[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this so much better than every other chat show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: graham-nortons-beard[1].jpg (92KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
graham-nortons-beard[1].jpg
92KB, 600x340px
why is this so much better than every other chat show?
>>
They get the guests shit face drunk.
>>
1- All the guests come out at once and interact with each other.
2- Gay people are funny.
3- Idiots flying out of chairs.
>>
Because Ferguson finished.
>>
>>64653214
this
and a host who is actually funny
>>
>>64653181
It isn't recently The Jonathan Ross Show has been much better. Norton does to much arse crawling.
>>
File: 1421511391510.jpg (68KB, 367x451px) Image search: [Google]
1421511391510.jpg
68KB, 367x451px
>>64654184
>Jonathan Ross
>good

MEGA LOLZ
>>
>>64654184
Yeah I prefer Jonathan Ross, he is a good interviewer and actually asks engaging questions
But Norton does have a specific appeal in that it's light hearted and interesting to see people of different walks in life rub elbows.
>>
>>64653289
He was never good.
>>
>>64653245
>>64653214

these things
>>
>>64653214
this tbqh

I remember watching one with our boi Brendan and he was fucking out of it, falling over the couch n everything
>>
>>64654217
Watch the Danny DeVito, Joan Collins, Sheridan Smith episode from November last year. Shits all over any GN show in recent memory
>>
>>64654250
Your opinions were never good.
>>
The interviews are great, but his monologues are the worst.
Thankfully he only does it for like 2 minutes. He should just drop it altogether.

>DUDE LOOK AT THIS FUNNY PICTURE FROM THE INTERNET THAT EVERYONE SAW 10 YEARS AGO LMAO
>>
>it's a british tv actor or comedian sits there looking awkward as fuck and making shit jokes episode
>>
All he does is give the celebrities drop off points for funny stories, he literally doesn't ask them questions.
>>
>>64654268
>Danny DeVito, Joan Collins, Sheridan Smith
not on youtube
>dropped
>>
>>64654300
At least they have more variation than his jokes and guests.
>>
File: Jessica Chastain.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Chastain.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>64654399
>ameritard detected
>>
>>64654356
It's a Jack Whitehall making lukewarm jokes to the american guest-episode
>>
>>64654420
True. I thought Ferguson was great at first. Then I realised every episode is the bloody same. He had the same responses and quips for every situation and relied on the same gags and jokes ad nauseum.
>>
>>64654420
Craig was on five times a week verses Graham's one and still managed to be better.
>>
>>64654636
this. after a while it always bothered me that he didn't go further in everything he touched on
>>
File: clapping.gif (319KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
clapping.gif
319KB, 314x314px
>>64654483
u got me just saying I can watch norton just fine on there
>>
>>64654437
THICK
>>
>>64653181
Has there ever been an episode where the guests hated each other?

I have yet to see it
>>
>>64654709
I like Craig but his show was frustratingly bad. You literally learned nothing from any of his interviews. If you weren't aware of the guest it was boring as fuck.
>>
>>64654834
wasn't there the episode where Mark Wahlberg kept pissing off Sarah Silverman?
I think it was the same episode where he sat on Grahams lap.
>>
One of my favourite stories.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp94z-o1-6g

Full episode if anyone cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTGVc18wTk
>>
>>64653181
Norton is a pretty good interviewer and makes everyone comfortable.

But it's also because celebrities that are doing their press tour in Britain always pick Norton over Ross because they're promised a light hearted show without difficult questions.
>>
>>64654483
>>64654957
bitches cause someone wont watch show other person post link to full episode
>>
>>64655144
Type that again in English/
>>
>>64655144
In English, nigger.
>>
>>64654437
the best part of that episode was bill baileys story about the goose
i was laughing like a fucking idiot
>>
>>64655394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUp7-4jzrx8
>>
>>64655434
watching black books right now.. he looks about the same except the bald on top of his head is growing and making his face all wrinkled and his hair is sliding down the back.. goddamnit man just cut that shit off.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyMxGhZMC4
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.