[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like this episode was sort of written to mock our expectations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

I feel like this episode was sort of written to mock our expectations of it. They literally used just about every always sunny running gag, reference, and trope in one episode. It was brilliant. 1) shitty homemade videos 2) a straight man witnesses their antics 3) drinking to blackout/nonchalant dangerous alcohol use 4) Dee is gross and ugly 5)Charlie can't read (Brazil)
>>
or they just ran out of ideas...
>>
>>64624436
They're all racist
Mac is gay/likes men's bodies
Dennis murders women
Frank was conning them the whole time
Donkey Brains and Wolf Cola
Fight Milk
The Waitress hates Charlie
Charlie is invincible

just to add more
>>
>>64624450
The scene where the waitress is yelling at Charlie was kind of hot
>>
As a Brazilian that scene really offended me. We dont fucking speak spanish here
>>
>>64625076
Imagine - HUEHUEHUE whole episode.
>>
>>64625076

I know man, but that's the joke, regular gringos are so stupid that they don't know our language, but it raises the question: what is our accent? All the brazilians english speakers that I know don't have one
>>
Am I the only one who thought Andy was played by Michael Shannon?
>>
>>64625076
>getting offended by Sunny
Hello Reddit.
>>
>>64625076
>>64625585
Read these both in a cholo accent.
>>
>>64624390

The accent scene was pretty top notch though.
>>
>>64624390
>brilliant

Now I KNOW you're a redditor.
>>
>>64624390
you forgot the psycho Dennis preserving love(head) in the fridge forever.
>>
>>64627595
and Frank living parts of the movies.
>>
>>64624510
The waitress is easily one of the most evil characters in the whole show.
>>
>>64625585
You must have one then. brazilians have dopey as fuck accents
>>
>>64625585
>what is our accent?
If I was trying to do a Brazilian accent I'd do a Gracie impression.

"Dese fise, heppen in brazil, in nineteen sevenny five..."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEnuHYRP0iE
>>
>>64624390

It was bad... Made me feel bad... It's finally stopped being sunny in philadelphia
>>
File: 1443648839479.png (1MB, 934x682px) Image search: [Google]
1443648839479.png
1MB, 934x682px
>>64625585
You must not know many Brazilians
>>
>>64628376
lol how old is this pic dern has been a black belt for years now
>>
>>64628661
Well, it was before some asshole saw this and decided that it was no longer allowed in competition.
>>
I wasn't disappointed. So glad there's a new season running, I could watch this show forever.
>>
i just thought it was funny
>>
>>64624390
If you didn't laugh at the Fight Milk splice you're dead inside.
>>
the first half was pretty good but the second half was just weird.

mac and charlie speaking like vatos was really the funniest thing though
>>
>>64625076
Yeah you do, it's just that your version of Spanish sounds like a drunk asian man pinching his nose.
>>
File: waddup.png (1MB, 1223x626px) Image search: [Google]
waddup.png
1MB, 1223x626px
>>64629325
I DRINK IT EVERYDAY SO I CAN FIGHT LIKE A CROW
>>
>>64624390
>I feel like this episode was sort of written to mock our expectations of it
You idiots have been saying this since they started going hard with callbacks in season 8. There are no expectations to write meta commentary on for a show with less than a million viewers on FXX. They've been running for 11 years and are out of ideas, just accept it
>>
>tfw you'll never play Kick the Jew
>>
>>64630319
how do you "run out of ideas"
>>
I binge watched this show on netflix and on the later seasons, when the callbacks started to hit it, I thought It was because the show was about to be cancelled and they wanted to appeal to the fans.

I actually was very surprised when I saw that it had a 10th season ano now a 11
>>
>>64630421
Run out of good ideas then, if you're being semantic
>>
>>64630456
I think they've got another two seasons commissioned after this one.
>>
>>64630541
FX has been renewing 2 seasons in advance for years. The year they don't is the year its ending
>>
>>64624390
Yeah it really has gone downhill.

All these episodes with callbacks and retreading the exact same ground unironically is pretty shit
>>
>>64625585

They can't not have an accent. What does that even mean?
>>
They actually had the electric boogaloo meme in one of the episodes....
>>
the gang should write the episodes
not outsiders, it shows
>>
>>64625076
>>64625585

Whats up homessss, hows it hangin in the low riderrr
>>
>>64630635
did they?
>>
>>64624436
>or they just ran out of ideas...

You don't run out of ideas. There's an entire staff of people writing this and when a show gets to the point where it's just a parody of it's former selves it's usually for many reasons, and running out of ideas is not usually one of them. Although it's a common mistake to think that it is.
>>
File: 25f.jpg (20KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
25f.jpg
20KB, 300x297px
>>64630678
Frank wants to change the name from "Chardee Macdennis" to something else and he suggests:

Chardee MacDennis 2: Electric Boogaloo

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/electric-boogaloo if you want to know more info. They could've been referencing the original 1980s film Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo but it was likely influenced by the surgance of this name through the meme
>>
>>64630820
holy shit senpai
>>
>>64630844
i know right its even like the name of the episode! Wow, mind is blown!
>>
Bet on what Frank Falls out of a Window will be like?
I'm expecting something like Frank going on a rant about healthcare maybe?
>>
>>64631194
Frank falls out of a window
>>
File: four f's.jpg (53KB, 385x597px) Image search: [Google]
four f's.jpg
53KB, 385x597px
So is Frank the most red pilled of the gang
>>
>>64631308
He kicks jews, so yes.
>>
Am I the only one a bit tired of the whole making fun of "straight normal guys" like this? I get it, those people are painful to be around, does it mean you have to stick a suit in every episode to remind us?
>>
>>64630421
>>64630528
>The Gang Runs Out of Ideas
>>
>>64631348
how do you interpret it that way at all?
>>
>>64631348
Out of like the 3 major suits in the show one was a gay and one was a jew trying to buy everything up
>>
>>64631194
I just started imagining Frank dangling out of the window of a skyscraper and now the soles of my feet are tingling with fear.
>>
>>64631404

Well if the point is "these guys are so crazy look at them next to normal people", they should find a better assortment of "normal people".. so I can't interpret it that way. As for the characters, they're fucked people but to have someone react negatively to them doing things that don't exactly portray the extreme side of them, it's like wow I don't get where this show is going anymore.

in other words, if you're going to have a guy scowl at Charlie it should be when Charlie's doing something that's actually fucked up. If you watch this episode this guy was overreacting to everything, and that seems to be the kind of shit they throw in this show these days
>>
>>64631556
the only shit he really overreacted to was putting wine in your veins.
>>
>>64631501
That could be too. The episodes cetered around Frank are really hit or miss.
>>
>>64631556
>If you watch this episode this guy was overreacting to everything, and that seems to be the kind of shit they throw in this show these days

Are you for real? For half the game he was super into it, more so than I expected.
>>
What episode are you talking about?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.