[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
I have never been so angry in my entire life.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 26
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 1500x2313) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 1500x2313
I have never been so angry in my entire life.
>>
Should I watch this if Thin Blue Line and Dear Zachary made me furious?

I'm worried about the impact 10 episodes can have on my mood
>>
Beernsten's peanut butter smidgens are the only good thing in that frozen shitpile of a town.
>>
Steven avery is a murderer. Brendan dassey was an accomplice. Deal with it, OP.
>>
>>64735158
I've never watched those, but this shit made my blood boil.
>>
>>64734706
youre not the only one. couldnt believe how that bullshit went down
>>64735158
if dear zachary made you furious then you will go on rage overload since its 10 episodes of corruption and incompetence of the highest level. worth watching it though, just expect to be frustrated throughout
>>
File: avery5.jpg (39 KB, 770x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
avery5.jpg
39 KB, 770x433
>dat voice
>dat sensationalism
>>
Is this documentary the new Loose Change?
>>
go outside
>>
>>64735326

I hated this condescending faggot and Kachinsky laughing at everything and being a shit lawyer in general.
>>
>>64735326
ok so im not the only one that noticed this dude's gay sexline voice.
>>
>>64735198
the police framed a guilty man, and even if dassey was involved at all, he didn't do anything like he said he did
>>
>>64735412
kachinksy reminds me of the blundering car salesman from fargo...just always smiling, and fucking it all up all throughout
>>
File: objec.jpg (13 KB, 350x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
objec.jpg
13 KB, 350x222
>>64735414
he sounds just like the chick from the objectum sexual doc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE3pGYjz8Ws
>>
>>64734706
well you should be mad because it was clearly biased for steven, they didn't even bring up steven's sweat was found in the car or that steven called teresa several times and using his sister's name. if you look at this as steven did it but the cops didn't have enough evidence, it just show how far cops would go to get a conviction
>>
>>64735485
haha, holy shit man. uncanny
>>
Go watch Dear Zachary. Canada makes our justice system look perfect.
>>
why don't they just do a lie detector test? i know they can't use it in court but at least we will know, they can even sell it as a tv event. clearly they just want money
>>
was it just me or does anyone else really dislike halback's brother?
>>
>>64735657
The reason they can't use them in court is because they are notoriously unreliable. They can be faked, the person being interrogated could give false positives, etc. Polygraphs are almost on the level of phrenology when it comes to meme science.
>>
>>64735326
P R I Z E
R
I
Z
E
>>
>>64735533
Sweat is same deal with blood, somehow no fingerprints on the car, but his sweat and blood is on it, and it was found months after iirc? And the car he was selling was his sisters hence using her name. All of the evidence 'not shown' in the documentary is not conclusive at all and much of it is just as suspect as the other shit.
>>
>>64735666
Total Chad. Only took me 5 seconds to realize he's a douche.
>>
>>64735326
>Le please stop watching if you are under the age of 15, what i'm about to say is too sexy and graphic for children

laughed in disgust so hard at this.
>>
>>64735482
that's a pretty perfect comparison actually
>>
>>64734706
blatant anti-white propaganda
>>
>>64735482
>>
>>64734706
Angry enough to kill Teresa Halbach no doubt. Call it in boys, we've found the killer.
>>
he might be innocent, but don't be so easily manipulated
>>
>>64734706
you need more important shit to worry about fagmo
>>
>>64736948
Jesus, with those logic jumps you'd fit right in with attorneys in Calumet County, Wisconsin.
>>
Kachinsky is literal scum
>>
>>64737131
how am I making logic jumps
>>
Well they did it so you shouldn't be.
>>
I watched the first 4, should I bother with the rest? The shit plods along so fucking slowly. Wisconsin is an eye sore, and I am sick of listening to the acoustic guitar soundtrack. I really don't see how this needs to be 10 fucking episodes.
>>
File: image.jpg (156 KB, 1262x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
156 KB, 1262x720
How did he get so fat?
>>
>>64737342
>plods along
get back to your transformers
>>
>>64737342
and the people are so dumb

>95 percent of the people in the show have worn cheese on their head at some point
>>
Brendan I need you to draw yourself killing Theresa
But I didn't do it
Brendan do you want to be in trouble
No
Then do what I tell you
OK
Draw a chainsaw, and some chains, and no no draw yourself chopping her into pieces and inserting your penis into her wounds
Ok there, can I go home now I'm gonna miss Wrestlemania
Brendan you retard you're going to prison for the rest of your life

justice
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vXW66o15e0
>>
>>64737342

im on ep 9, things get really interesting imo throughout the case but it's basically a dead stop after the verdict. I don't see the point of going through the retard 17 yr old's case and ep 10 is likely just gonna be the averys being mopey and sad without any real closure.
>>
What I don't understand is that it's almost as clear as day that Brendan is a bit mentally challenged yet the treat him as if he was normal?
>>
>>64737747
He can velcro his own shoes and in Manitowoc that puts you one level below Einstein. Several of the city officials actually have silent respect for his intelligence, much in the way Starling has respect for Lecter.
>>
>>64737381

same way anyone else does
>>
>>64734706
i thought it was pretty funny.
>yeah?
>dont get screwy

also, he totally killed her.
>sweat on car
>60 or so phone calls in a night
>denied bonfire, when pressed admits having it

he didnt kill her like the prosecution presented it, they planted the evidence to ensure a conviction, but he most definitely killed her. that retarded teenager had nothing to do with it. hes just a retard that wanted to make the cops happy. poor bastard will never see wrestlemania
>>
>>64737453
It's like our society and circumstances conspire up these fun little Darwin tests to see if you are fit to live. I think Brendon failed. This, folks, is why you always lawyer the fuck up and make sure not to be born poor & uneducated.
>>
File: smug.jpg (25 KB, 324x278) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smug.jpg
25 KB, 324x278
>I need tv shows to tell me how the real world works.
>>
>>64738159
> implying video format isn't a valid information transfer medium
> implying being something you watch on a box in your living room somehow makes it somehow inferior

Go kill yourself
>>
>>64738217
> implying video format isn't a valid information transfer medium
> >
kill youself you're a waste of space
>>
>>64738122

Everytime he came on screen and spoke I couldn't stop laughing. I kept thinking to myself how can someone be so unbelievably stupid. I laughed but at the same time felt so fucking bad for him.
>>
>>64735485
Good gravy Miss Daisy, MY SIDES!
>>
Yeah I'm pretty pissed off too by this. You should look into the Kelly Thomas case, his own father couldn't even get the police convicted and he was a former sheriff himself
>>
>>64738018
you can't shove junk food into your face all day in prison
>>
>>64735326
this guy is a secret pedo im pretty sure
>>
>>64737436
As a person from Wisconsin, the Avery family does make us all look like hillbilly retards. It's not really like that though, all of the lawyers, and the Halbach family, and most of the people interviewed that weren't the Avery family were normal, and that's the majority of what you deal with here. Every state has rural dummies.
>>
>>64734706
>I have never been so angry in my entire life.

How about world poverty, war, natural disasters etc.?
>>
>>64737453
Yea, I think there's plenty of evidence to reasonably suspect Steven, but Brendan's conviction is pretty bogus imo.
>>
>>64735158
dont do it son
>>
so many who watched it try to argue he is innocent or otherwise ... i think regardless of he killed her or not, the incompetence, nepotism and corruption in the US legal system is uncanny.
>>
>>64738858

It's possible that the food at his prison is very rich and he gets little to no exercise. Combined with shit tier genetics and probably dwelling on a lifetime of regret ahead of you causing depression.
>>
>>64738064
>he didnt kill her like the prosecution presented it, they planted the evidence to ensure a conviction,

That's basically how I feel. And at least most of the shit with Brendan seems like bullshit, they manipulated a borderline retard.
>>
>>64738064
>60 or so phone calls in a night

What the fuck are you even talking about? If you are going to post Ken "The Prize" Kratz's "evidence" then at least don't distort it even more.
>>
>>64735326
>asks how dare anyone question police integrity
>says just the accusations harm police reputations
>ignores how Avery's reputation was harmed by both cases
>turns out to be a sleazeball that sexually harassed a domestic violence victim
Such a piece of shit, and he was taking the moral highground during the trial.
>>
>>64739265
I'm from WI too, originally from a small town. I get culture shock when I go back. I can't believe I grew up surrounded by so many idiots. There's actually one idiot who drives around with a flagpole in his shitty truck flying the confederate flag.
>>
>>64739640
What town? I'm from Oshkosh, now in Milwaukee.
>>
>>64739707
From Antigo, now in Madison
>>
>>64739773
A ton of us fled south in a great exodus after graduation to escape the constant country music and bible-thumping.
>>
Someone explain the ribbon and Kratz being a prize, I don't remember either of those.
>>
>>64735666
i got triggered so hard every time that idiot came on screen
>>
I'm from the future and viewed the events with a time machine.

During Colburn's visit to Steven on November 3rd, he checked the grounds and found her car (called it in to confirm).

He did not record the visit, because he was conspiring with the manitowoc county sheriff dept. on how they can pin it on Steven.

Bobby and his stepfather Tadych did it.
They burned her body in the quarry. Moved the remains to the barrel behind their trailer, then scattered remains behind Stevens trailer to frame him.
>>
>>64739829
>Kratz being a prize
Did you watch the last episode?
>>
>>64739829
The Investigator Mychal showed pictures of Teresa's blue ribbon from her Church and started crying about it on the stand

Kratz was a sex addict that sexted girls something along the lines of "You may be the tall sexy nympho but I have the six figure income, nice house, I am the prize"
>>
>>64735533
Anons keep on bringing this shit up as if it's this conclusive evidence of guilt; as if police that have planted a car key and blood evidence (police whose involvement in the investigation alone should be enough to cast huge doubt on the investigation) are not going to be able to find some sweaty item of Steves (guy looked like a sweater)The *69/ ringing from sisters phone /asking for her specifically is perhaps evidence she was slightly creeped out by him, but that is not evidence he killed her!
An anon in a thread yesterday was saying
>but all the evidence of Steves innocence was location based!
>he couldnt have killed her in his trailer or garage because no blood
>but he could have killed her elsewhere

But if you think this then why assume it was Steve who killed her? He killed her on the outskirts of his property or beyond, then decided the best thing to do was being her body and burn it next to his house, despite having several better options? !
If you accept she was killed elsewhere then surely it looks more like someone else killed her and then either murderer or police or both moved evidence to frame Steven?
And to those calling the documentary biased: YES. IT WAS. It was extremely biased in the direction of Stevens innocence. ...LIKE THE TRIAL SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
>>
>>64739806
I guess I don't spend much time that far north. I mean, there are bars and churches everywhere, but Milwaukee, Madison, and even smaller cities like Oshkosh have sizable, er, religious right populations.
>>
>>64739981

It wasnt steve calling. It was Tadych who is now married to Barb (Steve sister).

The police speculated it was steve.
>>
I desperately want a second doco that focuses on who murdered the woman.

Theres a strong True Detective vibe to the whole thing.
>>
>>64740056
Source on this?
>>
>>64740056
>The police speculated it was steve.
They never speculated on it being Steve. They were conviced from the beginning.
>>
>>64740168

Time machine.


Also, this is pointing to the right directions.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/10/making-a-murderer-meet-the-men-steven-avery-thinks-may-have-killed-teresa-halbach.html

Truth will be revealed 4 years from now.
>>
>>64739392
FUCKING THIS !!!
Imagine those cops arresting you, that attorney (retarded kid`s) representing you and that judge convicting you ... I cannot determine if steven killed her, but i can for sure say there is something rotten about the system.
>>
The guy is white. If you think this is unfair just imagine being a person of color, meaning the entire system is stacked against you. You're almost a dozen times more likely to be convicted of a crime than someone with white privilege.
>>
this shit just keeps growing into a bigger a mess. Now steven is actually saying his brother chuck should be blamed due to his past with stalking women
>>
>>64740241
What happens in 4 years?
>>
>>64740269
better cuck chuck
>>
>>64740269
>Now steven is actually saying his brother chuck should be blamed due to his past with stalking women
>implying
Please don't link that article citing 2009 documents of other people Steve is saying the police should have looked into.
>>
>>64740241
i dont think this article is pointing to the right directions ... i say the GERMAN
>>
>>64740131
My girlfriend was convinced the opening had a GoT influence, but I knew it was True Detective all the way
>>
>>64735158
I just got done with episode 4 and am this fucking close to forming a party to break these faggots out of jail, fucking blowing a gasket over here.
>>
>>64740260
r u trolling ?
>>
>>64739981
The people who bother me the most are the ones saying:
>Well, the police did obviously plant some evidence
>but he probably did it anyway, they were just making sure they got a conviction
>I see no problem with this whatsoever

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Shall we just do away with the legal system and when a serious crime is committed, just let the local community kill anyone they think is a bit weird or any stranger in town?. Like the good old days right?
>>
>>64740334
not going based on those...chuck avery was interviewed recently and he talked about this
>>
File: 739242095[1].jpg (25 KB, 700x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
739242095[1].jpg
25 KB, 700x500
>>64740260
>I would never send an innocent man to jail
>>
>>64740297

The car is retested.
>>
>>64740414
I don't see what you're having trouble with. The legal system is flawed, we all know that. At the very least we can take the probability that he did do it as consolation for the fact that the conviction was a little sketchy.
>>
>>64740548
more than a little ... also wtf is wrong with u
>>
File: Halbach_Mike[1].jpg (53 KB, 790x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Halbach_Mike[1].jpg
53 KB, 790x300
>Post yfw good ol' Mike Halbach would grace the screen with his presence
>>
File: nooooo!!!!.gif (3 MB, 150x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nooooo!!!!.gif
3 MB, 150x150
>>64740681
steven (possibly) killed the wrong halback
>>
>>64740016
They're the majority in most of the small towns. I've got no problem with god people, unless they start making up bullshit about how the country will cease to exist if we let them get married. Which happened a lot. Just so much hate from a religion I was taught was supposed to be about love.
>>
>>64735485
>if you look closely at the picture, you can see my sides leaving earth's atmosphere
>>
>>64740548
Yeah, you are one of the people I'm talking about...you just don't really get it do you?
>>
>>64738858
Yeah you can
>>
>>64740260
As a black person you're a dozen times more likely to actually commit crime too.
so it balances out.
>>
>>64740854
finally a red pilled negraw
>>
sup reddit
>>
So what was up with Kratz saying in his closing argument that the police "had to kill her"?
>>
found this in /x/

God you should die so your idiocy doesn't spread. He lived in a hick town and he admitted he fucked up and hung around with the wrong people. He served his time. Now the fact you would rather have an innocent man locked up because you see him as a danger is degenerate. The cop investigating the murder were the very ones he was suing. He might just be guilty but we'll never know because as another poster stated earlier, the police in that hick town are incompetent pigs out for revenge. They contaminated the evidence and still used it in court. I'm not saying he's innocent but the police there are pretty fucked up and if you believe everything they concluded you really should just stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. I'm still waiting for the Keith Morrison episode soon and then will I draw my own conclusions. The conflict of interests in this case sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
File: 1421738270244.png (345 KB, 498x568) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1421738270244.png
345 KB, 498x568
>if we wanted Avery disposed of we could have done it much easier in other ways
>so you're saying you could have killed him
>yes

He straight up says yes.

I'm afraid to go on watching for fear of my blood pressure.
>>
>>64737747
The Judicial system loves to prosecute retards, just like other people with mental disorders.
>>
I question the wisdom of making a documentary like this. Is the freedom of one petty criminal worth losing trust in the entire justice system?
>>
>>64741076
are you fucking serious man?
>>
>>64740548
I don't understand how anyone can take consolation in a man going to prison for a crime that wasn't proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. We have courts and the legal system for a reason, no one is good enough to surpass it for "justice".
>>
>>64741076
Is your dad a sherrif?
>>
>>64741076
>"We- We love the Police"

Good goy the police are there to protect you.
>>
>>64741101
Yes. We must overlook occasional mistakes like this to preserve trust. If people don't trust the justice system then who knows what else they'll question/disobey?
>>
>>64741076
Yes.
>>
>>64740776
He gets it, he just doesn't want to admit that he likes it so he is willing to throw up the weakest of defenses to justify his feelings.
>>
>>64741076
>one petty criminal
>a man who was wrongly convicted and lost 18 years of his life may now lose the rest of his life on something that nobody proved he did
The prosecution was underhanded, they proved absolutely nothing, and the system was obviously lopsided. If that doesn't piss you off then I honestly don't know what to say.
>>
>>64741157
Fuck off Merkel, shouldn't you be executing children for saying they don't want to be raped by refugees?
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6500127
>>
>>64740548
>God you should die so your idiocy doesn't spread. He lived in a hick town and he admitted he fucked up and hung around with the wrong people. He served his time. Now the fact you would rather have an innocent man locked up because you see him as a danger is degenerate. The cop investigating the murder were the very ones he was suing. He might just be guilty but we'll never know because as another poster stated earlier, the police in that hick town are incompetent pigs out for revenge. They contaminated the evidence and still used it in court. I'm not saying he's innocent but the police there are pretty fucked up and if you believe everything they concluded you really should just stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. I'm still waiting for the Keith Morrison episode soon and then will I draw my own conclusions. The conflict of interests in this case sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>64741076
What's the point of having trust in a system that doesn't work? Do you enjoy living life with blinders on so you don't have to see any of the disconcerting things happening around you?
>>
>>64734706
Keep this shit in the generals
>>
>>64740655
>>64740767
>>64740776
The legal system is an attempt at justice, but the notion that "innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" always results in justice is naive. Not that it's no a good policy to have. Isn't it better that in this case he most likely actually did it, as opposed to him being innocent again? I'm with the lawyer who said he hoped he WAS guilty, so that at least the time served is the just end, regardless of flawed means. That all being said, he did most likely do it.
>>
>>64741186
The guy had an unpleasant past. They wouldn't convict someone who's completely innocent. Sometimes, you have to work the system to produce justice. I'm okay with this because I'm not a criminal and I have to wonder why treatment of criminals seems to concern you so much.
>>
>>64741157
>If people don't trust the justice system then who knows what else they'll question/disobey?
Yeah, like corruption and incompetence. What a tragedy that would be.
>>
File: len kachinsky.jpg (38 KB, 618x412) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
len kachinsky.jpg
38 KB, 618x412
this cunt...
>>
>>64741255
>please give me the attention my parents refused to
>>
>>64740260
>person of color
whites a color
>>
>>64741125
By law, a guilty conviction is proof beyond a reasonable doubt. The verdict is what is required for proof in the court of law. Besides that, it's still most likely that he did it.
>>
>>64739518
he used *67 to block his number. on phone records the number shows up. it was his. he called her like a fucking psycho.

also, he has telltale signs of a killer: torturing small animals, including throwing a living cat onto a bonfire to watch it die. NO PATHOLOGY THERE
>>
>>64741219
Is this a meme? Anyways, I still think he likely did it.
>>
>>64740260
PUT YOUR FUCKING TRIP ON KRAGER YOU DISGUSTING NIGGER
>>
File: 1275357033498.jpg (61 KB, 624x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1275357033498.jpg
61 KB, 624x351
>age 20 douse cat in kerosene and throw in bonfire
>put gun to female cousin's head in middle of the road
>send letters threatening to kill and mutilate wife to children from prison
>fellow inmates sign affidavit saying he drew and planned to build torture chamber
>two women (one underage) claiming he raped them sign affidavits
>last person to see victim alive
>no alibi
>literal mountain of physical evidence on property

HURRR DURR THE COPS PLANTED IT ALL GUYS IT'S A FUCKING CONSPIRACY HURRRRRR

You know, I expect this bullshit from Reddit, but I'm disappointed in all of you.
>>
>>64741306
how did he decontaminate my due
>>
>>64741306
This. Even if he weren't guilty of that particular crime then he was a murder/rape waiting to happen.
>>
>>64741287
>he called her like a fucking psycho.
He called her twice with a blocked number and she knew him before she worked with him before and her co-workers knew where she was going and she knew where she was going. He called her because they had an appointment.

What are you talking about?
>>
>>64741306
Half the shit you wrote isn't even true.
>>
I think the cops pissed me off more in this case than if Avery really did murder the woman.
>>
>>64741287
>>64741306
>>64741339
Nice one, Kratz.
>>
>>64741339

Ironically, this is why the cops were so blind about not realizing he was innocent of the Beernsten case, because they knew what a giant piece of shit he was.
>>
>>64741218
I'm surprised more people haven't pointed out a conspiracy involving the state, think about it.

>Man served 18 years in prison do to a series of fuck ups
>Is now suing the State for $36,000,000, that they clearly don't have
>Have the cops keep tabs on him and notice he has repeated contact with Halbach
>Frame him for her murder
>Now his retribution is gone, and instead of $36m he settles on $400k to pay his bills
>The police department, and everyone in a court room are paid by the state
>>
Seen as how suspicious and important Bobby and Scott were, I'm surprised they didn't get more than 20 seconds of interrogation. They're the prime suspects to me
>>
>>64741339
using this logic we should arrest all blacks then....i aint disagreeing though.
>>
>>64741353

Name's what's true, nigger.

Two affidavits from two other women he raped were admitted at his bail hearing.

Statements from his fellow inmates about his rape chamber plans were admitted at his bail hearing.

Both those things were left out of your precious documentary. Google them you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>64741411
THE PRIZE
>>
>>64741346

Yeah, you forgot the part where Teresa's receptionist said Avery once came to the door in a towel and whatever he did skeeved out Teresa so badly she never wanted to go back.

Oh wait, that's another nugget they left out of your little documentary again. Weird.

You ignorant fucks.
>>
>>64741383
i don't know about that. People don't understand basic psychology, something you did at 19 is something you wouldn't even dream of at 36
>>
>>64741411
Kratz you sly dog, you did it again
>>
>>64741435
>Yeah, you forgot the part where Teresa's receptionist said Avery once came to the door in a towel
Because he had just gotten out of the swimming pool in the back yard
>>
>>64741255
>The guy had an unpleasant past.
So if you're not spotless it's guilty until proven innocent?

>I'm okay with this because I'm not a criminal and I have to wonder why treatment of criminals seems to concern you so much.
Because labeling someone a criminal does not make them less than human. You do realize that "working the system" to produce "justice" is criminal? I have to wonder why you're willing to give criminals a pass just so they can convict someone you consider unsavory without evidence or proper procedure.
>>
>>64741411
hello nancy grace!
>>
>>64741435
Manitowoc County Circuit Judge Patrick Willis would not allow Dawn Pliszka, an Auto Trader receptionist at the time, to testify about one of Halbach’s previous encounters with Avery.
“She had stated to me that he had come out in a towel,’’ Pliszka said while the jury was outside of the courtroom. “I just said, ‘Really?’ and then she said, ‘Yeah,’ and laughed and said kinda ‘Ew.’’’
Willis said he could not allow the testimony because the date wasn’t clear and few details were known about the alleged encounter.

lol
>>
>>64741255
>God you should die so your idiocy doesn't spread. He lived in a hick town and he admitted he fucked up and hung around with the wrong people. He served his time. Now the fact you would rather have an innocent man locked up because you see him as a danger is degenerate. The cop investigating the murder were the very ones he was suing. He might just be guilty but we'll never know because as another poster stated earlier, the police in that hick town are incompetent pigs out for revenge. They contaminated the evidence and still used it in court. I'm not saying he's innocent but the police there are pretty fucked up and if you believe everything they concluded you really should just stick a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. I'm still waiting for the Keith Morrison episode soon and then will I draw my own conclusions. The conflict of interests in this case sticks out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>64735444
TRIPS WITNESSED
>>
File: 1_5zbxira.jpg (35 KB, 500x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1_5zbxira.jpg
35 KB, 500x474
>>64741450

Here's your source, ignorant fuck:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:L-T7ipuRjFMJ:www.postcrescent.com/story/news/local/steven-avery/2016/01/07/da-says-avery-planned-torture/78437876/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>Among other documents filed in support of his motion, Kratz submitted the transcript of a 1993 hearing before Manitowoc County Circuit Judge Fred Hazelwood that said Avery, while in prison, threatened to mutilate and kill his former wife, Lori Mathieson.

>That threat included drawings, and Hazelwood also discussed a "bizarre incident" with "sexual overtones" in which Avery admitted ramming his cousin's car and forcing her off the road.

>Kratz also included in Wednesday's filings statements from prisoners who served time with Avery at Green Bay Correctional Institution. They said Avery talked about and showed them diagrams of a torture chamber he planned to build when he was released.

>The filings also include statements from a woman, now 41, who said she was raped by Avery, who told her "if she yelled or screamed there was going to be trouble."

>There also is an affidavit from a girl who said she was raped by Avery.

>"The victim's mother indicated that the victim does not want to speak about the sexual assault between her and Steven Avery because Steven Avery told her if she 'told anyone about their activities together he would kill her family,'" the filing said.

>The affidavit said Avery admitted to his fiancee that he had sexually assaulted the girl

Gee, it's almost like you guys are a bunch of easily-led morons who got fooled by a biased documentary.
>>
>>64741435
>it's a "I just read about Kratz's statements about another 5 pieces of prosecutor evidence just as easily debunked as the rest were in the documentary but now I KNOW Steven is GUILTY" comment
>>
>>64741384
Don't you know only bad people are paranoid about the government?

Don't be a bad person Anon.
>>
He killed her.
The kid most likely knew about it, maybe even helped or witnessed Steven dispose of the body.
The guy was more than a bit fucked and spending 20 years in jail could certainly push you over the edge to do something like this. They really glossed that part over quickly when it was brought up around episode 3 or 4.
The police probably knew that he was the killer but they didn't have enough evidence to prove it.
They knew given their past failings and the upcoming civil suit would cast doubt on the legitimacy of any case their made against Steve; so they planted an overwhelming amount of evidence to ensure his guilt.
The problem is they overdid it and now we will never know if they was enough evidence to convict Steven without all the tampering and coercion.
Steven belongs in jail but so do the cops.
>>
Did his wife really threaten to kill his children and then herself? I'm surprised they didn't revisit that fact at all.
>>
this guy posted on reddit how is dad is getting fucked by manitowac cops as well
>>
>>64741545

Hey moron, those two affidavits from the other women he raped were taken BEFORE he went to prison for the first murder, so Kratz had nothing to do with them. He just admitted them at the bail hearing.

Sorry, you'll have to blame your fictional planted evidence on some other member of your retarded conspiracy theory who apparently planned this decades in advance.

Seriously, you guys are so fucking stupid it hurts. You see a documentary, you believe everything it says and you don't bother to Google a goddamn thing. You are LITERALLY Reddit.
>>
>>64741584
>He killed her.
How and where? They found no blood of hers at all, and the RAV4 had his blood smeared but no other fingerprints.

>The kid most likely knew about it, maybe even helped or witnessed Steven dispose of the body.
He wasn't smart enough to lie.

>The guy was more than a bit fucked and spending 20 years in jail could certainly push you over the edge to do something like this.
This I can believe, but he did have 30 million dollars on the line.
>>
>>64741655
>for the first murder
>first
?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
Let's look at the facts without bias or assumption

>no DNA on Teresa's own key except for Avery's
>no Teresa DNA in Avery's room
>no Teresa's DNA in Avery's bed
>no Teresa DNA in Avery's trailer
>no Teresa DNA in Avery's garage
>no Teresa DNA on the floor of Avery's garage
>no blood in Avery's room
>no blood in Avery's garage
>no fingerprints in or outside Teresa's car
>every knife in the Avery compound found no Teresa DNA
>evidence shows Teresa's bones had been moved

Not to mention things like
>inconclusive blood DNA test used in trial
>absolutely no evidence, DNA, blood, anything, to suggest Brandan was there at all
>In Avery's trial they said Teresa died in the garage (none of her blood anywhere, none even that permeated into the floor)
>In Brandon's trial they argued she died in the bedroom
>>
https://youtu.be/YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
>>64741665
>How and where? They found no blood of hers at all, and the RAV4 had his blood smeared but no other fingerprints.

>>64741714
Sorry, not murder, rape. The Beernsten rape. The affidavits from the two other women he raped were taken before (or around) the time of the Beernsten conviction.
>>
File: idiot.png (1 MB, 1149x965) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idiot.png
1 MB, 1149x965
> He is obviously guilty because of the confession. Thank you.
Have you seen the confession?
> no
>>
>>64741758
>>In Brandon's trial they argued she died in the bedroom
Thats completely allowed in court apparently. Prosecution can argue that both stories happened because the cases were seperate. Sick really.
>>
>>64741655
Dude, why are not trying to respond to this >>64741507
I was not quoting the affadavits but your story about how she didn't want to go there
>>
>>64741665
>He wasn't smart enough to lie.
If he wasnt smart enough to lie then his confession was the truth
>>
>>64741387
This
What was their larger role in this?
All we heard was them both saying where they were driving at the time
>>
>>64741781
>>64741655
>>64741524
>>64741435
>>64741411
>>64741287
>>64741306
>>64741339
Based Ken Kratz at it again
>>
>>64737381
this kid deserves jail for just being so stupid
>>
>>64741524
>le people should be thrown in jail for drawing bad pictures
>>
>>64741832
And the bus driver, who drove on a routine, had a reason to be there and no reason to lie, discredited their stories.
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 625x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 625x351
>7 jurors initially voted not guilty
>3 jurors were "stubborn" on voting guilty
>The one juror acting as the rock from stopping the other jurors giving in had to be dismissed due to a "family emergency"
>The other jurors gave in to the 3 stubborn jurors compromises
>Avery guilty of murder but not guilty of mutilation, both counts of which go hand in hand according to the prosecution
>>
>>64741758
Evidence is for losers and squares. The police have families! They're good people.
>>
>>64741924
b-but kratz told me steven avery is a b-bad person
>>
File: 2flQ2A2.jpg (59 KB, 660x495) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2flQ2A2.jpg
59 KB, 660x495
>>64741758
>Let's look at the facts without bias or assumption

Okay, here's the facts, moron:

>he tortured animals as an adult
>two women signed affidavits saying he raped them
>he threatened to kill and mutilate his wife
>inmates signed affidavits saying he planned to build a torture chamber
>threatened his female cousin with a gun in the road
>teresa's burned remains were found in his burn pit
>teresa's palm pilot and cell phone were found in his burn barrel
>teresa's crumpled license plate was found in a vehicle in the salvage yard
>teresa's rav4 was found in the salvage yard
>steven's sweat was found under the hood of the rav4
>steven's blood was found in the rav4
>the rav4's spare key was found in steven's trailer
>steven's sweat was found on the spare rav4 key
>a .22 bullet was found in steven's garage with teresa's DNA on it
>steven was the last known person to see teresa alive
>steven has no alibi
>teresa's receptionist says she was afraid of him

Yeah, you're right, you MORONS, it's much more likely that there was a grand conspiracy involving officers and forensics techs and lawyers from two different agencies to pull off the greatest frame job in criminal history than that an animal-torturing suspected-rapist violent psycho who was the last person to see the victim alive and had a mountain of evidence around him kill her.

You guys are complete fucking morons and have well surpassed "Hands up don't shoot" levels of delusion by orders of magnitude.
>>
>>64741655
Ken, stop
>>
>>64741758
THIS
>>
>>64734706
>Wisconsins are as corrupt as New jersey water

Gee who knew
>>
>>64741440
>People don't understand basic psychology

Seems like you don't either.
The trend shows that criminals escalate as time goes on, not the other way round.
>>
>>64741978
>the greatest frame job in criminal history
Not that great seeing as it's been exposed
>>
>>64741978
None of the first 5 points you make are relevant to the case. It's just character assassination.
The other evidence you point out is without taken into account the other evidence that goes along with it.
Yes, the RAV4 was at his place, but with everything scrubbed clean bar his blood. No fingerprints.
Her bones were found in his burn pit, but were confirmed to have been moved. There is none of her blood or DNA found anywhere else in his home. He didn't magically levitate her into the air, kill her, burn her in the air, then drop her down into a pit leaving her bones.
>>
>BUT BUT BUT HOW COME THERE WAS NO BLOOD IN THE GARAGE

TIL it takes a criminal mastermind to think of laying down a 3 dollar roll of painter's plastic or a drop cloth before you fucking shoot someone.

I mean, it's not like they have those sort of things at salvage yards. I mean, it's not like they drain fluids out of cars all the time and might need them.

Oh wait.
>>
>>64741978
THE P R I Z E
>>
>>64742066
>prior rapes not relevant
>torturing animals not relevant

This is like arguing with Truthers.
>>
>>64741790
i thought the same thing
>>
>>64741978
Steven Avery is probably a creepy lowlife. There's no way you make so many enemies and get such a shitty reputation by being a standup dude. He may very well have killed TH and he may deserve to be in jail but that doesn't change the fact that what the state did in this case was just awful.
>>
>>64741655
>>64741978
Ken, why are you still not responding to >>64741507 when it discredits your story about how afraid she was?
>>
>>64742080
Did you see the mess in his garage?
Firstly he wouldn't have had room to place a sheet down, secondly, there was no blood found splatter ANYWHERE. Shooting someone on the floor would make blood splatter around like fuck.
If testing is so good that you can test blood permeating through rock, that you can test that bones had been moved from one place to another after being burned, you don't think they could test to see that someone had been shot on a sheet on the ground?
No impact marks on the floor, no traces of sheet or bullet, nothing.
>>
File: 478568576857.jpg (11 KB, 320x287) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
478568576857.jpg
11 KB, 320x287
>>64740260
Black people dindu nuffin dey good bois
>>
>>64742080
>TIL

Stop Reddit
>>
Two things that stood out to me

The series totally ignores the felony possession of firearm
And expecting us to believe that the girl lied about being told by the other dude that he saw the body being burned and shit
>>
>>64742080
...and then completely forget about the blood in the car

Just stop, Prize.
>>
>>64742041
>The trend shows that criminals escalate as time goes on, not the other way round.
Yeah, probably if you do it habitually. Steven was allegedly hanging around some bad people at the time of the incident that probably encouraged his feeble little brain to do it. In the documentary he seemed genuinely regretful for killing the cat.
>>
>>64741218
>No Grigory Allen option

It was clearly him
>>
>>64741758

plus:
> Right before Theresa died all the cops were being called for questioning on their ineptitude from 1985.
> Steven was about to get $450k by the State and had a credible case suing the police department for $36M.
> Steven's blood sample that was last checked just a year or so earlier and had been closed and sealed as evidence had been inexplicably opened, and a syringe had pierced the top of the container.
>>
>>64742104
>argues like a truther
>projects it on others
Classic
>>
>>64741524
great sauce ken ... super reliable. also only opinions and no facts
>>
>>64741411
It's like you have no idea how things work.

How hard is it to get fellow inmates/informers to say anything if you let's say promise them earlier release or visitation rights or whatever.

How hard is it to intimidate two hookers into saying that someone raped them?

Especially if there is 36 million on the line.
>>
Why is everyone shilling this dogshit all a sudden?
>>
>>64742138
Ken, why are you ignoring this?
>>
>>64742080
>plastic stops all blood
>still somehow find bullet with blood on it
>>
>>64742253
Go away jimmy, the adults are having a discussion.
>>
>>64740988
yo that part was fuckkkkkkddddd
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 394x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 394x458
So who do you think really did it? I think it's Bobby. He was the only one who was there and saw her, was 20 years old, showered before going hunting.
>>
What ever happened to reasonable doubt? Almost every piece of physical evidence was flawed in a major way.
>>
>>64742145
>Firstly he wouldn't have had room to place a sheet down, secondly, there was no blood found splatter ANYWHERE. Shooting someone on the floor would make blood splatter around like fuck.

It was a .22 bullet, you dumb fucking city kid.

Do you know how little a wound that makes? It doesn't splatter all over the place like the fucking defense was claiming (I've shot enough goddamn squirrels when I was a kid to know).

This is a .22 wound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg5vcX-3T3Q

You shoot someone in the head with that, there may not even be an exit wound. People don't use them to hunt for anything bigger than a rabbit.
>>
>>64742368
America doesn't believe in reasonable doubt. Better to jail an innocent man than let a guilty one walk free
>>
>>64742392
>>64742290
>>
>>64742392
>I've shot enough goddamn squirrels when I was a kid to know
This makes you a murderer and a rapist imo
You disgust me
>>
seriously though what kind of a person douses a cat in gasoline and throws it in a fire? it's not like he was a fucked up child who didn't know better, he was 19
>>
>>64742392
but she was shot multiple times in the head

so the lol22 argument doesnt seem to apply
>>
>>64735482
THIS
>>
>>64742392
>may not even be an exit wound
>bullet found
This is just embarrassing
>>
>>64742080
u`re still posting ken ?
>>
>>64742468
You have never seen animal cruelty spam on here? People do disgusting things.
>>
>>64742468
He has an IQ of 70 so he basically is a child.
>>
>>64742572
I have my doubts about that, he doesn't seem that stupid
>>
>>64742392
she was shot 11 times ken
>>
>>64742263
Still waiting for your response, Ken.
>>
.....B
SCOTT
.....B
.....B
.....Y
>>
>>64742517
looool
>>
any check if EDTA decomposes into something or if it evaporates

is it literally impossible to test for?
>>
>tfw no Strang and Buting spin-off show
>>
>>64742605
>he doesn't seem that stupid
Did we watch the same shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 684x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 684x513
>"Well the accusations of the police planting evidence is completely absurd because the police just said they investigated that and found that they didn't do nothing."
>"The confession has Steven Avery dead to rights, he's completely guilty."
>"I haven't seen the video but the police said that the confession proves he did it."

I hate this cunt with a passion. Why do they keep cutting to him? All he does is shill for the police and regurgitate information they spoon fed him.
>>
>>64742840
>Why do they keep cutting to him?

so you'll get mad at him
>>
>>64742840
>why does he say stuff that doesn't help Avery? Such a shill. UGH!
>>
>>64735158
I'm only two episodes in and I feel the need to find these lawyers and cops and and water board them.
Mum sure there's so much more but fucking hell. It screams bullshit.

Isn't it fucking illegal to not give someone their right to a phone call and an attorney? They flat out denied him. Twice.
>>
>>64742877
He's a parrot, he's not actually saying his own opinions, he's repeating police statements and how much he agrees with them.

A literal fucking shill.
>>
>>64742621
Where are you, Ken?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 542x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 542x656
>Be 16 years old
>Try and tell cops what they want to hear because you lack the intelligence to know what's going on
>Be released from jail at 58 years old

I feel for Brandan the most. I wish the show focuses on him more. He literally did nothing wrong. He was so unaware as to what was going on, his biggest concern was whether he was going to miss wrestlemania or not
>>
>>64742616
She was shot only once in the head, dude. You're mixing up that and the 11 shell casings they found in the garage.

Source if you're right, but you're not. They said it in the documentary it was one gunshot.
>>
>>64742840
To be fair if my sister was murdered I'd probably not be thinking logically
>>
>>64742952
He's asking for the FBI for a response to give. It should take a few weeks, but he'll manage to get back to you in a couple of days
>>
This is like... You guys are trolling with this thread, right? Please tell me my 4chan didn't just suddenly decide to become a bunch of gullible sjws siding with the dindu nuffins.
>>
File: reeeee.png (93 KB, 500x422) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reeeee.png
93 KB, 500x422
>>64742971
Those interview scenes were super depressing.

FREE BRANDEN 2016

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64742971
Yeah like when he asked if he could go soon after confessing to murder. Felt so sorry for him
>>
>>64743014
Get back to /pol/ bootlicker
>>
>>64741888
>hey everybody i am retarded and have no idea how psychology works
>>
File: 1331731989957.gif (442 KB, 441x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1331731989957.gif
442 KB, 441x270
>Branden will never watch Wrestlemania and hand in his report for the 6th period
>>
>>64743100
you called me retarded so that must mean you're a bad person.
>>
You know I get people thinking the kid is innocent but I don't understand how you guys think the guy is innocent. Like cops moving vehicles and burned remains and squirting dna all over the place? You guys know this is real life and not a movie right?
>>
>>64743157
they did it with OJ
>>
File: 1452373306469.png (76 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452373306469.png
76 KB, 1000x667
>>64742971
JUSTICE FOR OUR BOY
>>
>>64740241
Almost every man in the Avery/Dassey families has troubled pasts with women. Any one of those retards could have done it and knew itd get pinned on Steven
>>
>>64742971
He deserved it
I bet the cops who got that confession were just as stunned as the viewers were when he actually confessed.
>>
>>64743181
I mean I get that the cops will fudge evidence and lie and shit but carting burned human remains around and planting them and all this other stuff... that's some risky shit. What's the motivation for the cops to do all that shit? Because I can't see it.
>>
File: 1452452421279.png (166 KB, 1366x661) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452452421279.png
166 KB, 1366x661
https://np.reddit.com/r/AMA/comment

This is definitive proof that this series is officially "reddit".

This is /tv/. This is not the place for stupid pandering or fedoras, this is not the place for pathetic teenagers who are trying to be edgy. This is not the place for wild speculation about a case that only a select few know the full facts about.

Mods, could you PLEASE ban this shit and can we not start having generals about it (the most reddit threads in existence, go look at GoT for God's sake).

Go. Back. To. Fucking. Reddit.
>>
>>64743217
Wasn't he going to sue the cops for millions of dollars?
>>
>>64743157
Did you actually hear the inconsistencies with the "evidence"?

Answer how there can only be Avery's DNA on the key
No scratches on the bed, no rope fibers, no Teresa DNA anywhere on the property. No Teresa blood anywhere on the property? They found a bullet dipped in her blood, yet there's no blood anywhere to be found on the property?
Sure, you can't prove that the cops planted stuff. But you can prove that the evidence provided makes no sense and there's doubt Avery did anything

please explain
>>
>>64743157
He may have done it but the cops definitely planted evidence. I mean it the vial of his blood had been opened and there was syringe hole in it!
>>
>>64743118
Me calling you retarded makes me not nice, but threatening women, burning cats, planning out a torture chamber, obsseveliy calling a woman anonymously who was afraid of him, and having no alibi means that Steven Avery is a good man?
I bet you were one of those fucks who "cared" about Kony for 4 days
>>
>>64743217
motive is right in the first episode

cops were personally liable for the multi-million lawsuit, they'd all have to go bankrupt if he won the case
>>
>>64735412
That's Kratz you moronic Avery.
>>
>>64743236
You already posted this yesterday, just let it go.
>>64706085
>>64706085
>>64706085
>>
>>64743217
He was going to bankrupt them with his lawsuit
>>
>>64743217
A 36 mil lawsuit was coming for their ass.
>>
I'm convinced the ex boyfriend had something to do with it, maybe even the brother.
But there's also the Bobby and Scott thing and I don't see how all 4 could come together and work together on this.
It's too confusing
>>
>>64743244
you are aware that this is not an episode of CSI right? DNA and micro evidence samples of shit like rope isnt always there and sometimes if it is its just fucking impossible to find.
Idiots like you who disregard circumstantial evidence because you see the tv lawyers do it are the worst kind of idiots
>>
Can someone explain to me what's with all the attention this show is getting?

Is it about people who were wrongly convicted and had to serve time or something?
>>
>>64743303
Counter my arguments without using a straw man. I mentioned nothing of tv shows or anything like that.
I'm going purely by what was argued during the trial
>>
>>64743253
>obsseveliy calling a woman anonymously who was afraid of him
Can you stop making shit up, Ken? Read the thread. See >>64741346 and >>64741507
>>
>>64743303
If someone was raped on a bed some of their DNA would be left behind
>>
>>64743319
It's about a wrongful conviction followed by a suspicious conviction of murder. People enjoy murder as it is, but seen as the state of Wisconsin does not allow people to point out other suspects in the trial, it leaves it open for the viewer to play detective
>>
>>64743303
So either this supposed brutal rape and killing left no DNA evidence on the property, or Steven Avery and Retard McGee are experts at cleaning a crime scene in between their gas huffing sessions.
>>
>>64743346
Ah, I see. Does it follow just one case or multiple different ones?
>>
>>64743242
>>64743282
>>64743259
>>64743296

But... Those cops they kept saying framed the guy weren't even named in the lawsuit. They wouldn't have had to pay anything... The worst that might've happened was budget cuts forcing them to get laid off... So why risk going to prison? I mean moving human remains and stealing blood out of an evidence locker because of a lawsuit that you aren't even going to have to pay for doesn't make sense.
>>
>>64742104
Everytime you post "hurr durr he killed a cat" it makes me want to go outside and curb stomp a little kitten

do you not see the massive distinction between hurting an animal, and hurting a human?

animals are being hurt in the millions RIGHT now in slaughter houses and what not, but if I kill a cute kitty apparently that makes me a psychopathic murderer rapist?

give me a fucking break.
>>
>>64743370
One long, complicated, and very engaging case.
>>
>>64743253
hello kratz!
>>
>>64743370
First episode and a half about a wrongful imprisonment which then leads to, and influences, the rest of the show being about the same man being arrested for a murder he may or may not have committed
>>
>>64743394
>>64743408

Ah, okay. Thanks guys.
>>
>>64742701
more like any check if the blood tested was Steven Avery's blood. They just said "lol this blood doesn't have edta in it" how do we know they tested Steven's blood?

Also why only use 3/6 samples as a test.. Also why not use the tube of blood as a sample instead of some random control that gets ruined anyway
>>
>>64743383
>risk going to prison?

Cops rarely get anything beyond payed leave for suspected misconduct. Unless they had videos of them doing the crimes, they're safe.
>>
>>64743383
because they knew they could get away with it because they're the police, they know how to convict someone.

They know exactly how the case will go, they know when they can have access to Avery's property... They are in the position of power to do whatever they want.
>>
Steve might be the killer, but after all of the police corruption and obvious framing, the verdict should have been not guilty (Brendan literally dindu nuffin)
Its not rocket science guys
>>
>>64743010
Makes sense. People posting those statements by Ken Kratz they've just discovered always get BTFO and never offer any counterarguments
>>
>>64741306
Except the mother threatened to kill their kids
>>
>>64743383
Firstly, they're cops so know they won't get caught or go to jail. Secondly, they were following orders
>>
>>64743453
It doesn't make sense, dude. If I was about to get sued for 36 million, okay, maybe I'd be willing to cart bones and blood around to save my own ass. But these guys weren't on the hook for the money. This ain't like, you know, putting a gun in a victim's hand and pulling the trigger or something in a shooting. This is hauling around partially burned human remains and stealing blood from evidence locker and shooting steven's gun just to get a bullet and stuff... Even a crooked cop, what cop in his right mind is going to do all that when he's not even at risk, much less two or three of them? It makes no sense.
>>
>>64743391
>do you not see the massive distinction between hurting an animal, and hurting a human?

I dont see any distinction, care to explain?
>>
>>64743253
r u ken ?
>>
>>64743481
I can understand he jury at Stevens trial giving in to a guilty vote despite the poor evidence.
But how they jury can live with themselves for imprisoning a kid for life, with literally 0 evidence other than the defendants own retarded conflicting statements, baffles me.
I hope they watched the show and want to kill themselves
>>
>>64743530
They thought Steven was guilty and wanted to make sure he was convicted. They also hated the him and his family
>>
>>64743533
You some kind of vegan?
>>
>>64743533
Humans don't give a shit about animals, we slaughter them and let them live in shit hole conditions just so we can eat them.

Sometimes we don't even kill them in humane ways, we cut their throats and let them bleed out slowly.

Animals are disposable. Even the best animals like whales/dolphins/cats/dogs are all slaughtered and eaten.

Just because "muh kitty cat" doesn't mean shit, if we were in China your cat would be a feast, and no one would look at you weirdly if you smashed it's little head against a wall because it's just an animal, just food.

I agree though that we shouldn't be cruel to animals.. but it's part of human culture and we can't get away from that.
>>
>>64743530
If you dont believe that the cops moved the bones then how do you think they were found in three different places?

If they weren't moved to the averay residence by the police then they must have been moved by the real killer( not steven because he has no reason to frame himself by moving the to his own property.
>>
>>64743564
Dude, that just doesn't make sense. I mean a cop will fudge evidence when they freaked out and shot someone to save their own ass and they'll lie to get someone convicted they believe is guilty.... But a couple of cops moving human remains and stealing blood and planting bullets and etc.

It's just not believable. No cop crooked or not is doing all that when their ass isn't even on the line.

The only one with a motivation to frame the guy is the real killer.
>>
File: 1448742134790.png (114 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448742134790.png
114 KB, 300x300
>>64743689
lol it's impossible to think a police officer could ever do criminal activity!!!
>>
The Justice System Apologists are fools and blatant retards.

>Muh evidence that the documentary left out

https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/40dquo/prodefense_information_that_was_left_out_of_mam/

How do you explain al THIS evidence the documentary left out?

inb4 > le reddit boogeyman

wow I'm citing a site that actually posts RELEVANT information and non trolling discussion.

Either respond seriously or kill yourself.
>>
>>64743670
I don't know but it doesn't sound believable to me that a cop would risk some other cop ratting him out by moving human remains just to protect his boss from a lawsuit that doesn't affect him at all. I mean... that's just crazy. Nobody would do that.
>>
>>64743653
>we can't get away from that.
But we can. Just like we were able to mostly not be backwards-ass stoneage men
>>
>>64743717
Holy shit. Ken Kratz on suicide watch.
>>
>>64743705
No I totally think cops are crooked as fuck. But doing all this framing shit and risking one of the other cops whistleblowing on them? For what? Those two cops they kept saying planted the stuff weren't even named in the lawsuit. It makes no sense. Nobody's going to do that to protect their bosses. It's crazy. I mean, cops will frame shit, but going to that kind of lengths would be risky.
>>
The fact that SJWs and lefties are flipping out over this film and declaring the guy 100% innocent, despite the documentary not showing the prosecution's side, makes me not want to watch it.

Should I reconsider?
>>
>>64743653
>Humans don't give a shit about animals, we slaughter them and let them live in shit hole conditions just so we can eat them.

Humans don't give a shit about other humans, we slaughter them and let them live in shit hole conditions just so we can take their oil.

There is no difference between killing a human and killing an animal.
>>
>>64743722
Nope not even the slightest chance, meat is our lifestyle and people are completely unwilling to make lifestyle changes even if it is for a good cause.

Also try stop those Jap fuckers from eating whales, it's impossible they say it's for "scientific purposes." Or Chinese and Koreans eating dogs, they won't stop just because it hurts your feels.
>>
>>64743721
Just because you find it hard to believe doesn't mean they didn't do it.
>>
>>64743761
The prosecution side apparently don't want to be covered in the documentary
>>
>>64743782
Few hundred years ago >we would burn people alive because it is our lifestyle. We changed. It's possible imo.
>>
>>64743653
Slitting their throats is considered humane. Also if everyone agreed with that viewpoint there'd be no conservations for endangered animals and we'd just let them be hunted or poached.
>>
>>64743761
Watching things yourself and forming your own opinions is a grown up thing to do. Are you grown up enough to do that?
>>
>>64743761
Yes. The prosecution were asked to participate in the documentary but they declined
>>
>>64743761
Probably not. Best to actually get an objective look at all the facts w/o being emotionally tied to it.
>>
>>64743761
>despite the documentary not showing the prosecution's side
But they did...
>makes me not want to watch it.
How can you make statements like this when you've not even watched it? Have you fallen victim to Ken "Sexter of domestic violence victims" Kratz's statements?
>>
>>64743797
No, it's not me not believing. It straight up doesn't make sense.

Like look. If they planted that shit, there's no way they did it without someone else catching wind of it, their superiors and other cops, etc. You just couldn't do it.

Okay so I'm a cop. My boss is getting sued for 36 million dollars, but it doesn't really affect me. So I'm going to pull some highly illegal shit and move remains around just to protect them and let other cops see that I did that when any of them could rat me out if they get in a bind and get me thrown in prison?

Nobody is going to do that. It makes no sense.

The only motivation to frame someone this massively is if you had something to lose yourself, and those two cops they kept mentioning didn't have it. It has to be someone else.
>>
Does he ever become a murdere?
>>
>>64743817
but anon even the endangered animals are being hunted and poached and sold to some chinese fucker as snake oil..

the only time anyone cares is when someone kills like a lion because it's close to "muh kitty cat!' or people getting upset over killed dogs because they have dogs as a pet.

Really no one cares.. We try to save endangered animals but there's always some cunt out there who wants to eat them, or take their horns, with no regard to how intelligent they are.
>>
>>64743761
he did it, i just saved you 10 hours. dont bother watching it
>>
>>64743875
Did you know that reality doesn't always make sense? and bad/dumb people can be police officers?

you do know in the U.S if your IQ is too high you can't even become a police officer because reasons?

fuck you're an idiot cunt.
>>
>>64743875
Your forgetting that the cops actually think he did it. They are willing to do all that stuff to get a murderer off the street and protect their community.
>>
>>64743761

He's guilty as fuck. But for some reason 4chan is being slower on the uptake than they were with Mike Brown and Trayvon Martin to see through the DINDU NUFFIN bullshit. Probably because the murderer is white this time.
>>
>>64743959
Whatever you say lad, but you can agree that Brendan Dassey had nothing to do with it right?

Or is the fact that literally no forensics were found to hard for you to understand?
>>
>>64743920
Namecall all you want, but it doesn't make sense. Nobody is going to give their coworkers a blank check to throw them in federal rape-me-in-the-ass prison unless they've got some compelling reason to do so. Protecting your boss from a lawsuit doesn't cut it.

Cops frame people when they know they can get away with it or when their own ass is on the line. They don't do it just to protect their bosses from lawsuits that don't affect them. That shit makes no sense.
>>
>>64743959
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>64743898
t. kratz
>>
>>64743875
They thought he killed her. They wanted him convicted. They were pissed off that he'd been released from prison. They had been deposed. They thought they could get away with it, and they did
It doesn't have to make sense to you for it to be possible
>>
>>64743988
>Cops frame people when they know they can get away with it

they got away with it anon.. please I really hate it when fools literally agree with me when they're trying to argue agaisnt my view point.

Is there any other profession in the world that would be better at knowing how to ensure a conviction by planting DNA evidence?

protip, there isn't

also you guys should watch forensic files on netflix if you liked Making a Murderer.
>>
>>64743979

Brendan Dassey, guilty or not, doesn't really matter. His conviction should be thrown out just because the fuckery involved with his lawyer and the detectives who interrogated him. I tend to think he's guilty of something, though. Maybe just knowing what happened.
>>
>>64743959
In both the mike brown case and travon case 4chan wanted the person on trial to be found be found not guilty the same as with this case. There is no inconsistency here and you are the only racist.
>>
>>64743808
Burning people alive wasn't used for keeping yourself from going hungry.
>>
>>64743988
How do you know the lawsuit wouldn't affect them? It would have bankrupted to department leading to cuts, possible their own jobs.
The police had a grudge against the Averys. Also they did get away with it!! Who's in jail? Cops or Avery?
>>
>>64741076
first they came for the communists, and i did not speak out...
then they came for the socialists, and i did not speak out...
next they came for the trade unionists, and i did not speak out...

and then they came for me.
>>
>>64744033
>they got away with it anon

Not really. If those two cops framed Avery, then literally at any time one of their coworkers (if they get in a bind over a shooting or some other fuck-up) could go to the FBI or the state police or whoever and say, "I have knowledge of a huge conspiracy which I will trade for leniency."

No cop is putting that kind of power in a coworker's hands unless he has something worse to fear. Your boss getting sued doesn't fit that bill.

This does not logically make any sense. If Avery is framed, it wasn't the cops.
>>
>>64744041
Okay well you are obviously the dumbest motherfucker on the planet because if he was guilty there would be some DNA evidence, also knowing what happened isn't a crime you fuck head.

Please go watch some Forensic Files on Netflix so you understand how getting a conviction with DNA works. Then realize that the complete lack of DNA means that Brendan Dassey's case should be thrown out the window.

Also here's a fun fact anon. 25% of people who where proved innocent by DNA evidence later in life made statements that incriminated them and sent them to prison.
>>
>>64744041
>he's guilty of something
Christ
>>
>Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.
>Evidence of Avery’s involvement was found inside his home.
>There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
>Avery was the last known person to see Halbach alive.
>Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
>Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.
>Bullet found had Hallbach's DNA as well as being tied to his firearm
>Admitted to owning shackles, handcuffs, leg irons, which were used on the victim
>Her car key is found inside his house, not only that, but was covered in Avery's sweat
>Avery not only called Auto Trader and specifically requested Halbach to take pictures the day she was killed, but he also gave a false name when he did so.
>Not only was Avery’s blood — which we’re supposed to believe was planted by the police after being extracted from an evidence room — found in six places on Halbach’s vehicle, but DNA from his sweat was also found on a hood latch.
>According to an Appleton Post Crescent article from 2006, Avery planned the fantasy torture and killing of a young woman while in prison.
>History of animal abuse. Covered a cat in gasoline and threw it onto a bonfire.


I can go on but have ran out of characters.

HE DIN DU NUFFIN HE A GUD BOY.
>>
>>64744041
His lawyers and investigators have a duty to act in the best interests of their client.

They knew he would be found guilty so it was in his best interest to plead guilty and get a lighter sentence. They did nothing wrong.
>>
>>64744062
...and today it's possible for lots of the first world to not eat meat. But hey, I agree with you. It's a lifestlye and I eat meat too but it still think it's possible to change that.
>>
>>64744113
>it's a "I just read about Kratz's statements about another 5 pieces of prosecutor evidence just as easily debunked as the rest were in the documentary but now I KNOW Steven is GUILTY" comment

When will this end?
>>
>>64744062
Yes it was, people used to believe that human sacrifice would protect against crop failure.
>>
>>64744150
>It's a memepost

Go ahead and debunk it, then. Or are you going to claim the police were running around in the shadows with a litre of his blood and sweat to pour on random surfaces?
>>
>>64744179
Planting DNA evidence is easier then you think...

Also was a single finger print found? because that's the only thing you can't really forge as trace forensics evidence?
>>
>>64744113
>Avery not only called Auto Trader and specifically requested Halbach to take pictures the day she was killed, but he also gave a false name when he did so.
He called her on the date of their appointment and they had worked before. He didn't give a fake name because the name he used was of his sister who sold the car.

Care to counterargument?
>>
>thinking cops were moving burned up bodies and stealing blood and squirting dna all over the place just to frame some stupid hick

Holy fuck some of you retards hate cops so much you'll believe anything.
>>
>>64744113
>Parts of Halbach’s body were found burned in Avery’s fire pit.
Which had been moved
>Evidence of Avery’s involvement was found inside his home.
Like??
>There is DNA evidence tying the bullet found in the Avery garage to Halbach.
The only bit of DNA evidence found in the room in which she was supposedly killed
>>Avery was the last known person to see Halbach alive.
>Police found her car, with blood on it and in it, left on the Avery family’s lot.
So he was careful enough to not get any of her DNA inside his bedroom, or garage but was stupid enough to smear blood all over her car
>Avery’s high-school age cousin, Brendan Dassey, confessed that he had assisted his uncle in murder of Halbach.
Did you watch the confession? Did you hear his conflicting statements?
>Bullet found had Hallbach's DNA as well as being tied to his firearm
Incorrect, William Newhouse could not connect the gun to the bullet. Only the bullet to a .22 firarm. There was no evidence on the gun
>Admitted to owning shackles, handcuffs, leg irons, which were used on the victim
Not illegal to own and no evidence they were used on victim
>Her car key is found inside his house, not only that, but was covered in Avery's sweat
Her key had no DNA except Avery's, not even her own DNA. Also was not dusted for prints
>According to an Appleton Post Crescent article from 2006, Avery planned the fantasy torture and killing of a young woman while in prison.
Not illegal, thought police
>History of animal abuse. Covered a cat in gasoline and threw it onto a bonfire.
Done decades previously and not a prerequisite for murder
>>
It's good to know that when the cops find a murdered woman's body burned up in my yard and my DNA all over the crime scene all I have to say is "HURR DURR THE COPS PLANTED IT ALL" and Reddi- I mean, 4chan will come riding to my rescue like the brave white knights they are.
>>
>>64744226
Poor naive child, is your daddy a cop or something?
>>
>>64744226
If the cops didnt move the burnt body then why were burnt bone fragments found in three different locations? If they diddnt plant the blood then how did it get there whitout leaving any fingerprints?
>>
>>64744298
Nice factual argument you got there.
>>
I dont care if they let steven out or not. But dassy should definably be kept in prison.
>>
when did all of you get so fucking stupid? when mike brown happened you guys saw through the bullshit in like two seconds. is it because it's a white guy this time?
>>
>>64744675
What bullshit, no one was even charged over mike brown?
>>
>>64743157
someone definitely moved the remains(she was clearly burned in the quarry) to steven's place, either the cops or the killer(if steven's innocent, if he did it, he would have just left her at the quarry as stupid people no matter how dangerous keep things as simple as they can)
>>
>>64743721
No one reasonable suggests that the cops moved the bones. SAs defense didnt either. If the bones were moved, which seems likely, it was moved by someone other than the police. I think this admittedly speculative trail leads to Bobby dassey.
>>
>>64745188

You guys are so fucking goddamn stupid.

There is literally a mountain of physical of evidence pointing to Steven Avery. We know he tortured animals. We know two other women signed affidavits accusing him of rape. We know he threatened to kill and mutilate his wife. We know he threatened his cousin in the middle of the road with a gun.

But noooo... It's not Avery. It's his neighbor Bobby for whom there is no evidence whatsoever.

Tell me, you dumb motherfuckers. Considering we know Brendan's brother Blaine was home until like 5 and they both saw Teresa's van when they got off the bus at 3:30 and Steven was home all that time, how the fuck did Bobby get Teresa away from everyone to kill her?

I wish all you retarded Junior Net Detectives would fucking kill yourself.

Steve Avery is guilty as fuck and you're morons.
>>
>>64745389
>We know two other women signed affidavits accusing him of rape

Source? Don't tell me to 'google it', burden of proof falls on you
>>
>>64738217
> implying video format isn't a valid information transfer medium
well information you receive from a video format is often very biased and the maker has an agenda.
>>
>>64745389
>We know he tortured animals

How is that proof of anything
>>
>>64745389
Okay, Ken. Why have you still not responded to >>64741507
Thread replies: 354
Thread images: 26
Thread DB ID: 396662



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.