[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances Kylo Ren is actually a good guy this entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: kylo-ren-header.jpg (48KB, 640x379px) Image search: [Google]
kylo-ren-header.jpg
48KB, 640x379px
What are the chances Kylo Ren is actually a good guy this entire time and it's all a ruse to kill Snoke?
>>
>>64496685
I think that would fuck up Han's death scene and him talking about struggling with the light.
>>
shockingly high actually

he isn't a "good" guy yet tho, and i can see an insufferable effort and amount of time being put in to illustrate his "turn" to the light
>>
>>64496685
Wouldn't surprise me he's essentially just jacen in every single way except instead of working for a hologram of the emperor, it's a hologram of snoke.
The real question is how shameless are disney, and they just following the plotline of the old eu?
So far it's on the money

>not knowing snoke is literally just a hologram being controlled by the emperors' ex royal guard.
Rey will turn darkside and kylo defeat her, the schemers behind the hologram and will save day in the last movie
Screencap this and wait a few years
>>
Rey is too powerful to be a good guy. It would make the enemy really boring once she has training.

It only makes sense she goes to the dark side and kylo ren redeems himself and has to finish her off.

The death of Finn might set her off enough to do it. Jedi cannot love the BBC.
>>
>>64496828
>Rey will turn darkside and kylo defeat her
No fucking way, do you think Disney of all companies will have the strong independent woman turn evil AND get defeated by the guy (who was originally an antagonist)? That's pretty much expecting a backlash on the Internet from all SJWs around, and Disney doesn't want that.

They would never do that.

Not to mention Kylo being a good guy all along would cheapen Han's death. Hell, how could you pull a "he was a good guy all along" when he killed Han, and we know he killed Luke's disciples?
>>
>>64497075
>and Disney doesn't want that.

Maybe they should fire problematic actors like Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner then
>>
>Kills his father
>"Yeah Sorry About That"
>"I'm good guy now, right?"
>>
>>64497123
The Japanese already did it.
>>
>>64497075
I could see them spinning this into we finally have a strong female villain. It's all relative. They have the power of perception.
>>
>>64497075
This would be last movie, also I am nothing to do with disney so most likely I am completely wrong.
Vader killed how many different people, did he turning from the darksidea and helping luke to kill the emperor cheapen obi-wans death?
Also Han's death was already cheap as fuck, anyone who wasn't retarded knew it was coming.
I agree though, I don't see rey losing to Kylo, that'd piss off the true SW fans
>>
>>64496749
actually, it would make Han's death perfect. Kylo is struggling with the light because hes actually an agent of the light, and feels it calling back to him. When he asks Han for help, he is asking Han if he can kill him to go into deeper cover. Han understands this, and willingly sacrifices his life to help his sons mission.
>>
>>64497075
read this
>>64497221
>>
>>64496685
quit stealing my ideas OP
>>
>>64497221
That's retarded and would not work. Trained Force users can sense dark/light in people. Like how Luke can sense the light in Vader.
>>
>>64496685
Zip, this idea sucks
>>
>>64497329
Which can be hidden
Aka Shneev being in the senate for how long?
>>
>>64497329
Snoke was skeptical of Ren. He had to kill Han to prove to Snoke he was hard.

also

>>64497353
this
>>
>>64497353

Yeah but it's sheev
>>
>>64496685
About 100%. He knows Rey is a baddie.
>>
>Kylo Ren is the Revolver Ocelot of Star Wars
I'm fine with this.
>>
>>64496685
So he faked killing all the other padawans?

The only way he is a good guy is if the padawan massacre was actually pulled off by Rey (thats why luke wiped her memory and left her in a place where she would never use the force again) and Kylo is just trying to destroy all the force users since for him they would be walking weapons of mass destruction.
>>
>>64497983
maybe they were all mind controlled by snoke and Luke and Ben had to kill them all. Some sort of Dark Side induced insanity that Snoke cast over the training.
>>
>>64497983
This would also explain why look didnt say a word when he saw rey, why she was so OP and why J.J. insists on saying that Kylo is not a sith

Of course i have zero evidence to support any of this
>>
Who is Snoke? He's apparently old as shit so Sheev should have known about him.
>>
>>64498074
If luke and ben had to kill them then how did ben ended up being a servant to snoke?

Honestly, this movie used a lot of things from IV, and one of the things IV did was lie to us (vader killed luke father), maybe they also lied to us in this movie
>>
>>64498101
We dont even know if he is a sith
>>
>>64498161
Ben was only able to partially resist it so he knew where Snoke wanted him to meet up and Luke/Ben came up with the plan to have Ben be a mole in the Dark Side.
>>
>>64497075
this would play into my pet theory that she is Sheev's daughter and she gets tempted by the Darkside but Luke brings her back
>>
>>64498101
He's just a hologram, and if he isn't then he's from muh extended space
>>
File: 2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png (109KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Yin_yang.svg.png
109KB, 2000x2000px
>>64496685
In reality by the end of this trilogy Disney is going to dissolve the Sith/Jedi, Evil/Good binary in the Star Wars Universe, revealing that nobody is actually wholly bad in the Sith or wholly good in the Jedi. They both are powerful with the force and they both think they are the only ones who can bring balance to the force, but they are unable to realize that their conflict is an eternal cycle that continues just because they choose one foolish side over another. This trilogy will rep the Middle Way. Mark my Wahlbergs.
>>
>>64496685
When he and Snoke appeared I turned to my GF's son and said "Buckle in for memes, kid. Remember that reddit I told you about? Well here it is."
>>
>>64498100
He sorta looked like he knew what a mean little bitch she is and tried his best to keep it together.
>>
>>64496685
>expecting unpredictable plot from a Disney movie
>>
>>64498490
I hope to fucking god you didn't do this, you need to be talking to that kid about how to change a spark plug or fix an alternator, the next generation cannot be gayer than us or the world is fucked.

also
>gf's kid
>>
>>64497983

wait is this a theory now? can someone explain it to me? wasn't rey like...10 years old tops when she was dropped off on jakku? how would she have pulled that off??
>>
>>64498413
> Disney is going to dissolve the Evil/Good binary

kek
>>
File: GOAT.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
GOAT.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>64498413
That's fucking gay nigga
Like you're right but fuck put this cunt into it and have him stalk rey for a movie and then cut her up into little pieces in front of finn.
When I was just chillin on peragus this nigga scared the fuck outta me
>>
>>64498720
She told everyone to pull the jedi training helmet over their eyes.
>>
>>64498720
either Kylo killed all the padawans when he turned to the darkside, or Rey so was powerful at a young age she accidentally killed them all. either way Luke had to hide her and wipe her memory. It's a Disney movie so the plot won't be that deep, the big secret will be that she is Lukes daughter and Kylo tried to kill her.
>>
>>64496685
>>64496685
He will definitely play a part in killing Snoke. I doubt he will be doing it because he's been a good guy the whole time. He's either going to have the Vader epiphany or he's going to legit betray Snoke to take over the First Order.
>>
>>64497983
Retard, anakin killed the younglings yet he too was redeemed
>>
>>64498413
I agree with this to a certain degree. Jedi and Sith will still exist but Rey's ultimate power will be similar to Aang from Avatar, she will be able to drain the bad guys of their force using capabilities, and when she does that it will be redispersed throughout the universe, she will then be tasked with finding all the new force users and training them so they can make their own choices, some of them will obviously grow up to be evil. Basically she'll start the force wars all over again but with the good side having an advantage until she dies.

thats my prediction.
>>
>>64498894

She will be cast aside as a useless old women to make room for the new generation of mulatto jedi
>>
>>64497221
This has got to be the dumbest shit ever written in on this board
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 960x960px
>>64496828
>>
>>64499707
man his exhaust port lightsaber in green looks really fucking nice
I love that thing so much
>>
>>>Kylo didn't turn on luke/the Jedi, Some other guy did....
>>>After luke leaves Kylo turns to snoke to get training because he wants revenge on other guy and then kill snoke too
>>>Han knew this and knew he would have to die for Kylo to get close enough to snoke, that's why he makes all those faces and it looks like they're saying something we can't hear

>>>Rey will want revenges on kylo (is han her father too?) but luke won't support her, so she'll leave and begin to turn.

She'll full turn when she finds her true parantage and that Luke mislead her.
>>
>>64499707
Rey needs to have the traditional Sith grey skin and yellow eyes.

Light side Ben should get a new haircut and shave.
>>
The knights of Ren rebelled against Luke. They are a group of fallen Jedi knights who Luke trained. Rey was there when the massacre happened. She was one of them. Luke wiped out all the knights of Ren except two. Kylo escaped and Rey got memories wiped and her ability to the Force suppressed. Rey is not related to Solos or Skywalkers but she was the most gifted student of Luke.

I'll stick with some sort of Revan theory until something better comes up. Was Rey abandoned to Jakku when she was a kid? Is it confirmed or just misunderstood from the flashback scene?

Rey will show signs of all too familiar path again...
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.