[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /tv/ think of the 2006 Star Wars DVDs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (63KB, 515x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 515x245px
What does /tv/ think of the 2006 Star Wars DVDs?
>>
>>64698235
I think they're 10 years old
>>
>>64698235
Decent balance between the special edition changes and original cuts (minus Hayden Christensen in ROTJ).
>>
>>64698235
They're the best release of the original trilogy. It's a shame they're in letterbox though
>>
>>64698235
I used to own these. There was no mistaking the middle finger Lucasfilm was extending upon this release.
>>
>>64699146
Why? Because they weren't anamorphic?
>>
>Local thrift shop has the ANH 2006 DVD for $29.99

Should I get it? It's in nice cosmetic condition and has both films
>>
>>64699242
Get it. They're pretty expensive.
>>
>>64699227
dude he just did a straight transfer of the 1993 laser disc. relegated to bonus material. No remastering to picture and audio. I felt like I was watching Star Wars on 8mm projection. This was Lucasfilms way of answering criticism to the SE 2004 box set.
>>
>>64699494
>This was Lucasfilms way of answering criticism to the SE 2004 box set.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
this release doesn't deserve your money: http://www.cinemablend.com/dvds/Star-Wars-Limited-Editions-Original-Theatrical-Versions-And-2004-Versions-1798.html
>>
>>64699136

>complain about letterbox and act retarded

Is this a dank new meme?
>>
>>64698235
Bought these on a whim and only realised last month you can't buy them anymore and they're expensive when you can
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.