[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters from standalone movies who should team up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Team Up.png (495KB, 526x336px) Image search: [Google]
Team Up.png
495KB, 526x336px
Characters from standalone movies who should team up.
>>
>>64733942
I imagine it would be more of a Freddy vs Jason style crossover.
>>
>>64733942
The Goose, Jake and Rooney all team up for an ACU (autism cinematic universe) crossover movie.
>>
>>64733942
i loved nightcrawler, is driver as good as night?
>>
>>64734136
its better
>>
>>64734136
Yes.
>>
File: fb.jpg (71KB, 484x322px) Image search: [Google]
fb.jpg
71KB, 484x322px
>>
>>64733942
These two and Travis Bickle
>>
>>64734136
They're pretty different but Driver is good.

Don't go in expecting a charming psychopath or anything though he's just a good looking autist who people take advantage of
>>
>>64734205

Travis Bickle was too much of a wild card. Driver and Mr. Nightcrawler are too methodical and precise in an autistic way to get caught up with him.
>>
>>64734136

no, not even close
>>
>>64734136
better.
>>
File: BEAN.webm (3MB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
BEAN.webm
3MB, 1920x800px
I'M GIVING YOU A NIGHT CRAWL
TO TELL YOU HOW I FEEL
>>
>>64734172
Bears top speed is around 30mph. Read a book
>>
>>64734136
Nope. The main character in nightcrawler is funny, smart, and interesting. The guy in drive is almost a mute, which for some reason make people think he's cool and intelligent. But he isn't. The opening scene is good. The rest of the movie is just Ryan gosling looking and acting like an autist.
>>
>>64733942
any other seedy LA movies? I really liked Heat, collateral, and the bling ring as well. any more recommendations?
>>
>>64734436
Exactly. TOP speed, not speed achievable in the span of two meters. Holy shit that bear was way too fast
>>
>>64734954
You keep posting this thinking that someone will take your b8.
>>
>>64734924
8MM

and Hardcore, which 8MM is based on.
>>
>>64733942

Nightcrawler vs Driver

Fuck batman, fuck Superman, fuck all that capeshit. This is would be blow both those bloated franchise faggots away
>>
>>64734990
That's the first time I've posted that, and you haven't offered an adequate response.

Have you even seen the film? The bear gets up to 30mph in one second across a span of two meters. Are you seriously claiming that's possible? Do you have anything of substance to add to this discussion or have you been pwned?
>>
John Wick and the Equalizer.
>>
Vincent and Vic Vega.
>>
NIghtcrawler is the better movie by a mile.
>>
>>64735388
>>64735817
This is an imageboard. Why aren't you posting images?
>>
Nightcrawler was a terrible fucking movie. One of the most unmemorable pieces of shit I've ever seen. The only reason I didn't walk out of the theatre was because it was too late to get a refund.
>>
>>64735196
seen 8MM, might give hardcore a watch, thanks
>>
>>64734136
Both are shit. Go watch the classic Le Samouraï, not these shitty rip offs.
>>
>>64733942
Enough of this meme!
>>
>>64736932
Who would win if they fought though?
>>
>>64736968
Thats a though one
>>
>>64736912
Nightcrawler is nothing like le samourai.
>>
File: dynamite.jpg (110KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
dynamite.jpg
110KB, 612x380px
Ive wanted a BLACK DYNAMITE X NAPOLEON DYNAMITE movie since BD came out
>>
>>64736912
Nightcrawler and Drive have almost nothing in common with Le Samourai and Samourai really isn't even that great of a movie.
>>
>>64738111
>Samourai really isn't even that great of a movie.

I wonder what Nightcrawler and Drive are then. Absolute garbage movies?
>>
>>64738266
Le Samourai is entry level hipster crap. Its honestly not that great. Its just "cool" because it has a stylish protagonist and its in french. Even for its time it wasnt anything special.
>>
>>64738266
Not the other guy.

I agree drive is a bit shit. The whole thing just seems like a music video rather than a movie. The main character seems to borrow from The Driver and Le samourai a lot, in that he rarely speaks. But unlike the guys in these movie, Ryan gosling's character seems shallow and not very bright.

But why do u think nightcrawler is a bad movie? Personally I found it very entertaining from beginning to end.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.