[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The droid we seek is aboard the Millenium Falcon, in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: supreme-leader-snoke-ew-400x242.jpg (14KB, 400x242px) Image search: [Google]
supreme-leader-snoke-ew-400x242.jpg
14KB, 400x242px
>The droid we seek is aboard the Millenium Falcon, in the hands of your father, Hans Solo

Wtf? Was Bala Tik reporting directly to Snoke? Why did Snoke learn about this first.
>>
>>64591066
BAD POOR WRITING IN STAR WARS AWANKENS
>>
Force vision
>>
Speed Force
>>
What is that over there? The script?
>>
Nazi guy probably texted him about it
>>
my dad fucks me
>>
>>64591066
Why does Bala Tik and that gang work for the First Order? Makes them a lot less cool that they're just following someone else's orders.

>implying they were ever cool

Yeah yeah I know.
>>
THE DROID WE SEEK IS ABOARD THE SHIP, THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. WHO'S CAPTAIN IS YOUR FATHER HAN SOLO. KYLO REN ARE YOU AWARE THE HAN SOLO IS YOUR FATHER WHO OWNS THE SHIP THE MILLENNIUM FALCON. HAN SOLO IS YOUR FATHER
>>
>>64591066

Didn't the Scottish Le "Kanjiklub" man tell them.
>>
>>64591638

Because money
>>
>>64591066
There are many problems with this scene.
For instance, it's a rehash of the conversayion with the Emperor in ESB. Except that back in ESB we already knew the Emperor existed for over one and a half movie, so the expectations about his character was big. I don't even remember if Snoke was mentioned prior to this scene, and even if he was, there was hardly any interest. Same with Kylo, Vader was more charismatic and we saw him for a longer time.

Then you have the actual conversation, where we are told Han is Kylo Ren's father, whereas it would have been more interesting to save this revelation for the eventual "Han is killed" scene. Also, Snoke tells Kylo Ren the droid is onboard the Millennium Falcon, but why would Snoke being informed about this fact from some random officers instead of General Hux informing Kylo Ren, then Snoke? It makes no sense. Whereas in ESB there's no need for the Emperor to tell Vader they need to find Luke and chase the Falcon, because there are bigger stuff happening.

Finally, in ESB the conversation is made in Vader's private room onboard the Executor. The place is a little away from the room's door and the LCD panel and the white chamber, but it's still generic looking enough to make you believe it's just part of standard Imperial design. Snoke's hologram, on the other hand, is featured in the middle of a room filled with nothing. A waste of space. If the point was to emphasize the First Order's royalty towards Sboke, they could have added some stuff, like banners or whatever. The shole scene has a confusing set, you can't say the same with its ESB equivalent.
>>
>>64593645
I'm glad they didn't reveal Han's son was Kylo on the bridge. That would have been way too similar to the reveal in Empire. Having it disclosed unceremoniously was for the better, and allowed things to build up to the bridge scene.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.