[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Claire Denis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: claire-denis.jpg (101KB, 680x508px) Image search: [Google]
claire-denis.jpg
101KB, 680x508px
Thoughts on Claire Denis?
>>
>>64701807
hooo boy, you are on the wrong board m8
>>
Why is Beau Travail considered a gay film? Jealousy now means a man has repressed homosexual feelings for someone else?
>>
>>64701807
I'm Claire Denis
I'm trouble every day
Catch me on the east side puffin on all your jays and snortin up all your ye
If you see my hoopty coming
Best get out the fuckin way
I make der comma Vay look like a
Quad humpin Rey
Not even Mr. Ed could beat me in an eating competition of hay
You wanna play pretend? You be Batista and I'll be Ernesto Che
BITCH
>>
>>64701807
Exposed the fact that Vincent Gallo stole a prosthetic penis from the set of TED and used it in The Brown Bunny for the so-called authentic fellatio scene
>>
>>64701807
Overlooked as hell, and I don't understand why.

I count three of her films among my personal favourites.
>>
i don't like her because some retard use to avatar with her and he bullied me a lot
>>
>>64701945
Homoerotic at the most.

The balletic exercises are amazing to watch and the ending is one of the most memorable I've ever seen.
>>
>>64701807
average hooker. I do not think that something can be expected from the woman
>>
>>64701945
I learned about the homovibe once I was done watching the movie and looking up info on it on wikipedia

it's up to your own interpretation of the movie I guess, the homoeroticism didn't strike me at all

I mean can't you be jealous of a guy without having repressed feelings of wanting to fuck him? wtf
>>
>>64703703
Yeah, same thing with me, didn't strike me as homoerotic at all.
Apparently images of half naked soldiers in a hot climate is supposed to be sexualized now
Lavant's character even had a black girlfriend. OK he could've been bi but it just felt like he was butthurt that the new guy was more liked than him.
It's even listed as an LGBT film at the bottom of the article.
>>
Really want to do Lavant's dance but I'd get laughed at.

And no clubs play Corona anymore.
>>
>>64703929
>Really want to do Lavant's dance but I'd get laughed at.
Do it, you're as ugly as him so people will take pity on you
>>
Can we PLEASE discuss Claire Denis without talking about LBGT issues, clubs, dancing, or other irrelevant shit?
>>
>>64705468
Not on /poltv/
>>
>>64705468
Sure. What's up with her obsession with black guys?
>>
>>64706642
She grew up in africa
>>
>>64706642
Why do you see color?
>>
One of the world's greatest directresses of all time and this is the best thread /tv/ can deliver?

Shameful.
>>
>>64708522
she's a miserable shill
>>
>>64708635
On whose behalf does she operate?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.