[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hating the Star Wars prequels daily reminder that this is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (3MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3MB, 2000x1000px
>hating the Star Wars prequels
daily reminder that this is literally the most Reddit thing you could do. Big Bang Theory even have a huge hard on, about hating the prequels
>>
>>64583547
it's very common for star wars fans to hate the prequels.
>>
>>64583547
bazongler
>>
>>64583547

Pleb
>"The prequels are all trash"

Reddit
>"Revenge of the Sith is the best prequel"

Patrician
>"The Phantom Menace is the best prequel"
>>
So because a shit TV show thinks the prequels are bad, they must be good?
>>
>its easy/common to hate the prequels
>better pretend to love them to establish my identity
>>
so reddit
>>
So you should revert your opinion on a franchise which is mostly hated in pop culture, just to fit in on a website?
>>
>>64583607

KinĂ³phile
>"Attack of the Clones is the best Star Wars kinegraph"
>>
BOJANGLES
>>
>>64583547
If your goal is to be contrarian, I heard reddit doesn't enjoy a warm cup of piss.
>>
Episode 3 is the best and there will never be a better Star Wars movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UnjrG_N8hU
>>
>>64583547
You're never going to make this meme happen. I was 5th grade when attack of the clones came out. Even back in my plebeian infancy I instantly knew it was bad.

This was when I though Armageddon was a "classic"
>>
Phantom Menance is literally one of the best movies in the series
It is patrician-tier story-telling, intricate world-building, and a rich set of characters
>>
I like BBT. It's comfy
>>
You know what? Fuck you guys. I defended the prequels for years. That's right, I actually like them. I had to put up with idiot friends and jackasses here parroting Red Letter Media for years, dealing with people who could form no opinion of their own. Same shit with Hudson Hawk. Now all of the sudden, NO! You LOVE the prequels now just because The Force Awakens is popular so you guys have to be contrition as usual. Fuck each and every single one of you. Start trying to just enjoy movies. You want to pretend you're a cinemaphile? Some expert about actual good "patrician" films? Well, I've made three attempts about discussing Vampyr in the past 24 hours, and the only reply I've gotten was "Sorry, not Star Wars". You people don't like movies. You don't even like good movies. You are the plebs, /tv/. Each and every single one of you. You are nothing but a bunch of echo chambering, empty headed, no taste plebs.
>>
>>64583547
>If a show hates it I need to like it
>If a fucking website hates i need to like it

Do you even have a personality or do you base your tastes on disliking what redditor faggots like? You sound like every other child here. Or should I say, /tv/ mainboarders.
>>
>>64583607
/thread
>>
>>64585162
>parroting Red Letter Media

yeah, RLM started that
>>
>>64583547
Liking the prequel is the most hipster thing you can do.
>>
>>64585024
so glad someone finally said it
>>
>>64585162

Hello, reddit!
>>
>>64583679

100% this
>>
>>64583607

unaltered opinion because you dont care what people on some shitty website think about you
>III is the most fun to watch even though i wish they never made them

actually i think JJ and his team wouldve made great prequels if George just gave them the base story of what happened
>>
>>64583982

this trailer is literally a 2 minute version of the movie
>>
>>64585358

>if George just gave them the base story of what happened

George wanted the protagonist/s to be kids in the new trilogy, though.
>>
>>64585276
Fuck do you mean /thread???

Nigga the /thread is just not even watching the fucking Star Wars movies because they are fantasy soap operas for children.. Any dude that actively states "I've never seen a single Star Wars film"... is instantly a patrician quality man.
>>
Liking Star Wars at all is the even more reddit
>>
>>64585489
>Any dude that actively states "I've never seen a single Star Wars film"... is instantly a patrician quality man.
feels good
>>
they were all meh, even as a kid, but i didn't hate them
>>
>>64583547
>I do and enjoy things based on whether the TV-section of an anonymous image board thinks I'm reddit or not.
>>
>>64585541
It does feel good. But if you don't like fantasy and you don't like Soaps... why the fuck would you like Star Wars? I don't like Walking Dead either because it's a Soap Opera.

I can't stand soaps dude. It's the second shittiest tier of television that can happen yet it's still to this day the most popular.
>>
>>64583547
>big bang theory
>writers sitting in office shitting out ideas for new episodes
>jew disney producers knock on door
>next episode airs
>only nerds and geeks hate star wars prequels!!!
what a surprise
>>
File: 47062-11460.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
47062-11460.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>64583547
>>64583547
The Big Bang Theory panders to any nerd stereotype they can get their grubby fingers on, that doesn't mean we don't actually enjoy Star Wars, Star Trek, D&D, comic books, uh... fuck, I don't know, what else have they namedropped? Lord of the Rings?

Nothing is sacred to them.
>>
>>64585468
I meant if the prequels never happened and JJ would be doing them now

TFA had weak overall story but filmmaking-wise it was made very competently
>>
>>64583607
>pleb
'star wars is a good movie series that is well written & directed'
>reddit
'star wars is gud lol'
>patrician
'star wars blows stinky dog shit'

fixed that one for you friend
>>
>>64585664
>im a nerd and big bang theory doesnt represent mee!!!!1111
kill yourself via rope
>>
>>64585489
>>64585622
Dude, if more soap operas featured zombies and laser space battles, I'd be more inclined to watch.

Then again, maybe not. I dropped American Horror Story because it was more soap opera than horror.
>>
File: 737.gif (486KB, 325x187px) Image search: [Google]
737.gif
486KB, 325x187px
>>64585726
Piss off.
>>
>>64585764
kill yourself
>>
>>64585790
You first.
>>
>>64585830
>>64585790
>>
> letting big bang theory of a things dictate your opinion

I'm depressed for you people
>>
>everyone dislikes terrible movies so to be contrarian you should like them

/tv/ isn't a hivemind, child

like the prequels, don't like the prequels

who gives a shit?

your entire existence shouldn't be based around what's popular or not

fuck back to /b/
>>
>tbbt gets so shitposted here in /tv/ I actually gave it a try
It's not that bad, just really entry level "XD IM A NURD" things
>>
>>64585162
People who hate Hudson Hawk just miss the point man. I feel like I've been championing that movie my whole fucking life
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.