[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate this board. Honestly. Everyone loved this movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 46

File: SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SW-THE-FORCE-AWAKENS.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
I fucking hate this board. Honestly. Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago. Most people accepted there were flaws, but nothing that ruined the movie in any sense. It was just daft to say it was a bad film. I still agree with this; the film was probably a 4/5 for me, exactly what I was hoping for, and left me very excited for the future of Star Wars.

Now this boardd hates it. There are people saying it was a bad film everywhere, and no defence of it whatsoever. I know that the people who enjoy a movie are more likely to like it and not bring it up, whereas those who hate it just love to point out that they hate it. This, however, is insane. People are treating it like an abortion of a film for having some flaws. The mood has soured so much. I can't grasp this. How can so many people hate this film? Going back only a fortnight, there were complaints about the soundtrack and the narrative, but not much else.

The characters are the best the franchise has ever had. Now, everything is awful. This is on the level of the prequels. Such an unbelievable turn in opinion, when almost everyone I know in real life still feels the same as they did, most liking it, is beyond me.

/tv/ is one bit circlejerk, everyone knows that. This place should have Upvotes and Downvotes that should be used to seperate good and bad content, but any opinion that the majority agree with will be the one that gets all the upvotes, and aberrations are stamped out. The fact that people are so blindly hateful towards a good, fun movie that satisfied everyone 3 weeks ago is scary to me. The internet is just a big box of criticism. Either something is perfect, or it's shit. There's no middle ground, apparently. Hyperbole and being contrarian rule the world. I know 4chan is not one person, but the overwhelming majority opinion is scary. You feel like an idiot for disagreeing when disagreement makes people so outraged.
>>
/tv/ hates every film, it's nothing new.
>>
Someone post that /tv/ timeline chart of how we process a movie from the release to a year later, sums it up perfectly.
It is the same with every movie, you can see the sicario hate threads now but /tv/ praised it a few weeks ago. Circlejerk to the max. Every big movie the same process
>>
File: Ford11.jpg (44KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Ford11.jpg
44KB, 900x599px
>>
I'll be nice and explain the phenomenon for you, anon.

The energetic fanboys that loved the trailer all went and saw the movie immediately, and a disproportionate amount of them were letting their positive opinions be heard.

In the weeks since, people that weren't hyped to all fuck decided to give it a watch, and as they weren't blinded by nostalgia goggles with each cameo reference, they were as disappointed as any sane person would be when watching "A New Hope 2: Mary Sue and the nigger."
>>
3 weeks ago everyone was bashing the movie and making "What went wrong?" threads

The film is better than the prequels but that's not saying a lot, it's ok but it has major flaws critics are deliberately ignoring, plus it borrows a lot of imagery from the originals for nostalgic value, hopefully the sequels will be better, when the hype dies down you'll see is nothing special
>>
This is why we need you to support the Forced Euthanasia Lobby so we may euthanize the autists who inhabit this board.
>>
Fuck off you boring repetitive mong
>>
I enjoyed it. Wasn't perfect but I was positively surprised. Just make up your own mind
>>
/tv/ can't call anything mediocre. There are only masterpieces and utter doghits, nothing else

Hope it helps
>>
This board hated TFA from the start. Yes its contrarian, but people here didn't start off loving it.
>>
>>64660178

This, dont be such a sheep. If you liked it, why give a fuck what /tv/ thinks. Most people here are assholes or atleast pretend to be to entertain themselves, so fuck'em
>>
File: rarekylo.jpg (865KB, 1717x1145px) Image search: [Google]
rarekylo.jpg
865KB, 1717x1145px
>>64659594
>Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago
Where did you see that senpai? A lot people here were hating on the film since 3 MONTHS AGO and it was a very vocal minority or trolls who were basically screaming "IT'S STAR WARS GUYS!!! ITS GUD". Go force your circlejerk on reddit.
>>
>>64660265
>>64660021
This, now shoo shoo, shill
>>64659594
>>
>>64659594
>Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago.

I swear to fucking god

You fucking newfags do this every fucking time opinions trigger you

You're either a fucking idiot or you're lying because that was not the case and never has been with anything ever
>>
>>64659594
SHOO SHOO SHILL!
>>
>>64660021
Sorry OP, you just fall in with the rest of the hater crowd.
Let me sum up how /tv/ judges films
>People go see movie, give positive reviews that they post on /tv/ and become the majority opinion
>Retarded people who don't follow popular things for the sake that they're popular start shitting on the movie because they want lots of (you's)

Rinse and repeat senpai, screencap this post. Next year when Episode VIII is released people will start shitting on it and praising how good VII was
>>
>>64659594
Shoo shill shoo
>>
>>64660021
More like "A New Hope 2: Electric Jigaboo".
>>
>>64659594
Shoo shoo shill
Shoo shoo shill
>>
>>64660116
This.
>>
>>64660274
>>64660309
>>64660318
>>64660359
greetings, reddit.
>>
I'm a retarded redditor who never lurks and only comes here for memes. Allow me to explain to you how /tv/ works since I happen to be an expert on this subject.
Ahem, IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO :^)
WE'RE ALL A BUNCH OF SHIT-EATING MONGS JUST LIKE YOU ONLY IRONICALLY ;^)
>>
>>64660316
>anyone that hates literally any remotely popular movie must be retarded
You're not even trying.
>>
>>64659594

This movie is boring and bland. It isn't that bad or insulting but its forgettable. So to say everyone loved it is a bit strong. Everyone tolerated it.

> There are people saying it was a bad film everywhere, and no defence of it whatsoever.

Most people have moved on because the movie is forgettable. You know you can just ignore the people still hating on it right?
>>
>>64659594
>the characters are the best the franchise has ever had

Holy fuck, no. Just no.

Han
Luke
Leia
Vader
Yoda
Lando
Chewbacca
C3PO & R2
Fucking Sheev
Tarkin
Jabba
Obi Wan

You'll never top these characters, ever.

There wasn't a single new unique iconic character created in this film. Not one. (The closest was Kylo Ren).

Rey and Finn are hollow SJW cardboard nonsense.

Try harder next time JJ
>>
>>64660393
>they're on to me!
>better call all of them reddit
>that usually works
Not today.

Shills, BEGONE
>>
>>64660434
It is when they have no valid or easily refuted criticisms. Literally 8/10 of the criticisms are "Kylo looked like a fag LOL" or "Rey was a Mary Sue LOL!"
>>
>>64659594

>go see TFA with dad
>leave the theater kind of disappointed
>like yeah was entertaining but this didn't feel like Star Wars
>ask dad what did he think about it
>he's like 'it was ok'
>then he elaborates and shows a bit of disappointment as well
>mfw he's not the definition of demanding audience at all, he likes Star Wars (that's why I went with him), yet he didn't like the movie

And all of the people I talked with IRL were about the same. Just a couple of fags liked it, yet they aren't crazy about it.

Then on 4chin half of the people loves this thing.

Must be the autism.
>>
File: shallnotpass.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
shallnotpass.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>64659594
YOU SHALL NOT SHILL
>>
>>64660469
>Rey and FInn or hollow SJW nonsense
please explain
>>
It's a very medicore film. I watched it on the opening night and have since seen it twice more.
I'm such a deluded fanboy I thought it would get better, or I'd be in a better mood and enjoy it more.
I fucking hated it. The similarities to ANH is fucking borderline plagiarism.
None of the actors impressed me at all, except maybe Adam Driver.
Non-stop action flick with no cool down, because thinking is too hard :(

Complete mary sue of a main protagonist.
All they had to do was create a Star Wars film that was competent and didn't feel like fan fiction. It succeeded at neither.

This film actually made me appreciate the prequels, because they had some fucking heart and soul put into them. They were clearly made by a man with an appreciation for the craft of filmmaking, unlike TFA which is a flick made by a board of directors and the eternal Yes Masser JJ Abrams.
>>
File: 1451304500139.jpg (50KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451304500139.jpg
50KB, 720x720px
>>64659594

thats fucking wrong, though.
>>
>>64660544
It's disney-cucks that are part of the online marketing team.
>>
>>64660542
>Movie was good! Shut the fuck up fag!

Brilliant review. Ebert would be proud.
>>
>>64659594
Is this a new pasta?
>>
You know what's funny. Remember the kid with cancer they showed this movie to like 6 months ago? He actually was showing signs of getting better. Then he saw this abomination and literally died the next day.
That's how fucking bad the force awakens was.
>>
>>64660544
It's literally a rewrite of ANH sexed up for 2016 of all the possible complaints you could have
>> this didn't feel like Star Wars
Is literally the least valid.
>>
>>64660021

Any longtime user of /tv/ knows this is true. It always happens this way. Kids and fanboys hype the fuck out of a film and all the people who are late to it or all the people who thought it was simply just okay either go and see it and feel let down or they start to resent it because of how much it's getting hyped. And then they take over.

I know in the past there have been some films that I thought were okay but after a couple weeks of ultimate /tv/ hype, I've started to get cool on them because while they were good they weren't as good as everyone was saying.
>>
File: 1444768748503.jpg (12KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
1444768748503.jpg
12KB, 331x334px
>>64660572
>I'm such a deluded fanboy
10/10 acting right there
>>
>>64659594
HEY DISNEY MARKETING
>>
File: hello!.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hello!.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>64660274
>>
>I fucking hate this board.

Get in line, you punk fuck bitch.

No, son, not everyone and I didn't want to go see it but I did (at no cost thankfully). Disappointed from the moment it started, honestly. It was just lame, had nothing spectacular or new, a lame ass villain that had no reason to have a mask on whatsoever and many other issues.

It just has no spark, no life at all compared to the original trilogy and don't even fucking get me started on the prequels 'cause they sucked ass as well.

Spoken like someone that saw all the original movies of the trilogy in theaters on their respective days of release, yes even Star Wars in May of 1977 because I'm older than you young punk fuck bitches.

Deal with it.
>>
>>64659594
Hi, Reddit
>>
>>64660542
>they have no valid or easily refuted criticisms
>Rey was a Mary Sue
She was though, and it ruined the immersion of the movie. The plot was copypasted from episode 4, which ruined the excitement of the movie.
Both extremely valid criticisms, and I haven't even mentioned plot holes, or how they failed to retcon in the intended overarching story.

The entire thing is proof that all the fans could be satiated with a cheap copy of the exact same original story but with better graphics, and that it's profitable for directors to shamelessly 'play it safe'.
>>
>>64660671
The thing is, most hype dies down after a week or two, so doesn't deserve as much derision.
But fucking reddit came in and flooded the board with star shit because they're a bunch of fucking autistic faggots that refuse to stick to a general.
The mods deleted their fag/got/ thread until next season because the children refused to stay in their playpen.
They bring it on themselves.
>>
>>64659594

Yeah no the "Glib facsimile" shit started the day the movie came out
>>
>>64659594
The people who praised the movie upon release aren't /tv/ regulars. When a new major release is made, people from all around the Internet flock to the respective 4chan board.

When Fallout4 was released new people were going to /v/, when an election is happening new people go to /pol/, and when TFA was released new people came to /tv/ to voice their opinion, read some opinions and then leave.

You are a dumb faggot for not knowing this.

The movie is a boring failure and just as /tv/ predicted the rest of the general public is starting to get off the hype train too. It will take a couple of years before it is lumped with the prequels but you better believe it will be.
>>
>>64660671
watch it yesterday it was so cash. suck it stormfags
>>
>>64659594
OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>64660570
There was a time (long ago, in an America far, far away) when Hollywood would have characters who happened to be female or black and they WERE ALLOWED TO BE FUCKING CHARACTERS.

You know,...fully formed, three dimensional people with flaws and arcs. Like Leia and Lando.

Because the Social Religion now dominates our lives, we no longer get Leia and Lando. We get MaRey Sue, and Finn "I'm the nicest guy in the galaxy and everything I do and think is right" 2187.

It took Luke 3 fucking movies to beat Vader. Now MaRey Sue does it the first time she touches a light saber. Holy fuck. This was the most patronizing movie I've ever seen.
>>
>>64660570
>mmmmmmmmmm I'm an exploited black kid that has basically been a slave all my life and you no what? I decide that now I'm one of the good guys sense I saw some one die and you know how I am going to prove I'm a good guy? I'ma kill all the bad guys and not feel bad about their deaths because they are bad.

>mmmmmmmmmm I'm a woman and I don't need any kind of character growth or realistic development because like your typical girl I already know everything and can do anything I set my mind to. If you don't like my quirks that's because even though I am a completely relatable and typical girl, I'm not your typical girl. That's right, like every girl, I'm special. So obviously I can fly anything, talk to anyone, use the force anyhow and beat any bad guy in a duel my first try. I AM A WOMAN AND I AM SPECIAL BUT COMPLETELY BELIEVEABLE
>>
>>64660642

Nope.

It looked like Star Wars but it didn't feel like Star Wars.

Just like a chinese copy of an iPhone looks like an iPhone but doesn't feel like an iPhone when you use it.

You've got the same plot, the same actors, the same ships. The rest is all fucked up.
>>
>>64660869
>I'm a retard with shit taste. Suck it stormfriends :^)
>>
>>64660936
>I'ma kill all the bad guys and not feel bad about their deaths

Yeah, Finn as a "reformed trooper" is completely wasted, could have done some great stuff with him if you had him struggle with blowing up the Death Star because it meant the death off all the other troopers he served with
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 750x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 750x983px
>>64659594
It was always meant to be what it was. Lucas has said all along:

>Star Wars is a soap opera
>Themes repeat over and over
>It's about fathers and sons and families

Lucas even said in the 90s that the third trilogy would hand off to "the next new hope" and "the next generation".

I don't know why people expected it to be a totally new story.
>>
>>64659594
Get out, Disney Marketing
>>
>>64661116
No one has a problem with the continuation of the Skywalker lineage faggot.

Everyone is mad that the movie basically degraded the original trilogy by existing.

There is a great script and maybe even a great edit out there some where that uses the exact same characters but has a shred of integrity as a story and could be made into a movie that does not rape the source material for half assed and empty nostalgia crowd pleasing.
>>
>>64661240

>Everyone is mad that the movie basically degraded the original trilogy by existing.

Listen, reddit, you might not be old enough to remember but we had to deal with this in 1999, 2002 and 2005 as well.
>>
>>64661275
Who the fuck is saying we didn't? You think I don't call him jar jar abrams?

The point is this garbage is not fit to be canonical to the star wars franchise and is a mark against all the modern film makers involved.
>>
>>64661240
>muh headcanon

The PT straight-up ignored much of the lore established in the OT. Talk about fucking things up by existing.

I think the OT could have been left as it was and that would have been fine. But since we have them now, TFA is the least bad of the bunch.
>>
Go back you must , to reddit
>>
>>64661489
In some regards sure. Least bad. Till you look at the flick tendencies that were thrown in to keep it light over the prequels that kept the same dramatic tone that the OT had through out. I concur, the prequels were shit movies and did not do the OT justice by a long shot, but god damn did you know they were star wars in spite of jarjar, in spite of lets try spinning, in spite of you stupid little astro droid.
>>
People here decidd to hate the movie ever since Finn showed up in the trailer.
>>
>>64661116
You're stupid, so read this slowly:

You can introduce another New Hope without completely 100% ripping off the original film. You can introduce a new New Hope that has some sense of flaws and an arc we can all follow.

This film did neither. Now go call your mom and ask her to give you a lift back over to reddit. The last short bus has left for the day.
>>
>>64661275
>we had to deal with this in 1999, 2002 and 2005 as well.
No you didn't.
The Phantom Menace would have been retroactively great if you'd all shut your collective traps and not somehow convinced Lucas to give up on his own ideas and retcon Jar Jar out of the end of the 2nd and 3rd movies. The fault is with the fans on that one.
>>
>>64659594
>almost everyone I know in real life still feels the same as they did, most liking it
Funny thing, almost everyone I know in real life were pretty dissapointed with TFA just like me. And they dislike it BEFORE 4chang start to hate it.
>>
>>64661697
>anyone who doesn't like it has no other reason for not liking it besides black people.

Who is the racist, the guy who explains why they don't like a movie and think it was lazily done, or the guy who assumes that because the focal point of the trailer was a black guy that the only possible thing haters could complain about is the black guy?

Fucking rekt
>>
>>64661782
damn dude you told him XD for the epic win!!!!!1!!1!!
>>
>>64660898
>Implying Finn didn't have an arc
lmao dude WAT
>Stormtrooper deciding Stormtrooping wasn't for him due to seeing death first hand
>Doesn't care about resistance and wants to leave
>Finds courage
A clear concise arc. What is wrong with you?
>>
We spit acid at movies and actors because we feel sad about ourselves.
>>
This boardb never liked it
>>
>>64661840
desu, as someone that thinks TFA was the weakest Star Wars film of all, I didn't mind how they developed Finn's character. I didn't like him as a character, but I still thought they did a good job of giving his character interesting trials to overcome and lessons to learn.
>>
>Honestly. Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago.

I was here 3 weeks ago and I can confirm this is bullshit
>>
>>64661847
nahh, I'm just bored.

J.J. Abrams a shit.
Phantom Menace > Clone Wars > RotS > TFA
>>
>>64659594

Normies were calling it out before /tv/ was, all the kids in my family said they liked the prequels more.
>>
>>64661971
No, I do think you're quite sad about yourself.
>>
>>64661936
>I'm the one in charge
>IM THE ONE IN CHARGE PHASMA
>HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT? ME! I'M IN CHARGE

literally I'm the captain now but with no heart or soul: the character
>>
>>64662040
Have to agree with the other guy though anon. Does that make me a sad panda?
>>
>>64661840
He had a story, yes (as poorly executed as it was). But he didn't have an arc. He was who he was the second his friend died. His arc was over before it began. He was the same person throughout the whole story. No changes or growth.
>>
>>64662094
So much cringe.
>>
>>64661782
>without completely 100% ripping off the original film
Which this film doesn't do. The characters are all new, and aren't similar to their OT counterparts.
>>
>>64662094
>no heart or soul
>is black
>no soul

I have to call bull shit on this.
>>
All of the internet seems to be down on the film, despite the initial critical acclaim. I feel like i'm crazy for thinking it's a great movie.

Same thing happened to JJ's Star Trek, which is an even better film than TFA, yet everyone suddenly hates for being too dissimilar to the rest of the franchise.
>>
File: 1364266394196.jpg (52KB, 462x409px) Image search: [Google]
1364266394196.jpg
52KB, 462x409px
>>64662173
If only bland 1 dimensional characters with no realistic qualities or logical trains of thought were enough to make a movie bearable...
>>
>>64662236
its narratives vs counter narratives. No one cares about liking a movie for what it is.
>>
>>64662173
If you don't think TFA was ripping off ANH, then I can't help you.

All we can do is pray that one day they invent cognitive enhancers for people with your affliction
>>
>>64662236
>everyone suddenly hates for being too dissimilar to the rest of the franchise.
That is literally the exact opposite of the problem, you braindead tripfag.
>>
>>64662271
The characters aren't bland and are more developed than anything in A New Hope, and the logical underpinnings of a fantasy film with space wizards aren't important.
>>
>>64662134
People come on /tv/ to pour hate, just like they go on /fa/ or /fit/ to escape their insecurities about their physical appearance. Or wallow in them.
The reason we joke about JJ or Lucas wanting to kill themselves or Tarantino being a deviant is because it's more comforting than to think they might be prouder and happier with what they are than us. We're just sad with ourselves in the end.
>>
>>64662308
>If you don't think TFA was ripping off ANH
As opposed to The Phantom Menace? Wasn't the entire point of Lucas's poetry meme that the story is cyclical?
>>
>>64662236
Into darkness was the obligatory sequel. I can agree with it being shit for many reasons. The first one was great and if Abrams had never done anything else but that movie, his career would be flawless imo. Problem is he has about 6 years prior with a shit show we call lost and everyone knows how big a hack he really is and how easy it is for him to turn anything he touches to shit if he hold on to it too hard..
>>
They had a fresh story with the 'loser tells a big lie to woo his crush' angle. The problem wasn't that it was too similar to ANH, the problem was that it was shit film with no sense of craft or imagination.

'Unoriginality killed this movie' is the new 'Jar Jar Binks killed this movie'. They will alter to script of episode 8 to take out as many similarities to ESB as possible and it will still be shit. Just like Jar Jar was removed from the AotC and it was still bad.
>>
>>64662337

>Blatantly lying to justify a forgery
>>
>>64662405
He only directed the pilot of Lost, then became its producer. He claims he isn't responsible for where the show went.
>>
File: 1437864027987.jpg (21KB, 447x313px) Image search: [Google]
1437864027987.jpg
21KB, 447x313px
>>64662337
>>64662337
See>>64660936
And try to grasp that while your opinion may differ from mine, the lack of believability in these characters' progression is extremely easy to understand and out right denying it is just plain ludicrous..
>>
>>64662433
>Boy leaves a desert planet in order to train as a Jedi saves the say by using the force to blow up an enemy structure before receiving an award in a large ceremony at the end
Am I talking about A New Hope or The Phantom Menace?
>>
>>64662381
What in TPM was analogous to ANH? If it's anything less than 80% of the plot then your entire point is null and void.
>>

Most of those were Disney shills and /b/tards you dumbass.
>>
File: image_0.jpg (192KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
192KB, 678x960px
>>64662345
So basically, you're a faggot, and you think the rest of us are faggots for being faggots too. Thanks for letting us know faggot
>>
>>64662381
I must have missed that Death Star in TPM along with countless ANH references.
>>
It's because all the people who actually wanted to talk about it left because there wasn't much left to discuss. It's how it is with all big releases, the losers stay after the actual discussion to try to convince everyone they didn't have ACTUAL fun.
Go to /v/, it happened with MGSV last year.
>>
>>64662497
Anakin never received a reward in a large ceremony at the end, and didn't use the force to blow up an enemy structure.
>>
>>64662477
It's a fucking stupid meme opinion. A kid who refuses to kill innocent people having to kill, in self-defense, the people who are literally shooting at him is unbelievable?
>>
File: rare_pepe_ex.jpg (287KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
rare_pepe_ex.jpg
287KB, 630x581px
>>64662450
I would too, tbqh senpai
>>
>>64662518
You didn't smile very much when typing that did you?
>>
>>64661840
Wrong.

This is Finns character through the movie

>Lmao fug the first order xD
>Hey u got a boyfriend lolz1!! xD
>Despite being gung-ho about saving the universe I'm ditching this plan for the outer rim!
>whoops jk imma help the resistance xD

When did he not care about the resistance besides the one shoe horned scene where he tries to get another pilot?

His character was literally: Lack of pacing and development: The movie: part 2: electric SJW
>>
>>64662524
>>64662553
>>64662502
https://vimeo.com/137711830
>>
File: TopGun1.jpg (1005KB, 3072x2008px) Image search: [Google]
TopGun1.jpg
1005KB, 3072x2008px
>>64662592
Haven't stopped yet actually
>>
>/tv/ shits on TFA from the moment JJ is announced as director
>reddit and /v/eddit comes to defend TFA as their favorite movie once its released
>once the tourists leave, /tv/ is able to talk about how it's shit without interference from /v/eddit
This is the normal cycle of big movie releases here.
>>
>>64662595
You're discrediting yourself with the memespeak.
>>
>>64662595
>>Despite being gung-ho about saving the universe
Except that he never is. That point contradicts all of your other ones; he doesn't go from the first order to the resistance immediately.
>>
>>64662497
Yes, that is a bare-bones account of what happens but TFA not only steals the synopsis it steals the iconography of the original films and unlike menace adds nothing new story wise.
>>
>>64662597
You're pretending that mirroring events thematically is the same as copypasting them? You're either unbelievably stupid or trolling.
>>
>>64662618
See what I mean? You come here to be sad while telling yourself you're only cruel. It's fine.
>>
>>64662597
Yes, that demonstrates an artful and creative approach to pottery. TFA's approach lacks such finesse. The scene where Finn "accidentally" turns on the holo chess is a prime example of how the film fails as a disciple of ring theory.
>>
>>64662636
>unlike menace adds nothing new story wise.
The prequel's basic story outline was told all the way back in 1980.

>steals the iconography
As opposed to shoehorning in kid Boba Fett? Kid Darth Vader building C3PO? Yoda? Chewbacca? Including numerous callbacks and justifying it as "poetry"?
>>
>>64662563
The kid who has a realization that killing is too edgy for him doesn't get to come back from that and start killing anyone and everyone he fights but also decide that he will make an exception for his new found respect for life for the approximate 30 billion people just like him before le epic self realization on his planet he was working on. Like I get it, you want to be right, but reaching for illogical characters this bad is just ridiculous. Yes it is unbelievable that the guy you work with for 10 years decides to quit his job because he doesn't like it anymore and then decides to join a rival company to do exactly the same work he was doing before and now thinks he is a hero and you are still a corporate puppet working for the man. Lol come on
>>
>redditors invade the board with star shit
>they get upset when actual board regulars shit on their precious movie
>>
>>64662631
Except that he is. He seems awfully concerned about Rey, the droid, Han, and every other resistance character throughout the movie.

Then all of a sudden he wants nothing to do with it. He literally does nothing but go from the first order to the resistance immediately.

His character makes no sense from any angle. His motivations make no sense. His wants and desires make no sense. He has no development. I literally cannot grasp the concept of his character. JJ wrote him as "The ultimate do-gooder"
>>
File: agility.gif (2MB, 313x180px) Image search: [Google]
agility.gif
2MB, 313x180px
>>64662735
That didn't make sense but if you're sure you want to close with that I'll allow it lol
>>
>>64662381
I don't like the Phantom Menace (or tripfags) either
>>
>>64662698
>>64662761
Name one reason why Anakin leaving Tatooine to train as a Jedi is a more justifiable callback than a new character leaving a new planet in order to train as Jedi. Why kid Boba Fett is better than the holographic chess set? Why ending the film with an award ceremony after the enemy structure is blown up is a more subtle callback than Starkiller base?
>>
JJ had to deal with an audience of retarded fanboys and it's clear now that the critics reviewing star wars can't sit through a talking shot without needing to overdose on ritalin and most of them can't even understand trade tariffs (read TPM reviews). I'm not defending him but if I was given star wars I'd make a shitty reboot too.
>>
>>64662890
One reason?

"Your uncle thought he should have STAYED HERE and not gotten involved."

The only reason you need.
>>
I watched it and there was way too much new shit and idk I feel confused and intimidated can somebody please offer emotional support I would be thankful
>>
>>64659594

You're a complete retard. This board shit on this movie before it was released and every second of its debut in other countries and the US.

>people hate it without any defense

You're literally delusional. You have made up a fantasy situation to suit your twisted view that this generic kids' movie is something special. And because it's obviously a lame movie, you've had to create a fantasy where other people can't defend their criticism of the movie and where other people "liked it at first."

I'm not a psychiatrist, but if you're this upset and delusional about a stupid blockbuster and others' reaction to it, you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>64662770
Listen Jeff,....You self important, insufferable twat. I don't like the prequels either. Stop pulling them out of your tripfag satchel of tricks.

Just because the prequels fell short (and boy did they ever), that doesn't mean that the corporate by-the-numbers adventures of MaRey Sue and her black limo driver are any better.

Both are flawed for almost entirely different reasons.
>>
>>64662781
>then decides to join a rival company to do exactly the same work he was doing before
Are you really this stupid? It was his first combat mission and he decided that seeing innocent civilians die was too much for him. This is quite distinct from suddenly having a change of heart for no apparent reason. He also doesn't immediately join the Resistance; he initially only shoots fellow Stormtroopers in self-defense because he's literally being shot at. He attempts to run, but over time accepts his role in the Resistance after they save his life and he sees Starkiller blow up a bunch of planets. Nothing here is unacceptable by adventure movie standards, and bitching about it little more than useless nitpicking.
>>
I want to point out that it's amazing the lengths these TFA fags will go to defend the pottery in their beloved films when I guarantee they were mostly behind the proliferation of the "it's like poetry; it rhymes" meme.
>>
>>64663092
Only tripfags deal in absolutely terrible posts.
>>
>>64659594
>coming to /tv/ if you like any movies at all whatsoever
it's your fault, dipshit! this place is for pedos and manchildren with neckbeards only!
>>
>>64662890
>>64662890
There was enough originality in episode 1 to put it above 7 imo but let's get into it.

Anikin frees himself from slavery, decides after knowing all about the jedi that it is the best path for him to take, makes the decision on his own, vs rey and Luke being left with no other option after their entire lives get rocked by the new order/empire because of a droid situation

Anikin dog fights a battle in space that corrilates with a mass ground war and stealth operation in the city, all of which "rhyme" with the events of ep6 except for that whole mass ground battle that shows originality and give the climax a sense of newness along with familiarity. The 3rd death star in ep 7 was attacked and destroyed exactly like ep6. Nothing new, thinking separate. If there was a rhyme, it was because JJ pulled a little Wayne and did the cinematic equivalent of rhyming nigger with nigger.
>>
>>64663092
I'm baffled that a character that was brainwashed from birth would have such a normal human reaction to such a tragedy. His character really makes next to no sense.
>>
>>64663056
You could just as easily name differences in TFA. The central narrative isn't about blowing up Starkiller base, it's about finding Luke Skywalker. The two main villains have a direct confrontation, which doesn't happen in ether ANH or TPM. The ending is different. We're just arguing the merits of some differences over others.
>>
>>64663200
You could suspend disbelief for Leia getting her entire planet blown up and her making jokes with Han and Luke like a day later, but you can do the same for a stormtrooper who acts like a normal human being?
>>
>>64662337
>are more developed than anything in A New Hope
ANH gave characters context through natural exposition of their lives at that point in time. See: Luke on the farm, Solo and Greedo/Jabba, Vader dismayed at the lack of faith of his colleagues. Evolution of the characters was rooted in what we knew about them, their abilities and priorities.

TFA introduced Rey nicely, and did a decent job with Kylo, but Finn could only just be saved by Boyega's acting. Rey evolved as an epic Mary Sue, don't you dare deny it. She's basically Anakin from TPM, but with less pilot experience and more miraculous force powers. Finn did develop as a character, but his lines were prequel-tier, and there was no context for his character prior to the landing op.
>>
>>64663200
No modern female or black characters make any sense because SJWs think "sense" is rasexisttransphobicstuff
>>
>>64663050
Read the comment thread you're replying to. I'm addressing the argument that the prequels were more original, i'm not suggesting that TFA is allowed to be unoriginal because the prequels weren't.
>>
>>64659594

>AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
Seriously, shill harder
>>
>>64663191
/tv/ never disappoints.
I feel sorry for you lot.
>>
File: 1423538051254.jpg (39KB, 283x269px) Image search: [Google]
1423538051254.jpg
39KB, 283x269px
>>64663092
Once again we come to: defecting trooper who thinks it is justifiable to kill billions of people who were just like him less than a week ago. Yeah. Totally believable. You keep telling me how Isis defectors are jumping about the destruction train that is the American military then pall and I'll just keep living in reality and question fictional characters that make no sense.
>>
>>64663288
>exposition
>a good thing
You know more about Finn's motivation for joining the Resistance than Han's for returning to save Luke.

I also find it hilarious that Luke using the force to blow up a tiny target without the aid of his targeting computer while moving at super sonic speeds is somehow a more natural progression of the force than Rey's.
>>
>>64663287
Not him, but Leia was able to withstand torture with relative aplomb, and stood up to Vader at the start of the movie. In context, she's tough with a sense of humor. Finn HAS. NO. CONTEXT.
>>
>>64659594
My parents, who are huge Star Wars fans, both said 'meh, 7/10' after watching it.
>>
>>64663386
>kill billions
How many people were on Starkiller base?

And by the way, there are examples of Islamic terrorists who jumped ship and became American intelligence operatives.
>>
File: 1421645541993.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421645541993.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>64663424
He shot womp rats in canyons the same size for years growing up. Are you even trying traitor?
>>
>>64659594
Hi RediCuck the film was terrible in about 100 different ways other than the fact it was a complete rehash of the original trilogy mainly a new hope rip-off.

Jar Jar Hackams needs to get what he deserves a brutal honest critcism to an awful fan service corporate puke film that doesn't have an ounce of creativity in it.

JJ's coulnd't see out of a kiddie pool at the local park he's that shallow
>>
>>64663424
Exposition is how you know literally anything in a movie other than the emotions of the people onscreen. It can be done effectively or hamfistedly.

Luke blowing up the Death Star was the culmination of that entire movie. Rey using Jedi mind tricks was the answer to the writers not knowing a better way to free her, but wanting her to free herself because a strong female protagonist don't need no man.
>>
>>64663446
>In context, she's tough with a sense of humor.
Absurd. We know that Leia is emotionally tough due to her reaction to those circumstances. Yet Finn's reaction to his circumstances do nothing to prove his fortitude? We need more context for him than we got for Leia?
>>
>>64663344
Jeff, you unjustifibly ego-centric poof, you are the one consistently using the prequels (questionable) rhyming as your prime counterbalance in this argument.

Truthfully, TFA is a better, more compotently made film than the prequels. But, holy hell, it was derivative as fuck. And while Lucas is an autistic failure of a screenwriter/director, he is a good idea man. And they could have used some of his ideas on this soulless corporate SJW fantasy called TFA
>>
>>64663525
Oh shit, is that an example of exposition and its aid to the BELIEVEABLE out come of the plot as apposed to letting the necessities of the plot's development be all there is to define the main characters???

It's almost like there is a difference in quality work vs lazy "they'll figure it out" work when you tell and direct a story
>>
>>64663567
The film treat's Rey's arc like a superhero origin story. Disliking that is fine, but pretending that her powers are simply a narrative God machine isn't fair. The entire film is about her learning to use her powers. The title itself refers to the force awakening within her; to use your words it "was the culmination of the entire movie."
>>
File: SAVAGE.jpg (137KB, 800x432px) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.jpg
137KB, 800x432px
>>64659594
Fuck off OP

TFA is utter shit.

Arithmetic ratings are dropping like a meteor.
>>
>>64663424
Fuck you
>>
>>64659594
>Complaining about a film nobody cares about
>wahh everyone here is so mean!!
>>
Finn is literally trained from birth to kill. TRAINED FROM BIRTH.
>>
>>64663525
Rey also beats up a bunch of people on Jakku before we see her beat Kylo Ren. This articulates her combat ability through action rather than expository dialogue.
>>
>>64661116
Actually this is a disney shill spouting t his nonsense.

George had all 3movies planned out for disney and gave them his ideas JJ hackams scrapped all the ideas erased all the EU cannon and shoehorned in a black dude and a white womyn lead when it was supposed to be a white dude lead and a girl sidekick.

JJ hackams even shoe-horned in the nigg er when disney executives had no idea.

I'm not saying that was really any downside to how the movie turned out but the writeers directors and producers of the FARCE awakens should be canned.

Unforunately that wont happen because they were probably told to keep the movie bland an uninteresting and make it one big babby bum fuck fan service corporate puke test bed of a movie to see how shit they can make a movie and see how well it will sell.

Well the advertising got out and everyone trusted the y would make a decent film.

We were sold a lie
>>
>>64663694
He was kidnapped as a kid. Watch the movie.
>>
>>64663578
His character is a contradiction, a stormtrooper with empathy. But there is nothing to explain or hint at why he is different from the millions of other stormtroopers. The audience is just supposed to run with it. It's poor storytelling, if not an actual plot hole.
>>
>>64659623
No that's /v/
>>
File: HorseTeeth Sue.jpg (30KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
HorseTeeth Sue.jpg
30KB, 650x366px
>>64663424

You're a dense mother fucker aren't ya
>>
>>64659594
Only cynical retards don't like TFA
>>
>>64659594
The more you think about the movie critically, the worse your opinion of it becomes. It's basically held together with contrivance and coincidence. Absolutely appalling writing desu.
>>
>>64663711
We saw kilo stop a laser bolt, freeze victims, and demonstrate light saber skill. You really believe beating a thug is comparable to the amount of skill it would have taken to beat kilo ren? Now that you mention it, the fact that she got grabbed and almost defeated by two normies makes her victory over ren than much less believable.
>>
>>64663731
Ok so preadolescent minds are highly susceptible to manipulation. Why do you think the Jedi subscribed to the same practices? His character does not make a lick of sense. NOT A LICK OF SENSE.
>>
>>64663774
Only pants-shitting retards with a sub 80 IQ like TFA
>>
>>64663774
Only poorly educated people can stand tfa
>>
>>64663762
His empathy is expressed by the fact that he refuses to kill innocent people, and only kills in self-defense before witnessing a planetary holocaust and realizing that the moral thing to do would be to stop the First Order from committing more crimes. Literally a more believable arc than either Rey or Kylo Ren.
>>
File: Facepalm Picard.png (36KB, 240x144px) Image search: [Google]
Facepalm Picard.png
36KB, 240x144px
>>64659594
This is where you are wrong, you stupid fuck.
>>
>>64663653
>The film treat's Rey's arc like a superhero origin story
Yep. Part of why TFA is a better movie for children.

>The title itself refers to the force awakening within her
And in short order she becomes as competent as Obi-Wan in AotC or RotS, without explanation other than "lol awakened". If you were to make her a narrative God machine, how would she be different? Killing Kylo Ren instead of just wounding him?
>>
>>64663830
People brainwashed from birth have escaped the Soviet Union and Islamist societies, you faggot.
>>
>>64663924
>His empathy is expressed by the fact that he refuses to kill innocent people
No shit sherlock. Why is he the empathetic one out of all of the stormtroopers in the entire franchise?
>>
>>64663800
> but muh laser bolt to Kylo's abdomen

Which ignores how he was able to force run past Rey and Finn cutting off their escape route and force push Rey 30 ft up in the air rendering her unconscious DESPITE 'muh emotionally compromised psyche and internal bleeding'.
>>
>>64663800
We also saw Kylo Ren get shot with a weapon that was established as being particularly powerful, and sent Stormtroopers flying. He's also emotionally distressed after killing his own father.
>>
>>64663991
Why is Luke the chosen one out of the millions of other people on Tatooine? What a stupid fucking question.
>>
>>64659594

Is this pasta?
>>
>>64663938
>And in short order she becomes as competent as Obi-Wan in AotC or RotS
Prequels are barely canon anymore. Rey is a superhero, and there's nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>64664012
Called it
>>
>>64664012
Think this was for you jeff>>64664011
>>
>>64664088
TFA is puerile fan fic
>>
>>64659594
No, this movie has been constantly shit on from the beginning here, with good reason.
>>
>>64664100
>>64664109
>>64664011
>being weak means that you can't literally do anything anymore
>bleeding out is an on-off switch where either you're at full capacity or barely able to move
>>
>>64664046
>Luke
I assume you mean Anakin, and the answer is Midichlorians. The contrast is in my favour: Anakin's uniqueness is demonstrated over an entire movie, and his powers grow over another entire movie, whereas it just sort of clicks in the course of a minute or two for Rey and Finn.
>>
>>64664012
Ah so when traitor fights and loses its because ren is just that good but when rey fights its because.... She's just that good? Lol we can go as long as you like bro but the thread is going to cap soon and I would really like to come to an agreement with you here some time soon
>>
>>64663924
No, he has no arc, you fucking simpleton.

He just simply is.

He's yet another annoyingly hollow "baby black" character created by a white corporation ...so people brainwashed by the SJW religion don't come after them.

But Finn aside, the movie is a glib facsimile in its glibbest form. Once you get over the thrill of seeing Han Solo and actual sets, you're left with the worst plotted SW film outside of AOTC. It actually hurts your mind to think about it.
>>
>>64664153
You're so done, Jeff.
>>
>>64664176
>nakin's uniqueness is demonstrated over an entire movie, and his powers grow over another entire movie, whereas it just sort of clicks in the course of a minute or two for Rey and Finn.
There's no justifiable or discernible reason for thinking that these two things are different, other than the fact that you're viewing Anakin through the prism of 6 films, and Rey through the prism of one.
>>
>>64664046
Billions, shithead.

And yes, he's the son of the fucking chosen one. He is the fucking center of the entire fucking galaxy and nothing you or Al Sharpton or Rachel Maddow say can change that.
>>
>>64664239
Jeff. Stop Jeff. Will you stop?
>>
>>64664182
>Ah so when traitor fights and loses its because ren is just that good but when rey fights its because.... She's just that good?
How is this a difficult concept to get? She uses the force and her melee ability to beat Kylo Ren. Finn is a worse fighter than Rey, yes. How is one person being better than another some sort of contradiction?
>>
>>64664196
>the movie is a glib facsimile in its glibbest form
Nice meme talk. Able to come up with opinions you haven't hand drummed into you by /tv/ memesters?

And yes, he has an arc. He wants to run from the First Order, then he wants to fight it. That's an arc by definition.
>>
>>64664302
When Yoda said "there is another" he was actually referring to Rey. She's the actual chosen one.
>>
>>64664239
>There's no justifiable or discernible reason for thinking that these two things are different
Yes there is. Anakin was a character, Rey is a super hero. You'll excuse me for not liking capeshit over a decent fantasy franchise.
>>
>>64664402
Anakin is a child who blows up the bad ship by accident. What a deep character.
>>
Good overall.

Flaws include too similar to old SW, mary rey sue, and emotional moments feeling produced/forced rather than natural.

Not the best, not bad.

Any other opinion is wrong.
>>
>>64664314
Because this>>64663650
>>
File: 1407247806060.gif (983KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
1407247806060.gif
983KB, 250x141px
>>64659594
Honestly this board has degenerated into something truly pathetic. The recent un-ironic praising from these underage retards about the prequels is a testament to how underage this board has become. Star Wars was never some masterful film to be praised like it has, the OT was a competent sci-fi heroes journey with great characters, effects and pacing. The prequels fail in almost every sense of film-making. They are shot in green screen, shot/reverse shot with stale dialogue, terrible screenwritng and the effects look worse than the practicals in the OT.

The literal children defending them now were 2 years old when the prequels finished, and grew up on them never really appreciating film other than the most mainstream sci-fi schlock possible. Think about how brain dead the people who enjoy the prequels or who rate III the only 'good" one above the OT or VII. As if this place wasn't already a joke for film discussion you have people who are backpedaling and hating this film and praising the prequels because we have come full circle. Noone here has a true opinion other than being a cog in a meta wheel constantly spinning until this post-ironic shitposting comes to a stop, which it wont. Think about who you are having film discussion with, these people are defending the prequels when star wars was already pretty mediocre, but taken to a completely abysmal level that only children could possible like. Noone here enjoys film or is intelligent enough to actually have a coherent discussion about it. The only thing that you can do is ridicule these retards actually defending the prequel trilogy, there really is nothing more pathetic than man-children who are in the 17-19 range defending trash just for the sake of being different. Shit on them at every cost because these are the people killing /tv/.
>>
>>64660824
Maybe you're referring to Reddit fags who hated the movie moving here.

Reddit mostly loves this movie, every time I shit on it, I get downvoted.
>>
>>64664452
Her ability to use the force wasn't a sudden revelation, it was a ramp up. First she flies the falcon, then she's able to block Kylo Ren's mind rape, then she's able to use Jedi mind tricks, then she's able to force grab a lightsaber. It's condensed, but it's not sudden. And that, combined with her previously established melee experience, was why she was able to defeat an injured and emotionally distressed Kylo Ren, and why Finn wasn't.
>>
File: clayton_thinkign_bout_GOREELAAZ.jpg (31KB, 511x575px) Image search: [Google]
clayton_thinkign_bout_GOREELAAZ.jpg
31KB, 511x575px
>>64664314
>>64664314
Because, if you could keep up with multiple arguments at once, the original thesis to ours was the necessities of providing exposition in order to define characters. Just giving rey the sudden ability to use the force in a light saber fight against the guy who has been trained from birth is a falsetto of a finale. Ren was able to fight traitor easily but then how can we expect rey to win the fight, even after he was shot sense he fought through that already... Guess she is just going to be that good with the force then.

Yeah I know you are going to try and say she was able to get out of the jail cell with her force powers so why can't she use them in the fight right? Well I guess if your suspension of disbelief allows you to watch that scene and not scoff then sure, she can mind trick out of nowhere therefore she can fight with the force and beat the guy who has been using the force all his life and has demonstrated abilities that surpass sith lords.

Congrats faggot, your gulability let you enjoy a movie.
>>
>>64664458
He was good in the OT and you know it. Even in the prequels he was more plausible than Finn and Rey in the last half of TFA.
>>
>>64664353
Youre a tripfag.

Literally the worst kind of person who populates this place (and that's saying something). There are people on here with IQs that are 40-50 points higher than yours. People who are wittier, more informed, and certainly people who are better writers than you.

And yet you feel it necessary to put a name above you posts. It's an act of such incredible self indulgent stupidity that it boggles the mind.

It's this same sad compulsion that leads you to defend even the tritest of corporate fabrications. And why not? You're thinking exactly as they want you to think. And that's fine. Average people can have opinions too. But a word to the wise, we don't need to see a tripcode to know that you're average Jeff. We can tell it from reading your posts. No need for the redundancy
>>
>>64664494
It's not a plot device when it's the film's entire raison d'être. The movie is called The Force Awakens.
>>
>>64664638
See>>64664578

You're complaining about literally nothing, and missing the entire point of the movie and Rey's arc.
>>
File: 1437541567652.jpg (20KB, 480x364px) Image search: [Google]
1437541567652.jpg
20KB, 480x364px
>>64664660
So naming a film after your plot device turns it into notaplotdevice............ Your logic is quite on par with Abrams and that writing staff.
>>
>>64664651
Darth Vader was barely even a character in A New Hope. And if you're going to judge him based off all three OT films, then judging Rey based on one wouldn't be in the least bit fair.
>>
File: finns.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
finns.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
I couldn't take the movie seriously even after seeing it twice in IMAX because of this quip spouting ugly fuck.

Why did we stop talking about this all of a sudden? There used to be 30 threads a day about the guy.

He's WAY worse then Marey Sue. Lucas would've never let this happen.
>>
a glib facsimile
>>
>>64664712
A God machine is often something that happens without prior introduction that's used in order to get the characters out of a bad situation. If the entire film is about her getting her force powers, then her getting her force powers isn't a deus ex machina.
>>
>>64664703
No faggot I got the point of the arc. it is, like I and everyone else is trying to get through to you, completely unbelievable and reality breaking to give merry Sue every force power she needs as it is convenient for the plot. Her arc is a poorly written byproduct of a lame rehashed plot that needs her to be as invincible as she was and not the other way around.
She was a shitty done character and you can keep trying defend her but you have nothing redeemable about her to give us that proves your point that you have not already tried to use.
>>
>>64664872
Ah so the film is not about finding Luke, or saving the galaxy, or saving Ben from himself, or taking down the republic with a dark side god machine. The only thing about this movie that maters is rey and her god machine and as long as the movie is named in the honor of her finding that God machine, it is no longer a god machine, just part of her arc and makes her a BELIEVEABLE character with lots of merit and relatablility.......................... Lol k
>>
>>64664894
>like I and everyone else is trying to get through to you
Don't. Sharing an opinion with channers doesn't add credence to what you're saying. This place is an echo chamber.

>and reality breaking to give merry Sue every force power she needs as it is convenient for the plot.
Anakin in the same situation does't arouse suspicion because he's not just some girl, right? TFA uses the conception of the force established in the original Star Wars, the one where Luke is able to tap into it with almost no prior training in order to blow up the Death Star. That's fine, yet a simple ramp up of Rey discovering her abilities is horrible because it contradicts some shit in the prequels?
>>
>>64664660
Hey faggot see >>64664655
>>
>>64665026
You're arguing about the plausibility of a space sorceress acquiring her powers quickly.
>>
>>64665026
Powers that have 6 other films defining their limits loosely and setting up a tone of "work to earn" accomplishment for characters, yes. How ever you are the one eating it up so if it is just that trivial, I'd suggest you secede before you embarrass yourself further ;)
>>
>>64660021
>Mary Sue and the nigger."

and you blew it on the last line and made yourself look frothy you idiot.

Finn was great. the problem was the ANH/deathstar but bigger retread
>>
>>64665432
You mean the 6 films that contradict themselves? The ones that established that Anakin was too old to train at like 8, yet Luke was able to use the force without any training at like 25? The one that established that Luke's able to use powers like force grab without training with Yoda, yet has 2 year olds playing with tiny lightsabers in Episode II? The one that establishes that the force is a mystical energy binding everything together, yet is also a biological construct that would be a Nazi's wet dream?
>>
>>64661840
TFA was so-so mediocre, but Finn was a great character

>>64662094
I laughed at that line as it was funny when Solo told him to cool down.

Anyone else rewatched the prequels and found them to be quite good actually?
>>
>>64665290
As are you tripfag, as are you.
>>
>>64665164
Repeating yourself again faggot. Womp rats all his life, actual exposition not hollow plot forced growth. You get the picture but you just don't want to admit it. It's all good and I would love to hear an admittance from you about having low standards for entertainment but I'm probably not going to be getting that no matter how many times I try to show you the disconnect from established reality or even a believable reality that should stand on its own.
Thanks for the gratification of pulling your argument full circle though lol
>>
>>64659947
Except there are a ton of people defending sicario because it at least could be a good movie. Nobody likes TFA. The spectrum here ranges from "it was mediocre" to "the holiday special was better".
>>
File: marey sue.jpg (187KB, 1000x655px) Image search: [Google]
marey sue.jpg
187KB, 1000x655px
>>64659594
>I still agree with this; the film was probably a 4/5 for me, exactly what I was hoping for,

You're either a shill or at Stage #1.
>>
>>64665638
Faggot see>>64664655

Thanks
>>
>>64665638
Lol this is a really bad attempt to discredit the first 6 and their correlation on character growth. Look, you see where I am coming from, you see where we all are coming from, but if you want to keep playing denial, your just going to bore us. Come on. Be fresh, unless you you getting worn out
>>
Why don't you literally just go back to reddit? You obviously can't handle this place, its starting to fuck with your mental health.
>>
>>64659594

GLIB FACSIMILE
>>
>>64659594
OP haven't you learned by now 4chan (not just /tv/ but all boards pretty much, I can at least vouch for /co/) have such a fear of being called hipsters, that literally anything that becomes popular automatically must be shit? TFA is a sucsess, hence why all the sudden /tv/ did a complete 360 and now they think the prequels were actually good, even though 2 weeks ago they were shit before TFA hit theaters. Same shit happened with the Avengers movie. Everyone loved it when it came out, but when Age of Ultron came out and wasn't quite as good as the first, all the sudden the first one became hated by everyone and now Jose Whedon is considered reddit, just like JJ.

Basically, the same way SJW and Tumblrites call anyone who disagrees with them a misogynist, 4chan does the same expect they call you reddit or a shill instead. Welcome to the modern internet, where literally nowhere you go will agree with you, even when you're right. The only option here is to just join their sarcastic parade of stupidity.
>>
>>64659594
only reddit liked tourists liked it. Most of /tv/ probably waited until all the crowds and potential shooters would be out of the way to watch it and instantly realized what a turd it is
>>
>>64665683
>>64665683
>"Use the force, Luke."
>force theme starts playing
>Luke closes his eyes and turns off his targeting computer
>Vader says "The force is strong with this one."
>Luke hits the target dead on
Are you suggesting that it was his training with womp rats, not the force that lead him to blowing up the Death Star? Have you actually seen Star Wars?

And if it was a combination of the two, how is this any different than establishing that Rey is good in combat by showing her beat up some guys early on?
>>
>>64665804
>their correlation on character growth.
Nice word salad there, buddy. I'm sure someone somewhere understands what you're trying to say.
>>
>>64659594
This is so fucking stupid. I can hardly believe someone can be this delusional
>>
>>64665562
finn is not great it's never explained if he's force sensitive or not and if he's not it's just terrible writing that he can use a lightsaber at all without killing himself
>>
>>64666057
Herb see>>64664655

Thanks
>>
File: 1437547068851s.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1437547068851s.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>64665995
Are you suggesting that the only way he hit womp rats was with a targeting computer? See what I did there ;) also this was a good read>>64664655
Seeing as you once again circled your argument, You can find my response in one of my posts ^up there. Unfortunately your redundancy has bored me enough to accept this inevitable out come to your poorly opinionated stance as moot.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449643393519.jpg (45KB, 1137x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449643393519.jpg
45KB, 1137x640px
>>64666057
The defacto troll is weak with this one
>>
>>64665995
>how is this any different than establishing that Rey is good in combat by showing her beat up some guys early on?

There really isn't a difference, but the contrarians here would be able to handle the cognitive dissonance if they accepted this.
>>
>>64666194
Either Luke used the force or he didn't. You still haven't established what your interpretation of that scene is
>>
>>64666513
Hey faggorino see >>64664655
>>
>>64666513
Can we change the name of this thread to "Jeff shit the bed and now is consciously rolling around in his own feces because he is an insufferable tripfaggot "
>>
File: 1449194519865s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1449194519865s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
>Be George
>walk into premiere for TFA
>sit down see opening crawl
>sit through force ham-fisted first 25 mins
>slowly it dawns on
>wat a fucking
>start to walk out of theatre
>JJ comes taps on shoulder
>ignore tap
>keep walking
>press in premiere start to realising based George fucking Lucas is walking out of a Premiere for his own Franchise he created out of his fiery arduous passion and heart
>press try to surround him George shrugs them all off
>George is smiling all along even though he appears visibly disturbed
>the mad man actually did it; the bait worked
>it dawns upon Goerge that the White Slaver Hack Jew Jew has actually scrapped Georges story line completely for his own version of the new Star wars trilogy
>except he couldn't find his way out of a paper box the mad man did it he manufactured a complete forgery of my original films to a tee.
> its the ultimate redemption for George in the back of his mind coming to terms with the fact that no matter who takes over Star Wars they will never re-create the magic he instilled into the Epic Saga.
>George shoves the press out of the his way and murmurs to the press " The Fans will Love it"
> Just enough to get the vultures off his back
>only when they see what happens when people don't care about the product produce it will they finally realize that they needed me
>George smirks
>because being remembered for the quality of your work is all that matters in the end; not for making >Space Balls 2 the Search for more money by JJ Hackams
>>
>>64666699
Shitty deflection
>>
>>64666793
Lel George fucking up the prequels is the reason we even have tfa how it is in the first place.
>>
>>64659594
>I fucking hate this board. Honestly. Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago.

Stop fucking lying.
>>
>>64666081
Obligatory Han used a lightsaber in Empire
>>
>>64666992
as a tool he didn't fight with it. It did fuck up early EU though because originally the force powered lightsabers
>>
>>64659594
>>64659594
TFA is a fine movie. I'd give it a high C overall. The best parts of the movie are Harrison coming back in full force (hahaha), Kylo Ren , and Poe Dammeron. Those were the three characters I actually really like. I felt like Finn and Rey themselves were often relegated to the backburner and thus not very well characterized, but they can do better next time. The stuff with Han was all great I think. Harrison wasn't phoning it in like in Indy 4 or that Ender's Game movie, probably because of that fat paycheck and because he finally got the heroic death he had begged Lucas for 30 years ago. It was exciting to see him come back and do something in the story and do heroic things, unlike his basically cameo appearance in ROTJ. Kylo's a great villain, not your everyday super genius bent on revenge Hollywood has OD'd on recently, who has room for more growth as a character in the future. I really like Poe and whoever played him, he seriously needs a lot more screen time, however.
Movie's biggest flaw for me was the final act's essential repetition of the whole attack the Death Star thing. Something more nuanced would have made the movie great. Plus, as a fan of the series, you can see hundreds of little references to the originals throughout and it gets a bit grating.
Overall it's an appropriate sequel with room for improvement, straddles the line between OK and actually really good. If it were just a little bit better,it would be the perfect way to continue the story after ROTJ, but alas it stumbles in a few places. This being said, furious anger towards it, to the point of saying the prequels were better or even actually good is complete hyperbole.
Bring on the "reddit" responses, I've put in my two cents.
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237KB, 1100x1380px
>Be George
>walk into premiere for TFA
>sit down see opening crawl
>sit through force ham-fisted first 25 mins
>slowly it dawns on
>wat a fucking
>start to walk out of theatre
>JJ comes taps on shoulder
>ignore tap
>keep walking
>press in premiere start to realising based George fucking Lucas is walking out of a Premiere for his own Franchise he created out of his fiery arduous passion and heart
>press try to surround him George shrugs them all off
>George is smiling under his breath along even though he appears visibly disturbed
>the mad man actually did it; the bait worked
>it dawns upon Goerge that the White Slaver Hack Jew Jew has actually scrapped Georges story line completely for his own version of the new Star wars trilogy
>except he couldn't find his way out of a paper box the mad man did it he manufactured a complete forgery of my original films to a tee.
> its the ultimate redemption for George in the back of his mind coming to terms with the fact that no matter who takes over Star Wars they will never re-create the magic he instilled into the Epic Saga.
>George shoves the press out of the his way and murmurs to the press " The Fans will Love it"
> Just enough to get the vultures off his back
>they will see what happens when Star Wars is produced by people who don't care about the quality of the product they produce
>true fans will they finally realize that they needed me
>George smirks
>because being remembered for the quality of your work is all that matters in the end; not for making >Space Balls 2 the Search for more money by JJ Hackams

fixed some of the grammar and spelling mistakes
>>
>>64667183
Is this new copy pasta I witnessing??? Oc ????
>>
>>64667183
First 25 minutes are the best part of the movie
>>
>>64659594
lolno, it's a mediocre flick. felt more like a star wars commercial than a film.

plot sucked, camera work sucked

>The characters are the best the franchise has ever had
LOL they were terrible and had to use han solo to carry the film. rey has literally no personality and has mary sue powers. poe is okay but he's barely in the film. finn is as charismatic as a potato and his backstory conflicts holistically with his character. they introduce him as someone taken as a child who was indoctrinated into a cult for the majority of his life. and when he leaves the cult... does he act like a fish out of water? is he confused, conflicted, stoic, weary? no, he's an obnoxious generic good guy brodude who's mannerism and social skills are as if he was never raise to be first order solider at all.
>>
File: CYPwAK9WQAAOC4X.jpg (50KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
CYPwAK9WQAAOC4X.jpg
50KB, 500x600px
>>64667285
yes i made it

I'm also trying to work on a photo shop of JJ abhrams wht the Just Fuck my Shit up Hair beside Daisey ridley with a Horse Face replacing her actual face and just her teeth showing; but i'm not great at photoshop someone do it for me plz
>>
>>64661116
Themes are supposed to repeat over and over.
That doesn't mean "Lets throw in a Death Star at the end cause Star Wars."
>>
>>64659594
>hurr durr you don't like the movie I LIKE
>what a fucking circlejerk board durrr

It's a shitty remake of Episode IV, get the fuck over it
>>
>>64662497
But that was the B-Plot in the Phantom Menace. The main plot was the nonsense about a Trade Federation blockading trade from a planet, and Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan trying to do something about it
>>
>>64659594
Stop being a faggot and learn to form your own opinions
>>
>>64668176
Main plot in TFA was finding Luke
>>
>>64668350
The second week drop was a very low 30%. People saw it during the Holidays
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 526x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 526x1024px
>>64659594
https://youtu.be/fou1dv4AYWg
>>
>>64668429
That's because of the high earnings on New Years when everyone saw it because they had the day off. Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>64668527
Just the crest of a wave, dude
>>
>>64664383
you mean leia right

man you tarded as FUCK bro xD
>>
>>64665995
>Luke closes his eyes and turns off his targeting computer

HE DOESN'T CLOSE HIS FUCKING EYES. STOP SPREADING THIS SHIT AROUND LIKE IT'S FACT YOU UNDERAGE SHITTERS
>>
File: breitbart.jpg (1MB, 1400x2305px) Image search: [Google]
breitbart.jpg
1MB, 1400x2305px
>>64663655

Link pls.
>>
>>64663424
>I also find it hilarious that Luke using the force to blow up a tiny target without the aid of his targeting computer while
moving at super sonic speeds is somehow a more natural progression of the force than Rey's.

I agree to be honest
>>
File: 1412558391247.jpg (16KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1412558391247.jpg
16KB, 310x310px
>>64659594
>caring what a wannabe patrician hivemind of fat NEET manlets think
>>
>>64670437
you forgot virgins and fedoras anon
>>
File: star wars.jpg (73KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
star wars.jpg
73KB, 500x363px
>>64659594
>>
>>64670587
Star Wars is shit, but your chinese cartoons make your opinion invalid
>kill yourself weeb
>>
>>64670705
let me meme with my meme pics in peace
>>
God shut the fuck up OP who cares

I'm not even giving you your (You)
>>
>>64670587
>IS
A
>>
>>64668333
They completely forget about that plot for the last third of the movie, and then JJ made R2 wake up at the end as an afterthought
>>
>>64659594
>The characters are the best the franchise has ever had.

lol no they're probably some of the worst.
>>
File: STAR WORST.png (1021KB, 1115x1380px) Image search: [Google]
STAR WORST.png
1021KB, 1115x1380px
>>64659594

It was like an elongated episode of FIREFLY.

literally, the same quality.

And since JJ is totally a TV guy, with a TV mindset, I guess we shouldn't be surprised he turned the franchise into a TV-tier joke.
>>
>>64667183
so true. it's a damn shame that it was impossible for VII to flop and it'll be pretty much impossible for VIII to be any worse than it
>>
>>64659594
>caring about what a stupid internet forum thinks of a fucking movie

Reddit has arrived.
>>
File: 1451440199043.jpg (23KB, 190x179px) Image search: [Google]
1451440199043.jpg
23KB, 190x179px
Jeff Magnum, why are you trying so hard?
Why do you give this much of a fuck what fa/tv/irgins think of TFA?
Are you secretly JJ?
>>
>>64661840
Finn was the only one who had an arc.
Rey had one too apparently, but it was all over the place and incoherent.
>>
>>64659594
>>64659594 (OP)
>I fucking hate this board. Honestly. Everyone loved this movie 3 weeks ago. Most people accepted there were flaws, but nothing that ruined the movie in any sense. It was just daft to say it was a bad film. I still agree with this; the film was probably a 4/5 for me, exactly what I was hoping for, and left me very excited for the future of Star Wars.

Hey rebbito!

>characters are the best the franchise ever had

Oh, sure, as long as you don't include any of the original trilogy characters. I mean man, that Captain Phasma, boy, she was the deepest side-character I've ever seen.

>flaws were accepted but nothing that ruined it

It's pretty damning for a film when the only positive you can say for it was "it was neat".

Not that the score was particularly amazing or inspiring, not that the camera work was interesting and unique, or even incredible, not that the acting was very good or compelling, not that the special effects were breath-taking, but just that it was "lolneat". You know what's "fun"? Rollercoasters are fun. Rollercoasters are also only 3 minutes long. Unless you can have your movie feel like a rollercoaster for 1-2+ hours, then that "fun" comment turns into "boring". Lion King was more compelling and deeper of a story than this, well that's unfair, since Lion King took from Shakespeare. Sleeping Beauty was more compelling and deeper of a story than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXbHShUnwxY [Embed]

That scene has more feeling and art-work put into it than the entirety of what I saw for Force Awakens, let alone compare it to any of the original trilogy, where Empire Strikes Back is considered the greatest sci-fi film ever made.

I enjoyed the first Star Trek reboot more than this film. It was better acted, you knew what was going on, what was motivating everyone, and the stakes that were at risk.

The jokes were poorly timed
There was no romance between the male and female leads
The direction was flat and boring.
>>
>>64673889
The direction was fine, the jokes all played in my theater, and a tacked-on romance wasn't necessary.
>>
>>64665562
Finn was fucking terrible - black man or not.

That's what I don't understand about people praising the characters in this film as being its strong point - I couldn't give two shits about any of them.
>>
>>64665891
>that JJ smile

Please someone screen cap this and use it whenever JJ threatens to ruin another franchise.
>>
File: hero_starwars_pi[1].jpg (61KB, 1200x500px) Image search: [Google]
hero_starwars_pi[1].jpg
61KB, 1200x500px
>>64673960
>tacked on romance wasn't necessary

No, but they kept hinting at it, so they either need to go for it, or don't.

The direction was NOT fine. It couldn't of been any less interesting. It was all just wide panning shots and static-frames, except for that one "lol-wacky" Millennium falcon maneuver, which they made look more interesting than it actually was by rotating shot itself.

You never got any quiet moments that felt like they came off naturally.

You had one shot where Rey arbitrarily just puts on a pilot helmet and makes little girl flying sounds like she's 12. Yea. That's not obvious.

In A New Hope, you have Luke get in a fight with his uncle and aunt about going to the academy, and then he broods over the moment and his desolate environment, showing a young man who wants to be set free. We get glimpses into what motivates Rey, but it's forcibly taken away because "myseterious, ooooo", instead of making an interesting fucking character arc.

Then again, Lucas never planned on making a sequel. He had to actually make a full fucking move from the beginning.
>>
>>64674301

>This samefag who insists "le quiet dramatic moments with music and brooding make movies better XD"

I know you're a trip which automatically makes you a worthless faggot but this is the meme-iest opinion on this shitty board
>>
>>64674419
>if I had "le" to my green-texting, it invalidates my oppositions point

Nice le counter, pepe ;)

>le
>I know you're a tripfag
>this is the memiest opinion

Kekold.

>which automatically makes you a worthless faggot

Was going to say that you should stop talking, but there's no restriction based on your level of ignorance, so as long as you're smart enough to type, so I guess you're allowed to post here.
>>
File: 1406231083275.jpg (54KB, 567x855px) Image search: [Google]
1406231083275.jpg
54KB, 567x855px
>tfw /tv/ non ironically dislikes a film because it has a black/female leads
>N-no I have v-valid reasons t-too

It's hard to see them through the racism.
>>
>>64674301
The scene where Rey looks at the older woman articulates more than binary sunset with even less fanfare. JJ is actually a much better visual storyteller than Lucas.
>>
>>64673579
It's 6 p.m on a Saturday afternoon and I've lost control of my life

I'm literally listening to protomen right now
>>
>>64674807
what if I dont like it and finn is my favorite character, what excuse would you have then
>>
File: STAR-WORST.jpg (788KB, 1600x914px) Image search: [Google]
STAR-WORST.jpg
788KB, 1600x914px
>>64659594

>malnourished scavenger Rey fights off two men twice her size
> malnourished scavenger Rey, who one might assume has hardly piloted much at all on Jakku, easily outmaneuvers two TIE fighters while flying through a scrapyard and though the inside of a Star Destroyer, even doing a “back-flip” maneuvers to destroy one of the TIE fighters
> malnourished scavenger Rey is a master mechanic that can quickly identify problems with complex ships, like the Millennium Falcon, that she's never been on before
> malnourished scavenger Rey gets full on Force-vision from touching a lightsaber; hears Obiwan speaking
> malnourished scavenger Rey has never used a gun before, fumbles at first, then suddenly starts dropping storm troopers left and right like she’s Jesse James
>Kylo Ren, highly trained through years of study as a Jedi, a Sith, a Knight of Ren, can barely mind read Rey, yet she mind reads his mind easily in return
> malnourished scavenger Rey does a Jedi mind trick on Stormtrooper guard out of nowhere
>Trained Force user Kylo Ren has trouble pulling a lightsaber towards him, but it rockets towards malnourished scavenger Rey from 40 meters
>100-pound malnourished-scavenger-turned-barely-trained swordwoman beats a 200- pound highly-trained Sith/Jedi swordsman
>>
>>64675031
>girls r ruining my franchises reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeer
>>
>>64659594
Everyone here hated it 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>64663655
Hey Ford gave an actual performance for the first time in a few decades. Since the Fugitive at least.

Fisher is unfortunately too important to the plot, I'm amazed they could get her coked up drunken ass to stand up and remember lines.
>>
File: 1445503579951.jpg (1020KB, 1025x2949px) Image search: [Google]
1445503579951.jpg
1020KB, 1025x2949px
>>64675131
>IMPLYING THEY AREN'T
MAKE YOUR OWN FRANCHISES YOU SLUUUUUUTS

STOP SHITTING UP OURS WITH MARYSUE BULLSHIT

GO BACK TO YOUR NICHOLAS SPARKS MOVIES OR WHATEVER THE FUCK
>>
>>64659594
It's a glib facsimile of A New Hope. Get over yourself.
>>
>>64661029

Could still be done tbf
>>
>>64660469
This, OP.
>>
I thought it was a 6/10 when I saw it, and think the same now. Flaws were instantly clear.
>>
>>64674216

But I want to see more Chewie.
>>
How can you call it a star killer when a star isn't even a living thing
>>
File: 1450769663533.png (422KB, 537x696px) Image search: [Google]
1450769663533.png
422KB, 537x696px
>>64659594
When you say you like something, others can use that against you by claiming you have bad taste.

When you hate everything, you try to give the impression of having higher standards than everyone else.

Basically, it's safer to claim you dislike something than like it, because otherwise someone could hurt your feelings.
It's as simple as that.
Being a cynical contrarian is for pussies. VII was good.
>>
>>64659594
>fucking hate this board

This place is hell, bro. It is a cancer laden fugue of time wasting and life squandering. Leave now before it's too late... or get a real life going in the real world, then come here to shitpost.

Having spent time here in both states of mind, the latter is the way to go.
>>
File: Capture.png (182KB, 749x335px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
182KB, 749x335px
Oh yeah, TFA is such a bad film!
>>
>>64659594

>TFA
>Its a star wars film guuuuuuuuuys

Can this meme stop already.
TFA is NOT a star wars film.
Its literally just another action movie like every other movie that comes into a theater every month to be watched and forgotten because it was used to calculate how to make some nice profit.
>>
File: big sicario 4u.jpg (172KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
big sicario 4u.jpg
172KB, 1920x800px
>>64676087
VII WAS SHIT

AS EXPECTED REALLY, A PANDERING MARYSUE BLOCKBUSTER-BY-COMMITTEE TOY COMMERCIAL

A GOOD WIDE RELEASE MOVIE FROM 2015 WAS SICARIO

PICK YOUR BATTLES RIGHT AND YOU'LL WIN EM, FAGGOT
>>
>>64676552
>film
>>
>>64676552
So then you fall into the well it's got good ratings online so it must mean I gotta like it too group cuck.

Was it a terrible movie,nah but was it a worthy succession to one of the most beloved franchises of all time,fuck no.
>>
>>64676675
shut the fuck up
TFA took me on a trip back to the Star Wars world and I enjoyed every moment of it. Too bad you couldn't.
>>
>>64677137
>was it a worthy succession to one of the most beloved franchises of all time

Yes, it was. Much like Return of the Jedi, it was a rehash of ANH but with new character scenarios and conflicts. In many ways, it was actually more original than RotJ, and unlike the PT, the dialogue and characters were bearable and on the same level as the OT. The OT has always been a 6-7/10 series and TFA is right on that level.
>>
>>64676552
>argumentum ad populum

fuck off reddit.
>>
>>64677830
>TFA took me on a trip back to the Star Wars world and I enjoyed every moment of it.
Hello reddit!
>>
But OP, it's just a fucking glib facsimile.
>>
File: enough.gif (3MB, 396x170px) Image search: [Google]
enough.gif
3MB, 396x170px
REMINDER

This board died in 2013 due to /sp/ /v/ and Facebook moving in due to Baneposting and never left with their crossposting underage and normie memefaggotry and spam, and flavor of the month circlejerk discussion.

For the last 2 years, the moderation is at an all time low of in terms of even controlling the fucking spam here, let alone deleting crossposting faggotry you see from /sp/ or /v/, or blatant.

For the last 2 years, half the board (5 page) have had threads with less than 12 replies. Half the board is literally unused threads or spam. The last two pages are literally less than 3 replies, over 20 useless threads.

Blame those two boards and more normies and idiots coming over and never leaving or learning to assimilate to board culture, all while increasing the post count over time (posts/minute or posts/hour).
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.