[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER
>>
WE DON'T WANT ANY TROLL TO GET THROUGH!
>>
>>64637435

WHY DIDNT THEY LISTEN?
>>
>>64637691
IT WAS TOO LATE
>>
>>64637435
why wasn't the deflector shield protected by a deflector shield?
>>
>>64637731
They're made to stop incoming laser blasts from capital ships. The fighters flew in at almost point-blank range and blew it up.

Thus, he wanted to intensify the forward firepower to blow up anything coming towards them in attack maneuvers. However, it was too late.
>>
>>64637886
a ship that big should have had a secondary bridge in case shit like this happened
>>
Did the rebellion encourage kamikaze

Did Ackbar 'give him' the code
>>
i dont get the point of star destroyers

all they ever did was get rekt by infinitely smaller and cheaper vessels
>>
>>64639777
The plot requires the guerilla style rebels to be able to take down Star Destroyers with their smaller vessels in order for the good guys to win. In "reality", with the size of the imperial fleet present at the battle of Endor the rebels would have been annihilated. The books explain this by saying that the death of the Emperor caused mass confusion among the military commanders because the Emperor had been using the force to coordinate the minds and efforts of those in charge of the fleet.
>>
File: 1434930842227.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1434930842227.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>
>>64637949
Allah u Ackbar.

Poetry, Lucas predicted 9/11
>>
>>64637435
>>64637731

So did he die? That's too bad I liked him
>>
>>64637435
>only asian pilot
>Kamikazes the flag ship
BRAVO LUCAS
>>
>>64639970
>the Emperor had been using the force to coordinate the minds and efforts of those in charge of the fleet

That's fucking retarded.
>>
File: awing_pilot.jpg (33KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
awing_pilot.jpg
33KB, 480x288px
AHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: goodtricks.gif (2MB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
goodtricks.gif
2MB, 500x213px
POETRY
>>
File: zmXmb.png (127KB, 466x266px) Image search: [Google]
zmXmb.png
127KB, 466x266px
>>64640242

>freeze frame
>record scratch.wav
>"Woah woah woah! This is the ending, not the beginning! Let's back it up a little. Back to when my father was only a wee tinkle in my grandfather's eye. Grandfather was a starfighter in the Naboo Trade Dispute of '94..."
>>
>>64640367
kek
>>
>>64640104
Admiral Piette? Yes, he is dead. Poor guy, manages to survive Vader killing all his superiors only to die to some nut
>>
>>64640462
The Star Wars 'irony' folder is overflowing
>>
>>64640367
What is this Guy Richie makes a Star Wars flick?
>>
A-Wings, more like Asshole Wings, am I right? Why weren't they in the new movie?
>>
>>64637921
This isn't Star Trek. No logic here. Their bridge also shouldn't be jutting out like a huge target. The shield generator shouldn't be a huge sphere on top of the bridge. Star Wars is dumb and it's part of the charm 4 me.
>>
>>64640670
They need to be nerfed in Battlefront
>>
>>64640462
Tarkin, him, that guy on Hoth.. RIP
>>
>>64640785
And that is why only edgy teens serve in the first order.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.