[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This show was so unrealistic. Multiple times an episode there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 58_3_1080p.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
58_3_1080p.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
This show was so unrealistic. Multiple times an episode there's violence in the streets and nobody ever gets a visit from the coppers. Just, broad daylight crimes getting ignored
>>
>>64515231
That's because they're mobsters. Bribes work wonders.
>>
>not knowing how the mob works

cops wouldn't even think about coming close to these guys.
>>
>>64515787
>cops wouldn't even think about coming close to these guys.
This upsets me. Shouldn't cops try to stand up to murderers and uphold the law?
>>
>>64515961

they care about the safety of their loved ones more
>>
>>64515231
first of all they are mobsters so they don't really get followed up on, you understand?

also, cops arent right around the corner. you can probably get away with alot of shit if you run away. even now with video cameras everywhere. because cops arn't around when you need them.
>>
>>64515961

You must be literally 13 years old if you believe this.

BUT THE COPS ARE THE GOOD GUYS XD
>>
>>64515231
Shit has always been overrated. It was the edgiest shit on HBO at the time. It's decent but hardly the masterpiece fags try to make it out to be
>>
>>64516297
Well, they are. They are there to serve and protect, at least in America, the land of the free, home of the brave (god bless)
>>
The FBI and drugs killed the mob in the 80s. That show was HomelandSec PsyOp for you plebes.
>>
>>64516584
i see you watched the beginning of season 1 episode 2
>>
>>64516556
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect-someone.html?_r=0

444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981

there is case law precedence. the police have no duty to protect you.
>>
>>64515231
>snitching on the mob
>>
>>64515231
Ted Bundy knocked people in the back of the head with a crowbar in open daylight and no one ever saw nothing.
>>
>>64516556
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE
>>
>>64516758
It's not snitching when police witness a crime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.