[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making a Murderer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 324
Thread images: 31

Did he do it?
>>
>>64680286
yes but he already served so they should have let him off.

Also what's the point of life in prison?
Just kill him. Life in prison seems so much worse to be honest, plus it costs like $40,000 a year to house and feed them.
>>
>>64680286
*freeze frame*
*record scratch*

Woah dere now. Dat's me dere, on the right an' all.
Looks like I'm in a pretty big mess dere right? Betcha your wonderin' what got me in here?

*sound of tape rewinding*
Well, we're gonna havta go way back. Long a ways, to when my nephew Brendan got starved a air at birth
>>
>>64680399
Killing someone actually costs more money than life in prison brohiem
>>
>>64680420
kek
>>
>>64680456
what, does the electric bill go up for the month?
>>
>>64680286
Who cares, he's a thug anyway.

I'm glad he is behind bars.
>>
>>64680456
Not in North Korea.
>>
>>64680399
thats america for you
if he had gotten drunk and shot her in the face on the street he would get 10 years
>>
>>64680635
>>64680399
and Brendan dindu nuffin, but he may actually be too stupid to ever live on his own, so 24/7 government care might be just what he needs.
>>
>>64680456
Thats not actually true.
>>
There's a special on Fox News right now about it. Pointing at the stuff left out of the documentary. Nothing too interesting, everyone interviewed just asserts he's still guilty/not guilty.
>>
>>64680745
was there any undeniable evidence missed out?
>>
>>64680790
>undeniable
No. Everything is still questionable. I tuned in halfway into the Kratz interview, he was talking about the blood in the car not having EDTA and the cut on Steven's finger. I believe it was the sheriff who mentioned the hood latch as being important but left out. Steven's defense lawyer played down the phone calls to her phone saying he simply thought she did a good job photographing and it was his sister's car he was selling, and how she openly said that she was going to the Avery property before leaving.

Apparently Brendan had a bleach stain on his pants, according to his mother after having been at Steven's cleaning the garage, which is interesting.
>>
File: ps.png (54KB, 314x163px) Image search: [Google]
ps.png
54KB, 314x163px
> post yfw
>>
>>64681607
Now THAT'S a lie. They certainly did not think that.
>>
Does Brendan cry himself to sleep every night?
>>
File: katz-making-murderer.jpg (209KB, 2492x1342px) Image search: [Google]
katz-making-murderer.jpg
209KB, 2492x1342px
anyone else hate his voice?
>>
>>64680286
It was either him or Bobby and Scott. That's not the point of the documentary though.
>>
>>64681737
Yeah?
>>
>>64681737
He never got to finish that game or watch that Wrestlemania, so yeah
>>
>>64681758
Prize has a woman's voice
>>
>>64681737

kid is so slow/incompetent, when I was 15-16 I already knew not to talk to police, always lawyer up.
>>
>>64681737
No, after 8 years he'll have grown used to getting Tyrones 10 inches every night
>>
>>64680456
The only reason it costs more is because of the appeals. Feeding, housing, and giving someone free health care for 60 years is not cheaper than killing someone.
>>
If he did they didn't have enough legitimate evidence to sentence him.
>>
>>64680690
Actually, it is.

It is not as simple as actually killing them. A death sentence allows for tons of appeals because our system is built around letting a thousand guilty men go free instead of an innocent man die.
>>
he is guilty as fuck.
plus the whole family's average IQ is 70.
>I live near manitwoc
funny enough, my dad hung out where dahmer used to hunt
>>
>>64682236
Prize has a kid diddler voice
>ftfy
>>
>>64682755
You know that they work a shitload for all of those years for nearly no money, too, right?
>>
Maybe. I don't think he did, but the evidence was shit and he never should've been convicted.
>>
>>64680399
You realize when they say your sentence is "Life in prison" you don't actually serve until you die. Life sentences are a set amount of time.
>>
>>64683253
>my dad hung out where Dahmer used to hunt

Dahmer trawled gay bars for victims. I think it's time to have a chat with daddy
>>
If he is indeed innocent, who killed her?

Who moved the bones/car?

Who deleted the voice messages?

Dat Colburn asking if the license plate came up with anything, and him adding the make of the car.
>>
On episode 5 now, why does everyone think he's innocent, is there compelling proof in the last 5 episodes?
>>
>>64683820
That's not true at all. Stop talking about shit you have no knowledge about,
>>
>>64682900
They had plenty. It was actually really fucking stupid of them to spike up the evidence in this one, because they already had him dead to rights legitimately.
>>
>>64683925
If you dont think the police framed them by now then nothing will be able to convince you.
>>
>>64683925
Shit just keeps coming, but a lot of it could be coincidental along with shoddy police work.
>>
>>64683871
those are good questions since they didn't fucking investigate anyone else besides avery
>>
>>64683871
I'm thinking ex-boyfriend or that creepy brother had something to do with it.
>>
>>64684014
They still didnt have enough evidence to know how he did it.
>>
>>64683857
Grand Avenue mall mate. Not all the victims were from gay bars.
>>
>>64684024
I wouldn't say framed. He still could have done it. They planted evidence to ensure the conviction.
>>
>>64684119
Is that where he picked up the guy he didn't kill who went on the talk show circuit after?
>>
>>64684122
From the moment the key was found in Avery's bedroom, I was pretty sure most of it was going to be a setup.

All the evidence is way too questionable for Avery to be serving life, I mean this is a guy with an IQ of around 70, yet I'm supposed to believe he or Dassey are some kind of criminal masterminds. It's definitely the ex-boyfriend who knew Avery would get in shit and the police would jump to imprison him.
>>
>this just in
faggots who watched a biased documentary try to prove him innocent, none who actually read the case.
I live here, i know some of these people, Steven is as guilty as a nigger is black.
>also his parents are stupid fucks for thinking he was innocent this whole time
>>
>>64683925
>>64684024
>>64684040
Wow I fucked up bad, meant to say guilty
>>
>>64684235
You sure sound like you're a reasonable and unbiased individual
>>
If you think the evidence for his murder was faked then why not believe the DNA evidence that proved he was innocent of the rape was faked too?
>>
File: 1388198626199.jpg (30KB, 201x214px) Image search: [Google]
1388198626199.jpg
30KB, 201x214px
>>64684481
>>
>>64684481
wat
>>
File: 1452098623390.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1452098623390.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>64684481
>>
>>64684535
>>64684609
>>64684704
admit it, you got BTFO because you can't refute it
>>
>>64684481
>this is the kind of person that believes Steven is guilty

Hello Manitowoc!
>>
>>64683925
>>64684253
But nobody thinks he's guilty except for redneck hicks and edgy contrarian faggots on the internet.
>>
>>64684764
Kek. Sure thing, retard.
>>
I don't think he did it, it might have been someone else in the family or most likely the ex boyfriend or roommate, the planted Keys thay only had his DNA should have raised Red flags, for that to happen he would have needed to thoroughly clean the keys and then get his DNA on them, then have them magically appear in a spot that the Police had already cleared 8 times and have the person finding them happen to be one of the people who set him up the first time, What really convinced me was the vial of blood that someone had just a syringe to take his blood from
>>
>>64681737
Yeah.
>>
>>64684820
The documentary left out a shit ton of evidence
>sweat DNA from steven found under hood of car
>Avery bought handcuffs three days before
>He stalked her to her place of work multiple times
>called her three times the day of disapearance (two *67)

And despite compelling evidence, you faggots still think he did not do it? The documentary was extremely bias and he is getting what he wants.
>im the dude that lives here
>>
>>64684230
>IQ around 70
Did Brendan ever get an IQ test. He makes Stephen look like a genius so would his be literally potato tier?
>>
>>64684982

Source

>called her three times the day of disappearance (two *67)

Never actually admitted in court.
>>
>>64685016
he had an IQ of 63
>>
>>64684982

Gonna need a source on this one, anon. I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>64681758
Regardless of Steven's case, Katz makes a goat antagonist. Like just the unsuspecting appearance and soft voice hiding sharp cunning. Also the two lawyers against him made good underdog type heroes. If they cut everything about Steven and Nephew I would still enjoy the fuck out of just the courtroom stuff perhaps even more so. Entertaining television tbqh.
>>
>>64685038
>>64685105
it's a he said she said thing around here, some people say they distinctly saw him
>>
File: 1452241300636.jpg (35KB, 499x548px) Image search: [Google]
1452241300636.jpg
35KB, 499x548px
>>64680420
>>
>>64684982
>you're a racist who thinks living there makes you somehow unbiased and knowledgeable
>>
>>64684982
Ken Kratz' theory was that it was sweat. There was DNA found, yeah, no more can be said about that.

This is purely circumstantial. This isn't even compelling.

You made this up.

They had an appointment. It's not so strange that he calls someone a couple of times if he has an appointment with her.

The documentary was biased, but the evidence is the evidence. The police tampered with the scene so much that the whole question if he even did it is irrelevant.
>>
>>64680420
Fucking lol
>>
File: lel.jpg (17KB, 210x221px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
17KB, 210x221px
>>64685128
>it's a he said she said thing around here
Well, that settles it then
>>
>>64685163
not racist (just got back from /pol/)
and yes, in fact it does. I know the norms, the people, i have been closer to him than any of you faggots.
>>
was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>64685235
Which is exactly why your opinion is dumb and coloured much more than ours.
>>
>>64685235
Which is why you're biased as fuck, idiot.
>>
>>64685276
I dunno.
>>
>>64685183
>purely circumstantial
She. Was. chained. To. the. bed.
you must have a soft spot for killers
>>
if i shave that beard off will he die?
>>
>>64684982
Not actually sweat, just DNA. It could have even been from blood, but there was not enough of it to waste it on testing whether it actually blood or not. Also, a forensic investigator touched both Steven's car and then the Rav without switching gloves, which is why this was dismissed.
>>
>>64685348
There is zero physical evidence to support that Brendan's story is even remotely true.
>>
>>64685300
Everyone thinks he did it, because he did. No re-trial granted. Nothing was pressuring the jury to find him guilty. cut and dry he did it.
>>
He's guilty as fuck. It's a defense advocate propaganda show. I suspected around episode 5 they were trying to manipulate the viewer. It became more and more obvious as things continued. Those edits! That cherry picking! But it kept me wanting to watch every next episode. That's good entertainment!
>>
>>64680456
.22 is pretty cheap per bullet.
>>
>>64682285
Yes because when you were 15 you were some criminal overlord thug and it really happened, you're not going to respond with some made-up-on-the-spot shit because you're a broken millennial who is embarrassed they are NOT a nigger.

Go. Back. To. Reddit.
>>
>>64685385
>Brendan claims uncle grabs battery from car
>DNA found under hood
seems convincing to me
also:
his girlfriend was in jail for DUI, so he was planning on doing what with who? the points line up.
>>
>>64685348
Which was Brendan's story, which was shoddy at best and isn't supported by any physical evidence. Of course you could argue that these motherfuckers who have a combined IQ of double digits thoroughly cleaned all the crime scenes but somehow forgot to clean and dispose of a key, to which I could respond that you're a contrarian mongoloid.
>>
>>64685481
My biggest question is why wasn't the mattress sent in for DNA testing?
>>
it's obvious the tard felt invincible after he got away with the rape
>>
>>64685404
He might as well have done it. There's no way of knowing that since the investigation was so fucked up. My point is that you're even more biased than the doc. Your whole argument amounts to "I live here and people said he did it so it's true"
>>
>>64685348
>She. Was. chained. To. the. bed.
How do you know?
>>
"B-but I'm stupid!" defense doesn't work. Honestly , order the trial transcripts if you want to know who is guilty. They barely even showed any of Brendan's interviews. Only the parts that supported the defense claim. They are over 4 hours of taped interviews.
>>
Lol if you actually believe you know the truth based on a documentary on netflix that doesn't contain every bit of evidence.

Seriously, you fuckers are idiots.
>>
>>64685481
The problem with anything coming from Brendan is that they have to lead him along and feed him information to get any response from him aside from "yeah" and dead silence.
>>
>>64685517
Bad police work. I didnt say the cops here were all too bright either.
>>
>>64685481
https://youtu.be/F3M_lybv5Do?t=1m52s
In the transcript for the interrogation the investigators are the ones who claim Steven opened the hood, and Brendan also claims he didn't see what Steven was doing under the hood.

>>64685517
No DNA/blood in the house or garage other than the bullet.
>>
>>64685481
You know that the idiot investigator admitted to not changing gloves between examininating scenes and handling evidence, right? The same investigator opened the hood.

That doesn't make him innocent but that definitely makes that evidence inadmissible.
>>
>>64685573
Changing his story didnt help him either.
>>
>>64685481
FASSBENDER: Go Ba, I wanna back ya just a bit, you're down at the car, and you're hiding the car, right? (Brendan nods "yes") Do you recall him taking the plates off?

BRENDAN: Yeah

FASSBENDER: OK, what else did he do, he did somethin' else, you need to tell us what he did, after that car is parked there. It's extremely important. (pause) Before you guys leave that car.

BRENDAN: That he left the gun in the car.

FASSBENDER: That's not what I'm thinkin' about. He did something to that car. He took the plates and he, I believe he did something else in that car. (pause)

BRENDAN: I don't know.

FASSBENDER: OK. Did he, did he go and look at the engine, did he raise the hood at all or anything like that? To do something to that car?

BRENDAN: Yeah.

FASSBENDER: What was that? (pause)

WIEGERT: What did he do Brendan?

WIEGERT: It's OK, what did he do?

BRENDAN: I don't know.

FASSBENDER: What did he do under the hood, if that's what he did? (pause)

BRENDAN: I don't know what he did, but I know he went under.

FASSBENDER: He did raise the hood? (Brendan nods "yes") You remember that?

BRENDAN: Yeah
>>
File: making a murderer.png (2MB, 1920x752px) Image search: [Google]
making a murderer.png
2MB, 1920x752px
Posting again for good measure.
>>
>>64685685
I hope Fassbender and Wiegert get shot.
>>
>>64685404
>>64685404
>Everyone thinks he did it, because he did.

Only idiots in Manitowoc thinks he did it because you're all cousinfucking retards.

>Nothing was pressuring the jury to find him guilty. cut and dry he did it.

Except that they started with 7 for not guilty and the media circus and demonization of his character.
>>
Anymore news about whether or not Steven was sexually molesting Brendan? They claim that's why Brendan was afraid to face him in court or testify against him.
>>
>>64685747
They never called Brendan to the witness stand because he would have hurt their case against Steven.

You're dumb.
>>
>>64685685
Case in point. Brendan is incapable of saying "Steve opened the hood and disconnected the battery." They feed him everything.
>>
I am telling you right now, if walker pardons Avery...he better run. as far away from here as possible, i may think he is guilty but no one deserves to die.
>>
>>64685043
That is literally potato tier
>>
>>64685779
I know you stupid fuck. But Brendan says in the show that he doesn't want to face Steven in court.
>>
>>64685789
Walker has pardoned literally 0 people so far in office. What makes you think there is even a remote possibility that he'd pardon Avery?
>>
>>64680286
Yes.

They leave out key information in the doc that puts him in jail in the first place.
>>
>>64684982
>>sweat DNA from steven found under hood of car

it wasn't necessarily sweat, and it was found months after he was convicted following another dodgy 'confession' from Brendan

from an adult store

lies

she was coming to visit his property to take pictures of a car he was selling
>>
>>64685747
Are you the same person every fucking thread? You just keep repeating this claim without any source to back it up.
>>
>>64685743
you watched a biased documentary and think you are an expert, you are the people avery needed to sign that petition and get him out. congratulations another murder walks.
>>
>>64685685
At what point in the confession does this happen?
>>
>>64685855
What makes you an expert?
>>
>>64685855
>Caring about people signing Internet petitions
You are literally retarded if you believe that a petition on the Internet has any effect whatsoever.
>>
>>64685831
if ya havent fucking noticed, this is getting out of hand. the petition is gaining more and more signatures.
>>
>>64685892
During the 98% part of his continuous confessions left out of the documentary.
>>
>>64685918
Doesn't matter. The only way a petition has any legal weight is if it is signed by registered voters in the state of Wisconsin. Otherwise it's just a public opinion poll.
>>
>>64685348
they found no DNA of Theresa in the bed or the base of the bed. They found no rests of rope or any indications that someone was chained to it and struggling to release herself. I guess Avery also cleaned every last bit of evidence with the magic vacuum he used to clean the blood pool, right?
>>
>>64685940
There's a 4-hour confession. I have the link I just want to see it for myself.
>>
>>64684982

His wife was getting out of jail...
>>
>>64685855
I can't even comprehend the amount of incest that must've gone on in your family for you to turn out this fucking retarded. Please kill yourself.
>>
>>64685918
Scott Walker hasn't pardoned anybody as governor and has pledged not to. Do you really think that he gives a flying fuck about some silly Internet petition?
>>
>>64686034
>governors dont care about public opinion

lol k
>>
>>64685991
She wasn't killed in the house. Apparently. That theory changed after another one of Brendan's confessions put her death in the garage. The they went back to garage in march and chiseled up the floor and found the bullet under the air compressor.
>>
>>64685370
>didn't change gloves
Are you serious? I need a source for this, because there is no way that a forensic investigator could be that incompetent on the biggest case to have ever happen in that state.
>>
lets not mention that the halbach family is now being harassed for this bias shit. they lost a daughter, and now they have to go though allegations of their own son being involved by tinfoil hat idiots who have netflix. Is this justice? Blaming the victims? people who think Steven is innocent solely because of this extremely biased documentary sicken me.
>>
>>64686077
Why wasn't her DNA found in the garage?
>>
>>64686084
>biggest case to have ever happen in that state
Nah. The Ed Gein case was bigger. It even caused the Psycho movie and Silence of Lambs book later.
>>
>>64686104
>the halbach family is now being harassed
Source?
>>
Yeah
>>
it's the ex-bf, ryan, that killed Teresea always the spowse like in the show izombie the detctive babbaknow would always say its the spowse
>>
>>64686104
>>the halbach family is now being harassed
>Source?
good, all those fuckers in that family still think dassey mutilated her when these astounding evidence he didnt. they deserve to suffer just as much, the brothers acted like real pieces of shit anyway
>>
>>64686084
The incompetence of everyone else didn't clue you in?

http://www.msnbc.com/hardball/watch/-making-a-murderer---filmmakers-discuss-documentary-598845507868
>>
>>64686138
the house burned down a day later too.
>>
>>64686121
It was. On the bullet. "Planted evidence heerp derp!" They was bleach bottles in the garage. So none was found in the cracks or floor.
>>
>Brendan Dassey sentenced to prison without the possibility of Wrestlemania
>>
>>64686138
I meant it was the biggest in terms of forensic investigation. Didn't they've like 200 men looking for evidence on the property?
>>
>>64686104
>muh emotional appeal

Fuck off.
>>
>>64686188

that was moonshine
>>
>>64686188
Except you know the deer blood which was still fully intact.
>>
>>64686188
The garage was full of crap. Did the simpleton thoroughly remove every droplet of blood from every single object in that place?
>>
Also the Jeffery Dahlmer case was a shitload bigger.
>>
>>64686188
you do not understand how bleach works kratz
you do not understand how blood splatter works kratz
you do not understand how basic ass cleaning works kratz
stop while you can still delude yourself that you are ahead
>>
>>64686188
>heerp derp
hello 9gag
>>
File: wisconsin-capitol-protest1.jpg (312KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
wisconsin-capitol-protest1.jpg
312KB, 650x433px
>>64686056
While Walker is a career politician and a sleaze, he is a Republican and solidly on the side of the police. Even if he was issuing pardons, he still wouldn't pardon Avery because he would risk alienating the police.

Walker did not budge when the Capitol was packed with protestors (you know, people who actually live in Wisconsin and vote for governor) for weeks on end back in 2010. There is no chance he's going to budge because of some Internet poll.

>>64686104
>We shouldn't give a person a fair trial because it makes people feel uncomfortable abloo bloo bloo
Fuck off. Justice should not hinge on the feelings of the victims or their families.
>>
>>64686249
What deer blood?
>>
>>64684982
Jesus Christ, I seriously hope you are actually a false-flagger trying to show Avery is most likely innocent.
>>
>>64686286
As if a democrat governor would pardon him either. lol
>>
>>64686312
It's unlikely, but Republicans tend to be much more about the "tough on crime" bullshit.

Pardoning Avery is a dumb move, anyway. I wouldn't pardon him if I was governor. What should happen is Avery should be allowed to appeal so he can have a day in court with a competent lawyer.
>>
1. From the get go, the case was manufactured to make Steve guilty. Planted evidence, coerced interrogations, a huge media circus to implant the "guilty" brand in the mind of the public (including potential jurors) before a proper investigation is launched. They managed to convince the jury on the one count that mattered, but we already saw how good they are at manipulating people. There was no evidence whatsoever that linked Brendan to the alleged rape and maiming and burning, and they still nailed him on the account of those coerced confessions.

2. Despite what the FBI guy said, it's clear that the police system will protect itself before anybody else. The first time Steve got arrested he got lucky as fuck and was released, but still nobody at the police would admit there was any wrong doing despite the piles of evidence that there was and tried to cover it up by writing up reports years after the fact. So why would they do any different this second time?

I feel like I'm biased and blindsided here (obviously the documentary is trying to argue this was the case). What am I not seeing that implies Steve and his nephew actually did those things?
>>
>>64686369
i think he had two very competent lawyers
>>
>>64686312
of course not
but that's just a clear picture of walker's motives
he's not going to pardon either or them no matter what
if petitiontards suggested obummer press the DOJ to investigate the WDOJ that might mean something, maybe not for the avery's freedom(if such an investigation would ever happen) but it's their best chance
and there's really far more actual evidence to indite them, maybe even convict
>>
>>64686405
You would have to be a pretty ballsy guy to build a fire in some ones elses back yard and burn a body and drive a vehicle on their property to hide it. All while the people who live there are present.
>>
>>64686188
the one bullet (out of eleven) that was casually found 5 months after the initial investigation by the principal suspect of planting the evidence of the case?
>>
>>64686104
good thing they have their beloved Manitowoc cops there to protect them
>>
>>64686407
he may be referring to branden
but he's forgetting the both of them need a trail as away from wisconsin as possible

>>64686405
kratz's "evidence" which amounts to more of a character assassination and even if you accept it, based on character alone(please keep these words in mind before epic replies) it's far more arguable kratz could kill theresa than steven
>>
>>64686503
>this
>>
>>64686503
Compared to murdering a person, that stuff doesn't seem so bad.

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>64686503
They weren't present? Didn't they go to a cabin or some shit after Halloween? Also, it was a huge lot with a few families all living independently, they wouldn't be that suspicious of stuff going on.
>>
>>64686503

The fire was circumstancial. Steve had some sort of bonfire going on (for halloween or some shit) and Brendan stopped by to see it. The body was burned elsewhere, the charred remains just dumped into the bonfire remains.

But yeah, no idea if they did it while Steve was inside the house or when. Also driving the car into the yard.
>>
Whether or not he is innocent. I just don't understand how any evidence found by the Manitowoc police could have been admissible in court? Isn't it considered a conflict of interest? If Steven's suing them and another county took over investigation for just such a reason, if anything is found by Manitowoc police how can it be considered evidence?
>>
>>64684067
The brother really stood out to me as very suspicious, although having cameras shoved in your face usually changes a person's personality
>>
File: 1385177287188.png (528KB, 590x644px) Image search: [Google]
1385177287188.png
528KB, 590x644px
Events that happened
>Boyfriend shot and killed her
>Burned her body
>Deleted incriminating voicemails from her phone with the brother's help
>Roommate probably knew what was happening (didn't report her missing until four or five days after her initial disappearance)
>BF decides to frame Steven and dumped what was left of her remains on his compound
>Police find her car in an unknown location
>Find their chance to final fuck Steven because they knew they purposely locked him away in the rape case and he was suing their department for thirty million
>Plant his blood in her car
>Drive it onto his lot
>Plant her key in his room in one of the hundreds of "searches"
>G U I L T Y
>Steven loses again
>>
>>64680286
Yes
>>
>>64686565
they did real well protecting the community from gregory allen
>>64686503
hillegas kinda is
but yeah, that points to at least four avery members that aren't steven too
seriously as much as they apparently hate the all so much it's astonishing they didn't even considering a bigger conspiracy amongst the family

fuck even if you agree with them about the averys manitowoc made such a mess of things
>>
>>64686648
People should hang for this shit
>>
>>64686670
Do you have a theory?
>>
>>64686648

My thought was that the police took advantage of the Theresa case to nail Steven in regence for him trying to expose them corrupt fucks and seek compensation. Someone stumbled upon Theresa's car with her body inside and instead of reporting it he went like "maybe we can use this to fuck Steven", and the whole thing was put in motion. Whoever killed Theresa (the roommate? shame nobody thought of actually investigating this shit) wasn't collaborating with the police—but wasn't mad to have all blame and suspicion off him either.
>>
>>64686685
Satanic kike rituals
>>
first step of proving avery innocent would be to discuss the feasibility of someone fabricating this.
so the first thing;
1. Who knew about the meeting that day?
2. What is their motive?
I don't think it was the police if anyone did it.
>>
>>64686648
it's far the likely the police moved her remains to steven's compund as they had much more time and easier ability to

but yeah she was burned in the quarry it almost certain
i don't know why people who think he's guilty try to push so hard the hollywood narrative made up by the police
>>
File: 1448819911708.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448819911708.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>Rav 4 is parked at the front of the property
>branches draped over the top to draw attention to it
>big "Rav 4" logo isn't covered at all
>didn't bother using his car compactor
>key conveniently found in his trailer months after the investigation begins
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>64686621
Even with it admissible the defense shot holes through EVERYTHING they presented, even without having to accuse the police of planting evidence, and yet he was still put away for life. I don't give a shit if he did do it or not, you should at least have some undeniable piece of evidence linking them to do that. This is why we have such a huge prison population. Literally innocent until PROVEN guilty, not just some fucking hunch.
>>
>>64683820
Is this a meme?
>>
>>64686787
you surprised a retard makes retarded decisions?
>>
>>64682285
Were you literally fucking retarded like he is?
>>
>>64686620
they put the bones there just like they planted the key and the other evidence. Lenk was one of the first persons to go at the crime scene and that's why he didn't check in and later changed his statement to situate himself there at a late hour.
>>
>>64686815

everything?
>>
>>64686904
He wasn't that stupid though. An elementary IQ test doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>64686975
Are you kidding me? He was fucking dumb as hell
He could hardly read or write
Didn't understand anything

He spelled it "bombfire"
These fucking cops conspired to put him in prison for 20 years
And now they conspired to do it again
>>
ITT: People pretending they know law and a bunch of mean bullies
>>
>>64687023
it was Brendan who spelled it Bombfire
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 412x307px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 412x307px
>The redditors responsible for the Boston Bombing bullshit are now the ones behind trying to get Steve outta jail.
>>
>>64687121

I know right? Like hashtag uh oh
>>
File: Happy American.jpg (259KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Happy American.jpg
259KB, 1280x720px
is this worth watching past episode 7, or is it all trial footage shit ?

asking for a friend
>>
THE POLEEZ IS GOOD BOYS THEY DINDU NUFFINS!!!
>>
>>64686936
Brendan's testimony not linked to any evidence other than handcuffs, which themselves show no evidence.
The bullet randomly in the garage with no blood spill, if there wasn't an exit wound (less spill) it would still be in her head, and later in the fire instead.
The cremains being in different places instead of being transferred entirely, and not being appropriate for a less-hot bonfire.
The key without any of Halbach's DNA on it.
Steven's blood in the car not 100% proven to not contain EDTA, okay this does hang on it being planted in the first place.
>>
>>64687181

fucking bullshit it all was. "pay no heed to all our contradictions, manufactured evidence that doesn't stand up to scrutiny and our obvious conflict of interest, these guys are >IMPLYING the police is corrupt and that is just wrong on every level! they're the bad guys!"
>>
>>64687222

Im not gay if you were interested in my butthole senpai
>>
>>64686764
>1. Who knew about the meeting that day?
out of suspicious people the police never investigated it wouldn't be hard for other averys to know of it, or to ambush her after
her brother(probably innocent) and boyfriend had the ability to hack into her phone so they could hear her messages from steven; possibly even her roommate

>2. What is their motive?
hillegas was spurned by theresa and likely stalking her
bobby and scott are more likely to assault her given actual history
there's earl and another avery as well with bad history of women and earl flat out refused being involved in the investigation

>I don't think it was the police if anyone did it.
the murder itself? yeah.
but how much are they innocent? because of their mess people are arguing about them burning the body(i don't think they did that much though)

>>64686912
well i'm curious
where does anyone think the car originally was(if not in that specific area, which is highly likely)?

personally i think it was a lot closer to the quarry, considering they found remains of her personal items in that drum(including the key)
>>
>>64687169
wut? The trial episodes were the best thing about it thanks for the based lawyers. The last 3 eps were the weakest imo
>>
File: ken.jpg (29KB, 306x410px) Image search: [Google]
ken.jpg
29KB, 306x410px
I am the prize.
>>
this is how Steven COULD have done it (not saying he did)
>abduct halbach
>rape
>dumbass comes over with letter
>might as well make him a man
>let him in
>"good boy"
>he goes home
>shoot the bitch in the garage
>put her in the back of the rav4
>burn her at the quarry
>carry back ashes in barrel
>park car and cover it inna hurry
>halloween bonfire soon
>disconnect battery so onstar or some shit cant find it
>illgettoitlater.jpg
>build bonfire on top of dead bitch to further incinerate remains lol
>aww fuck, still have key in pocket
>might need this shit later
>idea.jpg
>hide it on top of nightstand amongst some random shit
>Cops come
>point my sausage finger in their direction
>they did it
>case.closed
>>
>>64687306

Calling her a bitch...

Seriously? She was a good woman who didn't deserve to go out the way she did. An absolute abomination from a trivial homonculus that had slain her.
>>
If Brendan's confession was fake, how did he come up with the part where Teresa urges him to do the right thing? It's unlikely that the cops would feed him a detail like that.
>>
>>64687354
someone cant take a joke
>>
>>64687354
Calling him a trivial homunculus...

Seriously? He was a good man who didn't deserve to go to prison.
>>
>>64687399
sounds like her personality too.
>>
File: bf.gif (698KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
bf.gif
698KB, 320x240px
>>64687306
>He thinks Steve and Brendan could manage to pull any of this off.
>>
>>64687399
Who the fuck wouldn't say that strapped to a bed with their life being threatened and some (clearly impressionable) 16 year old comes in? He also admits he get all that from a murder novel.
>>
>>64687399
He made shit up, you fool.

>>64687439
You didn't know her. You cannot make conclusions like that.
>>
>>64686167
lol wouldn't have you if the police dept spoonfed you info that the guy raped and murdered your sister?
>>
>>64687483
but her family did, and they said it sounded like her.
>>
>>64687483
my point is that is something you can't make up
>>
>>64687399
This is why I want to see the entirety of his confession.
Also his family didn't have to have high IQs to fuck up a prosecution, they were educated by the system with all there previous encounters with the courts. Brendan did what he had to do, keep changing his statements over and over and over to become not credible. They don't tape the visits, only the phone calls. His family coached him.
>>
>>64685712
/mam/ has the freshest memes.
>>
>>64687473
>as if he could read
I thought he was too stupid? He never read that book. He was playing video games in all his free time.
>>
Instead of going for the planted evidence angle, he might as well have just admitted to doing it and say it was self-defense. It worked for Durst. The corpse was completely destroyed, it would be literally impossible to prove it wasn't defense.
>>
>>64687648
if he did, then why did he have to burn her? why didnt he bury the bones for prayer exp?
>>
>>64687708
>prayer exp
kek

but yeah. also why not crush the car, or make it harder to find. even the retard nephew would've thought of that
>>
>>64687735
idk, he probably would have stood around saying "yeah"
>>
>>64687708
Why did Durst chop his victim up into pieces, clean up the scene and dispose of him like garbage, and then come back later to specifically retrieve and get rid of the one piece of evidence that would prove/disprove his story?

>>64687735
A better question is how did he clean up the crime scene so perfectly that not even professionals are capable of it, but somehow missed the the car, the blood in the car, and the key?
>>
File: 1452056230981.png (249KB, 671x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452056230981.png
249KB, 671x375px
TELL ME ABOUT THE PRIZE
>>
File: lenkachinsky.jpg (38KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
lenkachinsky.jpg
38KB, 618x412px
They are both guilty as fuck. But this guy! lol this guy was the comedy relief of this whole drama.
>>
THE PRIZE
H
E

P
R
I
Z
E
>>
>>64687828
YOU ARE A BIG PRIZE
>>
>>64687840
yea, his tooth gap was pretty comical
>>
>>64687840
>EVIL INCARNATE
>>
I need to rewatch the series but could it be that the police getting involved/framing of Steven only started days after she went missing (as opposed to being premeditated or all within hours of her disappearance)?

As I remember it, it was known that her last known location was at the car lot, and Steven was giving interviews on TV in the day or two after her disappearance. The Averys were then asked to leave the property (they were gone for 8 days right?) and the plan to frame Steven could have only fallen into Colborn and Lenk's laps when Colborn found the car and called dispatch to confirm the RAV4 license plate number. At that point no evidence had been found on Steven's property and no remains of Halbach had been found. Does it fit with what we know that those two men could have 1) found her dead in the back of the car, 2) burned her remains, 3) dropped her bones into Steven's fire pit (having already known he'd held a bonfire that night), and 4) parked the car at the edge of the Avery lot with blood taken from the vial smeared inside. Once these pieces of evidence were set in place, all it took was to add things like the key and the sweat DNA at a later date to finalize the framing. They could completely believe Steven did it and this will just make sure he doesn't get off on a "technicality" like he did last time. Tricking Brendan was just an unexpected added bonus.

Does this fit with everything we know? I don't know who killed it but it makes sense that this wasn't one big elaborate crime by either Steven or the Sheriff officers, just a few pieces of evidence nudging one bit at a time until it all adds up to a lurid tale of rape, torture, and brutal murder.
>>
>>64687828
>>64687855
what is this prize thing about?
on ep8
>>
>>64687859

Oh dear my moment is here. *gets nervous* ahem ahem cough cough

4 U

Haha :)
>>
>>64687840
>>64687868

And his fucking name is Len. It's like he came out of an 80s comedy movie.
>>
So Brendan is a child of incest, right?
>he couldn't choose who his parents were
>>
>>64687796

or, in the case of the keys, how he managed to remove ALL dna off it except his
>>
>>64687519
>they said it sounded like her
What, how? Did they make a habit out of kidnapping their own family members to evaluate their mental state and vocabulary under pressure?
>>
HIS PALMS ARE SWEATY
DEFENSE IS WEAK, PRIZE IS HEAVY
HE IS ACCUSING AVERY ALREADY
HIS MOM'S NOT READY
>>
>>64687918

mild spoilers

krantz gets later accused of sexting and making advances on women from cases he worked on. one of his texts was something like "i'm the top dog DA. you may be a hot girl, but it's me who is the prize"
>>
>>64687967
thats what my mom does to me.
wait, is this not common?
>>
>>64688019
You are the hot, young nymph but I AM THE PRIZE
Also he was addicted to drugs
>>
bill cosby could learn a lesson from these guys.
>>
File: 1400822538366.jpg (42KB, 533x401px) Image search: [Google]
1400822538366.jpg
42KB, 533x401px
>that part where the prosecution calls the Averys a bunch of inbred cousinfucker retards
>"we are going to cut this single branched family tree once and for all"
>cut to Avery's mom

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THIS BE REAL???
>>
>>64687868
That stupid grin, high water pants, dumb gate, and sticking his tongue in his cheek. He was a boob. And he seemed happy to play the role.
>>
File: 1445608134024.jpg (254KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445608134024.jpg
254KB, 1920x1080px
>>64687976
10/10
>>
>>64687898
They were asked to leave after searchers found her car on the property.
>>
>>64686188
They could not say whether DNA on the bullet was hers anyways fucker.
>>
>>64688202
i fucking lost it at that part. I think i might have heiled the screen
>>
>>64688262
Yes they could. And they did. Did you even watch this fucking show or not?
>>
But if Brendan didn't participate in the murder, how did he know it was Theresa toes in the bombfire? I mean, it's could have been anybody toes. He must have known something.
>>
>>64680456
terrible bait 2/10
>>
>>64688267
there were a lot of moments that made me laugh out loud, every one of them was related to how ridiculously stupid the prosecution and their witnesses were and the retarded shit they said.
>>
>>64688306
Yeah
>>
>>64688306
He read a book about toes.
>>
>>64685121
If he didn't offer that domestic violence victim the penis he woudn't have seemed like such a shitstain
>>
>>64688367
>implying he could read beyond a fourth grade level
>>
>>64688202
It wasn't the prosecution. I was own Brendan's lawyer investigator. He was suppose to work for HIM.
>>
>>64688367
I believe it was "Kiss The Girls."
>>
>>64688397
His only character flaw huh?
>>
File: Wrestlemania.jpg (22KB, 375x371px) Image search: [Google]
Wrestlemania.jpg
22KB, 375x371px
>>64688435
>Tickly Toes
>>
>>64688483
It was really the confirmation that he was indeed the piece of shit they portrayed him as
>>
>>64688405
But you know, philosophically he was working for HIM. That fucking kid was going down for a long long time. Avoiding a conviction was a hat dream at that point. Getting him to cooperate as a witness against Steve would have shaved 20 years off his sentence.
>>
GUISE WE NEED TO FOCUS ON THE PRIZE
>>
>>64688091
350K house!
during the case no less, as publicly admitted. later recanted to after, but yeah
>>
>>64687828
Perhapsh he was wondering why someone would put a body in a car before putting it into the burnpit
>>
>>64687898
Remember the home video of her early on? Talking about if somebody found her dead she died "happy". Yeah, sound like a sane person? Then she has boyfriend troubles and a "stalker"?

She was depressed. She drives away from Avery's, shoots herself, nobody finds her for days, reported missing and interviewing officers find out she went to averys, the one dumbass officer who found her car calls it in after she's reported missing, then calls Sherrif and Lenk, they all three throw her body in the back of the Rav 4, burn it in the gravel pit while the Averys are gone, plant the Rav 4 and cover it, plant the bone fragments, sherrif orders new search of Averys, Lenk plants blood and bullet.

So they used her suicide to frame Avery to save them from the lawsuit.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 506x293px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 506x293px
>Reasonable doubt is for INNOCENT people

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64688298
She contaminated her own test as is shown in the show you clearly did not watch.
So no, it's worthless to any real standard.
But you're an Americuck, so the only "standard" you'd ever know of is which fast food place has the biggest serving of fries and soda.
>>
>>64688605
To hide it. It's not like it wasn't daylight and people weren't coming and going from the property. It doesn't get dark in Oct until around 7- 7:30.
>>
>>64688397
wasn't it multiple victims?
>>
>>64680420
underrated
>>
>>64688611
Except:
She wasn't described as depressed by anyone
She didn't have a boyfriend
She was shot twice in skull
How coincidental would it be for a bonfire to have happened and the police to decide to burn her body
And like a dozen other problems with this stupid theory.
>>
>>64688644
P R I Z E
R
I
Z
E
>>
>>64688755
Wasn't her boyfriend that sketchy lookin dude who always wore the Elementâ„¢ shirts and was shown organizing the search party?
>>
>>64688755
>She had an ex and was living with a male "friend"
>her home video is a clear sign of depression
>so she fucked up the first time and shot herself again. It's happened before.
>very coincidental and very lucky for the police
>>
>>64688677
Sunset was at 4:43pm on 31st October 2005 for Manitowoc, Wiscosin.
>>
>>64688647
No you dumbfuck She contaminated the test with her own DNA. Theresa's was still there. Those were the only 2 DNA sequences present. It wasn't worthless. In fact, it was admissible evidence...that's how it was ...you know...admitted. And the defense only had a "FOUL" crying moment that amounted to nothing but hurt feelings but no science behind it.
At least you did watch it, you just didn't understand it.
>>
>>64688836

That was an exboyfriend. She wasn't officially dating anyone, but was living with a guy, whom I don't think we saw at all in the series. Ex said they didn't have a relationship, but she could've kept that from him.
>>
>>64683937
but its 60 years anon
>>
>>64688868
Nope. Besides, peple were coming and going from the property. Bobby, Barb, Blaine, and Scotty. Who knows who else was or could have, it's not like Steve would know ahead of time. besides, it was visible from the road.
>>
Is this worth watching?
>>
>>64688874

The defense made the point that the protocol dictates that if the sample gets contaminated anyhow, the scientist has to declare it invalid and do it again. And this one violated that protocol for the first time in her career just so they got the evidence they wanted. It was a fishy move.
>>
>>64688644
He means he never read the constitution.
>>
>>64688969

It's like watching a very good courtroom drama. Only this shit actually happened.
>>
Before going on....you must read this

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/1452/7216/9/ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wkow/newsdocs/avery%20document%20page%2023%20+.pdf

Still possible that SA did it, but man, it's very likely the killer(s) is/are still out there.
>>
>>64689023
Yeah but did he do it.
>>
I think Bobby and Scott did it/were involved.
>>
>>64686722
This is more or less what I think happened.

Kratz trying to make it out to have to be Avery or one of the "family men" on the police force as the murderer was a ridiculous manipulation to try to take away from the fact that they never treated anyone but SA as a suspect.
I think it's more than likely that someone shown/spoken with in the doc killed her but was able to evade detection because of the intentional tunnel vision of the investigation.

Colburn found the car, called it in, checked inside, found the body, contacted Lenk, dealt with the body, and moved and bloodied up the car.
>>
>>64688994
That was a proprietary lab protocol. And they also mentioned that exceptions could be made in the extreme (which this was because there was not enough material for another test), which is why she filed for one. And it was accepted. The lab technicians DNA could show up through contamination, but Halbechs could not. And Halbechs was present.
It was all explained, you just didn't understand it and thought the defense scored a point.
>>
>>64689042

Look at the thread. Pretty much half the people think he did it, the other half think he didn't. He was found guilty, but both the defense and prosecution presented cases full of holes
>>
>>64689112
the fact that the result came contaminated should have made it invalid and inadmissible as evidence. Also, if I'm not mistaken she used all the product at once, going against what protocol dictates.
>>
>>64688322
>The head, Brendan. What did you do to her head?
>"Uhh, we cut her hair off."
>Alright, what else?
>"He punched her?"
>Did you do anything else to the head?

>the prosecution has to combine all of his literally retarded confessions into one story
>they tied her up, raped her, stabbed her, cut her hair off, slit her throat, strangled her, shot her, then burned the body
>just for good measure they dumped some of the bones in the quarry
>>
can we all agree jodi is pretty cute in that white trash anal fuck gangbang kind of way
>>
>>64689239

there were a couple of real qts in the press during the trial
>>
File: makingamurderer.jpg (794KB, 1951x2954px) Image search: [Google]
makingamurderer.jpg
794KB, 1951x2954px
>>64689256
elite tier on point
also scott and bobby did it. also maybe charles/earl avery involved as well. that's my guess.
>>
>>64689181
There was only enough material for one test. It still had value as evidence. There was only 2 sequences there, the lab techs and halbechs. The lab tech was not on the scene of evidence retrieval, so the contamination happed in the lab. Halbech's sequence however could not be contamination because she was never at the lab.
>>
>>64689349
80s hairstyles were fucking sexy
>>
>>64689349
thick qtpie in good tier (next to teresa) needs to be in elite tier.
>>
>>64688019
Was i the only one thought krantz was a huge raving faggot who loves the cock till this came out?
>>
>>64689349
Where's Barb? She had a rough yucky face, but a hot petite body. Dat ass! I flip her over and do her from behind.
>>
>>64689646
well he does fake an annoying high voice for positive attention
i could see you cuming to that conclusion
>>
>>64689646
Tuned you were wrong. He craved damaged pussy. And oxies.
>>
Anybody else love just listening to averys dad whenever he talks about his son being goddamn innocent? His jowls flap excitidly and I love how he sounds like the wood shop guy from southpark.

My favorite line
>"mom what does inconsistent mean?"
>" I don't know Brendan"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRa7yPDjBzk

anyone else think this entire interview is just fishy
>>
>>64689800
Oddly it's the documentary crew questioning him there. It's suppose to look fishy. They tried to get him to say he wall over inside the crime scene.
>>
so anyone here in michigan went to the junkyard yet?
>>
>>64689748
I wanted to hear him say, "Da Bears".
>>
File: vPnljVK.png (82KB, 615x414px) Image search: [Google]
vPnljVK.png
82KB, 615x414px
FUCKING SHARE IT
>>
I watched the first three, but may drop it at this point. They are really going for frustration here, and succeeded. Ten episodes of it though just seems like too much though. how do you keep watching this?
>>
>>64689869
>SCARS on his face
>>
>>64689920
I'm dead inside and each episode was just pure heroin for me. Can't wait for more.
>>
http://brobible.com/entertainment/article/making-a-murderer-most-attractive-people/6/

kek
>>
File: hardestofcorez.png (111KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
hardestofcorez.png
111KB, 550x400px
>>64689959
so edgy
>>
>>64689920
You are gonna miss the most part. And you should also consider that Avery might be guilty.
>>
File: angenette-levy.jpg (52KB, 527x551px) Image search: [Google]
angenette-levy.jpg
52KB, 527x551px
>>64689981
kek
>>
>>64690009
>And you should also consider that Avery might be guilty.

sure but watching the cops handle the case doesn't fucking help at all
>>
>>64689349
Move the bus driver up senpai
>>
>>64689981
>I bet a lot of Wisconsin inmates would have much rather have this slice of sex show up in prison than Avery or Dassey.

HAHAHA WHAT THE HELL? WHO WROTE THIS?
>>
>>64689349
elite tier should be the prize
>>
>>64689622
>(next to teresa)

>>64690136
you are a try hard faggot, and everyone knows it
>>
File: 1451720601240.jpg (151KB, 1108x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1451720601240.jpg
151KB, 1108x1280px
>Stephen Avery has kids
>You never will even penetrate a grill with your penis
How the fuck is this fair?
>>
>>64690167
baka senpai
>>
File: 1351892426329.jpg (51KB, 215x231px) Image search: [Google]
1351892426329.jpg
51KB, 215x231px
>>64690169
You will one day anon.
I believe in the strength of your heart.
>>
>>64690228
don't be rude
>>
>>64689920
I'm on episode 4 and I'm still uncertain as to what was actually found at the crime scene . They found a her car and he had some of his blood in it, but was her body on the property?
>>
>>64686104
Bias is a noun.
>>
>>64690169
get a hooker, just don't chain her to your bed, rape her, let your retard nephew have a turn, punch her, cut her haircut, then cut her throat, take her to the garage and shoot her in the head, burn her corpse in your yard, drive her burnt remains to a rock quarry in her car, burn more of the corpse, drive the rest of her remains back to your yard and leave it parked with the rest of the cars
>>
>>64690385
yeah bones on his property
>>
File: 1434841891336.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1434841891336.png
17KB, 900x900px
>tfw Brendan Dassey reads more books than you
>>
I think Steven, Scott, or Bobby Dassey killed her at the gravel pit. Probably left the Rav4 there for later and burned her. I think Colburner found the vehicle with her blood in it, and her remains..Got with Lenk and moved the stuff to frame Steven. I am not saying that Steven is innocent. Also I think Brenden probably had no part. His confession is unreliable at best. Those leading questions were painful to watch. And his lawyer Len should be disbarred.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 634x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 634x673px
>>64690568
>colburner
>coalburner
>>
>>64690568
Bobby seemed like he didn't want to come across as retarded. It's interesting that he had an alibi set up with that other guy, but you can't fairly accuse him without a real investigation.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 1334x750px
>>64687828
Heavy risk
>>
>>64680420

top tier post
>>
*peeks at post count*

Getting an anxiety attack here guys, make a new thread for me pronto.
Thread posts: 324
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.