[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 17

File: Sicario-8[1].jpg (32KB, 680x478px) Image search: [Google]
Sicario-8[1].jpg
32KB, 680x478px
What was his problem?
>>
Unlike Brad Pitt he hasnt scored the mexican nonunion equivilent of Angelina Jolie.
>>
File: benicio.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
benicio.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>64590249
they killed his beloved madeline
btw how did the officer know her name ? it makes no sense
>>
>>64590249
Nothing will make sense to your American ears, and you will doubt everything that he does. But in the end, you will understand.
>>
>>64590291
it was just a prank bro
>>
Con Paz con paz
>>
They made fun of him for misarticulating hand me the fucking keys you motherfucker.
>>
>>64590249
Probably that whiney FBI chick.
>>
>>64590360
thought he wanted to bang her
>>
>>64590369
She reminded him of his daughter, so probably yes.
>>
>>64590291
>it makes no sense

You're not a wolf and this is a land of wolves now
>>
>>64590249
People meme this line hard but he did literally nothing wrong

And it took me a while to realize that when he shot the drug dealer's wife and kids, but that's just playing by the dealer's own fucking rules, you know?
>>
>>64590417
you could tell he was going to kill them all the second he saw them sitting together, it was all fair game
>>
why didn't el jefe just apologize?
>>
File: 243234.png (1MB, 1895x781px) Image search: [Google]
243234.png
1MB, 1895x781px
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>64590417
>but that's just playing by the dealer's own fucking rules, you know?
Exactly. You gotta play by their rules, you know?

Best post-heroic propaganda piece since Zero Dark Thirty. It's essentially the same movie, but at least it attempted to be subtle.
>>
>>64590445
And frankly the quick headshots were more merciful than what he went through anyway
>>
>>64590617

He didn't have much time to play with his food. We aren't shown how many guards are on the premises, only the guards at the gate and inside the entrance wing.
>>
Mexico is a shithole thanks to government corruption, cartels running the joint, and the wealth largely in the hands of established families. No surprise they want to come to the US.

If my wife was murdered and my daughter dumped in acid, I would lose my humanity. All I'd want is to kill the fuckers responsible.

As fucked up at is, the wife and kids are fair game in my eyes too. The wife is complicit with what her husband is and does. All that they own is built upon the blood and misery of others. The sons would grow up to be like their father. They're collateral damage in a war.
>>
>>64590479

>jefe: con paz sicario it was just a prank dude lmao
>alejandro: dios mio you got me good familia
>>
>>64590671
Why didn't he kill the maid, though?
>>
File: TLIHE.jpg (71KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
TLIHE.jpg
71KB, 1920x800px
what emotion is he trying to convey?
>>
File: 1170064-0472BB0E000005DC.jpg (131KB, 964x643px) Image search: [Google]
1170064-0472BB0E000005DC.jpg
131KB, 964x643px
>>64590687
>No surprise they want to come to the US.
They don't. They blame the U.S. almost 100% for all their drug problems, because most of the drugs are bought by Americans and most of the guns uses by the cartels are smuggled from America.
The real pregunta is: are they right?
>>
Yo no saber que pensar
>>
>>64590687
te voy a matar puto
>>
>>64590708

She was holding dishes.
>>
>>64590769
well, op fast and furious couldn't have helped
>>
>>64590602
I agree. Trying to be noble is fine in comic books but in reality, most people would choose bloody vengeance.

What really boggles my mind is that these criminals think that there's no blowback to their actions. When you rob a man of his family, he has nothing to lose anymore. All he wants is revenge. Don't fuck with the everyday man who works a legitimate job because they put up with shit that would make anyone snap.
>>
>>64590291
his name wasn't medellin, but yeah it still makes no sense why the officer would say that
>>
>>64590708
She was his cousin. He knew the place so well, because of her.
>>
medellin is a city, a cartel and some vague pipe dream.

which one were they talking about?
>>
>>64590769

Of course they blame the US. Its just easier for them that way. The truth is the cartel problems of the 70s and 80s simply moved up north closer to the source of the revenue, and the Mexican gangs are too loaded with literal primates to share the wealth and be civilized about it. You don't see chopped up bodies dangling from high rises in Baltimore. These are literal barbarians who will attack mass demonstrations and concentrations of civilians with explosives as part of a dick waving competition with the other gangs.
>>
>>64590249
he's underpaid because he's brad pitt's mexican version
>>
>>64590769
Oh I agree that drug consumers are as much to blame. Their money is responsible for putting these guys in power, but the average user doesn't know nor care.

However why toil in a shitpile when you have opportunity amongst the hated gringos? I was in Cancun when those students "disappeared" and that's the sort of shit that can't fly under the radar here without bringing all sorta of heat.
>>
>>64590809

The vast majority of first hand victims of the drug war do not end up to be the Punisher, they end up running for their lives. It wasn't Arnold Schwarzenegger with a vengeance who hunted down Pablo Escobar, it was the CIA.
>>
>>64590928
the average user knows exactly whats happening, nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>64590687
I'm probably just an edgelord asshole but yeah. If anything, the movie never really takes the sympathic lens away from him no matter how absurdly dangerous and violent he gets. Like Charles Bronson in Death Wish.

Also him constantly saving/sparing/putting up with the bullshit from Emily Blunt made him seem really tragically noble and did nothing to emphasize "HE IS A BAD PERSON"

It's *almost* a straightforward Punisher or Jack Bauer kind of story.
>>
>>64590928
>>64590769
I have no moral sympathy for drug dealers or drug abusers

I want to see full drug legalization just to see people like them get BTFO by the Walmarts of the world
>>
>>64590671
>He didn't have much time to play with his food. We aren't shown how many guards are on the premises
He's told by the drone guy that there are six people in the house, so he knows there was only one guard in the house and the maid won't be a problem.
>>
>>64590877
You actually see shit equivalent, if not worse, than what we're seeing in Mexico right now in the low income places in the US like Baltimore, Detroit, etc.. I get it, you want to feel like the people with the lighter skin are infallible saints, but that's just not the case. Poor uneducated people will be shit no matter their skin color, you can stop living in your little bubble pretending the 'white race' is somehow superior to others.

And the blame is on everyone. The Mexicans for starting it, and the US for their shitty violence encouraging laws.
>>
>>64590809
>What really boggles my mind is that these criminals think that there's no blowback to their actions.

Rich people don't have to suffer the consequences of their actions. Money can buy you all the financial and political security you need. The only blowback they'll ever face is when they're abandoned by their protectors.
>>
>>64590951

The average user doesn't really grasp how his or her $50 purchase is filtering back to the drug supplier, they just see the guy on the corner or in the stall or their friend or whatever. And the fact of the matter is if you're going to blame users for the drug war, you might as well blame humanity for all scourges of the Earth because thats how broad that statement is.

Besides, people will always crave 'the harder stuff'. Tobacco in America ruled the 18th to 20th centuries. Hard liquor was king of America of the 19th and 20th centuries. Marijuana and hash became popular in the 20th century. People don't want the 'safe' stuff, people want to be risky. People want the 'harder' stuff that everyone says will make them go wild at risk of brain damage. Yeah its stupid but its also human nature.
>>
Is this the closest we'll ever get to a Splinter Cell film?
>>
>>64591035
He wanted revenge but wasn't that deranged to torture the wife and sons. Besides, knowing that you're responsible for their deaths is the worst punishment to inflict before you get plugged.
>>
>>64590834
>it makes no sense
Maybe you should watch the movie again you fucking moron
>>
File: 1439821929397.jpg (15KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439821929397.jpg
15KB, 441x411px
>>64591083
>Baltimore, Detroit
>people with the lighter skin
>>
>>64591162
I'm just saying people who use drugs, excluding weed since nowadays that shit is mostly domestic in first world countries, know more or less how the ladder works, when people think of coke they think of colombia and cartels
>>
>>64591083

>You actually see shit equivalent, if not worse, than what we're seeing in Mexico right now in the low income places in the US like Baltimore, Detroit, etc.

You're comparing the lucrative Wild West full of guns and ammo, from sources as close to America to as far as China, to literal shitholes full of despair and glocks. And it has nothing to do with race and everything to do with culture. The gang culture of every nation south of Texas is raw viciousness, any history book will tell you that. Their native cultures and environments made them that way. Eric Holder shipped guns, he didn't give birth to armies of violent savages who think stuffing chopped dicks in peoples mouths is fun.
>>
>>64591162
Blame the game and not the player? That's horseshit. Drug lords wouldn't have cash and thugs if it weren't for abusers funding them.

I want drug legalization so that these stupid fucks die en masse from commercially available product while peddlers see their revenue dry up.
>>
>>64591266

I know what you're saying. I wish legalized marijuana along with other legalized common narcotics (under regulation) could make the problem go away. But it won't. The government could legalize cocaine today and people will just ask for crockadile tomorrow because its dat new shit mang.
>>
this film is so overrated
>>
>>64591309

More like accept your world for what it is instead of trying to pain everything in shades of black white and grey. Circumstances shapes people. Gun merchants in America aren't out for the Mexicans, they're just selling stock for their livelihoods. Addicts aren't trying to fuel all evil in the world, they just want a little more spice in their lives. That doesn't make then innocent, but using the guillotine on all of them doesn't really recognize the problem as a whole. And being unable to recognize the nature of the beast will lead to ineffective decisionmaking, like cutting off the head of the beast and turning it into a hydra instead. The campaign on drugs has to be fought at all levels of many societies - a coordinated effort using many different approaches. Simply blaming and sending armed men at one aspect of the problem and hoping it works doesn't do jack shit.
>>
>>64591325
It's the best movie produced by the mainstream American cinema in 2015.
Even though this doesn't really mean much.
>>
>>64591324
well maybe, but if that were entirely true Research chems would be way more popular, I can buy 10,000 tabs of 1P-LSD right now if i wanted, or 3-FPM or clonazolam or whatever type of drug I wanted, legally, and these drugs will all get banned and probably forgotten about, people want brand recognition with their drugs because they assume they are safer.
ecstasy is really the only RC drug I can think of that got real mainstream attention and stayed popular (unlike say bathsalts)
>>
>>64591179
>Besides, knowing that you're responsible for their deaths is the worst punishment to inflict before you get plugged.
Meaning the only reason he killed his family was to make his mortal enemy suffer for about 20 seconds or so.

I'd call that even more deranged. If you can't get to the guy and kill his family instead? Make sense from a revenge perspective. But this? He might as well have tortured the guy and let his family go. No actual difference.
>>
>>64591495
ojo for le eye amigo
>>
>>64590757
"scores": {
"anger": 0.0027755592,
"contempt": 0.01352254,
"disgust": 0.000215412831,
"fear": 0.0000462863936,
"happiness": 0.0000334417564,
"neutral": 0.927915156,
"sadness": 0.05469181,
"surprise": 0.0007998033

https://www.projectoxford.ai/demo/emotion
>>
>>64591485

The real hurdle for legal drugs is ease of acquisition. Look at the post Baltimore riot situation. Its not cocaine that people are buying, its all the legal prescription drugs that was looted from the pharmacy. Put marijuana behind 20 barriers and checks, don't act surprised when people just hand cash money to their dealer instead. There needs to be a government approach that directs more users towards legalized drugs without looking like its trying to make new addicts.
>>
>>64591325
PREGUNTA REDDIT
QUIERE MORIR?
>>
>>64591252
That's why I said worse shit happens there, friendo. And don't even try to deny you were gonna try to push some white supremacist bullshit, this is how you closeted 4chinners always start this shit.
>>64591289
Stop trying to pretend people South of the US border are the only people to do shit like this. In the parts of the US that are as bad as the bad parts of Mexico you see worse shit, and a lot of times it's not even related to something illegal like drugs or prostitutes. You could even argue shit like the persistent mass shootings taking place in the US are just as bad, they're just not as 'graphic' as some of the dick stuffing shit you see in Mexico because of the culture difference like you said. People are just as violent where ever you go, we just perceive them to be more violent in cases like these because of our own culture differences.
>>
>>64591685
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre

combine all the mass shooting victims in the past 10 years and you probably won't have this number of murders
>>
>>64591685
>it's Mexican culture to cut someones dick off and shove it down their throat

wew lad
>>
>>64591757
Aztecs bro
>>
>Lionsgate has commissioned a sequel, centering on del Toro's character. The project is being overseen by writer Taylor Sheridan with Villeneuve also involved.

>not Blunt's character
>>
>>64592025

the Blunt doesn't like franchises
>>
>>64590358
I noticed your joke anon, and it was swell.
>>
File: wolf-header-1.jpg (278KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-header-1.jpg
278KB, 1600x1000px
>>64592072
More like her character got BTFO and will probably be quitting the FBI to go work as a sheriff in some hick town where there aren't any wolves.
>>
>>64592025

Good, this SJW ruined the movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 601x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 601x250px
Better supporting character coming through
>>
>>64592168
Explain how she's a SJW exactly.
>>
>>64591731
Look up "mass shootings 2015" and prepare to be surprised. I won't provide you with any links since it will be easy for you to look up, and you can't blame me of being a liberal cuck sjw or whatever you kids call each other nowadays.

And just an fyi, Tamaolipas is a fucking warzone, last time I passed by there I saw no cops at all, gunshots everywhere, 'abandoned' houses everywhere. Juarez also used to be like that, and had killings like that one, things have calmed down there a bit though.
>>64591757
Maybe you should go to Mexico and find out for yourself what Mexican culture is like. :)
>>
>>64591325
probably, but still the best movie I saw last year.

I only saw this, JP and TFA.
>>
>>64590287
Who would that be by the way, Salma Hayek?
>>
>>64592168
no, no.
>>
>>64592182
Blackhatfags are the worst fanbase on /tv/
>>
>>64591461
Blackhat was better by a landslide. The final act of sicario was so out of place I swore the studio made them add it because there wasn't enough call of duty shit in the movie
>>
>>64592025
Why would they sequelize blunt's character? She was almost sytematically destroyed by every plot development and I think it's strongly implied that she's quitting LE.
>>
This movie is only getting noticed because it's "topical", and it's a topic that's really fucking easy to make a movie about.
>>
>>64592393
Maybe it's a good movie from a director that has a few good ones in a row?

hmmm
>>
>>64592341
>The final act of sicario was so out of place

Finding that dude was the point of the operation. The entire movie is about that. You coudl complain about a tonal change but it's definitely not out of fuckiing nowhere.
>>
Benicio, score and cinematography were oscar worthy.
>>
>>64592341
>Blackhat better than Sicario

Kek
>>
>>64592357
she gets a special soldier serum and takes down the bad guys
>>
>>64592526
Have standards fallen that bad?
>>
>>64590249
>You're asking me how a watch works, for now just keep your eyes on the time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SCREENWRITER WROTE THIS AND THOUGHT HE WAS A GENIUS

AND /tv/ ATE IT UP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT
>>
>>64592745
He literally sat at home and googled stuff. The bar is very low.
>>
>>64592654
Sadly it's the truth. In a week from now you'll see when the Oscar nominations come in.
>>
>>64592654
del toro might get a nod. Cinematics had some memorable moments.

Score wasn't good.
>>
>>64592745
it's a decent analogy, not sure what's causing the distress.
>>
>>64592745

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>64592745
It wasn't supposed to be deep or a meme line or anything spectacular. Just a mundane useful analogy.
>>
>>64592654
>>64592880

Hello Blackhat fanboys
>>
>fat contrarian autists set movie as their obsession
>all discussion on movie is now ruined

It's amazing watching you guys slowly take over threads like the fat, mouth breathing disease that you are.
>>
PREGUNTA
>>
File: Call of Duty Movie.jpg (487KB, 2000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
Call of Duty Movie.jpg
487KB, 2000x1503px
>>64592341
>The final act of sicario

Was basically a shorter, better-shot, far more thrilling version of this movie.
>>
>>64592968
>>64592745
>ree why am i angry
>>
>>64592745
>uses normal analogy
>normal people understand said analogy
>autism gets triggered by analogy
>>
>>64592980
that was just a pleb version of restrepo
>>
AHORA VAS A CONOCER A DIOS
>>
>>64592880
I hope so the entire sequence before they enter the tunnels was one of the best I've seen in a while.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEN HE KILLS THAT GUYS FAMILY BECAUSE HE KILLED HIS FAMILY. SOOO DEEP I WONDER WHY THEY DIDN'T BRING UP HIM WANTING REVENGE FOR HIS FAMILY THE ENTIRE MOVIE.

OH WAIT
>>
>>64593013
None of you understood what he meant by that
>>
>>64593122
then what did he mean by that?
>>
At least we can all agree that Benicio is a pretty good actor.
>>
>>64593148
How the fuck should I know? It was a throwaway line meant to sound cool and impress simple people, which it clearly did.
>>
File: beniciokek.webm (3MB, 640x270px) Image search: [Google]
beniciokek.webm
3MB, 640x270px
>>64590358
ITS COCKSUCKER YOU CUNT!

HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW ITS COCKSUCKER

FUCK
>>
>>64593243
what are you even complaining about
>>
>>64593243
She was basically asking how the cartel fundamentally works or something like that and he was telling her to just try to stay alive.

that's what I got from it but I was on a lot of acid
>>
>>64593243
>you're asking me for the intricate details of this operation, when really all you should pay attention to is the end result

you're literally autistic
>>
>>64593256
That it was a stupid meaningless line that plebs and videogame players thought was cool
>>
>>64593349
it had meaning though, it wasn't even subtle or anything, are you just being facetious?
>>
>>64590249
You're asking how a character works. Let's just keep an eye on the movie.
>>
>>64593487
God dammit this mans a genius
>>
How many useless characters did Sicario have?

Now how many useless characters did Blackhat have?

Exactly
>>
>>64593562
none
dunno
>>
>>64593602
The black guy was useless. Did she really need his support to find out what was going on?

Just having him around made her a weaker character.
>>
>blunts accent

where was she supposed to be from? I feel like someone could have coached her better to sound like she was actually an american.
>>
>>64593602
The main character of Sicario was irrelevant to the plot. The black character was irrelevant to the plot. The cop character was irrelevant to the plot. The glasses guy was irrelevant to the plot.
>>
>>64593810
actually no. Everyone was relevant to the plot. You just don't know what the plot was.
>>
>>64593602
>>64593562
What was teh point of the dude who tried to strangle Blunt? How did he advance the plot? Seems like the whole scene was just another way to show how BLunt's character was way out of her depth.
>>
>>64593839
there was no plot
>>
>>64593856
So fucking contrived. Blunt just happens to notice the wrist band at the bank, and Shane just happens to need to TAKE HIS KEYS OUT HIS POCKET IN ORDER TO TAKE HIS PANTS OFF, REVEALING HE'S EVIL SHANE. ITS FUCKING STUPID.
>>
>>64592654
honestly, yes.
>>
>>64593856
The whole movie was basically showing how these average guys get swept up into the cartel's business and how it affects people on both sides of the border.
>>
>>64593873
Ah yes, the patented "no plot" meme

well memed friend
>>
>>64594324
it was boring too
>>
>>64593856
I honestly don't understand how you can be so stupid
>>
my uni blocks torrents where can do direct downloads?
>>
>>64594432
USENET or whatever it's called, I reckon.
>>
>>64592320
Just above people that post like you, and those that claim reddit
>>
>>64592880
It's Roger Deakins, he won't get a nomination or award.
>>
>>64594432
You can physically download it at redbox
>>
>>64595289
I can't figure otu how he keeps gettignn shunned. I mean, look

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005683/
>>
>At last, i have now truly become... The Sicario

Jesus christ really?
>>
>>64593243
How the fuck do you not get what he meant by it?

He was saying "It's really fucking complicated how the cartel works, and I don't feel like explaining it, so for now just keep your eyes open."
>>
>>64590769
She's a big girl.
>>
File: im medellin.jpg (321KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
im medellin.jpg
321KB, 1920x800px
>>64593294
ITS BASICALLY THIS

HE'S SAYING THE WAY THE CARTELS OPERATE IS MORE COMPLICATED THAN HER PEA-BRAIN CAN COMPREHEND, BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN WITH AMERICAN EARS :^)

THIS WAS JUST PART 1 OF A MUCH BIGGER PLAN, HE DOESN'T WANT A PARTNER, HE ONLY HAS TO USE HER, SO WHY WOULD HE TELL HER MORE THAN SHE NEEDS TO KNOW BEYOND THE IMMEDIATE TASK OF SURVIVING THE CONVOY
>>
Great movie. Any else feel the change from point of view to Mexi Assassin from the girl cop near the end was jarring, in a good way?
>>
>>64595497
They'll give him a bullshit lifetime achievement award after he is dead or close to dying. He must have made enemies with powerful people.
>>
>>64595661
kek
>>
>>64590687
based
>>
>>64590291
The movie is fucking stupid but that part actually makes sense

Medellin is his nickname, it's obvious that he is very well known in the drug trade business.

He's an extremely dangerous assassin for the Colombian cartel.

The Medellin cartel used to control almost all drug trade and he's working for the people are that trying to reinstate that cartel, hence the nickname.
>>
>This is the land of wolves now, and you are not a wolf
So he was a furry the whole time? Or was it a secret sequel to that Wolfman movie he made years ago?
>>
>>64596168
the Yanks are trying to usurp the Mexican cartel?
>>
>>64590249
I CANT FIND A TORRENT ANYWHERE WTF
>>
>>64596277
how? I watched the screener last week.
>>
>>64596256
Did you listen to Matt or whatever his name was?

He explains it plainly: the Medellin cartel was bad, but having just one cartel was still a lot better than having countless cartels struggling for power. The CIA knows they can never truly wipe out the cartels altogether so they also want the Medellin cartel back.
>>
>>64596256
Were you not paying attention?
>>
>>64590687
+1
>>
>>64596312
>>64596316
just testing ya
>>
Crimson Peak bombed and nobody wants to give him money for Pacific Rim 2. He mad!
>>
>>64592341
>>64592182

Excuse my newness but this Blackhat thing is a maymay, right? Surely nobody can be this retarded.
>>
File: variable this is knife.jpg (161KB, 1920x848px) Image search: [Google]
variable this is knife.jpg
161KB, 1920x848px
>>64596312
Kind of ironic, since CIA is responsible for the weakening of the Colombian cartels in the first place.
>>
>>64592025
good? who gives a fuck about that coalburning moralfag?
>>
>>64590249
He lost his Star War script
>>
Why is Blunt an SJW again?
>>
File: big sicario 4u.jpg (172KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
big sicario 4u.jpg
172KB, 1920x800px
>>64596350
KEK

>LE GETTING HIS DELTACOS MIXED UP MEME

>>64596580
C&PD GOAT
>>
>>64590958
as 'evil' and driven by revenge as he may be, he still represents the righteous and good
with that in mind, i think everyone can identify with the feeling of a need for vengeance even if they have no intention of ever acting upon it - living vicariously through others .. isn't this part of the appeal of movies?
>>
File: 1452033073125.png (507KB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
1452033073125.png
507KB, 1280x536px
So wait, was he actually a Mexican prosecutor or he was always some kind of tacticool operator with Colombian cartel connections who happened to cross the ire of the Mexican cartels?
>>
>>64597640
they never say, but anon will present numerous varying hypothesis
>>
>>64597525
I wouldn't exactly call it righteous and good. It's more about how far we're willing to go in order to keep that kind of crazy senseless violence away from our loved ones. So he does a lot of seemingly bad things but with the intention of protecting others from the evil that was done upon his family.

I guess it's asking the question if the ends justify the means. Doing bad things to protect naive idiots like Emily Blunts character because our laws can't touch those drug lords.

So he is a very unpleasant character, but he does what he believes he has to.
>>
>>64597640
He was

Then he somehow became Max Payne with his ability to land 3 headshots in a single second
>>
>>64590809
>>64590931
Both of you guys have a point. But victims of first hand usually go to other cartels or places where they can find a chance for revenge.
Hell even in small drug stuff this happens like in City of god.
>>
>>64597640
He used to be a prosecutor and then he turned into a hitman after his family was killed. He used to work for the colombians and they name him as medellin. The medellin cartel was active in the 80's to early 90's which probably means he has been a hitman since. So he has a couple of decades of experience when it comes to killing people.
>>
>>64592211
>Maybe you should go to Mexico and find out for yourself what Mexican culture is like. :)
Beaner here. Dude, Mexico have a hard on for violence and brutal stuff, is cultural, since Mexicas, the tribute to death, the sacrifices, eternal conflict.
>>
File: don_angry.jpg (28KB, 386x434px) Image search: [Google]
don_angry.jpg
28KB, 386x434px
>ask for operatorcore recs in Sicario thread
>get recommended Strike Back
>unrealistic recoil
>near infinite ammo
>people don't stop and keep running after being shot
>hip firing and hitting multiple medium/long range targets
>>
File: operator.webm (1MB, 960x400px) Image search: [Google]
operator.webm
1MB, 960x400px
>>64592168
Can this guy be co-star please?
>>
>>64594432
tuserie.com
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.