[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is he so cringeworthy? is it because he is too much of a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: MoriartyCrown.png (807KB, 1011x615px) Image search: [Google]
MoriartyCrown.png
807KB, 1011x615px
why is he so cringeworthy? is it because he is too much of a tryhard (yeah sherlock im craaaazyyyyyy) and overacts at times? what is your opinion of his performance as moriarty?
>>
He's the only good thing about Sherlock aside from Lestrade. Everyone else is an insufferable cunt, at least he's fun about it.
>>
dosh
>>
You can only do so much with the material that you're given and when the material that you're given includes calling yourself Daddy, fellating a loaded gun, introducing yourself in disguise as a fan boy desperate to fuck Sherlock, and so on, there's not much wiggle room for serious interpretation - and he'd look like an idiot trying to be serious with it.

His role in Sherlock is literally "predatory gay joke" and he's much better in other shit, so I give him the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>64532417
This. His overacting is the best thing the show has going for it.
>>
File: 4881790-low_res-sherlock.jpg (309KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
4881790-low_res-sherlock.jpg
309KB, 2000x1334px
>>64532417
>He's the only good thing about Sherlock aside from Lestrade.
my nigga

Also Molly, if she was ever fucking in it.
>>
>>64533006
This

Molly is the best and sherlock treats her like dirt. I'm wating for the twist thay she was working with Moriarty all along and never loved sherlock. Then she and Moriarty will ride off into the sunset
>>
>sherlock
hello reddit
>>
>>64532366
miss me
>>
>>64533087
>final episode of the series
>final scene
>sherlock finally admits that he absolutely adores Lestrade and wants to spend the rest of his life with her
>She pulls off a wig
>she was Moriarty throughout the entire series and actually is in love with Sherlock as well
>tumblr whales finally gets the Yaoi series they always wanted
>Moffat is heralded as the best writer of all time and a friend to all SJW
>he signs up to write star wars episode 9 but forgets to write Rey but forgets to write her as a mary sue
>quits twitter the day after release and swears never to write another thing again
>>
His crazy overacting makes it feel like they just want a joker to sherlocks batman.

The overacting is super fucking cringe worthy and,despite what's been said in this thread, ruins this the show more than season 2 did.
>>
>>64533311
>sherlock finally admits that he absolutely adores Lestrade and wants to spend the rest of his life with her

Well that was a fucking weird mental image
>>
>>64533311
>lestrade
>Her

Are you okay?
>>
>>64533311

>She pulls off a wig
>she was Moriarty throughout the entire series and actually is in love with Sherlock as well

Every word of this is beautiful.
>>
>>64532366
I really fucking hate this guy. Reminds me quite a bit of Ramsay from GoT.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.