[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

post Hong Kong Action/Heroic bloodshed movies need some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: chow.jpg (192KB, 614x371px) Image search: [Google]
chow.jpg
192KB, 614x371px
post Hong Kong Action/Heroic bloodshed movies

need some recommendations
>>
File: FullContact.jpg (25KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
FullContact.jpg
25KB, 300x427px
bump with a classic
>>
>>64622734
Durr, A better tomorrow 1-3
The Killer
I dont know, let me check for more
>>
>>64623713
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heroic_bloodshed
>>
I watched Hard Boiled a few weeks ago. Shit was cool.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (99KB, 802x538px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
99KB, 802x538px
>>
>>64624269
>It's Evil Dead.
>Braindead
>and The Matrix,
>times ten, turned
>up to eleven
Lol
>>
>>64624143
this
>that hospital scene doe
>>
>>64624503

I really liked the warehouse scene aswell.

>Chow just fucking wastes a whole bunch of shitheads while going down a zipline

BASED
>>
File: Chinacore.jpg (618KB, 1403x1892px) Image search: [Google]
Chinacore.jpg
618KB, 1403x1892px
>>
Not a classic, but I thought I'd post this here because it's probably the only recent HK action film that feels a little bit like the Heroic Bloodshed films of the past.
>>
best jackie chan movies?
>>
>>64624652
That ending scene was pree hardcore. Was real surprised by the movie and its action. Comparing this to Firestorm I gotta say White Storm's gunfu action was more believable than when Firestorm blew up half the HK CBD.
>>
>>64624892
Firestorm had a lot of potential, and the action was kind fun even though it was ridiculous, but it really let me down. That truck scene at the end... what the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>64624990
It was an accident ;)
>>
give me some good HK detective movies
>>
>>64622734

A Better Tomorrow and The Killer are definitely the best.

Honorable mention: John Woo's A Bullet To The Head

It's John Woo's vision for the A Better Tomorrow prequel that Tsui Hark did. I like it more.
>>
>>64623713
>A better tomorrow 3

Is 3 really any good? It's not directed by John Woo.
>>
>>64625012
hahaha it was so terrible! Why would there be one truck in an area that looked empty (since there was a massive shootout)!? And couldn't they have made the CGI a little less obvious!?
>>
>>64625136
I rewatched it recently because I go the trilogy on Bluray, and it was my second time watching it. I kind of appreciated it more the 2nd time around. It's not as good as the first two, but it's unique and has some good action.
>>
Look for Full Time Killer w/ Andy Lau. Also some recent Johnny To stuff like Vengence & Drug War are awesome as well.
>>
>>64625980
Yeah, Fulltime Killer is pretty good.
>>
>>64624638
Please never mention Commiecore in a HongKore thread ever again.
>>
Are there any great Hong Kong movies that are quite recent?

Is the HK Film industry dead already or something?

The actors are A+ Shit tier and the new actors/actresses are just based on look, not their ability to act.

I saw 3 recent Hong Kong movies and by the gods are they trash-tier.
>>
>>64626352
Unfortunately I think you're right. Watching recent HK films can be pretty fucking painful. The actors are always made up to be super pretty, as you said, wearing the latest fashion even if their character is a taxi driver or something.

It's gone to shit.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.