[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Tragedy.jpg (981KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
981KB, 1456x816px
What was the point of this scene?
>>
>>64555860

to create a reason for some autistic man-child to shit post 10 years down the line
>>
To watch a space opera about eggs and sperm.
>>
>>64555860
seriously? to set up the whole reason anakin goes dark side in 10 seconds flat
>>
>>64555860
To sow the seeds for the second trilogy by establishing Darth Plagueis aka Snoke.
>>
File: 1451908395376.jpg (62KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451908395376.jpg
62KB, 620x387px
He did his best

Can't you at least give him that?
>>
>>64555878
Ill admit, I keked.
>>
that sheev isn't evil from anakin's point of view
>>
>>64555860
what is with this fake ass film grain
>>
I really like sheev's voice 2bh, especially during this scene.

I also like NOOOO! NOOO! NOOOOO!
>>
>>64555860
It shows you the sexual tension Anakin had with palpatine. Due to his lack of conviction it was easy for the emperor to mind fuck a young Anakin and it's not like he was resisting anyway he wanted to be mind fucked. He gaped his young mind open and the emperor with his midichlorian count of over 20,000 the young emperor slowly yet forcefully shoved his seed into his mind. Anakin accepted what has happened to him and he wanted more he would never come back.
>>
>>64555860
To be good.
>>
This scene is one of the best ones in all of star wars
>>
Wait, was this scene evidence that force mind reading was a thing? I know kylo ren does it all the time, but I thought that was fairly unprecedented. But he clearly uses a force mind control to see that Anakin was forced to spy on him. Thoughts?
>>
>>64556261
vader does it to luke at the end of rotj
>>
>>64556261
Vader did it to Luke in Jedi, there is literally nothing innovative to the Star Wars lore in TFA.
>>
>>64555860

>What was the point of this scene?

Lucas had no idea how to show palpatine and anakin coming to some kind of understanding about each other. He couldn't figure out how to show anakin learning things about palpatine and perhaps seeking him out for teaching on how to save his wife. So instead we have this scene, and the scene later on in the office where palpatine essentially flat out tells anakin that he's an evil space wizard because anakin couldn't figure it out.

Morons will protest and say that this is one of the best scenes in star wars because of sperm & egg visual metaphor going on in the background, but it's another lame overacted dialogue scene and palpatine does like 4 spooky head turns in the span of a minute making this scene more goofy than anything else.

How great would it have been if palpatine didn't know if anakin knew what he was and instead it was anakin that sought him out. "Look I know your secret but you've been my friend so I am willing to trust you, I -have- to save my wife and the jedi can't help me. I will become your apprentice if you give me the power I need, but I won't betray my other friends" And then some event happens that forces him to have to choose between his new master and his old friendships and he makes his decision. Instead we learn that anakin is the dumbest motherfucker in the universe.
>>
Did I ever tell you the story of Darth Icky The Tricky?
>>
File: konnie-huq-0047.jpg (852KB, 1994x3000px) Image search: [Google]
konnie-huq-0047.jpg
852KB, 1994x3000px
>>64556587
>4 spooky head turns
Suddenly I stopped hating your post and agreed with you
>>
Sheev feels up Anakin in the bathroom after
>>
>>64556728
He stole it from a meme video
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.