[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You have that power too. In time, you will learn to use it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: luke-and-leia-discussing-mother.jpg (65KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
luke-and-leia-discussing-mother.jpg
65KB, 1280x854px
>You have that power too. In time, you will learn to use it.

So... whatever happened to that?
>>
Lost it via menopause.
>>
>>64698754

All the old characters were shafted in the Disney sequels. Less so in the old EU.
>>
>>64698754
Carrie Fisher struggled with speaking normally. Now imagine her doing any kind of action or force shit at all.
At best she will do a mind trick or something really simple
>>
>>64698754

What? You expected actual plausible character development in the new Star Wars? Sorry bro, that would get in the way of all the flashy effects and action. If we're not cutting to a new camera angle every 2 seconds, we're doing something wrong.
>>
>>64698851

this tbqhfm, she just standed there, easily to be replaced by anyone
>>
>yfw in the next movie we'll see Leia flopping around like Yoda
>>
What? You expect Carrie to be doing backflips and swinging 5 lightsabers around?
>>
>>64698754

"I should have trained him myself."
>>
>>64698754
Making Leia Vader's wife's son's sister was already a terrible idea in 1983, who cares
>>
>>64699040
Or... you know, just be a "caster' type like Yoda and the Emperor were. Just actually do something, for fuck's sake she's the daughter of Vader.
>>
>>64698754
She got pregnant, had a child. No good for jedi stuff.
>>
File: Levitating_lightsabers.jpg (37KB, 499x354px) Image search: [Google]
Levitating_lightsabers.jpg
37KB, 499x354px
>>64699040
Kreia could.
>>
File: Leia_Beldorion_TERC.jpg (86KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
Leia_Beldorion_TERC.jpg
86KB, 600x384px
She killed Jabbas great uncle and then retired
>>
>>64699192
Misunderstood genius imho
>>
Leia is the only OT character that wasn't shit on by the TFA "writing" team. At least she was still fighting against the FO (and maybe trying to get her son back?).

Han gave up and returned to his ANH version. Luke became a Ben/Yoda, even though the whole point of the character in the OT was that he WASN'T like them. He never gave up on his dad, on his friends, on his droids. But fuck his nephew.

When you look at it this way, Kylo's turn to the Dark Side is much more the fault of Luke&Han than of Snoke.
>>
Plague Doctor is the new Tali. You know it's true.
>>
>>64699441

>When you look at it this way, Kylo's turn to the Dark Side is much more the fault of Luke&Han than of Snoke.

It's like real life, the boomers sold their children out for a few shekels. It rhymes.
>>
>>64699771
White slavers are the key too this
>>
File: 51TTx4YttbL._SX342_.jpg (28KB, 342x443px) Image search: [Google]
51TTx4YttbL._SX342_.jpg
28KB, 342x443px
leia is snoke.
>>
>>64698754
JJ Abrams
>>
>>64698754

Disney trashing Lucas ideas and EU happend.
>>
>>64698754
She was pon her way to become the greatest Jedi ever.
But then... death sticks!
>>
>>64701840
Nope.
Just remember what they say:
Snoke Sheev e'rryday!
>>
>every force sensitive person must become a lightsaber-wielding monk.

How do you know she hasn't trained to use the force and apply it to her own stuff?
>>
>>64698754
All character development was rewound to zero so they could make ANH 2: Even Hopier.
>>
>>64702154
She clearly hasn't applied it to her body
>>
>>64698894
>standed
>>
>>64699441
wahhhhhhhhh having problems is bad wahhhhhhh why can't the old characters be flawless and have nothing bad happen to them wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
File: 1452369630250.gif (3MB, 280x158px) Image search: [Google]
1452369630250.gif
3MB, 280x158px
>>64702350
>>
>>64699441
>fault of Han and Luke

I think that's what they were going for.
>>
>>64702397
>i never watched the OT: the post
>>
>>64699441
Yes, I too like to make up implications about characters out of nowhere to justify my opinion to shit on JJ
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.