[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (220KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220KB, 630x1200px
Did you like this?
>>
yes, ending scene was a bit shit though, or rather the last blunt scene
>>
>>64664749
I liked it but it wasn't what I expected.
>>
>>64664749
It was fun but not really that satisfying. The earlier scenes were the best.
>>
>>64664749
Yes
>>
>>64664932
This. It's not really satisfying if you're already red pilled.
>>
>>64665057
redpilled on what?
>>
>>64664749
I didn't find del Toro hot until this film
No homo, of course
>>
>>64664932
Kind of agree. The tension when they drove through Juarez and saw the bodies hanging was excellent and set the bar pretty high but the tunnel night vision scene was also great.
>>
>Emilys liquid shits
>>
I really, really enjoyed it.
>>
>>64664749
>Though maybe not quite intriguing enough. Mr. Villeneuve conjures an atmosphere of menace and pervasive cruelty, but after a while “Sicario” starts to feel too easy, less an exploration than an exploitation of the moral ambiguities of the drug war. We glimpse mutilated bodies hanging from bridges, hear stabbings and shootings just out of sight and study the face of a man whose family is being killed in front of him. But after a while these sounds and images start to feel like expressions of technique, and they become at once numbing and sensational, and instead of a movie about violence we’re watching another violent movie, after all.
>>
Top 5 2015 for me that Ive seen so far
>>
>>64664749
ye
>>
>>64665178
>Emily Blunt being choked looks like Soarise Ronan
My dick is diamonds.
>>
>>64665178
i still don't really get how they got from her being seen on the security cameras to this
>>
>>64665385
Well, you're an idiot then.
>>
>>64665445
it's either a big stretch or it flat out doesn't make sense.
>>
>>64665385
The mexican dude they were trying to scare back into Mexico has eyes and ears all over. She was identified and he had Bernthal seduce her to try to find out what she knew.

Her recognizing the wristband and making the connection between Bernthal and the cartel ruined that, as Bernthal then had to kill her to protect himself.

Alejandro says he wasn't sent as an assassin and was there to just get an idea of what she knew. Her recognizing him as being corrupt made him have to kill her to protect himself.
>>
>>64665385
>>64665531
>cartel money courier gets busted by Feds
>minutes later Feds enter bank to get files from the banks manager
>face on security camera
>cartel is super plugged in
>send cop on the dime to feel her out

That's why Brolin didn't want her to go inside. You're a moron, sorry
>>
it was pretty cool. blunts character pissed me off most of the time. Benicio was great.
>>
>>64665385
the guy choking her was working for the cartel
if she didnt realize that he would've fucked her and tried to know whatever the fuck she knew about the operation
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.