[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

War and Peace Miniseries (2016) Reaction Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 003.jpg (917KB, 1329x1053px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
917KB, 1329x1053px
>CTRL + F War and Peace
>No results

WTF? Why is no one talking about this?

>inb4 star wars
>>
>>64493586
I didn't watch it when I saw Paul Dano was starring. He's a terrible actor.

Also not sure how they can do the book justice in such a short runtime.
>>
i dont have bbcone, only bbc america. will have to torrent
>>
>>64493643
What makes Paul a terrible actor, he's great in There Will Be Blood and Love & Mercy?
>>
>>64493701
it comes out really late in america, torrented too
>>
>>64493586
i saw it listed on watchseries but when i looked it up it looked like another low quality BBC historical drama so i didnt bother watching. is it worth it?
>>
>>64493744
It's pretty low at times but I love Dano and potential Cinderella nude scene so at least a little to hope for. Overall based on the first episode, its a skip.
>>
>>64493586
I liked it. Lovely looking and the battle scene at the end was done very, very well.
>>
>>64493814
I really enjoyed the ending with that kickass song and Dano's dimwitted face not knowing what to do.
>>
File: Cinderella-2015.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cinderella-2015.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
Anyone else here sad that towel had to block our lovely view?
>>
>>64493744
Low quality in what way? One thing the BBC does well is the high quality costumes and locations at least, and they're usually shot very well. This of course doesn't go for every one of their productions.
>>
>>64493865
>with that kickass song

Music was very good. Tuppence Middleton is a cheeky and sexy minx.
>>
>>64493962
Lots of shitty to ok british actors (with a couple exceptions on the oldr parts), cgi can be terrible at times, everyone is british even though they are supposed to be russian, and the directing was a bit sloppy at times.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>64494016
my god yes she is a lot hotter then she was on Sense8
>>
>>64494027
>everyone is british even though they are supposed to be russian

Well it's a British production. The same thing happens in other countries. There was a 4-part French/Italian War and Peace miniseries in 2007 which had mostly French and Italian actors if I recall correctly, because it was for their audience. The BBC has to sell it to the British public and America.
>>
>>64493932
I want to see what her buttocks was like, and we only caught the tiniest of glimpses.
>>
>>64494149
Was the French-Italian one any good? I get your point about making it for the crowd I'm just sad they couldn't have tried Russian'ing it up a little bit. St. Petersberg felt like London.
>>
>>64494196
The British licence fee goes into making it and the UK produces actors galore, of course they're going to use mainly their own actors. I didn't get that Saint Petersburg felt like London at all. I'm pretty sure it was actually filmed on location there.
>>
>>64494292
Yeah location-wise it looked the part, I guess what makes alocation sometimes for me are the people not a bunch of British actors I recognized.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.