[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it hold up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
Does it hold up
>>
One of his best flicks
>>
>>64699694
Verily, it's a movie for the ages.
>>
Yeah. Literal masterpiece
>>
>>64699694
>>64699711
>>64699731
>>64699743

Is this the reddit general?
>>
>>64699694
Yep, it's his masterpiece - although this is up to debate, I guess - and contains everything that makes Tarentino's style in it.

If you don't like it, or find it boring or anything like that, chances are you'll feel the same with everything he does.
>>
File: image.jpg (908KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
908KB, 4032x3024px
Watching right now d e s u
>>
>>64699694
Yeah. It has this summer vibe I really love. Maybe that comes from the soundtrack
>>
The Uma Thurman parts are shit tbphwy
>>
>>64699836
drinking amaretto alone and watching pulp fiction.
>>
3:17
>>
>>64699755
Go back to 4chan
>>
>>64699694
If by 'holds up' you mean is a great movie, yes.

if by 'holds up' you mean is tarantino's best movie, I don't know.

I personally like Reservoir Dogs and Death Proof more.
>>
>>64699992
Death Proof is underrated as fuck
>>
>>64700039
I know why I like Reservoir Dogs; it is simple and compelling with a pseudo-whodunnit mystery wrapped in engaging dialogue.

I can't really place why I like Death Proof so much. I like the way it introduces two separate casts and neither one feels rushed or half complete. I love the car chase and the stunts. Kurt Russell is a fucking powerhouse. All of it is just so well done. I know that's true of all his pictures but Death Proof always just seems a step beyond the rest to me.
>>
>>64700330
The only issue I have with Death Proof is that there's no resolution with that qt cheerleader at the end, but it's hardly worth bringing up because of how strong the rest of the movie is.
>>
Reservoir Dogs doesn't. It's well directed but the dialog is pretty bad.
>>
>>64699755
Is this the /v/ central?
>>
>>64699953
>amaretto
What are you, a grill? If so, please be in London.
>>
>>64700330
The only complaint I have about Death Proof is Tarantino himself. The role he wrote for himself was obnoxious and felt out of place. Like your dad getting drunk and trying to be cool in front of your friends. I doubt he did that on purpose.
>>
>>64700039
People hold Death Proof to a much higher standard than even it was aiming for.
It is a top notch B-movie.
>>
File: 1.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Yeah, except the parts with Fabienne are a miserable slog.

>>64700330
>tfw some other Anons actually think Deathproof is his best

I really don't understand why this board seems to hate it. I mean I know it's not very popular because of how it was marketed and all, but I'll meet people and they'll be like "Oh I love Tarantino he's soooo gooooodd!", then I'll ask them what they thought of Deathproof and they just give me this blank look and ask what it is.

It's a damn shame really.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.