[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thehatefull8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg (123KB, 535x731px) Image search: [Google]
the-hateful-eight-poster1.jpg
123KB, 535x731px
ITT we discuss thehatefull8.

how is it compared to his other movies?
>>
poor even for taranfeeto
>>
Hateful 8 is the biggest pile of crap I've ever seen. The Room is a better movie.
>>
>>64503887
gay stylized bullshit. Typical quentin faggotrino shit.
>>
File: KURT_EightInterview.jpg (162KB, 727x366px) Image search: [Google]
KURT_EightInterview.jpg
162KB, 727x366px
I loved it. Watched it 2 times so far. Made me want to play Red Dead Redemption
>>
>>64503984
kek me to. was A LOT of talking though
>>
I have a burning need to know: HOW DID the British guy get the execution papers for that sheriff killer if it was all a ruse??
>>
>>64503887
fantastic movie.

I enjoyed it.
It's not made for all these ADHD riddled kids on 4chan, though.
>>
>>64503984
Do people actually pay to see a movie twice?
>>
>>64504331
I watched it on a streaming website I should probably go watch it in 70mm
>>
Wyoming is too cold for vampires, surprised QT didn't just completely remake Dusk to Dawn... Would've been better.
>>
>>64503887
Is the poster meant to look like a lightsaber? Every time I see it I think of Star Wars
>>
File: h8.png (24KB, 527x239px) Image search: [Google]
h8.png
24KB, 527x239px
wew lad
>>
>>64504374
the experience is pretty awesome. i saw it in imax and that apart from a projector is the best way to watch it. but i guess that only really works for the landscape shots, and there are only a few of those.
>>
File: turdburgler.jpg (75KB, 734x361px) Image search: [Google]
turdburgler.jpg
75KB, 734x361px
>>64504507
>not being up to date
>>
>>64504249
>If he's lying then the real (whatever name i forgot) is dead in a ditch somewhere
>>
>>64504637
Now select top critics.
>>
File: whateversenpai.jpg (77KB, 749x373px) Image search: [Google]
whateversenpai.jpg
77KB, 749x373px
>>64504654
>>
File: u wot.webm (185KB, 755x483px) Image search: [Google]
u wot.webm
185KB, 755x483px
>>64504693
One of us is lying and it's not me.
>>
BIG
>>
>tomatoes
>meaning anything
>>
it's tarantino
>>
BIG
>>
>>64504922
BLACK
>>
File: girl pepe.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
girl pepe.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
The ending sucked. I hoped that woman escapes. I kind of liked her, she is a badass I'll never be.
>>
Quentin Tarantino's movies ranked from the best to the worst:

1. "Death Proof"
2. "Inglourious Basterds"
3. "Kill Bill"
4. "The Hateful Eight"
5. "Pulp Fiction"
6. "Django Unchained"
7. "Jackie Brown"
8. "Reservoir Dogs"

Quentin Tarantino's movies ranked from the most metamodernist to the most postmodernist:

1. "Death Proof"
2. "Inglourious Basterds"
3. "Django Unchained"
4. "Kill Bill"
5. "The Hateful Eight"
6. "Jackie Brown"
7. "Pulp Fiction"
8. "Reservoir Dogs"
>>
The slow pace isn't an issue, as some autists with ADD are pointing out, in every scene there's some new element in play.

The issue for me was the line delivery of some characters, especially Bob. Tarantino has a boner for exaggerated accents, and it got to a point where it was distracting in a negative way.

Another issue I have with it is that after the big reveal of who is who, the three men that were in liaison with Domergue lose their depth, and I lost interest in them. The movie spent two thirds giving them backstories and establishing their personalities, and at the end it turned out that they were actually simply Bandit 1, Bandit 2, and Bandit 3. I feel like more could've been done with Roth and Madsen's characters.

Overall I enjoyed it more than IB and DU tbqh.
>>
>>64504738
it's at 63% for me to anon
>>
>>64505504
>Inglourious Basterds not no.1
wtf man
>>
literally cuck: the movie
it could only be more cuck if the general's son was replaced with the general's wife
>>
>>64505504
>best movie on 8

lamo
>>
File: Mad-You scum.png (18KB, 315x274px) Image search: [Google]
Mad-You scum.png
18KB, 315x274px
It's a solid good movie with a shitty ending. It's also more gratuitous than it needs to be for shock value.
>>
>>64505504
>>64505770
>H8 better than Django

What is with this reoccurring meme?
>>
>>64504441
Are you me?
>>
It's a pleb detector
>>
>>64504738

The Hateful 2 XD
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.