[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Israel Shekelstein comes to you and says he will give you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

>Israel Shekelstein comes to you and says he will give you a hundred million dollar budget to make a film
>only catch is he likes the name Chris and the four main players must be these guys

what do you come up with?
>>
Either Evans or the meme one.
>>
Evans and Pratt as a down-on-their-luck Luchador tag team, trying to make a name for themselves, with the other two as the bad guy reigning champions. Easy.
>>
>>64679501
i pitch:
>CASTING CALL (2017) (working title)
>When 4 of the HOTTEST actors in hollywood are called in to test for the role of a lifetime, a friendly struggle to get the part soon turns in to a deadly game of kill or be killed.
>>
>>64679501
What are all their eyes so small?
>>
>>64679501

BLACKED
DOT
COM
>>
>>64679677
because its considered a manly, handsome trait, and a handsome face is key in becoming a succesful actor
>>
>>64679677
Their eyes are normal sized, its just that the rest of their heads are so big
>>
>>64679677
actors are taught to squint like that for photos because it "looks better"

can't have any white visible below the pupil!
>>
>>64679501
You can't make a movie about 4 white hetero cis males in 2016., so it would be about 4 gay dudes falling in love and showing the world that the love of a polygamous gay quartet can survive all the prejudice of the modern world, the oscar for best picture and best director would be a sure thing.
>>
>>64679501
>CRISIS OF INFINITE CHRISES
>Coming 2017
>>
>>64679747
You can, they all jus have to be vying for a black woman. At the end she turns all of them down for a transgener asian man

it could be a romantic comedy.
>>
>>64679769
>not Crisis of Chrono Chrises
>>
>>64679820
>these four men are...
>The Problematic Fave Four
>>
A remake of Deliverance where they get raped by a large black man
>>
>>64679501
TITLE: BIG GUYS

>Bill Wilson alias CIA (Aiden Gillen) thought his greatest challenge was over after narrowly surviving an aeronautical run in with Bane (Tom Hardy), but now awoken from his choma the agency has requested he use his experience to transport and interrogate four more prisoners.
One is a spy, one is a counter spy, one is a terrorist and one is the presidents son. All four are Big Guys. Last one to talk gets to stay in his submarine
>>
>>64679501

Thor, Capitan America and Star Lord occidentally open portal into another dimension only for the Star Ship Enterprise to fly through it. Hilarity ensues as the gang try to work together to save the galaxy for whatever stupid reason.
end script, 10 million dollars please.
>>
>>64679923
pleb-n-proud
>>
>>64679920
>One is a spy, one is a counter spy, one is a terrorist and one is the presidents son

Kojima please, MGS is in the past for you
>>
>>64679501
Remake of My Favorite Martian
>>
>>64679675
I like it. For a different title, how do you feel about
CHRIS CROSS
>>
File: 9.jpg (46KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
46KB, 485x340px
>>64679920
>>
>Passion of the Chris
>>
>>64680031
Remake of Earth Girls Are Easy.

Four alien clones try to mack on earth, hi-jinks ensue.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.