>>65035981
>My races entire identity relies on being jealous of white people: The Protest

Kek black people are pathetic
>>
>>65043482
This. thankfully MLK's family slams BLM frequently, even though BLM keeps using mlk quotations to gain trunction.

its fucking diabolical.
>>
>>65040710

I'd give anything for this to happen.
>>
who was the black actor that even got snubbed?

Will Smith laid out enough ham in Concussion to stock a supermarket and people seriously think he should have been nominated?
>>
File: brando.jpg (132KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
brando.jpg
132KB, 1200x900px
> At The Oscars
> Leo wins, his name is called
> Spike Lee walks towards the podium
> He reads a prepared statement regarding Leo turning down the oscar due to lack of diversity in the nominations

It's gonna happen guys, you read it here first.
>>
File: doom dorner.png (134KB, 318x441px) Image search: [Google]
doom dorner.png
134KB, 318x441px
>>65043588
nah, both sharpton/jesse are race instigators who would call hell down itself to kill anyone non-black. they would love nothing but chaos.
>>
It is literally current year, please shut the fuck up about the color of your skin especially if you've made more money then most people ever will.
>>
>>65035981
This is proof that there is no racism, all those movies are based on the performances they just happened to be white

Filling a racial quota based on skin is racist
>>
>>65042372
It's the freshest meme on the block brosef. It means something like signed or regards.

t. Spoonfeeder
>>
>>65043531
That was Alexander Parkes, a white man.
>>
>>65037127
what about other members of the crew? camera man? montage etc
>>
>>65043685
>Filling a racial quota based on skin is racist
thats what blm will never understand
>>
It's because blacks don't understand politics. They don't really understand anything that isn't a primal urge. They dance when they hears drums and they say "give" when they want.
>>
>>65037673
I can only imagine the aftermath of that. So much howling. RIP hoodie girl
>>
File: voice from beyond the grave.webm (3MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
voice from beyond the grave.webm
3MB, 1280x688px
>>65043657
>YFW THAT BRANDO DOCUMENTARY

SHIEEEET NIGGA
>>
File: Alexander_Parkes.png (2MB, 1000x1273px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander_Parkes.png
2MB, 1000x1273px
>>65043691
>Alexander Parkes
>white
>>
File: 1348191189113.jpg (20KB, 271x349px) Image search: [Google]
1348191189113.jpg
20KB, 271x349px
>>65043828
ahhh
what the fuck is that webm?
>>
>>65043664
Makes me happy they get booed out of town when they try to rake in money from Ferguson and shit. Honestly I think they'd let anyone die as long as they could make sure black people are victimized. Luckily the only black people that like them are aging Christians
>>
>>65043731
Of course niggers can't comprehend that, they're practically apes
>>
>>65037053
pretty sure gooks and spics and even Africa has their own award shows. But I guess it's only a problem in white countries for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (217KB, 1024x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217KB, 1024x916px
>>
>>65043887
all in due time
>>
Should've left niggers in Africa
>>
>>65043959
what the shit is that thing next to the asian
>>
>>65043836
your picture is Frederick Douglass
>>
DUDE DENTISTS LMAO
>>
>>65037673
https://youtu.be/6aeH4vB37l0
>>
Daily reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YA4irxFEzE
>>
>>65037173
I'm guessing indians or koreans. Both have incredibly good movie industries but most audiences are lucky to catch a shitty remake, let alone one of their originals.
>>
>>65044012
This? Is it a sheboon or a dindu?
>>
>>65043992
Ending slavery was a mistake
>>
>>65037957
>iƱarritu
>light skinned
>literally his nickname is negro(black)
>>
>>65044037
>Both have incredibly good movie industries
Ehh, india is really focusing on north india with nothing but bollywood. the mid 2000s were pretty good, not anymore
>korea
too much romance crap and hamfisted acting. they were better in the early 2k.
>>
>>65044012
Looking at the Master of None cast it's
>Lena Waithe

What the fuck it's actually female
>>
>>65036912

So it's basically a participation trophy to placate whiny minorities?

Make something worth remembrance and it might win an Oscar. Not a difficult concept.
>>
File: thumbs-up.jpg (13KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs-up.jpg
13KB, 300x200px
>>65037777
check'd quads
>>
>>65040710

I thing I injured a lung laughing at this!! Cool, someone else who appreciates Rocco's contributions to adult cinema.

One of his movies where a girl was masturbating in a gazebo, Rocco & friend were watching, then he kicks in the door and jams her anally, as he throws her dildo saying " Fuck I give U real one"!!

Another where he shoots his load in a girls coffee, then stirs it with his dick, he also butters her toast with his dick.

More funny than Rock has been in a decade.

Didn't they have shootings at the BET Awards?? We don't need that shit at the Oscars.
>>
>>65035981
I'm busy building at wall, why should I care about a nigger?
>>
>>65044037
they also have their own award shows you filth
>>
>>65044111
>checks quads
>gets trips
Nice
>>
>>65044099
>So it's basically a participation trophy to placate whiny minorities?
That's one way of putting it

>Make something worth remembrance and it might win an Oscar. Not a difficult concept.
They did. It was called Beasts of No Nation and was snubbed because the academy is threatened by netflix bucks
>>
>>65037898
African children regularly fail the mirror test
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirror_test
>>
>>65036455
The voting membership of the Academy is 98% white. The issue isn't just who got nominated; it's that "The White Man" makes all the choices.
>>
>>65044174
Thats not a racist issue thats a greedy money issue

and we all know which particular people run the academy
>>
>>65044017
your point?
>>
>>65044035
DAS RITE
>>
>>65044174

Beasts of No Nation is incredibly overrated. As is Idris Elba.
>>
>>65044189
any breakdown on the religion of these white fellows?
>>
Black guy here:

Nobody really cares about the Oscars or rich (white or black) actors except you cumskins and liberals.
>>
>>65044035
well hes kinda right, which is why many africans hate american blacks
>>
>>65044201
This is true

The problem is that there's an actual issue being overshadowed by sheltered tumblfaggots on twitter
>>
>>65044037
I would PRESUME that their awards are about artistry and integrity and not the hot cultural flavour of the month. I could be wrong though.

What annoys me is blacks bitching about muh misrepresentation despite being the second most represented in Western media after white people.

Race is a slovenly excuse to feel excused nowadays. Just make good work without preceding / segregating everything with 'black'.
>>
>>65043959
>image.jpg
ifag ban when?
>>
>>65044189

Oh, Jews are considered white now?

funny how that works
>>
>muh shiny gold little man statue
No wonder they're complaining, they just love shiny shit
>>
>>65044301
Are you suggesting we leave our rooms and go elsewhere and live our lives?

fuck you.
>>
File: meme master.png (797KB, 559x828px) Image search: [Google]
meme master.png
797KB, 559x828px
>>65036912
>the Martian and Damon got nominated

Are you implying that the Martian is not Ridley Scott's magnum opus? The defining cinematic master piece of his career?
>>
>>65044189
And the film choices arent a representation of that years releases either so what
>>
>>65044310
No shit it's been that way for a long time. Racism is a word invented by marxist jews and they have been using it to direct hatred off of themselves in many different areas not just movies.
>>
>>65044384
for the record, jews have always been considered white by everyone except other jews and /pol/
>>
>>65044404
It's better than inauthentic, fraudulent garbage like Ex Machina and Sicario
>>
>>65044481
>everyone except other jews

That's the key problem but they have no problem letting people call them white when they're doing something that pisses other races off, but when confronted they'll say "Oh no I'm not white im a Jew the holocaust muh 6gorrillion!!!!"
>>
>>65044223
>That was Alexander Parkes, a white man.
>>
Just fucking erase California from the map already.
>>
>>65044404
>Ridley Scott magnum
that always will be alien and blade runner.

>>65044522
>Ex Machina
bait. you let the memes on /tv/ ruin your mind.
>>
File: Alexander Parkes_01.jpg (27KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
Alexander Parkes_01.jpg
27KB, 200x220px
>>65044633
You're quoting the wrong person. But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt just in case you weren't trolling.
>>
>>65044279
>>65044384
"The White Man" doesn't actually have to be white or be a man. It's an amorphous term entrenched power structures.

For some reason American society is so obsessed with race we can't just call it the oligarchy.

>>65044522
It was an insincere painted whore designed to appeal to the lowest common denominator to maximize revenue.
>>
>>65044721
>: Alexander Parkes
You posted the wrong picture again, dumb ape
>>
File: what.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
>>65044806
>>65044806
>For some reason American society is so obsessed with race we can't just call it the oligarchy.
Fucking this, jesus I've had more fun times with south african xhosa and whites than blacks in america, fucking hell. they bant eachother all the time, and no harm is done because its all good bants and good fun. I can't see this happen in america, and when it does its a fucking miracle.
>>
>>65042963
>>65043003
>>65043041
fuck has 4chan become cuck central?
>>
>>65044927
No those are just shills and b8ers
>>
>>65037762

He is expelled for instigating a physical altercation and permanent record marked as potentially racist.
>>
>>65044481
THIS.
>>
>>65037944
>But this year, my man Idris was incredible in BoNN and in general it deserved a BP nomination

But than the industry would have to acknowledge that the new streaming market paradigm is viable alternative. Until studios figure out their own way to get into streaming they won't validate it with awards.
>>
File: baltimore-ghetto.jpg (368KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore-ghetto.jpg
368KB, 2048x1536px
>>65038114
>delusional world of victimhood

are you even trying?
>>
>>65045199
Just pull yourselves up by your bootstraps, my nigga.
It's so easy.
>>
>>65036519
Maybe if you hired us for parts you could actually tell if we were good or not.
>>
>>65045316
>us
gross dude.
Thread posts: 350
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.