[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X Files

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: xfiles.jpg (464KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
xfiles.jpg
464KB, 2000x1333px
I know i know im a huge faggot for not watching XFiles before this,the theme song triggered me as a kid. I was wondering if i should watch the entire 9 seasons or just watch the first few.
>>
Its not worth seeing every episode. The last couple season are shit tier.
I usually skip around through 1 and 5
>>
Watch seasons 1-7, 8 and 9 are shit.
>>
>>64722214
Yeah, just watch it all. The thing about series is if you only watch the good shit you don't appreciate the how much worse it can be. You need balance in your life, grasshopper.
>>
File: Smoking Man.png (1MB, 1003x561px) Image search: [Google]
Smoking Man.png
1MB, 1003x561px
Watch it in it's entirety, don't be a faggot and skip out on entire seasons.
>>
watch the first 5
then, if you hate life, watch the first movie
>>
>>64722383
this
>>
>It's a Scully doesn't believe Mulder is right even though she's witnessed aliens, demons, the supernatural, immortals, and human-alien hybrids episode.
>>
>>64723189
>Hasnt seen the whole series
She believes at the end
>>
>>64723189
>it's a didn't watch x-files at all anon
>>
>>64722383
Do this.
>>
>>64722214
I liked all the seasons. Doggett is the man.

However, there aren't many deep withstanding plots. You could get away with looking up the best episodes and watching like 10 of them.
>>
>>64723189
Presumably they go on a ton of cases not shown in the series where it turned out to be some lighthouse keeper in a rubber mask.

Scully probably also realized that displaying skepticism would make Mulder investigate better
>>
alright boyz ima start watching, wish me luck
>>
>>64722214
Watch everything. Including the Monster-of-the-Week episodes.

ESPECIALLY the Monster-of-the-Week episodes.
>>
op here, the first episode was great Skully is a fucking qt
>>
>>64723189
Scully stops doing that somewhere in season 1. At which point she drops to providing a counterpoint, and forces Mulder to go looking for evidence.

After she gets kidnapped by aliens in Season 2 she even boils down further, from some skepticism to "it can't be this simple".
>>
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/62475/how-to-catch-up-on-9-seasons-of-the-x-files-plus-the-movies-in-just-4-days/
>>
If you're going to commit to watching that many episodes then watch the entire fucking thing, you mong. Form your own opinion instead of relying on others to give you footnotes that you'll mindlessly regurgitate like almost everyone itt.
>>
>>64722383
Pleb opinion. 6 and 7 are shit. 8 and 9 are an improvement.
>>
File: csm.jpg (15KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
csm.jpg
15KB, 250x333px
>>64722405
You're speaking sense.
>>
File: dana.jpg (41KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
dana.jpg
41KB, 640x506px
Comfiest credits song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGm6C7ILK3Y
>>
>federal aggent!
>i'm armed!
>>
>>64722214
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOKY MULDER GOOOOOAT
>>
Is the show really that good?

I've always been interested. The guy who's house my family moved into was a recurring character in the show (some guy in a suit? he had some generic name like the well-dressed man or something), so it was always on my periphery.

With the new season or w/e coming out, it's caught my attention again
>>
First 4 seasons were fucking banging. Im at 7th now and everything feels so slow. Like not enough involvement with secret spooky stuff and aliens.
>>
>>64723189

>it's a redditor whose never seen X-Files trying to meme
>>
File: cig.jpg (17KB, 639x480px) Image search: [Google]
cig.jpg
17KB, 639x480px
>>64732340
there is a character called "well-manicured man" but he seldom appears (and has passed away in real life). well manicured man was soft spoken and british

the character you're thinking of is probably the cigarette smoking man/ cancer man. pic related is CSM
>>
>>64732739
Nope, well-manicured man was it! Guy passed away in the early 2000s if I remember correctly. Guy in your pic definitely wasn't him. I know he wasn't in it that much (he was more of a theatre presence iirc). Thanks though. Obviously I'd watch it for more than just him. Just a neat connection I had to the show I guess.
>>
File: 1447992939350.jpg (634KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1447992939350.jpg
634KB, 1600x1200px
Stream it all. I'm watching S2E9 as we speak.

>mfw they mention my hometown in the first season
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.