[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making A Murderer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 29

File: jodi-stachowski-steven-avery.jpg (28KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
jodi-stachowski-steven-avery.jpg
28KB, 670x377px
BREAKING: Steven Avery's former fiancée says he's a 'monster' and that she believes Steven murdered Teresa Halbach.

>Stachowski says she once ate two boxes of rat poison just so she could go to the hospital and get away from Avery.
>Avery was abusive throughout their two-year relationship, and threatened to kill her, her family and a friend.
>While Stachowski appeared to be in support of Avery throughout the documentary, she now says it was all an act and that Avery told her how to act -- to smile and be happy -- adding that Avery threatened her if she didn’t follow his demands.

He fucking did it you bleeding heart cucks. As for Brendan, he still most likely is a retard who was coerced into his guilt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=487&v=u91VsLcu30Y
>>
havent seen MAM yet, is steven the main guy or whatever?
also is it worth a watch or is it pretty much a longer, different version of the johnny depp thing
>>
>dumb cunt ex lover shit talks recently famed ex bf
wow what a shocker he must have dones it
>>
>"I'm the ex-fiance..."

There's you're problem. Are we going to pretend like his nobody ex shitkicker didn't jump on this for the money?
>>
>>64930425
Well obviously he fucking did it, this is a guy who threw cats into fires for fun and called the women he murdered three times during the day, requested that her and only her came to see him that day, and then opened to the door to her wearing nothing but a towel.

Literally the only people who believe he didn't do it are simple minded reddit cucks who are easily manipulated by the media and very biased documentaries.

All of them should kill themselves.
>>
>>64930425
Do you believe those women that say Cosby raped them?
>>
>>64930425
Is this another left wing cops are all evil bastards made up story, or is it actually worth watching?
>>
>>64930425
I will take this redneck alcoholic's word as gospel
>>
File: 1449875403466.png (94KB, 479x324px) Image search: [Google]
1449875403466.png
94KB, 479x324px
>>64930592
>>
File: sms_2597.jpg (362KB, 1280x886px) Image search: [Google]
sms_2597.jpg
362KB, 1280x886px
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/12/21/arts/television/behind-making-a-murderer-a-new-documentary-series-on-netflix.html?referer=

>In 2005, Ms. Ricciardi, 45, and Ms. Demos, 42, were a pair of graduate film students at Columbia University who had been dating for two years.

muh dick
>>
>>64930771
Gross, they both look like the butch kind of dykes. Those bitches always have leathery skin too, bleghhh.
>>
>>64930425
>all those downvotes
Why does this make me believe her story even more?
>>
>>64931007
See >>64930761.
>>
>Police records also document another incident where Stachowski said she received a verbal threat from Avery while she was out of jail on work-release privilege.

>There's also evidence that Avery may have abused his former wife, Lori. In a police report from 1983, Avery's sister-in-law told police that Avery "beat up on his wife, and she left home and went to a domestic violence center."

>After Avery was imprisoned for the 1985 rape of Penny Beernsten, Lori reported to police that she received threatening letters in the mail from her husband -- a fact the documentary breezes over quickly.

>"Fuck you if you dont brang up my kids I will kill you I promis. Ha Ha (sic)" one reads. Another one says simply: "I will get you."

NEVER TRUST LESBIAN FILMAKERS.
>>
Anytime the masses think someone in innocent, chances are they aren't. Sacco and Vanzetti were fucking guilty of murder, and so is Steven Avery.
>>
So this shit is exactly that uh, memphis 3, but for the 2010's right?
>>
>>64930504
Yes, he's the focus but there are two episodes that focus almost entirely on his nephew and I'd argue Steven's lawyers are the main "characters"
>>
File: hipster-hotties-13.jpg (23KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
hipster-hotties-13.jpg
23KB, 500x328px
>muh police corruption
>>
So i watched the first episode, but this shit is extremly boring. Could you greentext me what happened?
>>
After just finishing the series half hour ago and only knowing the facts from the documentary my opinion is that I really can't say whether or not he did it. Brendan didn't do shit I know that, he's just a mong who can't think for himself.

But for Steven its hard to say. There is damning evidence for his innocence and against it. A new trial would be interesting to see.
>>
>>64930771
>being a grad student in your 40's

pretty depressing t b h
>>
File: hg.png (18KB, 586x191px) Image search: [Google]
hg.png
18KB, 586x191px
>>
Some one give me a tl:dr on this show/movie/whatever. I keep seeing people talk about it and I'm completely out of the loop.
>>
>>64931452
Police framed a guy on a rape, 18 year later the truth is found, he is released and sues for 23millon, he is most likely to win, but then he or someone else(but most likely he, or the victim boyfriend) kill a female, and the police DP that framed him the first time and is being sued for 23m does it again and he gets life in prison.

There is a chance that he is the killer but the Police DP did shady shit even when they were told to stay away from the case, he should be free and the case should still be open, if he did it find some real evidence, oh! yeah his retarded nephew confessed killing and raping the female with his cousin because he is fucking retarded and would say anything the police want him to say, but everyone with a brain agrees that he is retarded and that his testimony isn't valid.
>>
>>64931948
lel
>>
>>64931711
You're never to old to learn!
>>
>>64931953
>Steven Avery lives with his entire extended in a small community on their own little road with a very large junkyard on it that's the family business
>this family is very disliked in the community
>he is a troublemaker and is arrested a few times for minor theft and animal abuse
>in 1985 he pisses off his cousin, who's husband is with the county Sheriff's dept.
>a few days later a woman jogging on a beach gets savagely raped and beaten by an unknown assailant
>Sheriff's dept gets wind of this and despite the victim's testimony, they draw a composite based off Steven's animal abuse mug shot instead of the person she described
>Steven immediately gets arrested and sentenced to 30 years in prison
>1995 a different woman is savagely raped and beaten fitting the same profile as the 1985 case
>2003 DNA evidence testing has advanced very far and proves that the rapist from 1995 committed the 1985 rape
>Steven Avery becomes a free man
>he wants compensation for his time in jail
>late 2005 there is a hearing against the county Sheriff's dept
>a few days later a young woman goes missing
>the last place she was seen was Steven's property photographing his van for Auto Trader Magazine
>instead of interviewing her roomate or ex-boyfriend they immediately arrest Steven
>the county sheriff's dept. is told to stay away from the case due to conflict of interest as they were currently being sued
>despite this they are the ones who conveniently discover all the incriminating evidence against Steven
>later his literal retard of a nephew is coerced by the police to admit guilt into the crime

In the end he and his nephew go to jail, life in prison without parole. It's worth watching.
>>
I thought Theresa's brother was gonna end up being the killer at the end cause he seemed really weird and there was a fuckton of focus on him and none on her parents or other siblings.
>>
>>64930425
No it's true. I'm from Wisconsin, and everybody knows Avery was a fucking scumbag.
>>
The lack of education in this family is fucking painful. I'm finding it hard to watch just because listening to Brendan try to form a coherent thought is just fucking unbearable. The stick figure drawing labeled "Taresha" was the absolute apex. Haven't laughed that hard in years.
>>
>>64930425
>trusting someone who ate multiple boxes of rat poison on purpose

sure, why not.
>>
>>64933285
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1264465753267.png (292KB, 627x474px) Image search: [Google]
1264465753267.png
292KB, 627x474px
>>64931948
>TFW YWN get to watch MAM with PDP and watch him react to things in an animated HILARIOUS fashion
why even live, famm?
>>
The midwest looks so fascinating

>everyone is either borderline retarded and dirt poor, or wealthy upper-middle class MUH FAMILY VALUES religious folk community types
>those FUCKING accents
>nearly everyone outside of the Avery's having the most bizarre last names I've ever heard of
>>
>>64933302
like, he knew there was a wily "h" in the name somewhere he wasn't sure where though. Lets just stick it hmm... here!
>>
>>64933302
>The lack of education in this family is fucking painful
Say what you will about the rest of the family, but Brendan being literally retarded is probably the culprit of his lack of spelling skills. At least he was going to school and trying to learn.
>>
>>64930592
just an fyi the whole "answered the door in a towel and teresa asked not to see him again" is bullshit
>>
>>64933719
Are you a friend of the family, anon? His only thought about being in jail for murder was "I'm gonna miss wrestlemania" I mean, was he really trying?
>>
>>64933302
>laughing at a guy who will sit in jail for the rest of his life because some assholes took advantage of him being mentally challenged

come on man. i really felt for this poor sod.
>>
>>64934670
this. i laughed it up at avery even though i believe he's innocent, but i just can't laugh at brandon

its too sad
>>
>>64931266
Look, I don't give a shit if he's guilty or not. I don't really know. The only thing I know is that it wasn't proven that he was guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt."
>>
>>64933495
Too many acronyms.
>>
>>64931266
>Anytime the masses think someone in innocent, chances are they aren't.

this is a pretty stupid rule of thumb when you consider that before this documentary came out, the masses believed steven avery guilty

the masses only believe he's innocent now because of the documentary, which has come out nearly ten years after the fact
>>
as much as averyfags seem like sheeple manipulated by a documentary, avery condemners come off as people with far too much trust in authority, who believe that a human being just like them could never make a mistake in criminal justice
>>
>>64934768
>"um... will I get out next week? It's wrestlemania...."
>>
>>64930666
BUT THAT'S ALMOST EVERYONE
WHICH ONE DO YOU BELIEVE?!
>>
>>64930771
>yup, that's a camera
>>
>>64930646
That's kinda the issue. He was tried and imprisoned falsely for one crime, served 18 years, and had the conviction overturned b/c of faulty evidence and such. So I guess the question is did the same police dept. do it again.
>>
>>64933499
And literally everyone was white.

But really I feel horrible for Brendan.
>>
It's not about guilty or not guilty.

He needs to be set free because of the conflict of interest. Plain and simple. Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did it, but the system fucked up and they need to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>64935192
It was honestly bizzarre seeing how much trust people there and then put into authority, when in big cities and nowadays as far as i know, people don't trust the cops.
>>
>>64933302
>Paul Dano will never watch wrestlemania

Do you guys feel bad for him senpai? I don't like WWE but play station and wrestling was the only joy this guy got out of life
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>64933495
>TFW I GGL'D a JPG for GO FUCK YOURSELF AND LEARN HOW TO TALK!

This board is 18+
>>
>>64936259
You're okay with letting a known rapist/murderer back on the streets? I get the principle behind it, but I'm good with him staying behind bars. The real takeaway is that Manitowoc needs to get their shit in order.
>>
>>64930425
>BREAKING

This shit is old
>>
>>64936239
The bones are a huge indicator that he did it. I don't believe even a corrupt cop would burn a body on someone's property just to frame him. Move the victims car on his property and plant a key? Sure.

Steven should have gone free and the police department should have all been sacked.
>>
>>64937074
Naw man, but I do believe Brendan did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64937325
Haha yea because there's never been any incidents in which police officers have been criminals!!

They simply can't be! they are police officers!
>>
>>64937325
How do you explain the bone fragments found in the quarry?
>>
>>64937377
I hate cops you shitposting nigger.

>>64937389
Steven or one of the Dassey brothers did it.
>>
Explain why he would kill someone after finally getting his life back
>>
>>64930425
"I ate two boxes of rat poison"
>>
>>64937451
By what logic would Steven take a little of the bones to the quarry?
>>
Why did Bobby and Scott tell bullshit stories?
>>
>>64930425
fuck this shit check out
http://www.tampabay.com/projects/2016/features/the-long-fall-of-phoebe-jonchuck/
>>
>>64937493
He's a sub-100 IQ redneck.
>>
>>64931449
lol, why do you have pictures of "hipster hotties" brah?
>>
>>64937456
Cause he went to jail for 18 years and was mentally handicapped to being with?
>>
>>64937456

>Explain why he would kill someone after finally getting his life back

Because they can?
>>
>>64931266
>using nicola and bart as a counter-example to making a murderer

are you retarded? The whole point of Sacco and Vanzetti is that, despite their guilt, they were given an unfair trial and due to our laws should never have been executed
>>
File: 1443076895717.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1443076895717.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>64937582
And in that 18 years in prison living with criminals did he have even one incident of being violent?

Even though he was completely innocent he lived in prison for 18 years without losing his shit, and you stand there saying "lol the mentally handicapped redneck killed a girl when he was about to receive 34 million dollars because he's an inbred retard."

literally kill yourself pleb.
>>
>>64937582
He was free, most likely going to win a massive multi-million dollar settlement, had a huge family and a new woman in his life

So he decides to kill some bitch from auto-trader? Fuck off retard.
>>
>>64937456
>Sheeeeeit nigga, mufuggin manitowac county dun fucked up and let a nigga free hahahaah
>sheeeit lookit this hot ass car photographin bitch i need some of dat pussy, jodi's nice but she aint no prize unowaimsain
>imma fuckin get this bitch's pussy at gunpoint and then kill her
>no one'll think i did it because im a good boy who dindu nuffin
>>
>>64937685
If he was a nigger I'd believe you
>>
>>64937456
He most likely thought he was invincible. Or at the very least he thought it unlikely he would be convinced again because he had the world on his side.
>>
People need to get over that he did it.
>>
>>64937715
He was a white nigger. Literally no difference.
>>
>>64937635
>>64937642
I'm saying prison changes you and that Steven wasn't the type of guy to begin with that would typically handle that change well.
>>
File: 1449219286925.png (387KB, 753x666px) Image search: [Google]
1449219286925.png
387KB, 753x666px
>>64937724
So the person who went to prison for being completely innocent now feels like he's invincible if he's actually committed a crime and is guilty?

fuck you guys have the logic of an 8 year old girl.
>>
>>64937754
Here's your reply
>>
>>64931161
>"Fuck you if you dont brang up my kids I will kill you I promis. Ha Ha (sic)"
They make a point of clearly showing that exact letter.
>>
>>64937532
So no real answer, then. I figured as much.
>>
>>64937783
Do you really think Steven had a brain capacity above a niggers? White trash and black trash are the same breed, except whites at least have positive role models.
>>
>>64937781
Believing there was a huge conspiracy against him is retarded logic
>>
>>64937781
>fuck you guys have the logic of an 8 year old girl.
So does Steven. It's likely he was overconfident.
>>
File: 1439821361547.png (349KB, 640x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439821361547.png
349KB, 640x300px
>>64937827
No it isn't because he was in jail for 18 years due to a conspiracy against him anon...
>>
>>64937827
Despite the fact that there was a conspiracy in the case against him prior

Yeah, how retarded to think that!
>>
Steven or one the Dassey bros did. Manitowac police planted evidence and are corrupt.

No one can refute this.
>>
>>64937854
It wasn't a conspiracy. A cop's girlfriend or wife whatever accused him and they believed her.
>>
>>64938026
It was a conspiracy because the police were told they might have the wrong man and they didn't give a fuck of look into it at all.

They literally just convicted him because it was easy, they didn't care if he was the perpetrator or not.
>>
>>64937854
ur way of posting is fukn gay. i bet you are a liberal
>>
>>64938045
That's what the documentary tries to make you believe
>>
>>64938053
Hurrdurr
>>
>>64938097
Right so the police writing that report the day after Avery gets out of prison saying there could be another perpetrator wasn't a conspiracy of any sort it's just the documentary trying to brain wash us into some sort of rabid police hate.

They bring FACTS to the table, all you bring is speculation.
>>
>>64938099
More evidence of shitty redditposting. Kill yourself.
>>
>>64930771
>going to a pleb film school
>being that old in film school
Top laff
>>
Is it wrong that I wouldn't be interested at all in this doc series if it focused on blacks or hispanics?
>>
hey reddit cuckolds, the fact that the police illegally interrogated a retard multiple times in order to elicit a confession to put Steven behind bars alone means he should walk. even if he did it (not saying he did) you don't get to play that fast and loose with the criminal justice system. The people saying lelele put him in jail xDDD are sheltered motherfuckers who have never interacted with small town pigs. They are the worst human beings on planet Earth. Uneducated retards who's only claim to some semblance of dignity in life is their little badge and uniform, power-tripping mini tyrants
>>
>>64938310
No, not really. We all know niggers get treated unfairly by the police system. The irony is that they deserve it.
>>
>>64938332
Cops are scum. Steven did it.
>>
>>64938374
/thread
>>
>>64938332
>calling others reddit
>posts the reddit opinion
>>
File: 1445794875127.jpg (26KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
1445794875127.jpg
26KB, 600x340px
>>64937375
Brendan was guilty as hell.
Just because he was dumb enough to be talked into a coerced confession doesn't mean he didn't do it.
Brendan lost weight and broke out crying afterwards. Told his mom probably the most true statement about the entire incident and how things went down without any duuuhhhhh I don't know......
I mean he got manipulated by both sides, his uncle and the system but he did it.
Being a retard doesn't make you less likely to commit murder. Its the opposite.

Also watching him on the stand right now is so frustrating this faggot is too dumb to properly understand how to defend himself. Keep him locked up.

Why do people think he's innocent? Because he said anything the cops wanted to hear and the inconsistent statements?
See all his passive lying and I don't knows prove his innocence when he gets coached by lawyers for a year and a half. Fuck off with that.

All though his first lawyer was a sham paid for by the DA. Scumbag.

I wanna see a docu about pic related.
>>
will he get a new chance to prove his innocence, or is he fucked?
>>
>>64938351
This is too true.

I also find disgusting low-class whites to be insanely interesting since the majority of media doesn't show them
>>
>>64938598
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>64938598
>>
>>64930425
Still a shit trial, which is what it's about, faggot. He shouldn't have gone to jail based on that evidence.
>>
>>64938598
I don't get why people think Brendan is innocent.
The only time he was coherent, confident and sounded like he was actually telling the truth was when he talked to his mom about why he didn't come to her about Teresa being held hostage when he had the chance.
He probably didn't pull the trigger but he knows what happened. He was just a retarded coward too scared to stand up to his uncle and he got someone killed for it. Fuck em both.
Have we heard anything about massive layoffs and restructuring of the sheriff's department? I wanna see some heads roll.

And how are the cops the cool ones and sheriff's the dickheads up there? Usually other way around everywhere else.
>>
If you think she did it for the money, wouldn't it be more lucrative to say he was a nice guy and the doc is totally true.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/416hwu/when_colborn_calls_in_the_plates_does_a_someone/
>>
Bobby was the killer.
>>
File: 1444984290651.jpg (190KB, 1125x1173px) Image search: [Google]
1444984290651.jpg
190KB, 1125x1173px
>>64931711
So you wake up one day and realize that you feel old, that the path behind you is longer than the one ahead of you. You realize that for stability, money and fear you left your dreams locked inside a pretty little box in your drawer.

What are you going to do, keep wasting your life on what others want you to do? The only regret worse than not having had time to accomplish something is the one you have when you never started.
>>
>>64939258
There is literally no DNA evidence on Brendan.

The forensics are the entire reason Steven was convicted, and forensics can easily be planted by police officers.

However Brendan was convicted solely because of his confession, however there is NO dna evidence which means he is clearly not guilty.

I can see how because of the forensic evidence you can say Steven is guilty, but there is literally no forensics evidence against Brendan so his case should be thrown out of court.
>>
File: 1348796975335.png (49KB, 297x273px) Image search: [Google]
1348796975335.png
49KB, 297x273px
>Kratz presents some horseshit evidence.
>Buting and Strang present an argument that makes Kratz BTFO.
>Kratz then makes a passive aggressive remark or a rudimentary appeal to emotion.
>This is the entire Avery court case.
>He is somehow found guilty.
I've never seen a more infuriating show in my life.
>>
>>64939662
There isn't any DNA evidence of me fucking your mum m8 but I had a few days to clean up and didn't have to burn her body.

DNA evidence? Every faggot and old housewife thinks that's the end all be all of a case now. Where would they have found his DNA? Dependence on this as a proving method has weakened prosecution in the modern era. Its actually pretty avoidable but it can be a double edged sword when it's used against people. Well we found your hair in her car. I'm pretty sure you can find stuff like that from any one anywhere at most times. In still trying to figure out how this blonde hair was in my sink? Haven't been with a blonde in months and months.
>>
>>64940092
DNA evidence is the be all end all of cases these days.

DNA evidence doesn't lie unless it was planted, and in 99% of cases there is no reason to plant evidence. Witnesses lie, DNA evidence literally can't lie by definition.

Where would his DNA evidence be? hmm let me see. Fucking anywhere he had been that had sweat, hair, finger prints, blood, skin cells.

Also you think a few days is enough to clean up, but then that goes against you argument that these people are redneck trash, how exactly where they able to clean a massive crime scene without leaving A SINGLE piece of forensic evidence behind.

Lots of criminals try to cover up murder scenes and they usually always leave some form of forensic evidence because it's almost impossible to cover up unless you have extensive knowledge of how to clean a crime scene. Protip: just covering the area in bleach isn't a sure fire why to get rid of DNA evidence.
>>
>>64937325
Why do people immediately jump to this "cops did everything, even the murder and burning" conclusion? It was headline news from the getgo that he was under investigation, the cops let Halbach's ex and family and search party go all over the property. Its not implausible that the real killers, whether they be her relatives or Avery's relatives were able to dispose of evidence on Avery property. Doesn't mean the cops killed her and burned her, all it was was a "hey killers, we think this guy is guilty! come plant some evidence for us to discover!"
>>
>bones were clearly shown to be moved (meaning they were NOT burned near Steven Avery's garage/house)
>a shitload of teresa halbach's blood is in the car (meaning her body was transported from elsewhere)
>Teresa's car key was found after the 7th search. 7TH FUCKING SEARCH
>there is a gigantic hole in Steven avery's blood sample from his rape case (meaning 100% the blood was planted)

So she was killed and had her body cremated elsewhere, and there is literally nothing linking Steven Avery to the murder except evidence that was 100% planted by the police, and a confession from a literal retard that was coerced. On top of that the state has no accurate timeline and the most reliable witness is a police driver who dropped off the Dasseys an hour after the events supposedly happen.
>>
>>64939894
What bothers me more is reading all the online comments from idiots who think they're being "unbiased" because they weren't paying attention during the court footage of the documentary or most likely, didn't see the documentary at all.
>>
>Steve's brother in law kills the woman and burns her body in the gravel pit outside of their property.
>leaves the abandoned vehicles off the road hidden in some bushes.
>comes home to find Avery burning something on the burn pile and gets an idea.
>calls up the cop guys and 'reports' an anonymous tip to Lenk n Crew about the car.
>Police find the car and move it to Avery property when nobody is there to see them.
> Brother in law moves some of the burned pieces to the property (or possibly burned the body in multiple places to reduce chance of finding any evidence.) Makes sure some of it is on Steve's property.
> Sells murder weapon
> Police tip off search party
>plant evidence when they realize their case is shit.

I'm sure that the girl's family and or ex have something to do with it, but I dont know where they fit in yet.
>>
>>64937325
If you had actually paid attention during the documentary, you would know that the body would have most likely been burned elsewhere and not on Steven Avery's property
>>
>>64932313
also
>the missing girl's roommate fails to report her missing for around 3 days
>her ex-boyfriend happens to GUESS her voicemail password to check her messages which enforces the idea of her being abducted/murdered because it's fool but experts say some messages were deleted
>her brother doesn't show any emotion whatsoever whilst talking about his sister
>>
>>64941018
The brother just seemed so fucking... off the entire film, and they kept focusing on him non-stop.

There's something not right about him.
>>
she's almost as dumb as the other rednecks in that documentary. And she was in prison the whole time the incident occured so how would she know shit.
>>
whether did it or not doesn't matter anymore

a man's right to a fair trial was broken, twice
>>
MIKE HALBACH IS THE KILLER!!!

FULL STOP!
>>
>>64937456
It happens
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Abbott_%28author%29
>Jack Henry Abbott (January 21, 1944 – February 10, 2002) was an American criminal and author. He was released from prison in 1981, while serving sentences for forgery, manslaughter and bank robbery, after gaining praise for his writing and being lauded by a number of high-profile literary critics, including author Norman Mailer. Six weeks after his release, however, he fatally stabbed a man during an altercation, was convicted of manslaughter and returned to prison, where he committed suicide in 2002.
He stabbed the guy because he wouldn't let him use the bathroom.
>>
>>64941724
i believe that he was involved, yes.
him, and the ex boyfriend roommate - they are the ones who killed her.
they then paid brendan's stepdad and older brother to dispose of the body.
it was known that the stepdad was trying to sell a gun to mike halbach and the ex boyfriend.
why didn't they ever try and look into this??? it's obvious, it's all out in the open.
>>
>>64942077
>it was known that the stepdad was trying to sell a gun to mike halbach and the ex boyfriend.
proof pls
>>
I just started watching this show and man, everyone fucked up super hard. I'm still on the fence of his guilt but something keeps telling me the brother and the ex had something to do with it. They just jumped the gun so fast in getting Avery. Like they couldn't wait to get him.

I feel sorry for Teresa, though because all this fucking up is interfering with finding out what happened to her.
>>
>>64944380
This. The documentary and people who watch it tend to gloss over the fact that a young woman was murdered. It's like she's the bad guy sometimes, shit.
>>
>>64933302
>the cops said my story was inconsistent or something.......mom...what does inconsistent mean?
>>
>>64937325
The thing with the bones is, it contradicts Steven's intelligence. On one hand, if Steven did do it, then he would have come up with this elaborate plan to place the fragments of the pelvic bones in a location off property so that the police would have no choice but to think "oh, then this couldn't have been the initial burial site", should they find the majority of the bones in Steven's yard. But, if he was smart enough to plan that far ahead, then he'd sure as hell be smart enough to use the car crusher he owns to eliminate the evidence of the deceased's vehicle.

And yeah, the key is proof that the cops planted evidence. None of the murdered's DNA was found on her own car keys? Obviously. Kratz couldn't even attempt to refute it in his closing arguments. "So what if the key was planted?" Regardless of whether Avery committed the crime or not, the cops went through lengths to get him imprisoned, which is ass.
>>
>>64939258
There was no DNA on anything indicating Brendan was even on Steven's property around the time.

There's also the whole "cut her throat on a bed" despite there being no blood anywhere. Literally blood was only found inside the vehicle, and it was confirmed to be Stevens.
>>
>>64930425
>believing anything she says
>despite Avery being behind bars the entire time he was supposedly "threatening" her

She could have split whenever she wanted, he's some semi retarded hillbilly, not fucking El Chapo.

Must be nice to go through life being this naive though.
>>
>>64930592
>Literally the only people who believe he didn't do it are simple minded reddit cucks who are easily manipulated by the media and very biased documentaries

Says the guy easily manipulated by entirely circumstantial "evidence".
>>
>>64935192
This is truth.

Personally I'm very much on the fence about Avery's guilt. I can see it both ways and as such I'm 50/50 on it. But the one thing I think is beyond dispute is that both trials were completely compromised and they deserve retrials. The people who seem absolutely convinced he did it seem to be comfortable ignoring the obvious problems with the trial and the uncomfortable fact that if he didn't do it there is a murderer or murderers still out there. It needs proven more conclusively that they got the right guy IMO. If they do that then fair enough, they got the scumbag, but as things stand it's not enough.
>>
>>64930425
>lots of people watching Netflix Murderer series
>here's my chance to make some money, he's never getting out anyway
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>64933073
he clearly did it
>>
>>64937325
I don't believe the cops had anything to do with killing her, just that they didn't look anywhere else other than Steve. Personally I think someone, perhaps the brother in law and nephew who alibied each other, killed her, drove her to the quarry, burned her there then transported her back In a barrel and tipped the remains into what was left of Steves Halloween bonfire. This was just massively convenient for the cops who planted more evidence like the key and blood from the vial to cement the case.

Someone posted a much more detailed theory about it that seemed very plausible to me a few threads ago. Much more so than the scenario presented by the prosecutors anyway.
>>
she was foaming at the mouth for him during the trials etc saying she loves him blah blah blah

eventually he probably lost interest in het after he started writing to that old woman

she's clearly doing this for some cash
>>
I watched the whole thing during the last two days and I simply can't believe there are people who unironically think Steven and Brendan did it
>>
>>64946787
it doesn't even matter if they did. Our justice system is so fucked that the trial should not have even went through to completion let alone convict BOTH Brendan and Steven to fucking life in prison.
>>
>>64939258
>believing the story the prosecution wove with no hard evidence to back it up

You've been PRIZED
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 527x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 527x614px
>>64940092
>he actually thinks you can chain a woman to a bed, stab her, cut her throat, beat her to a pulp then drag her to you garage to shoot her multiple times and leave none of her DNA anywhere

Fucking hell.
>>
>>64946787
There's evidence that wasn't in the doc. There's a decent chance Steven did it. Stop being a gullible faggot.
>>
>>64930771
>where's the emoji button
>>
>>64947045
There's also a list of evidence that didn't make the docu that helps the case he didn't do it. All of which is far more substantial than anything on the pajiba list. The list on pajiba is basically all shit like

>he killed a cat
>he threatened a cousin
>he answered a visit from Halbach wearing only a towel once
Etc etc

It's all circumstantial. Whereas this list is stuff like testimony from forensic experts and actual investigators admitting they could have fucked up with things like DNA under the hood of the RAV. The pajiba article's list looks amateurish as fuck in comparison. Much like the entire prosecution case.

http://www.avclub.com/article/read-pro-steven-avery-list-what-was-left-out-makin-230634
>>
File: local attorney ruins everything.jpg (126KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
local attorney ruins everything.jpg
126KB, 1366x768px
Is he the least competent attorney of all time?
>>
>>64947480
He's that court appointed attorney that friends with every judge. He only advises you take the plea deal so the prosecution wins.
>>
File: 2.png (136KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
136KB, 300x300px
okay so then who broke the seal on the blood vial
>>
>>64946672
literally zero evidence
>>
>>64930425
> hair pulled back in a bump on the top of her head

always the sign of a small town trashy bitch
>>
>>64947982

The Kim Davis.
>>
>>64947741
no one but his lawyers seem to care about that one.
>>
>>64948128
I always thought that an evidence seal being broken was a HUGE thing. Like 'Holy shit! Someone has tampered with the evidence!' and everyone shits a brick.,
>>
>>64948128
Yeah, ok man. No one gives a shit about this massive red flag.
>>
File: mam.jpg (153KB, 1106x824px) Image search: [Google]
mam.jpg
153KB, 1106x824px
>daily reminder
>>
>>64948331
did I trigger you?
>>
File: 1452452421279.png (163KB, 1347x660px) Image search: [Google]
1452452421279.png
163KB, 1347x660px
https://np.reddit.com/r/AMA/comment

This is definitive proof that this series is officially "reddit".

This is /tv/. This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy. This is not the place for wild speculation about a case that only a select few know the full facts about.

Mods, could you PLEASE ban this shit and can we not start having generals about it (the most reddit threads in existence, go look at GoT for God's sake).

Go. Back. To. Fucking. Reddit.
>>
File: 5.png (740KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
740KB, 1366x768px
>>64946672
>>64947938

DUDE I DELETED THE MESSAGES FOR NO RAISIN LMAO
>>
>It's fine that Steven Avery was convicted because he is a bad person who beat his fiance and burned a cat
>It's fine that Brendan's confession was coerced and didn't fit the evidence because I think he had something to do with it
>It's fine that literally every piece of the prosecution's evidence was highly suspect
>It's fine that the prosecution used two different narratives to prosecute Steven and Brendan, and was missing crucial expected evidence for both narratives
>It's fine that the police and state lawyers repeatedly violated ethical protocol
>BONUS MEME: It's not fine that list x of prosecution evidence was missing from the documentary, even though each piece was just as suspect and explainable as any included in the documentary
>>
>>64948443
>This is /tv/. This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy. This is not the place for wild speculation about a case that only a select few know the full facts about.

You just described all of 4chan.
>>
>>64948443
Reminder that nearly 90% of people think you're a moron

http://strawpoll.me/6536221
>>
>>64930771
/tv/ has a long tradition of lesbos
>>
>>64948513
>it's not fine to question officers integrity even though they lied about being part of the investigation
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 684x513px
>>64948546
>mfw those 4 shit posters

A handful of determined idiots really can shit up the place.
>>
>>64930646
>left wing

No, this one doesn't involve a dindu nuffin
>>
>>64931161
>a fact the documentary breezes over quickly.

It absolutely does not breeze over that, what a crock of shit. He was a frustrated man in prison for a crime he didn't commit and his bitch wife wasn't bringing his kids, I can't judge him badly for that.
>>
>>64930425
she seems dumb as shit too, the poor interviewer is giving her interesting questions and getting "I dunno" as a response.
>>
>>64934670
I do to now that I've seen the whole thing. Remember, the trial hadn't even happened at this point in the documentary.
>>
>>64939258
>>64938598
Not a shred, a SINGLE FUCKING SHRED of physical evidence links Brendan to the alleged murder scene nor ANY PART OF HIS FUCKING STORY.

The only "evidence" of any of it happening was in his botched interrogations and his coerced confessions. There isn't even any good witness evidence to support his "confession". There's simply not enough to put him behind bars.
>>
>>64947938
>literally zero evidence

Yeah, but the police didn't look for any.
>>
It was bobby and scott senpai, the only two who alibied each other and were caught bsing about the times they saw her.

Steven also mentioned in his first interrogation how bobby's car was out the front and shortly after theresa had left his car was also gone etc
>>
>>64948443
>This is /tv/. This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy. This is not the place for wild speculation about a case that only a select few know the full facts about.

You think this is the fucking Yale Law School bulletin board, motherfucker?
>>
>>64930425
Ok, let me try doing this
>mfw Reddit believes even a word of what Obama's personal Gestapo say
If they honestly wanted to help they would point their guns at the nigger and Chief instead of honest White male, specially after these bitches lying about him.

Do you believe he is innocent now, /pol/? ;^)
>>
>>64951367
Could you try doing it again, this time in English?
>>
>>64937545
papa bless
>>
>>64948573
>it's not fine to question officers integrity because they have families and it makes the public uncomfortable or something
>>
>>64941081
Maybe I'm remembering wrong but in that video they show where shes all I love hugs and life and laughing and my sisters, she doesnt mention her brother.
>>
>>64941081
I know what you mean, for some reason he's the guy I hated them most in the documentary. Just the way he was so sure Brendan was guilty despite glaring holes in the prosecution and inconsistencies with Steven's case.

I know he's a family member so maybe he just blindly accepted the state's narrative, but he seemed too confident for my liking.
>>
>>64951918
Yeah, that blind acceptance of everything they were saying was weird to me. I get that the prosecutors will probably have spoken to him and said "we need you to back this to the hilt" and probably coached him to say stuff to the media to try and help the case but personally if someone killed my sister I'd want it to be the right guy. I couldn't sit in court listening to all that and feel sure they'd got the right guy. And that would bother the fuck out of me. I wouldn't want some random dudes in prison simply so I can start grieving or what ever the fuck he talked about. If anything playing along with all that would drag it out for my because of the doubts.
>>
>>64941808
I'm just quoting you on the off chance you're still ITT to let you know that comparing Steven Avery to Jack Abbott is fucking retarded.

It would make sense if Jack Abbott was wrongfully convicted in the first place, but because he isn't, it's just a very dumb comparison.
>>
>I want to help the cat burning rapist who kills people

Do people really think documentaries are an unbalanced source of information? Do people really think this guy is innocent?

Inb4 >watch the documentary

I've seen it, he killed her.
>>
>>64952412
>Do people really think documentaries are an unbalanced source of information?

Okay, what were they missing out to make it unbalanced?
>>
>>64948366
>the EFFECT justifies the means
Did a 4th grader create this? How do you butcher such a common phrase?
>>
>>64947480
he was some piece of shit
>>
>>64952580
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/making-a-murderer-all-the-evidence-against-steven-avery-the-netflic-show-missed-out-a6807961.html

Wow, it's like it's the 21st century and all this information is available at your fingertips!
>>
>>64952714
>All irrelevant, unsubstantiated or explainable by secondary contamination

Has me convinced!
>>
>>64952935
Let's be honest here: I could have posted a video of him murdering the bitch and shouting "WELL MAKE A DOCUMENTARY IF YOU GOTTA PROBLEM WITH IT!" and you'd still find a reason not to believe it.

I hate Scott Walker but at least even he has the intelligence to fry this son of a bitch.

But yeah, that heavily biased documentary you watched has all the facts, huh?
>>
>>64953141
>I could have posted a video of him murdering the bitch

No you couldn't, because that didn't happen :^)
>>
Yeah?
>>
>>64948331
It's not a red flag. You put evidence tape on a sample, it goes to a lab where they break the evidence seal. It only shows it wasn't tampered with during shipping. You people don't know shit about the criminal justice system or forensics.
>>
File: 1434832079650.jpg (58KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1434832079650.jpg
58KB, 474x595px
>entire junkyard to dispose corpse
>burns it outside bedroom window

>wipes fingerprints of Rav4
>bleaches blood stains in garage
>doesn't bother to crush Rav4 in car crusher Avery operated the day of his arrest
>doesn't wipe off obvious blood spots in clear site, but get's every fingerprint on car
>makes an inconspicuous car stand out by putting branches and wood around it

>Halbach's key
>only Avery's DNA is on it

>get's raped
>doesn't leave DNA evidence in bedroom
>Avery and Dassey aren't scratched to shit or have physical signs of a women struggling for her life

Airtight prosecution, Manitowoc. GG.

Stay mad fuccbois. The guy is innocent.
>>
>all these people mad that he killed a cat
And then you go eat a burger and drink milk. Cognitive dissonace sure is strong with some...
>>
>>64954235
>drink milk
?????????????????????????
>>
>>64954890
Ignore the veganfag, he's dumb enough equating sadistically burning a family pet alive for sick amusement to eating meat from an animal that was bred or consumption.
>>
of course he fucking did it, he's a psychopath from a family of psychopaths. manitowac county just fucked up their credibility by putting him away prematurely. if you watch 10 hours of cherry picked footage that is clearly telling you how to think and don't realise that's what's happening, then you're probably also the kind of person to believe a conspiracy theory as soon as you've watched an hour long youtube video
>>
>>64955349
literally all manitowac had to do was stay completely away from the halbach case. they brought all this shit on themselves and deserve whatever threats or hatemail they receive
>>
>>64955522
manitowac are cunts, the prosecution were cunts, steven avery is a cunt. the only person i feel remotely sorry for the in the story is brendan dassey as i'm pretty sure many doctors would consider him legally retarded
>>
>>64954178
I think he was talking about the needle hole in the top of the tube, which isn't part of lab procedure.
>>
>>64952714
http://www.avclub.com/article/read-pro-steven-avery-list-what-was-left-out-makin-230634
>>
>>64931711
Well obviously it doesn't matter now. They made bank
>>
>>64936764
Get with the times gramps
>>
He dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1448088651826.jpg (146KB, 589x669px) Image search: [Google]
1448088651826.jpg
146KB, 589x669px
>>64954223
Also
>leaving car key inside bedroom
>not burning it with the body/throwing it away/fucking anything else
>>
The opening credits - do you guys think they were trying to invoke House of Cards and True Detective?
>>
>>64954223
He wore gloves when dealing with the RAV4, the blood itself was from earlier when he was struggling with Teresa. She already had the door open, he was going in to grab her or something. To believe the rest of your post, all you have to do is believe Avery is just a giant dumbass, which is easy to believe.

Guilty as fuck.
>>
>>64958370
The fuck are you on about? He wipes all the fingerprints and leaves the blood, and then parks the car in his scrapyard?
>>
>>64958483
He doesn't wipe any fingerprints because there weren't any. Maybe you should try reading comprehension again.

>Avery Defense Force
>>
>>64958370
So he was struggling with Teresa with no gloves on?
>>
>>64958370
I feel like everyone assumes these people are intelligent enough for some of the things people think they did.
>>
>>64958759
Yes.

>>64958763
Intelligent enough for what? Nothing he did required any sort of intelligence.
>>
>>64954223
>he's literally borderline retarded and makes mistakes in disposing of evidence
>therefore he's innocent

lmao
>>
>>64958844
>Yes.

Right, so he was in enough of a struggle to leave his blood in several different places in the car but not enough to have touched the car with the pads of his fingers?

That's incredibly hard to believe.
>>
>>64958844
the whole gloves thing.
>>
>>64958891
When you're trying grab something, or someone, usually your hands are on that thing or person. Not the car.

Also, only certain materials are good for dusting for fingerprints. He could have touched some of the seats or other soft parts of the car and not left a mark.

>>64958934
Everyone knows you can dust cars for fingerprints. Even retards will wear gloves when dealing with something like a car because it makes obvious fucking sense.
>>
>>64933302
And the goddamn sister either lying on the stand about the stories
>>
>>64958370
>To believe the rest of your post, all you have to do is believe Avery is just a giant dumbass, which is easy to believe.

Really?

There was no blood in the garage, where there should have been blood. Bleaching doesn't get rid of it.

There was no DNA of the owner of the car on the fucking keys. Did she wear gloves all the time or some shit?
>>
>>64959184
it was a new key and it was november so she probably did wear glvoes at all times while handeling the key :^)
>>
>>64959184
I don't think he killed her in the garage. I think the prosecution was wrong on that point.

And the key is such a minor point of the case. Both the defense and documentary made a way bigger deal out of it than it was. I'm guessing it was a spare key that was in the wheel well of the RAV4, and it fell out or something while they were covering it up, and he just picked it up. Who fucking knows and who fucking cares. There's so much more evidence than the key in this case.
>>
>>64959184
>Bleaching doesn't get rid of it.

Actually, it does, completely. This was even stated very clearly in the show. They tried to make some point about blood seeping into the crack in the floor, but I don't see why blood would have to have flown down there.
>>
>>64959285
Who cares, I'm signing a petition RIGHT NOW to get this cat burning rapist out of jail, who's with me! Please up vote for karma!
>>
>>64948366
The guy on the right looks just like PSH, which is based
>>
>>64959341
>Actually, it does, completely.

Well it didn't, because there was deer blood in the garage.

Besides, if you shoot someone it never all lands on the floor.
>>
>>64959354
epic meming you faggot. Cunts like you have destroyed /tv/
>>
>>64959354
>rapist

lmao! ikr the cops were right in that case too!
>>
>>64959285
>I'm guessing it was a spare key that was in the wheel well of the RAV4, and it fell out or something while they were covering it up, and he just picked it up.

Now that's some speculative conjecture right there.
>>
>>64959469
Who gives a shit, hillbilly spent 18 years in jail either way.

And now he's getting a death penalty either way which is good because this time he's guilty and not reddit-core social activist bullshit will change that
>>
>>64959539
Yeah, I'm speculating about such a minor piece of the evidence. That means I gotta assume he's innocent of murdering her.

REASONABLE DOUBT AM I RIGHT BOYS!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>64959539
>Now that's some speculative conjecture right there.

A 7 word review of Making a Murderer.
>>
>>64959616
They guy is clearly innocent
>>
>>64930425
>not having evidence
>>
>>64930425
The fact is the DA's series of events doesn't make any fucking sense and there's no actual evidence to support it. I don't know what happened, but I know their story isn't right
>>
The scariest part about this documentary is how many children these retard families get.
>>
>>64959644
>Calls multiple times a day to Teresa
>Teresa feels uncomfortable around him and tells her boss she doesn't like going to the Avery farm
>Her bones found in his backyard (b-b-but they moved them. I'm basing this off a 5 second soundbyte from the testimony of one guy)
>Her bones were found intertwined with steel found in the tires of Avery's lot, suggesting they were burned at the same time
>The bullet that shot Teresa in the skull was found in Avery's garage, and the bullet was fired out of a similar model rifle that Steven owned (They can't prove that it was exactly the same rifle)
>Avery was the last person to see her alive
>The RAV4 was found on his lot with his DNA all over it
>Parts of Dassey's testimony are obviously coerced and forced, but a lot of parts aren't, and one of those parts includes telling the police how Avery inspected underneath the hood of the RAV4, where investigators find Avery's nonblood DNA.

I think it's funny with you redditors. You think it's completely possible and most likely that this was all setup and he was framed, but it's an extreme stretch to say that all of the evidence points to him being guilty.
>>
>FBI magics up blood test that it said would have to go through months of development in the middle of the trial
>They admit it doesn't really work anyway

Wow great case guys, definitely nothing to investigate further here
>>
>>64930592
wow nice evidence there, kid. I hope you never do jury duty
>>
>>64959823

And it was determined that one person could have framed him with all that.
>>
>>64930425
She blinks every time she makes a specific statement about him. She's lying.

I know this cause I'm an expert on blinks and lying.
>>
>>64959867
One person could have framed Lee Harvey Oswald.

It doesn't mean it's true.
>>
Bitch just wants her 15 minutes. What a whore.
>>
>>64959592
>getting a death penalty
really?
>>
>>64959931

Except that in order for all of what you said to be true and make sense there would have to be a bunch of other evidence and there isn't.

No blood in the house, or garage. Valet key just laying in the house found later by someone with a motive to frame him. Same with that bullet in the garage. Vial of his blood obviously tampered with. Voicemails deleted and covered up.

None of that makes any sense and all points to a cover-up and framing. Was he a creeper and capable of killing? Yeah probably. Did he kill her? Maybe. But he certainly didn't rape her and slash her throat in his room and then shoot her in the garage like they said.
>>
>>64959823
>>Calls multiple times a day to Teresa
>>Teresa feels uncomfortable around him and tells her boss she doesn't like going to the Avery farm

(Reliable) source?

>>Her bones found in his backyard (b-b-but they moved them. I'm basing this off a 5 second soundbyte from the testimony of one guy)
>>Her bones were found intertwined with steel found in the tires of Avery's lot, suggesting they were burned at the same time

So how did that bone make it to the quarry?
The intermingling of tires and steel is really fucking irrelevant, these were bone fragments not entire bones they can work their way inbetween anything you drop them on.

>>The bullet that shot Teresa in the skull was found in Avery's garage, and the bullet was fired out of a similar model rifle that Steven owned (They can't prove that it was exactly the same rifle)

A bullet was found with her DNA on it under conditions of malpractice in the lab. Not quite the same thing.

>>Avery was the last person to see her alive

That's not evidence at all, that's an unevidenced statement.

>>The RAV4 was found on his lot with his DNA all over it

Well, we'll have to wait for a proper test to be carried out before the defense runs out of options with this one

>>Parts of Dassey's testimony are obviously coerced and forced, but a lot of parts aren't, and one of those parts includes telling the police how Avery inspected underneath the hood of the RAV4, where investigators find Avery's nonblood DNA

You absolutely cannot pick and choose with a coerced and faulty testimony. It was extracted improperly and should be fucking tossed.

>nonblood DNA

Zero evidence for the source of the DNA, and even so it could easily have got there by contamination.
>>
>>64959823
>Stabbings and multiple shots
>No blood
>>
>>64960096
>No blood in the house, or garage.
He didn't kill her in the house or the garage

> Valet key just laying in the house found later by someone with a motive to frame him.
The key is so fucking irrelevant, I don't know how many times I have to bring this up. And they don't have a real motive to frame him. Lenk and Colburn did literally nothing wrong with Avery's first case.

>Vial of his blood obviously tampered with.
http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/makingamudererbloodvial.html

>Voicemails deleted and covered up.
I'm pretty sure in the documentary they said that the brother listened to those voicemails, and didn't find anything crazy about them.

>None of that makes any sense and all points to a cover-up and framing.
No it doesn't. It only makes sense in the frame of reference in the documentary where they build everything you see around that.

>But he certainly didn't rape her and slash her throat in his room and then shoot her in the garage like they said.
I'm not saying he did, and the jury certainly didn't say that either. He was cleared of that charge.
>>
We didn't get to see all the evidence so its really difficult
>>
>>64930425
Doesn't matter if he was a horrible person or even if he actually did it, the evidence which convicted him was shoddy and there was a conflict of interest concerning the suing. He wasn't proven guilty beyond a reasonable level of doubt which is what our whole justice system is based off of.
>>
>>64937806
and the dozen letters from her saying she's going to kill the kids AND him
>>
>>64938332
A retarded minor, no less. Not 'old enough' to consent to intercourse or purchase cigarettes/alcohol/lottery tickets, but old enough to hold his own against two grown men in an authority position
fucking unreal
>>
>>64960128
>(Reliable) source?
This implies that any source I give you won't be reliable so fuck you. You don't trust Kratz, okay, even though Buting and Strang have yet to refute entirely what he's saying.

>So how did that bone make it to the quarry?
I don't know, who cares. Maybe Avery wanted to throw the bones in the quarry, but saw police and got nervous, so he took it back to his fire to burn. Yeah it's speculation, that doesn't change the fact that almost all of her bones were in his lot.
>Well, we'll have to wait for a proper test to be carried out before the defense runs out of options with this one
Which you won't get because EDTA is only conclusive if the result is positive. You're never going to get a positive sample, so you're just going to spout reasonable doubt, no matter how much this test comes up negative.

>You absolutely cannot pick and choose with a coerced and faulty testimony. It was extracted improperly and should be fucking tossed.
It was tossed from the case. And it's not an all or nothing deal. You watch the video and some of it was the prosecutors telling him what to say, other parts were him saying freely what he experienced.

>Zero evidence for the source of the DNA, and even so it could easily have got there by contamination.
The source is from Avery, there's scientific data behind that. It was under the hood where the battery was removed.
>>
>>64960255
That link about the blood vial is interesting
>>
>>64960278
> He wasn't proven guilty beyond a reasonable level of doubt

This is what reddit actually believes.
>>
>>64960509
shut your fucking mouth you summerfaggot, all you reddit spouting fucks ruin every thread on this board
>>
>>64960553
>Summer
>It's winter

Avery Defense Force everyone.
>>
>>64960255
>He didn't kill her in the house or the garage

reasonable doubt. prosecution said he did. not guilty

>>64960255
>The key is so fucking irrelevant, I don't know how many times I have to bring this up. And they don't have a real motive to frame him. Lenk and Colburn did literally nothing wrong with Avery's first case.

irrelevant if you consider it almost certainly means a frame job, especially combined with everything else.

>>64960255
>http://onmilwaukee.com/movies/articles/makingamudererbloodvial.html

Yes, but the box was still tampered with and it doesn't rule out that it could have been taken out of it and planted. Also this alone doesn't make him innocent, but in combination with other things that DO it certainly helps

>>64960255
>I'm pretty sure in the documentary they said that the brother listened to those voicemails, and didn't find anything crazy about them.

And we are supposed to just accept their word? Even though that is suspicious as hell that someone would know the password and delete certain voicemails and have nothing to hide? Fishy as all hell.

>>64960255
>No it doesn't. It only makes sense in the frame of reference in the documentary where they build everything you see around that.

See above.
>>
>>64960576
you know the intent but still play the cunt because you're a witless fool
>>
>>64939894
Take your interactions with normal, everyday people. Consider how smart or attentive or whatever you felt they were. Average out the cognitive ability of the random folks you interact with.
Now imagine a dozen of them are responsible for logically piecing things out and deciding your fate after DAYS of 'boring' information and questioning. That fucking terrifies me.
And how they found Steven not guilty of fucking with the corpse, yet Brendan's jury found him guilty of it. That's bullshit.
>>
Is this shit real? I watched it on ID years ago and never gave a second thought to his guilt. I'm con fused. Is this Netflix thing causing real doubt? Do any of you really care?
>>
>>64960620
>reasonable doubt.
Reasonable doubt that he killed her in the garage. Not reasonable doubt that he killed her. You don't have to believe the prosecutions tale of events to convict someone. That's not in any law book. You just have to believe they are guilty of the crime they're being charged with beyond any reasonable doubt.

>irrelevant if you consider it almost certainly means a frame job, especially combined with everything else.
>Yes, but the box was still tampered with and it doesn't rule out that it could have been taken out of it and planted.

The problem with this is your theory of framing requires some strong evidence of that, which there isn't any. Just a couple of details that look a little fishy.

>And we are supposed to just accept their word? Even though that is suspicious as hell that someone would know the password and delete certain voicemails and have nothing to hide? Fishy as all hell.
That's up for the jury to decide, he said it under oath. Most people don't lie on the stand, especially when they have no reason to.
>>
File: fedora.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
>>64960639
>you're a witless fool
>>
>>64960733
THey definitely make the police look bad. The case wasn't investigated properly. Avery still comes across as weird.
>>
if you fell for this one sided meme documentary and believe he's not guilty you need to go to reddit right fucking now
>>
>>64953141
>posts some shitty anecdotes from the prosecution
>THIS IS AS GOOD AS VIDEO EVIDENCE OF HIM MURDERING HER

jesus fucking christ, I was 'unsure' of steven's guilt but anons like you are starting to convince me of his innocence
>>
>>64953141
>Fry this son of a bitch
Death Penalty is not legal in Wisconsin and hasn't been for like 200 years.

Also what's wrong with Based Scott? He's better than that cunt Mary Burke would have been.
>>
>>64960816
Just seemed like a guy who said fuck it all in jail and came out and proved how crazy he was. He seems like a guy who as a prove it kind of attitude in a town where police know he's shit and fuck up proving it.
>>
EP10 - Holy fuck that poor kid
>>
>>64961176
I originally thought that's what the title meant. That by falsely locking him up the first time for so long, they had created a real murderer. I think that's almost more interesting. Not only did they create a murderer, they taught him well enough about the system to let him play with it.
He should sue the county again, either way all of this shit is their fault.
>>
>>64962317
>That by falsely locking him up the first time for so long, they had created a real murderer.

He was violent and stupid even before the rape charge. And 6 of those 18 years in prison were for illegal possession of a gun, which he absolutely was guilty of.
>>
manlets... when will they learn
Thread posts: 272
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.