[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tv/'s film collaboration

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: cinephilia.jpg (29KB, 600x638px) Image search: [Google]
cinephilia.jpg
29KB, 600x638px
Reposting this one more time for our friends in different timezone, I know there were people that wanted to see it and I'm sure there are still some of them left.

Anyway, is it worth doing the second part or not?

P.S. For the people who still don't know what this is, it was a collaboration between people on /tv/ few days ago. One post - one scene, and then edited all into a short film.

Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnI7J7A-WMQ
>>
File: 1446759039078.png (488KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1446759039078.png
488KB, 540x960px
>>64707413
been waiting for it!!!!!
why did it took you soo long to upload?
REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>64708955
Oh I mentioned it in the last thread. Copyright problems all the time, I had to reupload it around 5 times. Few clips just couldn't make it through the filter. The last song is still protected but it doesn't block the video in any country so I let it be.
>>
>>64709033
ah ok,np then.
I just want more people to see it
>>
>>64709239
Yeah me too, don't know how though.
>>
File: DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.gif (1MB, 698x676px) Image search: [Google]
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE.gif
1MB, 698x676px
>didn't put my gif in
;_;
>>
seriously taking out the memes and random shit, this could be an actually kino

have a bump
>>
>>64710890
this
>>
File: c'mon...jpg (324KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
c'mon...jpg
324KB, 1200x1200px
>>64707413
>shitty cover of it ain't me starts playing
>>
>>64711900
>shitty
>>
>>64707413
Pretty great, OP.
Fucking cool you did it.
>>
>>64707413
I would say yes to a second part.
>>
more of a movie than a flick
>>
>>64707413
What's the first clips with the branches taken off?

The part with the dude from Powder was sick.
>>
>>64710890

Yeah, I thought the same thing for the first 4 minutes (before Classic Dano).

Good job OP, we need more things like this.
>>
File: 0hov.jpg (36KB, 420x263px) Image search: [Google]
0hov.jpg
36KB, 420x263px
>>64707413
>/tv/ makes a film
>click link
>it turns out to be a joint
>>
>>64710890
>>64711644
>>64715009
No, it's pretty much been done to death. Martin Arnold made it establishment, nobodytm and thousands of skateboarding vids modernized it. You'll never be kino unless you're making your own footage at this point. Any found footage shit, unless it is manipulated expertly, wont amount to anything better than a flick.

It's fun to watch though, if you shut your brain off.
>>
>>64714691
Here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqi54-PS7Q0

Thanks guys. Yeah, some parts actually turned out pretty good. One of the clips that I had to remove because it was blocking my video in the entire world was that of the ending of the Red Baloon. First there was the footage with those haarp noises and then I kept that sound for the entirety of the red baloon clip. Seeing ballons slowly flying above the gray empty city, accompanied with some birds, chirping, it was interesting to watch. Really specific atmosphere.

Oh and about that gif, sorry my man, I didn't have a good spot to put it in, but maybe, if I edit the second part I'll slow it down and put some good music over it, it can be decent.
>>
>>64707413
that was pretty good
would download again
>>
>>64715386
Thank you brother.
>>
Shame about the copyright

second part when?
>>
>>64715764
Not sure yet, I'll see how much time it'll take. You can always subscribe or something so you don't miss it though.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.