[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: its real.png (318KB, 526x528px) Image search: [Google]
its real.png
318KB, 526x528px
How do you guys feel about this?
>>
Too bad about the racelift, but nice that they're sticking with the crossdressing man as the character.
>>
Will she play the part as a tranvestite male trying to pass as a woman?
>>
Don't know what this is, don't care.
>>
>>64637626
A man.
>>
>>64637626
Than why did you post?

You are lying to me???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>64637673
Me? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
>>
>>64637406
I don't care about the casting, BUT HOLY SHIT NOT ANOTHER FUCKING REMAKE LIKE JESUS FUCK HOLLYWOOD DO SOMETHING ORIGINAL
>>
File: Harvey-Guillen-Victoria-Justice.jpg (121KB, 498x400px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey-Guillen-Victoria-Justice.jpg
121KB, 498x400px
If VJuice is in it, it will flop hard guaranteed
>>
>>64637925
your flicks are awful max
>>
I don't care but the threads on /tv/ will annoy me.
>>
i have never actually seen rocky horror, but i wouldn't care even if i had. it's not like the original simply disappears when they do a shit remake, it'll still be there.
>>
>>64638030
This desu, same with Ghostbusters, Star Wars, etc
>>
i kinda wish it was a more obvious man dressing in drag instead of just an ugly looking boy/girl freak, but we'll see
>>
>>64637406

I once wondered how it would be possible to make RHPS worse than it already is.

Now we will find out.
>>
>>64637406
Like it defeats the purpose of the character...
>>
>>64637611
>>64637623
>>64637651
>man/male
it's 2016, she's a WOMAN, and a sexy one at at that
>>
it bothers me because she is post op

frankefurter is just a transvesite
>>
>>64639757
This
>>
I'm with this guy >>64639757 but my main reservation is if she can sing. Cause stepping in Curry's shoes is quite the undertaking because his musical numbers drive the whole movie. If she can't sing and they just picked her for the diversity rebate then I'll be pissed.
>>
>>64637406
Meme actor playing a meme role. I don't see how anyone besides tumblrettes would be affected by this.
>>
>>64639610
Putting spots on a buffalo doesn't make it a cow retard
>>
I'd fuck her/him/it
>>
>>64637406
Mad.

Frankie was an insane sexual madman. Laverne Cox is a demented SJW freak.

I really wish the LGBT crowd didn't adopt this movie, because it's actually good.
>>
File: drool.gif (20KB, 395x397px) Image search: [Google]
drool.gif
20KB, 395x397px
>>64637406

She's hot!
>>
>>64637406
I feel offended! how they can remake Rocky Horror Picture Show?
>>
File: harrisonford.jpg (220KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
harrisonford.jpg
220KB, 600x324px
>>64637623
>>64639610
>>64639757
>>64639972
>>64640040
>she
>>
>>64640020
>adopt
Are you an idiot? It's been queer since day one.
>>
Do you think they're going to do the gay "lips" opening, or the comfy as fuck Usherette opening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blkcXkNyDfE
>>
>>64640080
Why bother getting those folks fanny flustered? Just use whatever fucking pronouns they want and let them carry on their delusions. I don't believe in any of this shit butbi have to deal with special snowflakes all the time and some of those things turn into feral animals when you don't refer to them in their preferred way
>>
>>64640148
Richard O'Brien is weird and fucked in the head, and possibly a tranny, but the movie itself really isn't THAT gay. It's just bizarre. Obviously there's a lot of gay shit in it, but I don't know. I don't see it as a gay movie. It's a comedy.
>>
>>64640216
They have to learn the hard way that real life is not a tumblr hugbox. If they flip out then that's their responsibility for what happens to them.
>>
Is the original worth watching?
>>
>>64640274
If you want to watch a really fucking random movie, yes.

It's funny, and not in the "so bad it's good" kind of way. It's legitimately funny, but so fucking random.
>>
>>64640274
yes, but definitely make time to see the shadowcast. such a fun time
>>
>>64640274

absolutely, it's a classic
>>
>>64637406
She does look like Tim curry though
>>
>>64640468
>she
>>
>>64640274
I always turn it off after the third song. It's a very weird movie with a shit fanbase, I'm taking sonic the hedgehog level of shit fanbase.
>>
>>64640468
It's a "woman" playing the part of a man, who's character is completely ruined if he's played by a "woman"

You can't have it both ways. You can't be considered a woman by society, but be cast to play a man. That's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>64640530
The fanbase is autistic, that's why I'll never go to one of those freak shows.

But the movie itself is good, don't let the fans ruin it. It's like hating Fight Club because of all of the autistic fans and redditors. It's still a good movie even though its fanbase is utter shit.
>>
>>64637406
VJ is supposed to be in this. Am I being cucked by a tranny?
>>
>>64639610
STUNNING AND BRAVE
>>
>>64638030
moderation won't even allow threads about this when it airs, since VJ is in it.
>>
>>64637406
It makes me sad simply because I don't see her playing the role very well. I hope I'm wrong, I love the original.
>>
>>64639610
IN JUST SEVEN DAYS
>>
>>64639610
Ew...no, not really. Did you see when they showed her full nude in OITNB besides her underwear? Looks like a bunch of plastic surgery.
>>
>fag in a movie for fags

Seems appropriate
>>
I won't watch it. Sounds like shit. Fuck reboots. Fuck this wanna-be Frank-N-Furter.
>>
>>64637406
But Frank has a Wang
>>
test
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.