[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's always sunny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 20

Who's ready for season 11!
>>
>>64567517
hello reddit
>>
>>64567564
hello other reddit
>>
I loved sunny but it jumped the fucking shark. fat Mac ish era. there are some fun ideas but most of the episodes are fucking filler.

remember Thundergun. now that was an event. they even mentioned it a little later.

I'm not saying there aren't some good ones. like charlie finds love.

the whole cast is flanderized to fucking shit, where minor characters just appear to spout one liners.

I just want it to end with dignity
>>
Anybody got a stream?
>>
>>64567810
There was a post saying the ending should be Charlie's gone off the deep end and kills the entire cast because he couldn't get with the waitress.
>>
>>64567600
>>64567564
end your lives
>>
Stream for FXX anyone?
>>
File: 1452041631077.png (126KB, 717x511px) Image search: [Google]
1452041631077.png
126KB, 717x511px
me family
>>
>>64567834
>>64568611
found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynqTlJTLJX4

not sure what time zone it is
>>
File: WIN_20150930_113633.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20150930_113633.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
Looking for a stream. Trying to have a party, it won't be the same without Always Sunny. Please send me a link!
>>
What time does it start?
>>
>>64569054
In 7 mins
>>
>>64569082
The stream?
>>
>>64567834
arconaitv dot me has an fx stream in the cable section.
>>
>>64569082
>>64569082
Thank you friend.

>>64569129
They have FX, Always Sunny is on FXX
>>
I CAN'T
>>
Shame they moved this show to a station most of America doesn't get. Really killed the show.
>>
I'm a five star man!
>>
>>64569235
Yea FX deserves to go under desu
>>
>>64569129
You dumb fuck, this doesn't have the fucking stream fxx. Fuck your dumb ass you dumb motherfucker I hope you die in a hot, fiery pit. I wish everyone in your family would get all sorts of awful terminal diseases that can't be cured by any sort of doctors of fucking voodoo witchcraft.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
This is gonna be the worst season yet
>>
>>64569375

Based on...?
>>
>"So of course we brought up Chardee McDennis"

Just fuck continuity, huh?
>>
Now THATS how you say the name of the episode in the episode, having acknowledge the shit out of
>>
>FX presents
Kek even they know nobody cares about fxx
>>
I missed the cold open, what was it?
>>
>Mac wearing the same exact tshirt
Fitting.
>>
>Kick the Jew
Holy shit my sides
>>
>>64569407
(you)
>>
Euuggghhh, comedic use of air horns, haaaack
>>
>Charlie MacDennis
what a shitty name for a board game pack that doesn't make sense
>>
>Level 1
>They're not drinking wine
>>
>What celebrity would you want to drink with

>Bill Cosby

Kak
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6470571
>>
stream2watch.co/live-tv/us/fx-live-stream

4 is working for me.
>>
wow this is terrible
>>
DEE I'M GONNA PUT YOUR HEAD IN A BOX

le callbacks XD
>>
>frank
>one of his childhood games was kick the jew
>has a nazi flag
fdshbdsbfbfhjsksjd
>>
>>64569720
there grandfather's a nazi you retard they went to hitler youth camps as kids
>>
>>64569826
but wasn't that the mothers side of the family?
nothing to do with frank.
>>
Is that the CEO from The Office?
>>
huehue
>>
>the guy is getting into it

Neat
>>
File: 1450823585335.png (310KB, 1926x145px) Image search: [Google]
1450823585335.png
310KB, 1926x145px
>HORROR

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT
>>
>those acents
>mind, body, and HORROR
6/10 at best
>>
Heisenberg pls go
>>
>>64569999
Nice quads bro
>>
>donkey brains
>>
drunk charlie was pretty good last season
>>
>>64569690
4 F S WIN
>>
Meh, not that great of an episode. Some moments but didn't live up to the hype (of course). Where the fuck did Mac go at the end?
>>
>>64570339
my thoughts exactly
>>
That was bad.
>>
>>64570394
frank hiring a guy
waitress
zozzled hard
>>
this wasn't good

don't know if i even laughed
>>
>>64569690
Heil
>>
Pretty good episode imo. Thought it was going to b shit but it was comfy-tier. Looking forward to this season now
>>
>10 pretty good seasons
I wouldn't mind this being the last season as long as the end it with them doing the most mundane thing like trying to buy a new coach but they never get thhe couch or something like that
>>
be me
le 25 yo
start watching iasip
le arrive to s8
wow this went downhill
look up the writers
the gang writes very few episodes
my heart broken
my no head because im mexican
>>
>>64570686
faggot is this your first time here
>>
Episode went to shit after Frank took over, the accents, the IV gag, and the nazi flag were pretty good but not a lot of good jokes otherwise
>>
>>64570728
Uh-huh, be gentle with me :3
>>
File: dennis.jpg (16KB, 261x254px) Image search: [Google]
dennis.jpg
16KB, 261x254px
a glib facsimile desu
>>
anyone got DL or stream?
>>
>>64570861
I have to second this question.
>>
>>64570728
yes a friend told me this is the hardcore 9gag xD
>>
A few good gags/jokes but pretty disappointing. But I'm excited for the season still with the episode titles I know there's some great things ahead.
>>
>>64570840
Dennis kinda looks like moot desu
>>
Did nobody get a screenshot of Frank's flag?
>>
>>64570633
>>64570794
>Pitch video
>awkward but not really funny like most of their pitches, wasted time

>Flag raising
>boring wasted time

>Accents
>kind of funny but goes nowhere

>Hands on Dee
>mildly humorous but too short

>IV drips
>goes nowhere

>Mattel starts getting into it
>goes nowhere and then disappears

>Level 4
>kind of funny but of course goes nowhere immediately

>Waitress
>Literally blurred out any potential

>herpderp episode is over already
>>
>>64571076
>Charlie doesn't understand he's not a cat
>played a Bird Of War
>>
No torrents up yet?
>>
>>64571228
not changing anyones mind
>>
i'm just gonna download these and watch them the next day from now on, commercials are fucking ridiculous and ruin any flow a show has
>>
>>64571298
Prepare for the bitter taste of ashes.
>>
>>64571269
None that I've seen.
>>
>>64571514
its a joke >:(
>>
Dennis really looks old, maybe it'll be a season thing, like Fat Mac was. And Dee is way more attractive now, then she was in prior seasons.
>>
This episode was amazing as fuck. When they started round 2 and had to do those accents I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>64567810
>filler
for what?
>>
File: Capture5.jpg (78KB, 1232x452px) Image search: [Google]
Capture5.jpg
78KB, 1232x452px
>Great
http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/07/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-chardee-macdennis-2-electric-boogaloo-review-2

HATERS ITT BTFO
>>
torrent when?
>>
is there seriously no link for torrent or stream yet?
>>
What a great fucking episode. Like top 10 easy. Holy shit what a debut. I'm still laughing.
>>
>>64572785
>>64572791
no idea why there's nothing up yet. this is bullshit
>>
how the fuck is there no torrent or stream up yet?
>>
http://thewatchseries.to/episode/its_always_sunny_in_philadelphia_s11_e1.html
>>
???
https://kat.cr/its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-s11e01-720p-hdtv-x264-killers-rartv-t11866893.html
>>
File: 1429064014534.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1429064014534.png
361KB, 858x725px
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EPISODE ONLINE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHERE IS IT
>>
torrent is up in a foreign private tracker I use so I figure it's everywhere
>>
>>64572946
nope

>>64572968
confirmed working. thank you
>>
>>64569871
Yes it is
>>
Wow Dennis looked really sick
>>
>>64572986
projectfreetv
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>chutes and splatters

and devito is quickly approaching death
>>
>>64572713
Those are like the worst points in the episode, what the fuck.
>>
>>64572904
>>64572039
Shills
holy fuck, I love this show but that was a borefest
>>
>>64574848
those were the only points of the show besides the Waitress and Frank being jigsaw
>>
It was ok. But just like the Lethal weapon 6 episode, it was no where as good as the original
>>
>>64569871
David Wallace
>>
>>64575064
It wasn't terrible, but it should have been better as a follow up to cmcd. I enjoyed last year's premier much more.
>>
>>64575186
>Not Mac and Charlie's accents
>>
Pretty good episode.

I fucking loved chardee macdennis and was surprised it was the season opener.

Really hope they do another one next season too, I don't really care if they end up running it into the ground.
>>
Alright /tv/, as a longtime fan of this show, I feel it necessary to break this down since there seems to be so much controversy

>Episode starts, plot immediately feels forced
>kick the jew, topkek
>Frank actually says "Electric Boogaloo" in the episode, not once, twice.
>Ohwowanotherhomevideo.jpeg
>"Emotions in check"/team breathing exercises. First actual chuckle of the episode.
>Charlie yelling, badly playing horn, awkward marching. Feels forced af.
>Thundercats joke. I laughed but looking back its pretty shitty.
>Four Fs, actually lol'ed
>More shohorned horning
>Bill Cosby, lels
>oh look, Mac's gay! Dennis is a sociopath! SO FUNNEH
>IV drip gag, was actually looking forward to this one, thinking they were really stepping up the barriers of the gang's addictions. Nope, just more lelrandom horn-playing nonsense because the joke ended before it could really start
>dumb accent shit

Sorry guys, I'm done. Fuck this. I'll tune in next week but holy shit this is the worst filler episode so far.
>>
I may have been over hyped, but it didn't really do much for me. I still have faith, hopefully they started off with a guaranteed slamdunk so they could save the good stuff for later on.
>>
>>64575571
It should have been better as a follow up to such a good episode, they kind of blew it.
>>
File: afasdf.gif (793KB, 245x255px) Image search: [Google]
afasdf.gif
793KB, 245x255px
This doesn't even feel real
Why would they do this
>>
do you autists just hate everything? I swear for the past 4 years every episode of sunny has been "the worst one yet"
>>
>mac will never take you to the hamburger store to get some chips then pound your boipussi
JDIMSA
>>
>>64575972
I loved last season, they're are some definite classics there. The finale last season left me lukewarm, but not as cold as this premiere. I hope I'm overhyping, but the episode felt slightly lazy and they didn't really justify going back to that well so soon.
>>
this was an odd season opener

it was still funny, don't get me wrong, but not as good as most other funny episodes

they should have both saved this for later in the season, and worked it out a lot more. the funniest bit from the first one, which was mac flipping the board, wasn't even referenced. Now I'm all for doing things different in a sequel, but at least throw something that good SOME kind of bone

in the end it's a good episode of a good show. but not great. they can't all be great though.
>>
This past couple seasons weren't great.
Dennis was constantly le psychopath
Mac was constantly Homo mcJesusguy
The others were OK, but they can't get any better either, at this rate.
The award episode was kinda embarrassing.
The scenarios for the gang are as good as ever, but the gang is becoming a parody of itself.

I don't have high hopes.
I will say that Charlie Work was a 10/10 episode.
>>
Man Seeking Woman absolutely destroyed tonight though. That might be my favorite episode they've done.
>>
As someone who thinks Frank is the worst character, he literally did and said every single funny thing in the episode.
>>
>>64576266
gang dines out and the cereal defense are in the newer seasons and theyre both great. some episodes fall flat but i actually like the newer seasons more than the older ones
>>
>>64576266
As long as they weave in the outrageous character traits to a good story it doesn't really matter. When they're crowbarred in like tonight it really feels rote. But you still should have high hopes if a show you like is banging out perfect 10 episodes 10 seasons in.
>>
>>64576353
I'd say Boggs, Spies, and Boat from last year are all classics.
>>
IMO Frank was really funny in this episode. Kick the jew, the flag, HORROR were all pretty good laughs. After the gang woke up from the drinks the rest was pretty dull.

Im hoping we'll finally get to see Psychotic Dennis and Gay Mac reeeally start to come out this season. I know these traits are already painfully obvious but I'd like to see this get hit really hard. Maybe even have Mac admit he's gay finally. I know we already kinda saw this in full throttle with Mac's day and IM A FIVE STAR MAN but im itching for more, especially after the clay molding in this episode from the both of them. I feel like theres a lot of potential.
>>
It's so strange how this series feels like it's stuck in time. The Cosby reference was the only thing that made it seem like they weren't still in the mid 2000s.
>>
>>64576727
Thats one of the reasons I like it. Most other modern shows have to reference smart phones or the internet constantly to appease the masses
>>
>>64576593

i sincerely hope this is bait
>>
>>64576834
>>64576727
This is true. Hell, even the episode where Dennis got a smartphone didn't make it a huge thing but had it be an important plot device.
>>
Charlie's marching was the only funny part.

The last few minutes of the episode was pretty stupid. They were trying too hard to be edgy and it was just cringe
>>
File: 20160106_231059.jpg (850KB, 2304x1296px) Image search: [Google]
20160106_231059.jpg
850KB, 2304x1296px
>>
>>64577384
How the hell were they trying to be edgy?
Fuck this buzzword, i thought it was already dead
>>
>>64577499
the ending was le spoopy dark comedy xD
>>
>>64577586
The show is a fucking dark comedy you ingrate

How the fuck is that a criticism
>>
File: 1427086372641.jpg (42KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
1427086372641.jpg
42KB, 576x864px
4/10 episode
>>
>>64577636
It used to be good now its a just a bunch of cringe
>>
>>64577586
That wasnt "edgy" at all. It was only a quick parody of saw, it didn't even last very long and was hardly "spoopy dark comedy" before Frank came into the room and when he did that vibe completely changed.

Have you actually ever seen Saw?
>>
>>64577390
meh
>>
>>64577749
>cringe

Fuck off /v/.
>>
feels like someone who had watched some of the later seasons of always sunny made this ep

every 'always sunny' thing was in it. dennis le madman, mac is gay, dee's a bitch, charlie likes the waittress, frank is orchestrating everything, straight man comes in to be bewildered by the gang's hijinks (at least he started to get into it but it ended too soon).

im missing a few but it felt pretty underwhelming. hopefully not indicative of the rest of the season
>>
What's with these last few seasons having a huge amount of callbacks to the previous ones?
>>
It was a good episode, depsite the shitposting. Dee's shitty philly accent was great. The IV drip had some great visual humor to it with people fucking pressing the bags. David Wallace was a good straight-man.

I don't get most of these criticisms. Mac is gay jokes have been going strong since the first season. Dennis is a serial killer jokes have been there since the second season.
This is classic /tv/ apocalyptic shitposting.
>>
>>64578348
Writers are running out of ideas
>>
I'd say it was an average to below average episode. Not a terrible start to the season.
>>
>>64578348
all things die anon, even stars burn out
>>
>>64578418
usually the characters attributes are treated with a little subtlety or tact. they used both mac and dennis' tropes in the same challenge and it was literally just 'mac made a penis cause hes gay lol' and 'dennis made a dead woman - bc he's a serial killer!'

dee doing bad accents has been done in at least 5 episodes, it was ok but not great. agree with the IV but the business guy straight man has been done to death. at least he started to get into it but i don't think they explored that enough

not the end of the world friend, just an underwhelming premiere
>>
Underwhelming, but at least nothing this season can be worse than when they were on the game show last season. It's comforting knowing where the show bottoms out.
>>
>>64578529
>Subtetly or tact
Not even in the early seasons. Mac's gay jokes started with him banging carmen. Dennis literally remorses over being unable to murder the waitress.
>dee doing bad accents has been done in at least 5 episodes
There's a difference between Dee not being able to do a british accent and not being able to a philly accent.
The Business man also had a different dynamic, both because he gets into it, and because you get less obvious disgust and more overt attempts to contextualize the gang's shit as something marketable.

I maintain, it was a good episode. /tv/ is just doing their pessimistic shitposting as usual.
>>
Are you 11?
>>
>>64567517
dennis looks fucking OLD in the new episode
>>
>>64578796

I was really distracted by his hair.
>>
>>64578796
they all look so much older, except frank

timepepe.jpg
>>
>>64576886
They already admitted to making the show get crazier as it goes on. It's not hard to imagine. The therapy episode already well established they all have issues, no problem with letting them crack once in a while.

>>64577384
It really wasn't. Moreso the rest of the gang acting completely unphased by it.
>>
I guess it's one of those episodes that might become a little better with age. Disliked the Wade Boggs episode when it came out but a year later it's just alright.

The execution of the episode was just total shit though.

They've (again) failed to recapture the lightning in a bottle that was Seasons 3-5
>>
I thought it was really funny. I like the throwbacks to older episodes and how they expanded upon Chardee McDennis. Granted, the first is one of my favorites.
>the flags
>latin accents
>LEVEL HORROR
Solid start to a season imo.
>>
File: evolutionofiasip.jpg (317KB, 1709x823px) Image search: [Google]
evolutionofiasip.jpg
317KB, 1709x823px
relevant
>>
>>64578961
the hair was odd. i dont like the wet look
>>
>>64579078
>I like the throwbacks to older episodes
they pretty much have overdone the throwbacks though
>>
>>64579114
There have been Mac is Gay jokes since the first season. There have been Dennis is a serial killer jokes since the second season, and there have been jokes about him being weirdly rapey since the first season. Frank makes a fucking peanut butter and mustard (or some shit) sandwhich in his second appearance. Dee's been a dirty slut since literally the 3rd episode.

Don't blame the show because you don't pay attention to the characters.
>>
wow that was shit.
>>
>>64575624
Do you even know what a filler episode is?
>>
>>64579172

go to bed Rob
>>
>>64579114
Frank has been DUDE DISGUSTING LMAO like three episodes after he was introduced.
>>
>>64579335
I really should. Arguing with Jabronis on /tv/ is bad for the soul.
>>
>>64579172

Those jokes didn't define the characters much like they do now
>>
What was the social commentary in this episode?
>>
>>64575972
exactly this, every season when a new ep comes out this happens
>>
Dee is becoming more attractive every season
>>
>>64579691
Those jokes still don't define the characters. One throwaway gag doesn't change that basic egotism is their primary character trait.
>>
>Glenn's frustration that Trump is a serious Presidential candidate is aging him

top kek
>>
Funny:
>Mac and Charlie Accents
>part 2 Electric Boogaloo x2
>poops and ladders
>Because you have no honor you goddamn bitch
>fire in the hospital

Bad:
>Dee's accent
>Mac is gay and Dennis is a psycho

Okay:
>video
>flags
>>
File: 1390352905788.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1390352905788.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>64579953
>expecting CharDee MacDennis rehash to be good
>>
File: franks flag.png (491KB, 916x461px) Image search: [Google]
franks flag.png
491KB, 916x461px
>kick the jew
kek
>>
>>64579114
You're making IASIP out to be as bad as present day Simpsons, which it isn't
>>
>>64580745
Is there a sitcom that was at least this good in it's 11th season?
>>
the funny thing about the mac being gay jokes is the fact that him fucking a tranny in earlier seasons was less obvious than how they write him now
>>
>>64581600
>fucking a tranny that hot
>gay
>>
>>64581640
They're normies, not 4chan. Fucking a trap is gay as hell, especially in 2006 for people from philadelphia.
>>
>>64581931
>Fucking a trap is gay as hell

I've made a huge mistake.
>>
>>64582425

it's not gay if the tranny looks like a woman
>>
>>64578321
>hey guys remember donkey brains!
>>
>>64581931
Wow, just realized sunny is 10 this year
>>
>>64581600
That doesn't make sense when you consider that Mac was really reluctant to be with her until she got her dick cut off.

Mac banging the tranny wasn't a gay joke, it was a low-standards joke.
>>
>>64583160

11 actually
>>
File: vlcsnap-error918.png (996KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-error918.png
996KB, 1280x720px
>>
Laughed pretty hard at Frank drugging the gang. Everything else was reasonably enjoyable, it's been months since the show was on the air so I'm not going to kick up at fuss at the Mac is gay and Dennis is a serial killer gags, they were pretty on point.

The gang has always been larger than life dirtbags, and the show has maintained enough quality that I can still laugh at it 11 seasons in. That blows pretty much every other sitcom out of the water, and there isn't anything else even half-decent in terms of scripted comedy on TV anyway.
>>
the running gag i enjoy the most is definitely Wolf Cola
i like that they just casually throw it in from time to time
>>
>>64585256
I just cracked up at that point.
It wasn't particularly clever or anything but I just loved the throwback.
Also Fight Milk.
>>
File: Frank.png (1015KB, 964x716px) Image search: [Google]
Frank.png
1015KB, 964x716px
>>64577390
>>64580718
>>64584430

>"I thought it was a bunch of F's."
>"No. No, you did not."

I laughed so fucking hard at this bit
>>
>le outdated Saw joke

Holy shit that episode was terrible.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1MB, 1366x820px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1MB, 1366x820px
Reminder not to sexualize the bird
>>
Writing was lazy, just like Lethal Weapon 6.

Did anyone else see every single plot point coming at least 5 minutes before they arrived? As soon as the guy ended up on Frank's team I knew he was a plant, as soon as Frank said horror I knew he was going to take over, and as soon as Charlie woke up I knew Dennis and Dee would be smashing the pieces in front of him.

I wish they stopped building episodes around callbacks and focused on engaging and surprising dialogue. The strength of the show was it's writing, but this strength has since been warped by the popularity of the character archetypes and situations, so we get rapid-fire punchlines with none of the build-up that used to occupy the majority of the show.
>>
>>64586087

Did I understand the bizarre incest implications between Dennis and Dee here?
>>
Why is this thread so small after 14 hours from the season premiere? Is /tv/ too cool for Always Sunny now that star wars is out?
>>
>>64587562
It's just medicore episode, nothing much to discuss.
>>
>>64587320

Dennis banged her during Halloween and it has scared him for life.
>>
>>64581231

Fraiser
>>
>>64586344
i saw all of it coming but i still laughed. you cant expect a show to only have episodes like "dennis system" or "the gang buys a boat".

this was a good filler episode.
>>
>>64588050
no he didnt
>>
DL link up?
>>
>>64588211

Dee says that he isn't the father but she doesn't deny that they banged. He still went into that room and banged someone with the same costume as Dee.
>>
File: fightmilk.jpg (92KB, 750x434px) Image search: [Google]
fightmilk.jpg
92KB, 750x434px
>>
>>64589401
gag reel for this is hilarious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqqeaKY2vY
>>
I think people are seeing references to older episodes and hating them on sight. Let's look at Mac and Dennis' interpretations of love from the episode

>Mac's arrow from cupid

This is a good reference to Mac's homosexuality. It looks like a dick, and at the same time has a plausible reason for Mac making it. His logic for wanting to make an arrow at the very least makes some sense.

>Dennis' head in a box

Awful and convoluted way to shoehorn in the idea that Dennis is crazy. Not nearly as subtle in explanation as Mac's, which makes it shit

Not all callbacks are bad. Some are though.
>>
So can we all agree that four F's was the funniest part of the episode and a memorable Sunny quote?
>>
>>64589839
I'm actually bummed that they didn't reference Mac flipping the board at all. It's instantly what I think of when I think of the first episode.

I'm glad they at least threw in a 'nopuzzlesnopuzzlesnopuzzles' though.
>>
>>64567984
>kills the entire cast
they seem to be grooming dennis for this part
>>
File: just.png (142KB, 275x288px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
142KB, 275x288px
Why does Dennis look so tired
>>
>>64590861
Fargo took a lot of energy out of him as a person
>>
File: 1437422239254.jpg (295KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1437422239254.jpg
295KB, 797x1200px
>>64590861
being a five-star man ain't easy
>>
Quite simply the best episode yet (bar maybe the Dennis system). If you don't agree you can go fuck your father's wife
>>
>>64592212
Can't tell if bait. I dont think this episode was bad but I dont think its even top 10. What makes you think its so amazing?
>>
>>64567810
reddit
>>
Is this the official /reddit/ general? would you mind putting something in the title so I can filter it? Thanks in advance
>>
really didnt like the first episode:
-lots of references to older episodes, and if the feel forced like the dennis clay thing or the cuts to older videotape clips, i hate them instantly. Because who is really watching the series right know, i guess people who watched all the previous shit and then it feels just lazy way to pull jokes out of a scene
-the whole episode concept is lazy to beginn with but the twist with frank and the awful hospital end scene...idk at least in the original episode the ending was really funny with the coin toss
-really the adventures style lots of episodes have was missing, where you really dont know whats coming next

frank was the only really fun one, the rest was a dissapointment. the start of the last season, the plan episode, wasn great either so there is hope...
>>
>>64592683
You are wrong and should feel ashamed, cunt
>>
>>64579114
Mac was a closet gay in the fucking unaired pilot
>>
>>64567517
holy fuck that was terrible. i thought this show was reddit af before but god damn this was literally a reddit episode

fuckin normie redditors
>>
The same things from 3/4 exists in 9+

idiot
>>
The head in the freezer was a bit much, but overall decent.
>>
I thought it was pretty funny, show has definitely become more wacky and crazy but I don't really care, I still laughed. Much better than last seasons 1st episode
>>
>>64595077
Yeah, I ended up really loving season 10 but I HATED that first episode. I thought it was absolute garbage
>>
>>64590861

He's getting old. Not everyone has the genetics to look good at 40, sadly.
>>
>>64576266
The award episode is great tongue in cheek satire of every comedy show /tv/ hates
>>
>>64567810
>most of the episodes are fucking filler
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
>>
>>64595119
Charlie Work and The Gang Misses the Boat were the only good episodes last season.

>>64595123
But I thought he had complete control over his body?

Also, I'd rather think it's intentional that he has been letting himself go little by little every season. He's chubbier, which makes his face kind of droopy/bloated, and mirrors how Dennis is slowly losing control over his life.

I know it's too good to be true, but after fat Mac I wouldn't but it past them.
>>
>>64590861
devito looks worse
>>
>>64576266
>The award episode was kinda embarrassing

Way to show you're an idiot who didn't get it. That might be one of the best written pieces of comedic television since Frasier went off the air.
>>
>>64567517
Fuck me Danny is getting old
>>
>>64595077
>>64595119
>people hating on completely original adventure episodes like 'The Gang Beats Boggs'

Yall niggas stupid, enjoy your electric boogaloos
>>
>>64567517
Just like Star Wars, they made a soft reboot
>>
>>64595640

The Gang Group Dates was fantastic
>>
The slightest criticism of newer Sunny stuff always results in a cascade of booty devastation.
>>
after re-watching it a bunch, I can say it was pretty good.

Pros:
>kick the jew
>home video (I know it's overdone but it's a Sunny staple I can't help but love)
>filibuster
>thundermen
>frank's flag
>IV drips
>Charlie Subtitles
>waitress
>no puzzles no puzzles no puzzles
>fucking david wallace

The cons:

>Charlie's awkward flag raising stomping
>Dennis' awful head in a box thing
>out of nowhere saw parody
>no Mac flipping the board

Overall 8/10 episode. Way more good than there was bad.
>>
this episode was fucking solid you jabronies
>>
THIS WAS 10X BETTER THAN S10! FACT!
>>
>>64597302
>Charlie Subtitles

I actually really hated that, just as I did the first time. In both instances I could understand Charlie enough without them, so they ended up ruining his delivery.
>>
Worst saw parody ever and too predictable, meh 6.5/10. But it's just a first episode.
>>
>>64597936
>understanding 73 beer charlie without subtitles

I don't believe you
>>
Not as good as the first Chardee Macdennis episode, but still pretty solid. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season, especially since we've got a Mac & Dennis episode coming.
>>
This episode felt like a fan had wrote it. A 13 year-old fan.
>>
From DirecTV for next week:

>Frank Falls Out the Window
>After falling out of the window, Frank thinks that it's 2006; the other three see this as a chance to fix their past mistakes.

Could be pretty good, although it's another episode ripe for references so I'm sure people will bitch.
>>
>>64600839
Everyone here will hate it anyways because it's popular. Then when next season comes out and is the best season yet they'll hate that and say how this season was the best
>>
>>64567517
Not me. Still catching up on season 10.
>>
>>64576266
I agree with everything but what you said about the award episode. One of their best episodes of the last 3 seasons.
>>
It was off to a pretty good start. Felt the episode peaked when Frank poisoned them.

After that, it fell to pieces. No more raised stakes since Andy was a plant. Everything within the hospital scene was predictable.

They've been doing this thing lately where they'll set up a conflict or raise the stakes, but then they'll kinda cop out in the laziest way.

Like Charlie Rules the World. Yes, Dennis draws attention to the fact that it "just ends" with him deleting their accounts, but that doesn't really excuse the abrupt ending. Ideally he should have deleted their accounts, which would have caused them to lash out at him in a way that would have ruined something important to him.

This is writing 101 stuff. You need conflict to drive a story, and if the characters get let off the hook too easily, then it feels really unsatisfying.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.