[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: oi.jpg (131KB, 634x856px) Image search: [Google]
oi.jpg
131KB, 634x856px
>By falling for the Oscar Isaacs meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. Inside Llewyn Davis was a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

>It is all fraud, a manipulation. Oscar Isaac is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

>Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

>Isaac is lying to you with his very existence.

Thoughts?
>>
>>64539969
Do I talk first, do you talk first? Are you talking first? Or am I? Who’s supposed to talk first?
>>
I like this copypasta because it gives me an excuse to post Oscar
>>
>>64539969
>you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick
I liked guardians of the galaxy and thought it was good. I'm new here i guess but was i not supposed to do that? am i part of some fascist system now
>>
stupidest thing I've read today
>>
your actually right.
who are you quoting?
this is 100% true.
>>
>>64540125
>am i part of some fascist system now
The culturally infantilizing meme machine.
>>
File: get destroyed.jpg (172KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
get destroyed.jpg
172KB, 960x720px
>>64540158
nice. i love memes and mac demarco
>>
It could be argued that actors like Isaac, lawrence, and Pratt aren't actually talented at acting. But I think it's more about whether you enjoyed them,talent or no.

For example, I don't think Isaac is a particular talented actor, but the way he played his roles in those movies were entertaining and enjoyable.

I don't think j.law is a good actress, and I've never been entertained or drawn by her performances.

But I get what you mean, OP. It's like the jews are looking for hot young faces to basically be the face of Hollywood and movies.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (14KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
14KB, 259x195px
>>64540045
>>
>>64540128
You didn't read your life story today?
>>
>>64539969
That's pretty accurate
Maybe he'll get better over time but right now he's only a slightly more refined Chris Pratt
Pratt at least did a good job on parks and rec, what does Isaac have besides a few meme movies
>>
Who will the next shilled meme actor be now that Isaacs has been swallowed up by capeshit? It may be somebody we've seen already in minor roles.
>>
>>64540295
>he hasn't watched ILD, Show Me A Hero, a Most Violent Year
>>
Fassbender and hardy are actually decent actors in their niche
Isaac is just alright in a lot of roles, he's like Leo
>>
>>64539969
Autism
>>
>>64540368
Ok, meme performances I should have said
>>
>>64540368
All just excuses for the trendy jews to write blogposts and magazine articles to prime the next meme actor for capeshit action figure fodder.

The end goal of him being a "legitimate" actor who would already be starring in capeshit was already in place before he was even cast in those movies. They start from the dollar signs then work backwards. How do we get him to this point of being a cashcow who is also still credible in the cheapest most efficient way possible? We find some credible sounding low budget scripts and then put him in them on the cheap and then write enough magazine articles until reddit/imdb catches onto this guy and from there you filter down into the normies when the first capeshit project is released.
>>
>>64539969
Way to dehumanise a guy just doing his job. The Disney marketers shill the guy non-stop of course, but behind the shilling though he's just a normal manlet trying to make something of his life.
>>
>>64540521
I'd fucking kill him myself he's so far removed from a human being to be at this point. He is more akin to a corporate bullet point. I could just slide the knife into him and feel nothing like one of his meme robots in that reddit fedora flick he did.
>>
>>64539969
Haha I was there when this pasta was created a few hours ago

And it's 100% correct
>>
The only other white passing latino I can think of is Freddie Prince Jr when he wears blue contacts.

Let us have this one white people
>>
>>64540492
His Cliff Curtis Syndrome makes him even more useful.

>>64540586
>hours ago
No.
>>
Looks like someone's mad that this manlet can act, sing and dance. And probably fuck better than you
>>
>>64540560
pssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>>
File: 1413205597505.jpg (19KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1413205597505.jpg
19KB, 306x306px
It's hard to take these threads serious when there's 1000 Star Wars threads a day and nobody seems to say anything about that...
>>
>>64540615
He has a point, although it's nothing new. This has been happening on some scale since movies started.
>>
File: back7.jpg (201KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
back7.jpg
201KB, 852x1200px
>pretend actor
I'm just going to go ahead and let that sink in...

I'm not really sure who Oscar Isaac is, but I think you might be schizophrenic OP.
>>
>thoughts?
Why are you pastyass white crackerass crackers so paranoid n delusional all the time?
No offence to my caucasian brethren
>>
>>64539969
kek

more like "NO OSCAR" Isaac AM I RIGHT
>>
>>64540774
We'll see. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>64540774
His career will burn out quickly after star wars. He'll be back to cereal commercials before it knows it.
>>
>>64539969
Then explain to me how is that I had never seen him before and instantly fell in in love with him when I watched Ex Machina?
>>
Get fucked faggots

#teamoscar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Vxf1-I-k8
>>
>>64540856
The whole movie was designed to appeal to the fedora demographic. They wanted your demographic to see star wars and capeshit so they exposed him to you in that format.
>>
Bretty good pasta desu.
>>
>>64540878
how do people who perform duets not fall in love every time

fuck
>>
>>64540942
look at her face towards the end. she fell hard
>>
>>64540910
I didn't like his character. I liked him personally.
>>
File: youjustknow.png (4MB, 2500x1487px) Image search: [Google]
youjustknow.png
4MB, 2500x1487px
>>64540878
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>64540957
Even better.
>>
>>64540988
>also have wavy hair
>look like shit
Nice little world we live in
>>
One day I will write song about Guatemalan mantel. He is appropriate man
>>
File: CX1H3sIWwAMBSfG.png (205KB, 373x373px) Image search: [Google]
CX1H3sIWwAMBSfG.png
205KB, 373x373px
>>64540988
Is she gonna turn Rey into libertarian bros?

(his shirt that triggered tumblr this week)
>>
>>64540878
Damn, what a beautiful voice. Not sure how I feel about the broad
>>
>>64541021
Are you roleplaying as Pam from the Office?
>>
>>64541089
>that fat gut
>>
>>64541215
>that mad c uck
>>
>>64541215
fuck off boyega
>>
I'm sure everyone has these sort of paranoid delusions cross their mind at some point in their lives, especially if you've watched Century of the Self.

I'd buy it if there was any proof i.e. someone deep in the organisation calling it out the way the pedo ring gets called out all the time in Disney, but instead its radio silence. Who's to say its coincidence?
>>
what people tend to forget is that you need some kind of talent to be
a) chosen for this
and
2 - get away with it

noone thinks jlaw is a world champion of acting and thus has not gotten away with it. oisa has talent so it's less noticable when foisted upon you
>>
>>64541417
>a)
>2

what the fuck are you doing senpai hahaha
>>
>>64541170
Who are you?
>>
>>64541417
>noone thinks jlaw is a world champion of acting
No one here. J-Law is there to attract a different demographic, but the process is the same. If you were a leftist or a girl you'd look at J-Law the same way the video game players here look at "Based Oscar".
>>
>>64541170
Of yeah the name. Forget about it.
>>
>Inside Llewyn Davis
>Most Violent Year
>Show Me A Hero
>Ex Machina

Hello, Reddit!!!
>>
>>64540045
MEME OFF BRO, AND ME
>>
>>64541511
Don't forget his cameo appearance in Drive, one of the biggest reddit essentials in existence.
>>
>>64540125
Get out of here while you still have any sense of self respect and dignity
>>
>>64539969
>Actors are just fake people
>Oscar Isaac is a bad actor because I said so
I'll tear up this fuckin thread
>>
>>64539969
What do you mean by pretend actor? How the fuck can you pretend to act? Does that mean he's completely legitimate and genuine? Are we actually seeing real life footage of him in day to day life that's being passed off as a fictional story? What the fuck are you on about?

I don't get what point you're making. Either he's a good actor or a bad one (I've only seen TFA and he was good for the small role he had), but "pretend" makes no sense.
>>
>>64540560
I actually work in film and I know some of his closest friends from Juilliard pretty well. He's just a regular guy doing his job, people
>>
>>64540208
But that's always been the case. Ever heard of talent scouts? They aren't a new thing and part of being an actor is having the right look. Arnold worked as the action man he was because he looked and sounded the way he did, and not like George Constanza. That said, Wayne knight made a living off not being the stereotypical good looking guy, and there's plenty of other actors like him out there you just don't notice them because they aren't front and centre in marketing.
>>
>>64541951
>He's just a regular guy doing his job, people
He is a sell out and he deserves what's going to happen to him.
>>
>>64541089
>shirt is not shooped

TUMBLRFAGS BTFO
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.