[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this was fantastic. Loved the delicious Raimi cheese,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (62KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 500x750px
Holy shit, this was fantastic.

Loved the delicious Raimi cheese, and it was a better superhero movie than most modern superhero movies.

What did you think of Darkman?
>>
Good movie.

Darkman, and Blade are two good capeshit movies that tend to get overlooked.
>>
>>64589682
I liked Meteorman too
come at me
>>
i thought it kind of sucked lol
>>
>>64589682
Blade, I've heard good things about.

Then, I've also heard the stories about the post-it notes and the CG eyes.
>>
>>64587703
Not great, just a Batman (1989) cash-in with good actors.
>>
>>64590542
the first two are good, the third is horrible, at that point snipes had gone off the deep end
>>
>>64590532
Why's that?

The cheese was intentional, I thought.

>bad guy says "Have a nice flight"
>tosses a guy out the window
For some reason I had a hearty kek at that.
>>
File: crow-poster.jpg (435KB, 1347x2000px) Image search: [Google]
crow-poster.jpg
435KB, 1347x2000px
The 90s were filled with such dark comic book adaptations. They weren't particularly good, but in retrospect they are a lot more unique than today's capeshit.
>>
>>64590587
Alright, good to know.
>>
>>64590609
Should I watch this? I've heard about Brandon's tragic murder but is the film itself pretty good?
>>
>>64590585
I never saw Batman 1989
>>
>>64590651
>murder
I love a good conspiracy, can you fill me in?
>>
>>64590651
it's okay. the soundtrack fucking kills
>>
>>64590720
It's on Netflix too. Good movie.
>>
>>64591122
Brandon was shot on the set of The Crow, in a scene that was supposed to have involved a prop gun. What doesn't make much sense to me is why they had a real gun on set in the first place.

I dunno all the details, though.
>>
>>64591122

>used real guns not prop guns
>gun was used in live-fire shots
>bullet jammed in chamber
>nobody notices
>same gun used in another scene firing blanks
>blank = propellant - bullet
>blank + bullet = real gunshot
>"accidentally" shoot Brandon Lee because no one was smart enough to check the gun before and after it was used
>>
>>64591253
see
>>64591284
>>
>>64590585
You take that back, reddit
Batman 89 is pure kino
>>
>>64591313
Now that there is all the details...something's fishy as fuck there.
>>
>>64590542

Blade 1 is great, gritty but dark fantasy too. Second is more comic book, more superhuman fights but not full blown capeshit.

Blade 3 is a trainwreck, even without Snipes being nuts its still a massive piece of shit. Lame story, horrible casting, fuck all action, and Ryan Reynolds in full quip mode.
>>
>>64591501
>Ryan Reynolds in full quip mode.
I can only imagine what the Deadpool movie's gonna be like.
>>
>>64591364

using real guns is perfectly normal, it's often cheaper than prop guns (see Lord Of War, where they rented 700 actual AK-47s) and just as safe if you follow proper procedures

I know that the stagehands' union requires firearm knowledge on their entrance exam, but idk if that was added post Crow accident or not.

Either way it's really odd that it was not caught when:
>the round originally misfired
>they put the guns away after filming the live stuff
>they took the guns out to get them ready for the blank scene
>they gave the gun to the guy who was shooting it
>>
OBLIGATORY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdeAhpIPhE
>>
>>64591565
>dem screams
>"Take the fucking elephant!!"
Y'see, it's this kind of shit that I just love. It's unapologetically cheesy, but it's made by someone who clearly doesn't give a single fuck about that particular fact.
>>
Watch The Shadow next
>>
>>64591758
On Netflix?
>>
>>64591886
lol

Fuck off rube
>>
>>64591899
I'm sorry, I didn't know what evils lurked in the hearts of men
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.