[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Electric Boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 7x7_2.jpg (55KB, 653x427px) Image search: [Google]
7x7_2.jpg
55KB, 653x427px
>>
>>64604004

Best part was the accents. Still retreading a lot of old jokes desu
>>
File: 964.gif (2MB, 290x190px) Image search: [Google]
964.gif
2MB, 290x190px
Long running jokes in IASIP:

Mac being gay.
Charlie cant read.
Crickets consistent fall to rock bottom.
Sweet Dees puke inducing nervousness around attractive men.
Mac fucked a tranny.
Dennis' sex tapes.
>>
>shows that have overstayed their welcome
>>
>>64604363
You forgot

Dee is ugly.
>>
I thought I was watching a repeat for a moment.
I feel like I've seen this episode before.
It wasnt funny, it wasnt original, shits stale yo.
>>
>>64604004
Frank got the most laughs out of my this episode ('Kick the Jew', flag, Wolf Cola) but it also reaffirmed for me that Dennis and Dee have the best chemistry of all characters

Even better for me now than 'Dennis is a serial killer' is 'Dennis and Dee's fucking weird type-A incest dynamic', because that's actually still subtext
>>
>>64604363

Those are fine, I wish they weren't referenced every single episode though. It used to be mentioned once every few episodes but now they do it every episode along with bringing in a cameo. I don't need a reference to every single episode they've done and it's gotten worse and worse over time.

Let's recap all the episodes they've mentioned in the last ep:
-Literally another Chardee MacDennis
-Fight milk
-Dennis wanting to bang D
>>
AV Club gave it an A- so fuck you
>>
>>64604505
Not ugly. Just a bird type woman person.
>>64604363
Also Frank and his whores
>>
>>64604565
>Dennis wanting to bang D
this has happened before?
>>
File: 1448453686844.jpg (246KB, 400x800px) Image search: [Google]
1448453686844.jpg
246KB, 400x800px
>>64604542
fresh off the boat from reddit?
>>
>>64604603
>>
>>64604363
>Charlie cant read.
>Crickets consistent fall to rock bottom.
these are by far the best but always because of their presentation
Like Charlie with the Jihad script or whenever it's a random note he's trying read out of left field
Cricket because there is no bottom the the more horrifying and disgusting he becomes the funnier the joke is
can't wait until he loses a limb
>>
>>64604665
Reddit has a board dedicated to this show and how much they love it. Maybe you should go back there, not me.
>>
>>64604629
They're often disgusted when somebody says she's attractive
>>
>>64604363
And every single one of them went from subtle running gag to character-defining trait
>>
>>64604833
Name something you love and I guarantee that reddit has a sub reddit for it
>>
>>64605713
Big dicked elephants fucking aliens from mars
>>
>>64605766
>tries to prove he's not reddit
>comes up with le epic alien farm sex joke
couldn't have gone worse if you tried, pal
>>
>>64605873
>mad there is no subreddit for that, thus proving he is incorrect

its okay, friendo
>>
>>64604004

not really a fan of the charliemcdennis w/e game was bummed they started the season with that
>>
>>64604363
You forgot Dennis is a twisted fucking psycopath.
>>
where the fuck is artemis? i dont remember the last time we saw her
>>
>>64606837
The Gang Desperately Tries to Win an Award?
>>
>>64606053
>It's not a woman's head in a box, it's a woman's head in a freezer, to preserve the beauty!
>>
>>64604718
The inevitable episode
>The Gang Kills Cricket
>>
I liked this one better than the first Chardee episode though the end just pissed me off but that was the point.
>>
I feel like Dennis and Dee actually lost, and still just stomped the flag infront of charlie so at least ONE member of the group thinks Dennis and Dee are still undefeated.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.