[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deadwood Movie Status: HAPPENING COCKSUCKERS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (267KB, 1242x1407px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
267KB, 1242x1407px
HBO programming president Michael Lombardo confirmed to TVLine that he personally gave series creator David Milch the green light to resurrect the acclaimed yet painfully short-lived Western.
“David has our commitment that we are going to do it,” says Lombardo. “He pitched what he thought generally the storyline would be — and knowing David, that could change. But it’s going to happen.”

The exec says that the revival — which would take the form of a movie versus a limited series — was born out of a “palpable” sense he had that Milch “has something left unsaid” with regard to Deadwood, adding “I’ve known him for a while and it feels like it’s something he’s not done talking about.”
Timing wise, Lombardo says Milch has another project he’s currently working on, “But the understanding is that when he is done with that he will turn his attention to [writing the] script for the Deadwood film.”

what about the potential scheduling nightmare that awaits trying to corral the show’s busy, in-demand cast? “I’m going to leave that in David’s hands,” Lombardo says with a smile. “He’s confident he will be able to.
“The cast is unbelievably [tight],” he adds. “Some casts and creators form a bond that becomes relevant for the rest of their lives. This was a defining moment for a lot of them.”
>>
http://www.avclub.com/article/hbo-has-greenlit-deadwood-movie-230448
>>
Will /tv/ realize that this is real?
>>
>>64617701

Not much meme value tbvh. Too old for neo/tv/.
>>
Also
>>64617777 Get
Check 'em Boys & Girls
>>
>>64617468
I hope Missuh Hears is coming back.
I know most People hated him but I thought he was a great villain.
>>
>>64617781

He was great. Somehow really intimidating. Hope this works out and they can wrangle cast. Could be something.
>>
>>64617468
Michael Hearney better come back for his signature role.
>>
WELCOME TO FUCKING DEADWOO
>>
COCKSUCKA!
>>
Hope they'll re-introduce Garret Dillahunt as a third character.

But really, I'm looking forward to it. This gives Milch the opportunity to end the show in the way he wanted to (which hopefully includes the people of Deadwood turning against Swearengen and burning down the Gem).
>>
I'm so fucking aroused right now.
>>
Hell on Wheels crossover when??
>>
>>64619377
>(which hopefully includes the people of Deadwood turning against Swearengen and burning down the Gem).

Was that Milch's plan? I know the show was going to cover the town fire of 1779, but that event was purely accidental and the real-life Swearengen went on to rebuild the Gem even bigger than before and it enjoyed another 20 years of success before supposedly being burned down by hardcore Methodists.
>>
>>64617701
>Will /tv/ realize that this is real?
Can't speak for anyone else but I'm stunned
>>
>>64617468

>getting to see Swearengen call people cocksuckers on the big screen

muh dick
>>
>>64619581
I heard somewhere that Al was supposed to be chased out of Deadwood, but that might've been just rumors.

Luckily with this movie, now we'll actually see.
>>
>>64619640
Pretty sure it's just going to be an HBO TV movie. I don't think Deadwood has a big enough fanbase to justify a theatrical release.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.