[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great /tv/ Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: fwefwfw.png (8KB, 1273x423px) Image search: [Google]
fwefwfw.png
8KB, 1273x423px
In this thread, you present a movie of your choice as if I had never seen a single movie in my whole life, but was otherwise intelligent and educated.

You can present any movie you want, from any era, but you must act as if I had no idea about any tradition it comes from, or of any genre whatsoever. Everything you present must be presented as if it was an absolute novelty to me.

Let's do this.
>>
File: 1346152979824.jpg (14KB, 220x329px) Image search: [Google]
1346152979824.jpg
14KB, 220x329px
An excellent movie, set during WW2, with a young actor who'd become even more famous later on.

Direction is divine and music too. Incredible.

>incredibly underrated too
>>
File: thewickerman.jpg (28KB, 345x500px) Image search: [Google]
thewickerman.jpg
28KB, 345x500px
Easily one of the most unique films ever released, which only got better as they restored scenes to it. It represented both the pinnacle and the most popular film of an entire genre.

Must take care and watch the 1973 version, for the gods of cinema will not take kindly to a mistake there and might invite you to keep a peculiar appointment.

A soundtrack for the ages.
>>
File: 20101008_621811.jpg (21KB, 350x486px) Image search: [Google]
20101008_621811.jpg
21KB, 350x486px
An astronaut develops a phobia of space because it is so huge and so empty that it reminds him of the potential absence of God, and he can't handle it and is sent to a castle in Germany where other mentally challenged people from the military go to get better.

This includes a man who thinks solids are rude and liquids are polite molecules because the former resist you while the second make space for you.

They are to be healed by a Vietnam war hero.

>the most insane brawl scenes in cinema history
>>
>>64666590
>Must take care and watch the 1973 version,

I have no idea which version I saw... Mind telling telling me of some added scenes I shouldn't have seen?
>>
>>64666747

Nevermind that, I somehow thought there were two 1973 versions. I saw the original, not the one with Cage, yet.
>>
File: 1452019276888.jpg (36KB, 250x370px) Image search: [Google]
1452019276888.jpg
36KB, 250x370px
A documentary, the most mindblowing to date. I have little hope of ever seeing something like this again. It's far too improbable to happen again.

Go watch this without reading about it and I guarantee one of the best experiences you'll ever have with moving images and sound.
>>
>>64666795
Good man. Look for the final cut in any case if you didn't see that one, it has an extra song and some more development.
>>
File: 600full-possession-poster.jpg (52KB, 531x751px) Image search: [Google]
600full-possession-poster.jpg
52KB, 531x751px
One of the weirdest films I've ever seen. Set in divided Berlin, it's a movie about divorce, divide.

It has Sam Neil, Isabelle Adjani, and some disturbing scenes, including one that nearly made me puke, and that's not easy to do.

You'll be confused, no doubt.
>>
File: dkr.jpg (163KB, 649x960px) Image search: [Google]
dkr.jpg
163KB, 649x960px
A big movie for you, not watching it would be extremely painful.

Advice: You don't get to bring friends, you will enjoy this masterpiece if you watch it alone.

You might think "oh no, it's just a superhero movie", but you need to watch it, now is not the time for fear, that comes later.
>>
>>64668433

>the dark knight rises
>the legend ends

Schizo poster.
>>
File: hannibal.jpg (10KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.jpg
10KB, 400x200px
This movie is based on a novel that the author was forced into writing, so he wrote the most hilarious, over the top shit he could imagine, and a lot of people didn't realise that.

The movie was made in all faithfulness to the novel, but also without realising the novel was literally a bad joke, so the movie is fucking hilarious too, in the bad way.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.