[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BRAVO LUCAS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: 10:10_combat.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
10:10_combat.webm
1MB, 854x480px
BRAVO LUCAS
>>
Too bad there was no reason for that fight to happen and it was only writen in to show off wardrobe.
>>
>>64718634
>bring him in for questioning by order of the Jedi council.
>Trying to escape
>Nope, no reason at all.
>>
The scenes where he fights Jango without his light saber are pretty cool.
Same in RotS when Obi and Ani are kicking and hitting each other for a short scene at the ending battle.

Light sabers ruined the prequels.
>>
>>64718837
>Same in RotS when Obi and Ani are kicking and hitting each other for a short scene at the ending battle.

It's in the middle (they're still inside) and it's the fakest looking melee fight I ever seen in a movie. Maybe you just forgot how shitty their choreography was when they were running into each others legs, but I can assure you, that you'll see it if you rewatch that scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xP3fI7yn5s
It starts off around 2:30
>>
>>64718706
If you take "bring him in for questioning" and subsequent fight out, the rest of the movie would be unchanged.
He gets away and no one looks for him and the whole incident is barely mentioned after that. Everything that occurs has 0 effect on the story.
>>
File: 145618954611951.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
145618954611951.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>64718516
>>
>>64719024
>rlm

reddit is that way, friend
>>
>>64719022
>He gets away and no one looks for him
That's not true, Obi-Wan found the droid factory on Geonosis because he placed a beacon on Slave I.
>>
>>64718634
>>64719022
did you forget what movie you are watching? it's a space adventure movie for childen and you're criticizing it for trying to have a cool fight. go yell about water being wet
>>
>>64719022
>/tv/ doesnt watch the movies it shitposts about
What a surprise
>>
File: bscap0556qz[1].jpg (40KB, 640x288px) Image search: [Google]
bscap0556qz[1].jpg
40KB, 640x288px
>>64719461
THESE ARE KIDS MOVIES
>>
File: pew.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pew.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>64719461
>a cool fight.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (376KB, 1400x850px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
376KB, 1400x850px
>>64719461
IT'S FOR KIDS

IT'S STYLISTICALLY DESIGNED TO BE THAT WAY
>>
>>64718516
What video game?
>>
File: sand people.jpg (111KB, 466x363px) Image search: [Google]
sand people.jpg
111KB, 466x363px
>>64719461
THE WOMEN
THE CHILDREN, TOO
I SLAUGHTERED THEM LIKE ANIMALS

BECAUSE IT'S A KIDS MOVIE
>>
Where did this resurgence of filthy prequel lovers suddenly come from? FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT YOU SHIT-LOVING FAGGOTS.

>but muh RLM is reddit!

I don't even give a fuck about faggy youtube tv journalism suck my cock you cucks!
>>
>>64719461
Episodes 2/3 weren't aimed at children
>>
>>64719645
why are his eyes repeated smaller on the right of his forehead?
>>
>>64718706
Jango ends up leaving anyways, and Obi chases him in space. Its completely a forced fight scene to break up the horrible monotony of the first 2/3rds of the movie, and its not even an entertaining fight sequence.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (52KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
52KB, 800x450px
Keep in mind, all these scenes were written with the intent of a child audience.

Finis Valorum: The chair recognizes the Senator from the sovereign system of Naboo.

Palpatine: Supreme Chancellor, delegates of the Senate, a tragedy has occurred... which started right here with the taxation of trade routes... and has now engulfed our entire planet... in the oppression of the Trade Federation.

Lott Dod: This is outrageous! I object to the senator's statements!

Valorum: The chair does not recognize the senator from the Trade Federation at this time.

Palpatine: To state our allegations, I present Queen Amidala, recently elected ruler of the Naboo, who speaks on our behalf.

Padmé Amidala: Honorable representatives of the Republic, I come to you under the gravest of circumstances. The Naboo system has been invaded by the droid armies of the Trade...

Dod: I object! There is no proof! This is incredible. We recommend a commission be sent to Naboo to ascertain the truth.

Senator Teem: The Congress of Malastare concurs with the honorable delegate from the Trade Federation. A commission must be appointed.

Valorum: The point...

Mas Amedda: Excuse me, Chancellor. [whispers to Chancellor Valorum]

Palpatine: [Whispering to Queen Amidala] Enter the bureaucrats, the true rulers of the Republic. And on the payroll of the Trade Federation, I might add. This is where Chancellor Valorum's strength will disappear.

Valorum: The point is conceded. Will you defer your motion to allow a commission to explore the validity of your accusations?

Padmé: I will not defer. I've come before you to resolve this attack on our sovereignty now! I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die while you discuss this invasion in a committee! If this body is not capable of action, I suggest new leadership is needed. I move for a vote of no confidence in Chancellor Valorum's leadership.
>>
>>64720984
DELLOW FELEGATES
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.