[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: creedpostersmall.jpg (736KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
creedpostersmall.jpg
736KB, 1280x1897px
Thoughts?
>>
Similarly to TFA, it's too much of a tribute to the original. However, it's much more forgiving to play it safe with the Rocky franchise because a fight can only go one of two ways. Star Wars, on the other hand, has excellent worldbuilding and thus TFA could have been taken in any number of directions.

6/10, MJB/Sly are great; the camerawork is good (especially the tracking shot in the first fight; the soundtrack is solid.
>>
Loved it. Sly needs to do more drama since he's too old for action.
>>
Surprisingly good
>>
>>64638498
Fucking this.
>>
It was okay...except fpr the scene where Creed is running and the chimps are on their bikes and they wake up Rocky from his nap :(
>>
Better than TFA
>>
>>64638276
Should've been Drago
>>
A great film. Something TFA couldn't do. Pay tribute and be its own film without being a glorified remake
>>
Excellent movie, but >>64638957 is right, there should at least have been a mention of Drago.
>>
>>64638705
Yeah, I liked the movie but that scene was dogshit. It felt out of place
>>
>>64638705
that was the best part

felt like they were making a real rocky movie again, i got hype as fuck
>>
I hope the second part he fight nigger dickson of rocky balboa.
>>
Pretty damn good
>>64639095 is right
>>
File: 1451965575249.jpg (102KB, 533x398px) Image search: [Google]
1451965575249.jpg
102KB, 533x398px
Pretty fantastic, the songs used really fit
>>
>>64639095
Agree
>>
>>64638276
As a guy who never saw a rocky movie it felt like I needed to know a bunch of dead characters to feel for Rocky.
Anyway the hype was real. "You will cheer for Creed in the final fight." Honestly it was the greatest cinematic experience I have ever had. No other movie I have seen in theaters has made the viewers get shocked and cheer in unison
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS "TFA"????
>>
>>64641856
The Force Unleashed
>>
Southpaw was better
>>
Thought it was fantastic.

That scene with Rocky talking to the graves made me cry like a little bitch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.