[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We've all pointed out the negatives of this movie, now point

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg (834KB, 2400x1621px) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens.jpg
834KB, 2400x1621px
We've all pointed out the negatives of this movie, now point out the positives /tv/
>inb4 autistic retards claim there's nothing good
>>
the screen wipes
>>
Kylo Ren was great and interesting.
>>
>>64731581
BB8
>>
>>64731581
Adam Driver did a decent job acting and was the best part about the movie.

The first 20 minutes had good pacing.

That is about it
>>
The Flashback
>>
>that one scene with poe dameron shooting down 11 TIE fighters
the theatrics were pretty gud desu senpai
>>
I enjoyed any moment we say the First Order on screen. Kylo was interesting. I'm looking forward to see him grow up a bit in the next flick. BB-8 was a home run for Disney. They managed to make a shoehorned in toy into a likable character. Boyega exceeded my expectations. Poe is pretty neat. Daisy wasn't terrible but her character was about as deep as a puddle. Harrison Ford didn't phone it in. Anyway, I don't think it's nearly as bad as people think.
>>
>>64732015
wee see*
>>
Finn & Poe's bromance was cool.
>>
when i let my friends pay the ticket for me that was the best part
>>
>>64731659
This.
>>64732105
And this
>>
I though Adam Driver and Kylo Ren in general were pretty good.

Kylo stopping the blaster shot mid air was awesome, especially since I went in to the theater thinking he was just a Vader fanboy and NOT force-sensitive.

Rey's vision I think was the most important scene in the movie. It really hinted at a lot of things not revealed in the rest of the movie.

One of my favorite shots was of the X-wings jumping to light speed after destroying the star killer base. That was awesome.
>>
File: Kylo blocking blaster.webm (336KB, 1000x564px) Image search: [Google]
Kylo blocking blaster.webm
336KB, 1000x564px
>>64731699
Pretty much the only selling point of the new movie.
>>
File: 1452485162072.jpg (40KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452485162072.jpg
40KB, 720x960px
>>
>classic transitions
>Finn & Poe
>Kylo Ren's introduction
>First 20~ minutes
>the silouette of the Star Destroyer at the beginning HNNNG
>Most of the FX
>Kylo Ren's ship
>>
>>64732105
I think you mean romance
>>
The combat sequences reminded me of war movies with the Stormtroopers fighting more like actual soldiers instead of just running all over the place like in the OT and prequels.

Poe was pretty cool and the fighter sequences were fun.

Poe-Finn broship was more real than the "romance" between Finn and Rey

Kylo Ren was actually an interesting character, all other flaws aside.

I like seeing Greg Grunberg in things, because he looks more like me than almost any other actor these days.
>>
New Storm Troopers look cool while also still being faithful to the series.

The First Order actually knows how to train pilots unlike the Empire.

Most of the dialogue that doesn't involve Po Dameron is pretty good.

The opening village raid scene is fantastic.

The war scene at the cantina is really good.

Harrison Ford actually seemed to give a fuck about the movie he was in for the first time in a decade.
>>
>>64733028
You didn't like Finn broing up with Poe? Why?
>>
>>64731581
Nearly everything up until they leave Jakku.
Once Han shows up it never gets as good as that first quarter.

Think about it, the scene following Hans introduction is the stupid Rathar and KanjiKlub scene.
>>
>>64733144
Finn and Poe together were alright.

Poe and anyone else? No. Nobody mouths off to a fucking Sith lord in the Star Wars universe. There's such a thing as too snarky, and Poe Dameron is too fucking snarky.
>>
>>64733201
He was snarky for a bit but you can tell he was about to shit his pants every time he did it
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.