[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

literally the only good tarantino film besides pulp fiction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (78KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78KB, 1280x1024px
literally the only good tarantino film besides pulp fiction
>>
pulp fiction is pretty shit tbph
>>
>>64674470
>besides Jackie Brown

Ftfy
>>
>>64674470
KILL Bill is trash.
>>
>>64674624

fuck off jan
>>
Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Basterds > the rest

He has 3 good movies and 5 meh or less.
>>
>>64674470
I tried to watch this last night. Literally the most boring movie I've ever seen. I passed out drunk with 40 minutes left and the only reason I was drunk was because I had to drink to be able to keep watching that trash.
>>
>>64674662
>kill bill
>boring

It's literally anything but boring
>>
>>64674682
It's just a bunch of fights and foot fetisch scenes.
>>
basterds > 8 > kb > pf > rest
>>
Downloading this from a public tracker at 200 KiB/s right now.

Haven't seen it for about ten years.

I didn't like it as a teenager (too much unrealistic action, quirky editing, and the anime sequence was really out of place).

Do you guys think I'll enjoy it more as an adult? Is there actually shit to appreciate beyond fake martial arts swordplay?
>>
>>64674662
> pass out drunk
> 40min of drinking

you are a liar or a literal pussy that doesnt deserve the possible micropenis he has beetween his legs. choose wisely
>>
Jackie Brown is his only good film really. It then goes Inglourious > Bill 2, which are both very watchable, then the rest are just really fucking boring.
>>
>>64674816
>foot fetisch scenes
What scenes?
>>
>>64675030

this is exactly what I'd say

Jackie Brown is the only movie he's made that's worth watching several times

that being said I do think Kill Bill is decent but only in that it's an entertaining exercise in style, nothing more. Jackie Brown kind of feels like his only real movie.
>>
Resevoir Dogs>Kill Bill>JackieB>Pulpfiction>Django>farts>the rest
>>
>>64675087
There's one where she has to move her feet after being in the coma
>>
>>64674659

Close. Kill Bill > Pulp Fiction > Reservoir Dogs > the rest.
>>
>>64674624
Same here. I just can't get into it. I'm familiar with anime and japanese movies but Kill Bill doesn't do it for me.

I like Pulp, Reservoir Dogs and Basterds.
Not a huge fan of Django. Haven't seen H8 yet.
>>
>Great
Reservoir Dogs
Pulp Fiction

>Good
Jackie Brown
Inglorious Basterds

>Meh
Django
Kill Bill

>SHIT
The Hateful Eight
Death Proof
>>
Are you people retarded or just underage? Pulp Fiction and Dogs are his only great movies, Jackie Brown is ok too
>>
File: 69.png (24KB, 102x104px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
24KB, 102x104px
Pulp Fiction > Inglourious Basterds > Django Unchained > The Hateful Eight > Kill Bill vol. 2 > Reservoir Dogs > Kill Bill vol. 1 > Death Proof

>implying I've seen Jackie Brown
>>
>separating Kill Bill into volumes instead of considering the Whole Bloody Affair cut as the only version worth mentioning
no wonder you plebs think Kill Bill isn't based
>>
Anyone who says Pulp Fiction is shit is jut being contrarian t b h
>>
I didnt like The Hateful Eight. It took to long for teh shit to start happening. I can usually watch his movies over and over and I know I wont be watching this one again. Also none of you idiots has mentioned one of his greatest movies From Dusk til Dawn
>>
>tfw no Whole Bloody Affair official release yet
>>
>>64677371
He only acted in that though, didn't he? Didn't even write it? How could anyone sit and watch the guy act and listen to his awkward midpitch voice for a 2 hour flick?

Offhand, but does anyone know if True Romance is actually good?
>>
>>64677453

We need at least 5 more BLACKED-tier films before he thinks we're worthy.
>>
>>64677720
he did the screenplay
>>
>>64674470
Tarantino's only good movies are Reservoir Dogs and Jackie Brown
>>
>>64674470
>>KILL BILL
>>good
Hahahah
>>
>>64678044

nice /tv/ approved opinion there, you've done well kid :^)
>>
File: NBK.jpg (424KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
NBK.jpg
424KB, 1280x845px
He didn't even direct his best movie you plebs.
>>
File: mabpt3pymf1rawb5do1_540.jpg (13KB, 504x210px) Image search: [Google]
mabpt3pymf1rawb5do1_540.jpg
13KB, 504x210px
"That woman deserves her revenge and we deserve to die."
>>
>>64679847
She does and they did
>>
Did Pink survive Reservoir Dogs?
>>
Why do people think Inglourious Bastards was good? It was Tarantino's most boring film. His films suck dick when they don't take place in modern times.
>>
>>64681354

I bet you were bored during the opening farmhouse you fucking pleb
>>
>>64674530
Pulp Fiction is very good. Why do you not like it?
>>
>>64675030
This is the patrician ranking
>>
>>64674470
Kill bill 1 - 10
Kill bill 2 - 2.5
>>
>>64681354
Agreed.

Reservoir Dogs, Pulp Fiction, and Jackie Brown are the only good ones.

Everything else he wanders into his own little dream world and it becomes a bad joke.
>>
>>64674662
>am I cool yet?
>>
>>64682274
the writing is pure schlock
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.