[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Han, knowing it will be his last mission agrees to try and bring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Ren.jpg (96KB, 630x981px) Image search: [Google]
Ren.jpg
96KB, 630x981px
Han, knowing it will be his last mission agrees to try and bring his son back home. Kylo then kills Han and everyone thinks he failed, but when he wipes his sons face its a sign that his mission will be successfully completed and Kylo will once again return to the light.

Also Rey is probably a red herring. She's not actually the main character. The next two movies will focus more on Kylo and his redemption to the light.

KYLO IS THE TRUE MAIN CHARACTER.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
>>
Thats fucking retarded, it's too late for him to be redeemed. He literally completed his test
>>
>>64534527
>Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Go back to Reddit.
>>
>>64534693
>getting this butthurt at a phrase
>>
lel literally posting spoilers everyone knows
>>
I hope it's true. It's the only way to have an interesting protagonist after all the shit they pulled of with MaRey Sue in TFA
>>
>>64534527
>Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
Not really. It sounds like just some shit that's getting passed around here, and gaining some traction, but not anything they are actually going for.
>>
>>64534620
nigga he fucking regrets killing him, not only is this shown in the movie but in the novel it's outright stated that he realizes how badly he fucked up, as he felt no full dark side turn, in fact he felt nothing, and he gets all pissy because he just realized he murdered his dad for nothing
>>
>>64534527

If Kylo killing Han does begin his journey back to the light side, then the shot of Han's hand on Kylo's face is gonna make for some major pottery with the part when Finn doubts the First Order after the dying Stormtrooper touches his helmet.
>>
>>64534527
This is probably all true, and you're hardly the first one to predict it. What do you want, OP, a cookie or something?
>>
I want it to be true but it's never going to happen. It feels like all my normie friends loved Rey and would get buttflustered if she was pushed into the background or turned to the dark side
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.