[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the most confusing movie I have ever seen. Why couldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 18-star-wars-poster.w529.h529.jpg (93KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
18-star-wars-poster.w529.h529.jpg
93KB, 426x426px
This is the most confusing movie I have ever seen. Why couldn't they just explain who everyone is and what everyone is planning to do? And who asked for all these jokes?
>>
Why didn't Lawrence Kasdan adhere to this EU novel written 20 years ago?

Why don't we see the inner workings of the Senate? You'd think there'd be some heated political meetings with the rise of the First Order.

Why didn't we get a long and winded explanation as to how Maz Kanata acquired Luke's lightsaber?

Why is Rey so naturally powerful in the Force over Kylo Ren? As the grandson of Darth Vader, his midichlorians should have been so much higher than hers.

Jar Jar Hackbrams, shitty movie, fuck Disney, I would have preferred another Phantom Menace
>>
>>64618514
>And who asked for all these jokes?
The capeshit audiences
>>
>>64618568
Rey is also the grandchild of Darth Vader. Patrilineally, therefore more midichlorians.
>>
>>64618597
Absolutely zero evidence to suggest she's related to Luke
>>
>>64618568
>Why don't we see the inner workings of the Senate? You'd think there'd be some heated political meetings with the rise of the First Order.
Because that was one of the biggest complaints about the prequels (see the plinket reviews).

It's a shame really. I could see what George was trying to do and it would have been awesome if he had pulled it off. Unfortunately due to the backlash against ep1, he just stopped caring or trying after that and it shows in how shit and lazy 2 and 3 are.

1 may have had some bad ideas/parts, but it definitely wasn't lazy like the other 2 prequels.
>>
File: stormtroper evo.jpg (315KB, 2441x869px) Image search: [Google]
stormtroper evo.jpg
315KB, 2441x869px
They couldn't even get the new stormtrooper helmets right.
>>
>>64618568
>midichlorians

good lord...
>>
File: 1409509419441.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1409509419441.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>64618514
You know the movie was terrible when people have to defend it with 'head canon'
>>
>>64618691
What's worse is they say that shit like its fact, like everyone else is supposed to have "known" that crap also.
>>
>>64618568
>Jar Jar Hackbrams, shitty movie, fuck Disney, I would have preferred another Phantom Menace

Welcome to 4chan
>>
>Lawrence Kasdan
you know what this faggot wanted yoda to do in E5. You saw it with Yoda vs Dooku. yes that was one of his ideas.
>>
>>64618514
>being literal fucking retard
ayy
>>
>>64618568
You are right, anon.

Fuck all this TFAlovers. They are immune to the logic.

We have been molded by it.
>>
let this movie fucking die already
>>
>>64618609
Not true at all. No concrete evidence sure. But there are several signs the movie means to leave you with the idea that Luke is probably her father.
>>
>>64620034
>implying it will ever die
Star Wars is Disney's now. It ain't goin' nowhere. You'll be hearing about this shit till the day you die.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.