[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 minutes into Juarez and Chill and Mike Vining gives you this l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: fiji.jpg (108KB, 1357x652px) Image search: [Google]
fiji.jpg
108KB, 1357x652px
12 minutes into Juarez and Chill and Mike Vining gives you this l
>>
...this look
>>
>>64582897
Time to operate senpai
>>
he wasn't in the movie enough
>>
Cool movie but was a bit fixated on the tacticool operating. Dramatic elements were all hinged on the manic woman, but there was never any cohesive opposition to what the operators were doing. She just...didn't like it because it was "illegal" though by all accounts it was entirely sanctioned by both governments. I enjoyed the overall tone of the film, but I think these characters could have been used more effectively.
>>
>>64587498
>complaining about the movie being too tacticool
>>
>>64587498
>She just...didn't like it because it was "illegal" though by all accounts it was entirely sanctioned by both governments.

Whole point of the film, kiddo. The US government is no better than the phony installed one in Mexico
>>
>I'm getting a boner

What did he mean by this
>>
Just make a movie with this guy doing OP shit...
>>
File: 1304588973460.jpg (374KB, 1207x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1304588973460.jpg
374KB, 1207x1644px
>>64588226

OPERATORS LIVE TO OPERATE

HE'S ABOUT TO GET SOME ACTION

>>64588333
THEY'RE DOING A SPINOFF MOVIE LITERALLY BECAUSE BENICIO WAS TOO BASED NOT TO

BURN NOTICE WILL PROB SHOW UP TOO, GET THE OLD TEAM BACK TOGETHER
>>
>>64588198
This is an oft touted theme that is rarely accurate. The classic "if you kill him you're as bad as him". I get that, but one- I was never under the impression that the comparatively calculated, precise, violence orchestrated against the most violent cartels in Mexico for a goal that genuinely would benefit people at large was in any wa sad objectionable as what those cartels were doing. If one side "is just as bad", then that better be made clear, otherwise you're latching on to a false comparison.

It's why that ending scene is so weak-exactly WHAT is her issue with what's happened? Does she disagree on any level besides "it was wrong"? Why was it wrong? She didn't make a strong enough argument, an while I agree hat benecios character does demonstrate the kind of similarities you're describing, it didn't approach the level of misery inflicted by the cartel.
>>
Why did they go through so much effort to merk one cartel el jefe?
>>
>>64589296
So his cartel would get the message not to do too much cartel violent crime shit on burgerstan soil.
>>
>>64589589
i don't think anyone got that message
>>
>>64585414
this.
also, it could have used more operating and less filler.
>>
>>64589608
Thats the point of the movie hence the ending.
>>
File: big sicario 4u.jpg (172KB, 1920x800px) Image search: [Google]
big sicario 4u.jpg
172KB, 1920x800px
>>64589296
ITS JUST THE BEGINNING

MEDELLIN IS TAKING BACK THE DRUG TRADE, ALL THE CARTELS ARE BOUT TO GET FUCKED UP

THATS THE GUNSHOTS AT THE END OF THE MOVIE, THE SHIT HAS ONLY JUST BEGUN

BTW, ITS ALSO AN HOMAGE TO THE END OF TRAFFIC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNgvVVjgK68
NOW THE KIDS ARE PLAYING FUTBOL VS BEISBOL, MUY CLEVEROSO
>>
>>64589608
most of /tv/ is too young and/or too autistic and/or too stupid to notice most things in most movies
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.