[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never see Lucas' Episode VII I hope you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Lucas.jpg (143KB, 604x797px) Image search: [Google]
Lucas.jpg
143KB, 604x797px
>You will never see Lucas' Episode VII

I hope you're all happy with your McDonald's tier Hollywood schlock from Jar Jar Abrams

>M-muh RLM!

Plinkett's reviews are satire, the prequels are fantastic works of kino with more depth and style than any other sci-fi film to date
>>
Hello Reddit
>>
>>64652724
Reddit loves TFA
>>
>>64652634
>You will never see Lucas' Episode VII
Thank god. You have to be clinically retarded to want another George Lucas movie. Or to make these threads constantly.
Do you ever take a break, you prequel-apologist mongoloid? Jesus shit, seriously. Go to bed.
>>
>>64652724
>>64652980
Reddit has arrived
>>
>>64652634
>using Jar Jar as an insult while simultaneously praising Lucas

You can't do both, bitch nigger
>>
>>64652634
I'm honestly curious to see what he planed for the new sequel. For disney to outright disregard it, it must some interesting shit. Or really shitty shit.
>>
a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, in a 50s themed diner clouded with the smoke of deathsticks..
>>
>>64652634
Even if he had ideas for it, it wouldn't have gotten made anyway since he's old and doesn't want to start something he may not be able to finish.
>>
Question: How would you guys feel if Disney's Episode IX were to be divided into two parts?
>>
File: bait fishing pole.png (80KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
bait fishing pole.png
80KB, 500x501px
>>64652634
>Plinkett's reviews are satire, the prequels are fantastic works of kino with more depth and style than any other sci-fi film to date
>>
Lucas is what almost fucked up episode 6!!! Ewoks were made to cater to children. They were supposed to be fighting wookies not ewoks iirc.
>>
>>64653138
retard
>>
>>64652634
>Plinkett's reviews are satire

Why is not liking the prequels associated with this name? I don't get it.

WHO
THE FUCK
IS PLINKETTE?

Seriously /tv/? I browse /tv/ a lot but I stick to very specific threads, who the fuck is this?

People have been ripping on Star Wars prequels since the phantom menace came out and not once have I heard of some critic named Plinket. What the fuck is your god damn obsession with this guy?
>>
>>64652634
All I am saying is I will buy his biography if it contains his list of ideas for all the episodes.

>>64653112
Par for the course, would piss me off but almost expecting it at this point.
>>
File: mike laugh.gif (1MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
mike laugh.gif
1MB, 286x258px
>>64653648
he's a guy that brought up a a lot of legit criticisms of why the prequels are horrible. Did a series on all 3 of the prequels. He brought up a lot of good points and things I didn't even think about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
>>
>>64653764
>he's a guy that brought up a a lot of legit criticisms of why the prequels are horrible

You mean he's some youtuber who took a bunch of what Star Wars fans had been saying on the internet since 1999 and put it in one video and claimed them as his own criticism?

You fucking 12 year olds are fucking shitting me? It took this overweight fucker to show you the prequels were bad?
>>
>>64653834
We're like 19 so yeah bro I was like 15 when they came ok
>>
>>64653834
no it didn't take what he said to make me realize it. I realized it when I watched them. He just put it all into an easy to digest coherent argument with bullet points and humor.

Also I am 29 years old.
>>
plinkett's parallels with citizen kane are not
something I ever heard a sw fan discuss.
the review is masterful. it's so dense.

rlm is real work and dedication. unlike
what your parents did to you.
>>
>>64654039
>plinkett's parallels with citizen kane are not

What's with your stupid reddit formatting? Put it in the window properly you fucking faggot.

No SW fan is stupid enough to compare SW with Citizen Kane, why would you compare a space fantasy that is just an amalgamation of movie scenes from the director's childhood and college years with a movie that was an actual work of art?
>>
>>64652993
It sure has, reddit
>>
>>64652634

Who doesn't enjoy macdonald's occasionally?
>>
>>64654137
I guess you'd have to watch it before criticizing,
then. shocking! who does that?
>>
>>64654284
Or, you know, I can not watch it and form my own opinions like a human being instead of someone sucking on a youtuber's sweaty salty ballsack like some kind of opinion consuming remora.

Why do you need confirmation or validation from a youtuber, or why do you need to watch the review to dislike the prequels and dislike TFA?

FUCKING THING FOR YOURSELF YOU FUCKING KIKE SHILL!
>>
>>64654344
watching the review was about closure.
and fun, intelligence and charm.

all those things your parents failed to instill.
>>
>>64655478
>watching the review was about closure.
What kind of little fruity faggot needs closure for a franchise that went to shit under it's own creators hands?

>and fun, intelligence and charm.
You seem to have a hard on for the fat guy. You a little chubby chaser? You like them big hairy and sweaty?
>>
>>64655619
I like them likable. Not a concept you'll ever
get too familiar with, apparently. Have a nice day!
>>
>>64655734
Youtuber shill, at least form your own thoughts and opinions and stop seeking validation on the internet.
>>
>>64652634
Fuck me we've gone full circle. Fuck you. TFA was great and the prequels still objectively suck.
>>
>>64653112
I'd think it was fucking retarded
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.