[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else get frustrated that there is so much content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: hiiii.jpg (39KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
hiiii.jpg
39KB, 800x450px
Does anyone else get frustrated that there is so much content and just not enough time to consume it all? Every thread or mention of something you haven't watched ensures you are deeper and deeper out of the know? How do you cope?
>>
>>64736546
i never watch movies i just read wiki pages so i know the end of the movie then i post about it on /tv/ saying it was shit
>>
File: interdasting.jpg (51KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
interdasting.jpg
51KB, 685x567px
>>64736669
>>
File: download.jpg (85KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
85KB, 500x333px
>>64736546
Trying to dig deeper into entertainment will only result in madness. A human was never meant to watch all of the hundreds of thousands of films released.

>tfw never enough time
>>
>>64736818
not even films, all of TV. I just feel as though I HAVE to watch it. I have watched 15 hrs of film straight and that's just 2015 movies. All of 2014's American movies I watched. Most of mainstream TV. I need more.
>>
What's the most movies you marathoned in one day? I think for me it was 5 but that's only because I started quite late in the afternoon.
>>
>>64736946
That's the thing. You'll never have time to keep up with everything you want. It's infinite. It never ends. It's insanity
>>
>>64736546
You could be consuming the classics of cinema right now but instead you're reading my shitpost.
>>
>>64737044
I just watched 9 straight.
Star Wars
Inside Out
Ant man
Martian
Terminator
Carol
Sicario
Tangerine

Currently Watching: The Big Short
>>
>>64736546
>>64736546
it's the golden age of entertainment, hulu originals, amazon, netflix, even shit like ifc makes it's own shows
>>
i've been watching the regarded 'classics' and gems of older genres that interest me for years now
i have time to watch like a dozen or two 'new' films and that's about it
>>
File: 1451351617819.gif (911KB, 171x141px) Image search: [Google]
1451351617819.gif
911KB, 171x141px
>endless amount of films/tv shows I've mentally noted to "get around to watching one of these days"
>shit ton of books I've bought sit on the bookshelf unopened and collecting dust
>Steam library full of games I blew good money on that I've never even installed
>All I do is shitpost on 4chan
>>
>>64736546
The key is to look for good content. It's the same thing with anything, not just movie, TV, music, etc. You will never have time for everything. So choose what you like, and try to pick out the good stuff from the rest.
>>
File: giphy.gif (941KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
941KB, 500x281px
>>64737214
I literally have boxes of books, have read maybe 8 of them. Have collection of DVD's. Watched a few. My letterboxd 'Films to Watch' list gets longer by the min. JFMSU
>>
Idk but I was just thinking this.

Why in the fuck did moot think it was a good idea to reduce our pages to 10

Fucking cheap bastard. I'm sure it was costing him a fortune keeping those pages saving to the server

Why'd he have to leave and jab us on his way out??
>>
>>64736546
This is why you cultivate good taste.
>>
>>64737345
See, there's not even enough content on here to feel contempt. We're never satisfied.
>>
Im the opposite, feel like I've seen everything. I'm rewatching pitch black now because i need some sci-fi that isnt harry potter shit like SW. Recommendations?
>>
>>64737214
>>64737284

4chan is too addicting, I usually disconnect from the internet if I want a good marathon but then again I worry about what good threads I will be missing from here or other boards.
>>
>>64737591
there's never a good thread though, everyone just thinks its cute to put ppl down
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.